E90Post
 


PYSPEED
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > E90post.com E9x Picture GAME!!!



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-24-2012, 06:09 AM   #8581
BoondogUK
Captain
 
Drives: Monaco Blue e90 320d
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Gloucestershire

Posts: 841
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GChase View Post
No pre-taken shots.....
(at least I think it is : )

If it isn't then holy crap you went all out

here you go... since its lunch time just moved it back again!

this time with a crappy camera!

__________________
Pre LCI Monaco Blue e90, iDrive, 18" 220M reps, M3 Front Bumper, LCI headlights, Darklines, Eibach Pro Kit [Build Thread]
ICE: DLS R4s, Gladen HG-201BMW-3, Alpine PDX 4.100
BoondogUK is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      08-24-2012, 06:23 AM   #8582
Pseudo Nim
twinborific
 
Pseudo Nim's Avatar
 
Drives: fast, sometimes slow
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: i am a citizen of the world

Posts: 4,725
iTrader: (9)

That's a damn nice shot mate. And looks like a nice (scenic, of anything ) job to boot. You a vicar?
__________________
Pseudo Nim is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-24-2012, 06:44 AM   #8583
BoondogUK
Captain
 
Drives: Monaco Blue e90 320d
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Gloucestershire

Posts: 841
iTrader: (0)

Lol, not a vicar! Our office is in the out buildings of a palace mill. That mill is what is in the back of the first shot.

Just about to leave this place as its in the middle of know where!
__________________
Pre LCI Monaco Blue e90, iDrive, 18" 220M reps, M3 Front Bumper, LCI headlights, Darklines, Eibach Pro Kit [Build Thread]
ICE: DLS R4s, Gladen HG-201BMW-3, Alpine PDX 4.100
BoondogUK is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      08-24-2012, 06:48 AM   #8584
Pseudo Nim
twinborific
 
Pseudo Nim's Avatar
 
Drives: fast, sometimes slow
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: i am a citizen of the world

Posts: 4,725
iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoondogUK View Post
Lol, not a vicar! Our office is in the out buildings of a palace mill. That mill is what is in the back of the first shot.

Just about to leave this place as its in the middle of know where!
Haha. Yeah I guess a mill would be. Still - nice what'd you take the HDR shot with?
__________________
Pseudo Nim is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-24-2012, 08:55 AM   #8585
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
 
VNeBLOB42's Avatar
 
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Folsom, Ca

Posts: 1,679
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
007 335i E92  [3.83]
Send a message via Skype™ to VNeBLOB42
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoondogUK View Post
here you go... since its lunch time just moved it back again!

this time with a crappy camera!

Nice shot, but don't want to be a stickler, the challenged says " Parked" in a disabled parking. That sir is in front.
__________________

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
VNeBLOB42 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-24-2012, 09:03 AM   #8586
Pseudo Nim
twinborific
 
Pseudo Nim's Avatar
 
Drives: fast, sometimes slow
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: i am a citizen of the world

Posts: 4,725
iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
Nice shot, but don't want to be a stickler, the challenged says " Parked" in a disabled parking. That sir is in front.
OBJECTION!!!!

As a somewhat ancient member of the thread I levy an objection. I can't stand people who park in disabled spots so I think his pic is perfect.

Also technically fully parking in one would be illegal if my seniority counts or nothing.
__________________
Pseudo Nim is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-24-2012, 09:47 AM   #8587
eriku
Senior Systems Engineer
 
eriku's Avatar
 
Drives: The "cute" Car
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Mexico City

Posts: 168
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to eriku Send a message via MSN to eriku Send a message via Skype™ to eriku
Parked BMW

eriku's 330 Parked in dis place---
Failed!!!!

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 473
Size:  161.1 KB
__________________
2006 e90 330iA | 19" Breyton GTS | Magnaflow Exhaust System |
eriku ---> http://bmwclub.org.mx/members/eriku/default.aspx E9x Picture GAME!!! points: several!

Last edited by eriku; 08-24-2012 at 10:04 AM.
eriku is offline   Mexico
0
Reply With Quote
      08-24-2012, 09:53 AM   #8588
BoondogUK
Captain
 
Drives: Monaco Blue e90 320d
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Gloucestershire

Posts: 841
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudo Nim View Post
Haha. Yeah I guess a mill would be. Still - nice what'd you take the HDR shot with?
I just have an Nikon D60 from a few years back... does the job, and I work in design so after effects are Photoshop and Lightroom...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
Nice shot, but don't want to be a stickler, the challenged says " Parked" in a disabled parking. That sir is in front.
Well I ain't moving again! I think my back wheel is in, and I am certainly obstructing anyone from parking in that spot

Will leave it up to the challenge poster...
__________________
Pre LCI Monaco Blue e90, iDrive, 18" 220M reps, M3 Front Bumper, LCI headlights, Darklines, Eibach Pro Kit [Build Thread]
ICE: DLS R4s, Gladen HG-201BMW-3, Alpine PDX 4.100
BoondogUK is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      08-24-2012, 10:07 AM   #8589
eriku
Senior Systems Engineer
 
eriku's Avatar
 
Drives: The "cute" Car
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Mexico City

Posts: 168
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to eriku Send a message via MSN to eriku Send a message via Skype™ to eriku
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoondogUK View Post
I just have an Nikon D60 from a few years back... does the job, and I work in design so after effects are Photoshop and Lightroom...
Great effects... and cool pic too BoondogUK!
please, can you be a little more specific about the EXACT effects, we all love to have that kinda cool and superb photo quality in our posts =)

in the photoshop tool, which effect?
(PS ey Mate, I hoped you dont have to kill me after you tell the secret!!! )

Thank you!
eriku
__________________
2006 e90 330iA | 19" Breyton GTS | Magnaflow Exhaust System |
eriku ---> http://bmwclub.org.mx/members/eriku/default.aspx E9x Picture GAME!!! points: several!
eriku is offline   Mexico
0
Reply With Quote
      08-24-2012, 11:01 AM   #8590
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
 
VNeBLOB42's Avatar
 
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Folsom, Ca

Posts: 1,679
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
007 335i E92  [3.83]
Send a message via Skype™ to VNeBLOB42
OK,

Here is my ruling after contemplating for a while.

eriku is the winner!!

here is why, eriku met the challenge demands, he was parked in a disabled parking spot, while the other was not.


NOW, Its all or nothing! I knew going in this this challenge would be considered illegal, which technically it is. But, if we get technical, it also says

"Destruction of one's own property or any piece of public property"

We did a challenge a while ago that was "park you car in your neighbors lawn" technically that can be bent to say this was "destruction of one's own property" we didn't rule that illegal. i know i know.... But...

Not to be a stickler, but if the seniority rule, illegal, then I post a new challenge no one wins , or eriku is the winner!


__________________

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
VNeBLOB42 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-24-2012, 11:18 AM   #8591
eriku
Senior Systems Engineer
 
eriku's Avatar
 
Drives: The "cute" Car
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Mexico City

Posts: 168
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to eriku Send a message via MSN to eriku Send a message via Skype™ to eriku
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
OK,

Here is my ruling after contemplating for a while.

eriku is the winner!!

here is why, eriku met the challenge demands, he was parked in a disabled parking spot, while the other was not.


NOW, Its all or nothing! I knew going in this this challenge would be considered illegal, which technically it is. But, if we get technical, it also says

"Destruction of one's own property or any piece of public property"

We did a challenge a while ago that was "park you car in your neighbors lawn" technically that can be bent to say this was "destruction of one's own property" we didn't rule that illegal. i know i know.... But...

Not to be a stickler, but if the seniority rule, illegal, then I post a new challenge no one wins , or eriku is the winner!


If I may add... the local "police" was following me after I did that!!!
Fortunately since the parking lot was almost empty... well... no ticket for me =)

regards,
eriku
__________________
2006 e90 330iA | 19" Breyton GTS | Magnaflow Exhaust System |
eriku ---> http://bmwclub.org.mx/members/eriku/default.aspx E9x Picture GAME!!! points: several!
eriku is offline   Mexico
0
Reply With Quote
      08-24-2012, 11:22 AM   #8592
BoondogUK
Captain
 
Drives: Monaco Blue e90 320d
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Gloucestershire

Posts: 841
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriku View Post
Great effects... and cool pic too BoondogUK!
please, can you be a little more specific about the EXACT effects, we all love to have that kinda cool and superb photo quality in our posts =)

in the photoshop tool, which effect?
(PS ey Mate, I hoped you dont have to kill me after you tell the secret!!! )

Thank you!
eriku

Well it all depends on the effect I was after... I actually think the first one I posted was a bit 'blue'... the others from that shoot I tended to do with a combination of filters in light room.... to give a sepia 'feel' to it, but keeping the colour... kinda fitting with all the old stone buildings in the background. Thats more in keeping with my 'style' of after effects...

link to those pics is here (down the bottom), so not to jack this thread... since I was judged the loser here

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...o+blue+m3+reps

__________________
Pre LCI Monaco Blue e90, iDrive, 18" 220M reps, M3 Front Bumper, LCI headlights, Darklines, Eibach Pro Kit [Build Thread]
ICE: DLS R4s, Gladen HG-201BMW-3, Alpine PDX 4.100
BoondogUK is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      08-24-2012, 11:37 AM   #8593
eriku
Senior Systems Engineer
 
eriku's Avatar
 
Drives: The "cute" Car
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Mexico City

Posts: 168
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to eriku Send a message via MSN to eriku Send a message via Skype™ to eriku
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoondogUK View Post
Well it all depends on the effect I was after... I actually think the first one I posted was a bit 'blue'... the others from that shoot I tended to do with a combination of filters in light room.... to give a sepia 'feel' to it, but keeping the colour... kinda fitting with all the old stone buildings in the background. Thats more in keeping with my 'style' of after effects...

link to those pics is here (down the bottom) ...

....http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...o+blue+m3+reps

Wow! nice pics Mate! thank you for the explanation... will try to do my best and keep up learning best techniques in order to amaze my future photos, again Thank you... !!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by BoondogUK View Post
... so not to jack this thread... since I was judged the loser here
well Mate, no disrespect and all but I guess it was a simple misunderstanding, in my case lenguage barrier. A couple of months ago the same happen to me:
I did a challenge: "Your e9x in front of a FOUR SEASONS. The FS Logo is a MUST!"

and after that a "wrong picture to me" appeared in the wild! I said No! it's wrong!! what is that?!
So! A cool guy here explained to me:
"It was specified " Four Seasons", I was thinking of going to our pet hospital which is called Four Seasons. Four Seasons You didn't specify the exact brand".

So in my mind I had a "Four Seasons Hotel" all the time...

so, same here I guess !

BIG NOTE:
and No! You are not a loser! you drive an incredible Bimmer!
__________________
2006 e90 330iA | 19" Breyton GTS | Magnaflow Exhaust System |
eriku ---> http://bmwclub.org.mx/members/eriku/default.aspx E9x Picture GAME!!! points: several!
eriku is offline   Mexico
0
Reply With Quote
      08-24-2012, 11:42 AM   #8594
BoondogUK
Captain
 
Drives: Monaco Blue e90 320d
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Gloucestershire

Posts: 841
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriku View Post
...and No! You are not a loser! you drive an incredible Bimmer!
hehe... no worries, I was only kidding...

So you now have to post up the new challenge... what will it be!
__________________
Pre LCI Monaco Blue e90, iDrive, 18" 220M reps, M3 Front Bumper, LCI headlights, Darklines, Eibach Pro Kit [Build Thread]
ICE: DLS R4s, Gladen HG-201BMW-3, Alpine PDX 4.100
BoondogUK is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      08-24-2012, 12:12 PM   #8595
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
 
VNeBLOB42's Avatar
 
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Folsom, Ca

Posts: 1,679
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
007 335i E92  [3.83]
Send a message via Skype™ to VNeBLOB42
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoondogUK View Post
so not to jack this thread... since I was judged the loser here

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...o+blue+m3+reps

aw come on, no loser's here. we all have been misjudged by a challenge before. I'll tell you what, if eriku wants to honor your first attempt, then let it be.
__________________

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
VNeBLOB42 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-24-2012, 12:16 PM   #8596
eriku
Senior Systems Engineer
 
eriku's Avatar
 
Drives: The "cute" Car
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Mexico City

Posts: 168
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to eriku Send a message via MSN to eriku Send a message via Skype™ to eriku
Talking

btw way Dave, the swimming pool challenge was made in "12-12-2010, 05:43 PM" by our buddy DL.

So! New challenge:
" Your e9x wearing a Mexican FLAG on it "
Could it be the real deal, printed or even a mexican flag in TABLET ( no cellphone or like mi new amigo Dave will say "no mobile" ) go crazy and show in the same photo some tequila or even big charro hats will give BIG tokens to the challenge... empiecen ya!!!

eriku
__________________
2006 e90 330iA | 19" Breyton GTS | Magnaflow Exhaust System |
eriku ---> http://bmwclub.org.mx/members/eriku/default.aspx E9x Picture GAME!!! points: several!
eriku is offline   Mexico
0
Reply With Quote
      08-24-2012, 12:25 PM   #8597
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
 
VNeBLOB42's Avatar
 
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Folsom, Ca

Posts: 1,679
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
007 335i E92  [3.83]
Send a message via Skype™ to VNeBLOB42
Quote:
Originally Posted by eriku View Post
btw way Dave, the swimming pool challenge was made in "12-12-2010, 05:43 PM" by our buddy DL.

So! New challenge:
" Your e9x wearing a Mexican FLAG on it "
Could it be the real deal, printed or even a mexican flag in TABLET ( no cellphone or like mi new amigo Dave will say "no mobile" ) go crazy and show in the same photo some tequila or even big charro hats will give BIG tokens to the challenge... empiecen ya!!!
I can so do this right now, an easy print at work and our I.T. guy has tequila in his office. lol.,.,

Pero, voy a ver lo que otros pueden venir con la primera.
__________________

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
VNeBLOB42 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-24-2012, 12:32 PM   #8598
Pseudo Nim
twinborific
 
Pseudo Nim's Avatar
 
Drives: fast, sometimes slow
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: i am a citizen of the world

Posts: 4,725
iTrader: (9)

Guys - boondog was the winner there. The game rules specifically state illegal acts are prohibited.

[edit] eriku - no hate bro
__________________
Pseudo Nim is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-24-2012, 12:33 PM   #8599
eriku
Senior Systems Engineer
 
eriku's Avatar
 
Drives: The "cute" Car
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Mexico City

Posts: 168
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to eriku Send a message via MSN to eriku Send a message via Skype™ to eriku
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post

Pero, voy a ver lo que otros pueden venir con la primera.
(pero voy a ver que se les ocurre a los otros primero.)

Venga amigos!!! échenle ganas!!!
__________________
2006 e90 330iA | 19" Breyton GTS | Magnaflow Exhaust System |
eriku ---> http://bmwclub.org.mx/members/eriku/default.aspx E9x Picture GAME!!! points: several!
eriku is offline   Mexico
0
Reply With Quote
      08-24-2012, 12:47 PM   #8600
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
 
VNeBLOB42's Avatar
 
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Folsom, Ca

Posts: 1,679
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
007 335i E92  [3.83]
Send a message via Skype™ to VNeBLOB42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudo Nim View Post
Guys - boondog was the winner there. The game rules specifically state illegal acts are prohibited.

[edit] eriku - no hate bro
well I disagree, if its illegal then how can he be a winner?

and swimming pool has been done. either way lets get the game moving.
__________________

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
VNeBLOB42 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-24-2012, 12:52 PM   #8601
Pseudo Nim
twinborific
 
Pseudo Nim's Avatar
 
Drives: fast, sometimes slow
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: i am a citizen of the world

Posts: 4,725
iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
well I disagree, if its illegal then how can he be a winner?

and swimming pool has been done. either way lets get the game moving.
well, that's what's I mean - he managed to do the challenge without actually parking in a disabled spot, which kept him legal.
__________________
Pseudo Nim is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-24-2012, 12:53 PM   #8602
BoondogUK
Captain
 
Drives: Monaco Blue e90 320d
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Gloucestershire

Posts: 841
iTrader: (0)

Well if I am the winner, and the pool has been done then I go for...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriku View Post
New challenge:
" Your e9x wearing a Mexican FLAG on it "
Could it be the real deal, printed or even a mexican flag in TABLET ( no cellphone or like mi new amigo Dave will say "no mobile" ) go crazy and show in the same photo some tequila or even big charro hats will give BIG tokens to the challenge... empiecen ya!!!

the same as Eriku... lets get this rolling again!
__________________
Pre LCI Monaco Blue e90, iDrive, 18" 220M reps, M3 Front Bumper, LCI headlights, Darklines, Eibach Pro Kit [Build Thread]
ICE: DLS R4s, Gladen HG-201BMW-3, Alpine PDX 4.100
BoondogUK is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:17 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST