E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > N54 Tune up ... Do you need one?

05-22-2016, 01:47 PM   #1
Htowne90
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White e90 335i

N54 Tune up ... Do you need one?

So changing the plugs on the n54 is supposedly due about every 60k...

BMW in the Houston area charge roughly $400 and change to get them done parts and labor ... I'm. It to sure sure about Indy shops in the area I don't trust too many ... For instance know a guy or kid rather saying that becuase he just turned 18 and has been driving lambos Ferrari m3's m5's for while and his parents just buy him shit so other day he took car to M power and they charged him $750 to straight pipe the m3 ... long story short if u need to change the plugs and or coils on ur car I charge $ 100 to do it for you. Plus side is I have a commercial account with BMW so I get the parts for pretty damn cheap. im soon getting the walnut blasting kit and will be charging $300 to clean the intake ports of the carbon buildup which includes changing the gaskets. And other work you may need help on feel free to pm Me.
Appreciate 0