E90Post

GT Haus

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Recommended shop in Atlanta, GA

10-29-2010, 09:53 AM   #23
Alexander
Mad tyte EuR0 style boooi <--- Joke

Drives: E30, E85, MKVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL E92 View Post
you are taking out the factory CDV (Clutch Delay Valve), but for aesthetic purposes you can replace the CDV with a modified valve (that looks like the CDV) that doesn't delay the clutch from engaging (you can get these from a number of vendors), but you don't have to

it is a must on a 6MT!
You can also just take a flat head and pop out the plastic restrictor piece.

I bought BMS' CDV and had my tranny go out (unrelated of course) no one noticed that my CDV wasn't OEM.
Alexander is offline   United_States
      11-23-2010, 09:40 PM   #24
Boris@SMS
Banned

Drives: M3 05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aonarch View Post
You can also just take a flat head and pop out the plastic restrictor piece.

I bought BMS' CDV and had my tranny go out (unrelated of course) no one noticed that my CDV wasn't OEM.

Dealers don't look into details that much...
      11-24-2010, 07:29 PM   #25
jojo135
Private First Class

Drives: 09' BMW 135i

Smile Awesome shop and customer service!

I wanted to let everyone know how great my experience was as a customer at solo motorsports. I called and talked to Tony and Boris about my kittyless dp's and how I wanted to get them installed this week. This was monday the week of Thanksgiving. OBVIOUSLY a short week. They told me they were booked but since I wanted it before the holiday, they squeezed me in!

Not Only did they do that but the cost was significantly lower than the competition. The car runs great and is fun as hell!

Huge thanks to Tony, Boris and the crew for being the best damn shop I have ever dealt with! I will definitely be back. Upgraded turbos baby! Now I have found a very good but also fair shop!
      01-03-2011, 06:05 PM   #26
SoLo
CEO

Drives: E30/S54turbo,E90335I,E70X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo135 View Post
I wanted to let everyone know how great my experience was as a customer at solo motorsports. I called and talked to Tony and Boris about my kittyless dp's and how I wanted to get them installed this week. This was monday the week of Thanksgiving. OBVIOUSLY a short week. They told me they were booked but since I wanted it before the holiday, they squeezed me in!

Not Only did they do that but the cost was significantly lower than the competition. The car runs great and is fun as hell!

Huge thanks to Tony, Boris and the crew for being the best damn shop I have ever dealt with! I will definitely be back. Upgraded turbos baby! Now I have found a very good but also fair shop!

Hope everything is well,Remember if you need anything give us a ring......

Thanks
Tony M.
SoLo is offline   United_States
      05-19-2011, 02:14 PM   #27
Kerosene Hat
Regional Governor

Drives: '10 E92 335i

Further recommend Solo. Guys just helped me out with a very basic item, but took a lot of time to try to diagnose & replicate my issue. Too bad for me my car behaves when it's in the shop...but thanks to Tony & Boris anyway!
      07-01-2011, 10:18 PM   #28
stnmtn01
Enlisted Member

Drives: 2007 335i E92

These guys are awesome. Highly recommend! Tony diagnosed my boost leak and I got to really feel what my car should really feel like. Tony on our text drive, it got from under me a little bit..lol.. Thanks a lot guys!