E90Post
 


GT Haus
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > M Sport package availability on '11 328i (e90/91)



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-08-2010, 10:03 PM   #1
shag
The Black Wagon Man
 
shag's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 328xdT M Sport
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada

Posts: 460
iTrader: (0)

M Sport package availability on '11 328i (e90/91)

Hi there,

It seems that the M Sport option has disappeared from the ordering guide for 2011 on 328i's. I was looking at an E91 M Sport which was available back in 09. Is it still available as a special order (ZSP)?

Thanks.
__________________

'14 328d xDrive Touring M Sport, BSM/CR.
shag is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-08-2010, 10:45 PM   #2
BRAISKI
Colonel
 
BRAISKI's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 335xi e92 M-Pak
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: GTA/KW, Canada

Posts: 2,353
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2011 BMW 335xi  [3.50]
Did you try the xi?

Cause for the e92 there is no M Package for the "i" only for the "xi"
BRAISKI is offline   Spain
0
Reply With Quote
      08-22-2010, 03:54 PM   #3
shag
The Black Wagon Man
 
shag's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 328xdT M Sport
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada

Posts: 460
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAISKI View Post
Did you try the xi?

Cause for the e92 there is no M Package for the "i" only for the "xi"
All E91's are xDrive-powered.

Any CA's on the board with info?
__________________

'14 328d xDrive Touring M Sport, BSM/CR.
shag is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-23-2010, 09:15 AM   #4
dibbz
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2010 328xi
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Calgary, AB

Posts: 121
iTrader: (0)

Just from the website there is no option for a M Sport Package with the 328 x-drive models. I bought a 2010 328 x-drive in Jan. and if there was an M Sport Package I would have definately gotten it. Looks like they stopped offering it after 2009 (saw a 2009 328 with M Sport when I went to buy my car). As for special ordering it...they will probably go as far as ordering the BMW Performance Aero package from the accessories catalog and then charge you for installing it.
dibbz is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-24-2010, 07:55 PM   #5
shag
The Black Wagon Man
 
shag's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 328xdT M Sport
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada

Posts: 460
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbz View Post
Just from the website there is no option for a M Sport Package with the 328 x-drive models. I bought a 2010 328 x-drive in Jan. and if there was an M Sport Package I would have definately gotten it. Looks like they stopped offering it after 2009 (saw a 2009 328 with M Sport when I went to buy my car). As for special ordering it...they will probably go as far as ordering the BMW Performance Aero package from the accessories catalog and then charge you for installing it.
Yes, I know that - but I wanted to see what a CA/rep would say. I've heard of the possibility of special ordering the car for not much more than what it was worth back in 09.

I REALLY want a Touring with M-Sport, and there's no 335 in Touring form factor in Canada. Otherwise I'd go with a 335dM!
__________________

'14 328d xDrive Touring M Sport, BSM/CR.
shag is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-24-2010, 10:07 PM   #6
SGxi
Major General
 
Drives: E90 328xi
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Toronto

Posts: 6,805
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
2007 328xi  [0.00]
I believe you need to do a special order with BMW Canada to get it...otherwise, you will have to get it installed at the dealer.
__________________
MY07 A22 E90 N52Nxi
SGxi is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-25-2010, 08:27 AM   #7
dibbz
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2010 328xi
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Calgary, AB

Posts: 121
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shag View Post
I REALLY want a Touring with M-Sport, and there's no 335 in Touring form factor in Canada. Otherwise I'd go with a 335dM!
Do it!!! 335d!!
dibbz is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-25-2010, 08:55 AM   #8
Doctor T
Private First Class
 
Doctor T's Avatar
 
Drives: AW E90 LCI M-Sport N55 RWD 6MT
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada

Posts: 192
iTrader: (0)

I had to settle for an E90 335i to get the M-Sport package otherwise, I would've gotten the 328i. I never knew it was a factory installed option in previous years.
Doctor T is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-25-2010, 09:11 AM   #9
SilverEmu
Private First Class
 
SilverEmu's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 335i xDrive SE
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: ON

Posts: 124
iTrader: (0)

as far as I know it's special order ($400) plus the applicable charge for the package, which should be in line with what it costs for 335i (bearing in mind that 335 comes standard with some options). It can be applied even to the touring.
SilverEmu is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-25-2010, 08:28 PM   #10
shag
The Black Wagon Man
 
shag's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 328xdT M Sport
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada

Posts: 460
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverEmu View Post
as far as I know it's special order ($400) plus the applicable charge for the package, which should be in line with what it costs for 335i (bearing in mind that 335 comes standard with some options). It can be applied even to the touring.
Thank you! That's what I needed to know.
__________________

'14 328d xDrive Touring M Sport, BSM/CR.
shag is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-25-2010, 10:12 PM   #11
aspiring335
Major
 
aspiring335's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 E91 6MT
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada

Posts: 1,442
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
There is a beautiful Le Mans blue 2009 E91 just around the corner from me in Summerhill. Every time I see it I wish I'd gone that route. Le Mans really is a great colour, and the M kit really improves the E91's lines.
__________________
2010 E91 328i xdrive. 6MT, Sports, Premium Sound, Navigation

2010 VW Touareg TDI, 2006 E90 330i, 2004 E46 325iT, 2003 MINI Cooper S (Retired)
aspiring335 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-28-2010, 09:24 AM   #12
shag
The Black Wagon Man
 
shag's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 328xdT M Sport
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada

Posts: 460
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiring335 View Post
There is a beautiful Le Mans blue 2009 E91 just around the corner from me in Summerhill. Every time I see it I wish I'd gone that route. Le Mans really is a great colour, and the M kit really improves the E91's lines.
I know! I've seen this combo on the forum before and love it...
__________________

'14 328d xDrive Touring M Sport, BSM/CR.
shag is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:15 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST