E90Post
 


GetBMWParts
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > E90post.com E9x Picture GAME!!!



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-21-2011, 11:18 PM   #4731
Schm
Colonel
Schm's Avatar
United_States
47
Rep
2,686
Posts

 
Drives: e90 330i
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Missouri

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
haha yeah its ALL over the New Orleans news here. The whole city is talking about it.. Anyone notice the E92 in the parking lot??
WorldStarHiphop is so awesome sometimes. Society at it's finest.
__________________
2006 E90 330i.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 01:52 AM   #4732
JSTDR1V
Saving Lives Since 2000
JSTDR1V's Avatar
No_Country
37
Rep
2,377
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 335xi & 2013 X3 28i
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Northeast

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2014 BMW 335xi  [0.00]
2013 X3 28i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DL View Post
I guess a non point contribution just for the thread.

Adventure, I would say not really. Unique and roots from where I live - yes. Spiedies.

These are NOT Shish Kabobs! We do not take kindly to that comparison here LOL.

Chicken is popular now, as it is cheap and healthy. I order the pork. Lamb is the best to use but tough to find when eating out, must make them yourself.

Link to some interesting history:

http://www.geography.ccsu.edu/harmonj/atlas/spiedie.htm

Link to Rachael Ray:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/r...ipe/index.html

Link to Wiki.:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spedie

Gotta run Yankee Met game starting.


AHHHH you gave it away - you're not from NYS, you're from UPSTATE NY! That's a Binghamton thing!

Those crazy nasty speedies....
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 02:32 AM   #4733
98005xi
Just a lowly, lowly cook
98005xi's Avatar
United_States
12
Rep
1,154
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 335xi
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bellevue, WA

iTrader: (0)

gawd dayam.....that was 1 friggin annoyin (it can't be called a song) video. but i like how it looks like both hoochies are floating as they're bouncing bootay in the WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD entrance.
__________________


Last edited by 98005xi; 05-22-2011 at 03:12 AM.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 03:04 AM   #4734
DL
Captain
DL's Avatar
United_States
8
Rep
866
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 AW E92 N52
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Upstate NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAMidge View Post
AHHHH you gave it away - you're not from NYS, you're from UPSTATE NY! That's a Binghamton thing!

Those crazy nasty speedies....
My profile is NYS.... New York State.

PAMidge, odd you did not pick up on that from my posts. I leave links to where the challenge has been completed at times. Anyway, when traveling I have to explain that I do not live in The City or next too.... A pain in the ass.

Alex googled the exact location of one of my challenges.

Let me fix......tomayto tomahto....to me......

Just waiting for the next challange.....
__________________
E9X Picture Game: 63 points (64-1)
My N52 before BMW USA replaced the cylinder head:www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhLP-RkFGXM

Last edited by DL; 05-22-2011 at 03:48 AM. Reason: mobile a pain in the ass to type on...
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 04:24 AM   #4735
Sara504
Banned
United_States
351
Rep
17,687
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98005xi View Post
gawd dayam.....that was 1 friggin annoyin (it can't be called a song) video. but i like how it looks like both hoochies are floating as they're bouncing bootay in the WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD entrance.
Its kinda catchy though lol. I was dying over the Louisiana Purchase card part (thats our states food stamps)
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 06:43 AM   #4736
cliverman
Captain
cliverman's Avatar
United_States
8
Rep
629
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 X6 35i
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Durham,NC

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2008 335i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Next Challenge, your E9x at the Walmart featured in Mr. Ghettos "Wally World" video.. lol jk but have you guys seen that?? Someone please youtube it.
Sara, that wasn't nice. I just saw the youtube of "Wally World". Kinda scary.
__________________
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious. -Sun Tzu
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 08:54 AM   #4737
mv57
First Lieutenant
mv57's Avatar
6
Rep
381
Posts

 
Drives: E92
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Woohoo another win to the belt.

Mission: Your E9x inside a roller car wash. I beg you please not with the rollers moving but still inside the tunel. I hear in the states you guys have non contact car washes. If these car washes are just hand held jet washes then not acceptable.

Oops been done...

Mission: your e9x near/next to something that was built by previous civilisations. e.g. Egypt could have the pyramids, so too could S. America. UK could have stonehenge, U.S. toten poles and inukshuks, I would accept the mount rushmore carvings due to the sheer scale of the monster. I recon replicas are also accepted.
__________________
E92 320d M Sport, titanium silver, auto,

E9X Picture game / 5 MPH / double bhp / The Beatles zebra crossing / Gordon Ramsays restaurant / Michelin star /

Last edited by mv57; 05-22-2011 at 09:14 AM.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 10:41 AM   #4738
JSTDR1V
Saving Lives Since 2000
JSTDR1V's Avatar
No_Country
37
Rep
2,377
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 335xi & 2013 X3 28i
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Northeast

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2014 BMW 335xi  [0.00]
2013 X3 28i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DL View Post
My profile is NYS.... New York State.

PAMidge, odd you did not pick up on that from my posts. I leave links to where the challenge has been completed at times. Anyway, when traveling I have to explain that I do not live in The City or next too.... A pain in the ass.

Alex googled the exact location of one of my challenges.

Let me fix......tomayto tomahto....to me......

Just waiting for the next challange.....
You didn't have to change to upstate new york.

I was just so surprised to see a speedie again that I freaked out
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 02:38 PM   #4739
Sara504
Banned
United_States
351
Rep
17,687
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mv57 View Post
Mission: your e9x near/next to something that was built by previous civilisations. e.g. Egypt could have the pyramids, so too could S. America. UK could have stonehenge, U.S. toten poles and inukshuks, I would accept the mount rushmore carvings due to the sheer scale of the monster. I recon replicas are also accepted.
Toten pole? inuwhat? I live no where near Mt Rushmore.. What about Cafe Du Monde?
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 03:20 PM   #4740
mv57
First Lieutenant
mv57's Avatar
6
Rep
381
Posts

 
Drives: E92
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Toten pole? inuwhat? I live no where near Mt Rushmore.. What about Cafe Du Monde?
Replica maybe a little help then if you are nowhere near one.

I know that states within the States cover 1000 of miles. But a quick bit of digging got this. Not saying you are anywhere near it but there may well be others.

Marksville State Historic Site possibly built 1AD.

http://www.wegoplaces.com/Attraction_54963.aspx
__________________
E92 320d M Sport, titanium silver, auto,

E9X Picture game / 5 MPH / double bhp / The Beatles zebra crossing / Gordon Ramsays restaurant / Michelin star /
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 05:25 PM   #4741
Sara504
Banned
United_States
351
Rep
17,687
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mv57 View Post
Replica maybe a little help then if you are nowhere near one.

I know that states within the States cover 1000 of miles. But a quick bit of digging got this. Not saying you are anywhere near it but there may well be others.

Marksville State Historic Site possibly built 1AD.

http://www.wegoplaces.com/Attraction_54963.aspx
Yeah definitely not near that. 4 hours away from New Orleans. ONE WAY lol
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 05:29 PM   #4742
mv57
First Lieutenant
mv57's Avatar
6
Rep
381
Posts

 
Drives: E92
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Yeah definitely not near that. 4 hours away from New Orleans. ONE WAY lol
YEAH DAY TRIP! Woohoo. For me 4 hrs is half way up the country.
__________________
E92 320d M Sport, titanium silver, auto,

E9X Picture game / 5 MPH / double bhp / The Beatles zebra crossing / Gordon Ramsays restaurant / Michelin star /
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 05:37 PM   #4743
Duhst
That Go
Duhst's Avatar
United_States
79
Rep
7,415
Posts

 
Drives: AW e90
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vegas?

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to Duhst
lol does the vegas strip count?!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 05:37 PM   #4744
Sara504
Banned
United_States
351
Rep
17,687
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mv57 View Post
YEAH DAY TRIP! Woohoo. For me 4 hrs is half way up the country.
Dang lol
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 05:37 PM   #4745
panicos81
Colonel
panicos81's Avatar
Cyprus
65
Rep
2,317
Posts

 
Drives: a white bmw
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cyprus

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2010 BMW E92  [4.27]
2007 e90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mv57 View Post
YEAH DAY TRIP! Woohoo. For me 4 hrs is half way up the country.
4hrs for me is to the end of the country and back, and a 1 hour nap
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 05:38 PM   #4746
Sara504
Banned
United_States
351
Rep
17,687
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

iTrader: (6)

My country is too big. I've driven across it 3 times in 4 years.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 05:43 PM   #4747
mv57
First Lieutenant
mv57's Avatar
6
Rep
381
Posts

 
Drives: E92
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by panicos81 View Post
4hrs for me is to the end of the country and back, and a 1 hour nap
your on the med. there has to be plenty around...
__________________
E92 320d M Sport, titanium silver, auto,

E9X Picture game / 5 MPH / double bhp / The Beatles zebra crossing / Gordon Ramsays restaurant / Michelin star /
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 05:44 PM   #4748
DL
Captain
DL's Avatar
United_States
8
Rep
866
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 AW E92 N52
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Upstate NY

iTrader: (0)

I must assume The Turning Stone Resort/Casino on the Oneida Indian Nation will not fly. I may be running up there next weekend weather pending.

http://www.turningstone.com/
__________________
E9X Picture Game: 63 points (64-1)
My N52 before BMW USA replaced the cylinder head:www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhLP-RkFGXM
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 05:44 PM   #4749
panicos81
Colonel
panicos81's Avatar
Cyprus
65
Rep
2,317
Posts

 
Drives: a white bmw
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cyprus

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2010 BMW E92  [4.27]
2007 e90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
My country is too big. I've driven across it 3 times in 4 years.
so envy of you.. living in a island sucks! if i was anywhere in europe, every weekend would be a roadtrip somewhere..
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 07:24 PM   #4750
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
lux.sh's Avatar
United_States
139
Rep
4,860
Posts

 
Drives: fast around corners.
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Curves

iTrader: (12)

Garage List
man these challenges are too hard to do. make it simple and unique guys.
something like, you in your e90 getting a bj or something.
__________________
06 AW E90 330i ZPP/ZSP/Step/Expired Warranty

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 08:05 PM   #4751
Sara504
Banned
United_States
351
Rep
17,687
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux.sh View Post
man these challenges are too hard to do. make it simple and unique guys.
something like, you in your e90 getting a bj or something.
Cant give my vagina a blow job. Guess Im out of this one too.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 08:09 PM   #4752
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
lux.sh's Avatar
United_States
139
Rep
4,860
Posts

 
Drives: fast around corners.
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Curves

iTrader: (12)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Cant give my vagina a blow job. Guess Im out of this one too.
Don't trigger my imagination Sara.
__________________
06 AW E90 330i ZPP/ZSP/Step/Expired Warranty

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:16 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST