E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > 313m Wheels Stolen



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-01-2010, 05:47 AM   #45
335diesel
Brigadier General
 
335diesel's Avatar
 
Drives: 335d Touring
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cornwall

Posts: 4,009
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Matt - you are mentally ill.

But hilarious!
__________________


E91 335d SE Touring

Also Land Rover Puma Defender 110 XS station wagon
335diesel is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2010, 07:31 AM   #46
rogerxp
Major General
 
rogerxp's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 Comp Pack / QQ+2 Tekna
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Stockport, Cheshire

Posts: 5,905
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingKileak View Post
...gives me one up tha trumper
Fucking hell, I misssed this post yesterday, fucking hilarious, cannot stop laughing in the office now
__________________
Current -: MW E92 M3 Competition Pack / Qashqai+2 Tekna 1.6dci
Gone -: 370Z GT Roadster; BMW X3 3.0d xdrive M Sport; E46 330i M Sport Coupe; Mazda RX8 231; Nissan 350Z GT Roadster; BMW E90 330d M Sport; BMW E92 335i SE; Maserati 4200; Nissan 350Z; Honda S2000; Astra Coupe Turbo; Ford Probe
rogerxp is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2010, 02:13 PM   #47
acerboo
Brigadier General
 
Drives: e92 335d lci
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: kent

Posts: 3,627
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingKileak View Post
Sorry to hear this op.

On a lighter note. How do we feel about buggery as a punishment?

Vincent Vega once said 'you never FUCK; with another mans automobile.' and he was right.

Hypothetical situation.

Scrote tries to nick your wheels. You spot him, give chase, his mates scatter and you catch one. Adrenaline takes over, you whip it out (rubber no doubt) and give him a good side order of pork sword then boot him on his way.

Would he go to the police?

Evening son...
Now den geezer, some guy just bummed me innit...
Chortle, you what...
Yeah geezer, I was out wiv dick and dom nicking this geezers wheels, when e clocks me and gives me one up tha trumper...
Chortle... Alright son, fuck off then...

On the other hand. How does the community see that...? I mean if I came on here and flip reversed this post - told you the story above, but that I'd caught the fucker and bummed him...

Well... (Helen) would that punishment fit the crime? How many of you would say... Matt you sick fucker!!!? And how many would say... Well... I wouldn't do it, but good on ya. That'll make the little bastard think twice.

Just some food for thought. I've never buggered a fella before... Doubt I would unless in some kind of prison 'live or die' scenario.

Meh. Prob I'm pissed lol.

Matt
thats one idea but wouldnt work if he nicked a womans wheels. what about kicking him in the nuts, beating him to within an inch of his life (25.4mm to euro supporters) then dragging him down the cop shop where they give him another good hiding, goes to court where he gets 2 yrs hard labour, IF ONLY!!
acerboo is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2010, 03:40 PM   #48
zltm089
Major General
 
zltm089's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i SE Coupe Space Grey
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: LONDON

Posts: 7,350
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by acerboo View Post
thats one idea but wouldnt work if he nicked a womans wheels. what about kicking him in the nuts, beating him to within an inch of his life (25.4mm to euro supporters) then dragging him down the cop shop where they give him another good hiding, goes to court where he gets 2 yrs hard labour, IF ONLY!!
wud be much better to cut off the fcukin thieves' balls and shove them in their mum's asshole ...while u shit in her mouth...

fcukin diseased scumbags...

good luck with the claim OP...
__________________

Current Car: E92 335i SE Dream Cars: AMG SL65 Black,GallardoSuperleggera, GTR 2012, Agera R, F430 Scuderia, DBS, EVO X FQ400, Lexus LFA, F10 M5, M4, GT3 RS4.0, Ferrari 458, Ferrari F12, R8 V10 plus, Jaguar F Type V8, Lamborghini LP700-4 Aventador, Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, C63 AMG Coupe Black, Vanquish 2012, Laferrari, GT3 991, McLaren 650s.
zltm089 is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2010, 04:17 PM   #49
willhollin
Major General
 
willhollin's Avatar
 
Drives: VW T5
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Worcestershire

Posts: 9,907
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Have him horse fucked.
willhollin is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      10-02-2010, 05:42 PM   #50
Vid
Private First Class
 
Vid's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 330d M-sport
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: West Midlands

Posts: 149
iTrader: (0)

Sorry to hear about that OP, you can't have anything nice these days without some scumbag nicking it!

Matt for Justice Minister!!
Vid is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2010, 09:11 AM   #51
beemerbird
Major General
 
beemerbird's Avatar
 
Drives: Merc diesel
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Yorkshire

Posts: 7,953
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingKileak View Post
Sorry to hear this op.

On a lighter note. How do we feel about buggery as a punishment?

Vincent Vega once said 'you never FUCK; with another mans automobile.' and he was right.

Hypothetical situation.

Scrote tries to nick your wheels. You spot him, give chase, his mates scatter and you catch one. Adrenaline takes over, you whip it out (rubber no doubt) and give him a good side order of pork sword then boot him on his way.

Would he go to the police?

Evening son...
Now den geezer, some guy just bummed me innit...
Chortle, you what...
Yeah geezer, I was out wiv dick and dom nicking this geezers wheels, when e clocks me and gives me one up tha trumper...
Chortle... Alright son, fuck off then...

On the other hand. How does the community see that...? I mean if I came on here and flip reversed this post - told you the story above, but that I'd caught the fucker and bummed him...

Well... (Helen) would that punishment fit the crime? How many of you would say... Matt you sick fucker!!!? And how many would say... Well... I wouldn't do it, but good on ya. That'll make the little bastard think twice.

Just some food for thought. I've never buggered a fella before... Doubt I would unless in some kind of prison 'live or die' scenario.

Meh. Prob I'm pissed lol.

Matt
Missed this post.........Matt you big daft Tyke you

Is that lubed or dry though?

Think straddling him over a vaulting horse type apparatus, parting his cheeks and saying 'I'sa goin' to bum ya' in a deep voice would make him sweat.
beemerbird is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2010, 11:52 AM   #52
acerboo
Brigadier General
 
Drives: e92 335d lci
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: kent

Posts: 3,627
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemerbird View Post
Missed this post.........Matt you big daft Tyke you

Is that lubed or dry though?

Think straddling him over a vaulting horse type apparatus, parting his cheeks and saying 'I'sa goin' to bum ya' in a deep voice would make him sweat.
hed probably love it!
acerboo is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2010, 03:18 PM   #53
andyp74199
munich leg end
 
andyp74199's Avatar
 
Drives: 320d M sport
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bristol

Posts: 158
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
buggering car thieves....its a good idea but its alot less risky to just get them convicted and let someone else do the buggering while they're locked up. this system is already in place after all and it avoids any gangs of car thieves coming round your house to get revenge. (keeping with the pulp fiction theme - remember what happened to Zed !)

cutting fingers and ultimately hands off is the way to stop thieving, it works in the middle east (most of time!)




addition : -i would be keen to apply for the position of "finger cutter off'er" should this happen...ok just sayin
__________________
320d M sport

Last edited by andyp74199; 10-03-2010 at 03:21 PM. Reason: addition
andyp74199 is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2010, 04:17 PM   #54
Tunna_uk
Captain
 
Tunna_uk's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 325i M sport
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Teesside UK

Posts: 793
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
quality
Tunna_uk is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-04-2010, 01:33 AM   #55
acerboo
Brigadier General
 
Drives: e92 335d lci
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: kent

Posts: 3,627
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyp74199 View Post
buggering car thieves....its a good idea but its alot less risky to just get them convicted and let someone else do the buggering while they're locked up. this system is already in place after all and it avoids any gangs of car thieves coming round your house to get revenge. (keeping with the pulp fiction theme - remember what happened to Zed !)

cutting fingers and ultimately hands off is the way to stop thieving, it works in the middle east (most of time!)




addition : -i would be keen to apply for the position of "finger cutter off'er" should this happen...ok just sayin
i think there would be quite a few applicants for the job what qualifications do you have?
acerboo is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      10-05-2010, 09:36 AM   #56
creepy coupe
Major General
 
creepy coupe's Avatar
 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK

Posts: 8,171
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2009 335i  [0.00]
Just found this add

http://www.gumtree.com/london/74/66547374.html
creepy coupe is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-05-2010, 09:41 AM   #57
deano802
Private
 
Drives: E92 330i M Sport
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Watford

Posts: 64
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepy coupe View Post
Thanks for keeping an eye out!!!

I know about those, they are at Scotthall BMW in watford and they came off one or thier demos, so not mine!!

On a better note my insurers have pulled thier finger out and actually confirmed I am covered and i should have my car back by friday!
deano802 is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      10-05-2010, 09:42 AM   #58
RagingKileak
Brigadier General
 
Drives: Modified Alpine White E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Yorkshire

Posts: 4,629
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deano802 View Post
Thanks for keeping an eye out!!!

I know about those, they are at Scotthall BMW in watford and they came off one or thier demos, so not mine!!

On a better note my insurers have pulled thier finger out and actually confirmed I am covered and i should have my car back by friday!
If they are in such short supply mate, buy them!!

Matt
RagingKileak is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      10-05-2010, 09:43 AM   #59
AlanQS
Colonel
 
AlanQS's Avatar
 
Drives: 320d SE Coupe
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Glasgow

Posts: 2,514
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Look at the price! That sure isn't any sort of bargain. You can buy 19" rims with those tyres from a Dealer for less! (Obviously not the 225m of course.)
__________________
AlanQS is offline   Scotland
0
Reply With Quote
      10-05-2010, 09:45 AM   #60
deano802
Private
 
Drives: E92 330i M Sport
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Watford

Posts: 64
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingKileak View Post
If they are in such short supply mate, buy them!!

Matt
I was going to, a sales guy at the showroom offered them to me for 1500 cash, but my insurers insist that I use thier repairers for everything. They have managed to source another set for me allbeit at a much higher price!
deano802 is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      10-05-2010, 09:45 AM   #61
creepy coupe
Major General
 
creepy coupe's Avatar
 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK

Posts: 8,171
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2009 335i  [0.00]
Strange it should be in Watford though.
creepy coupe is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-05-2010, 09:46 AM   #62
creepy coupe
Major General
 
creepy coupe's Avatar
 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK

Posts: 8,171
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2009 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by deano802 View Post
I was going to, a sales guy at the showroom offered them to me for 1500 cash, but my insurers insist that I use thier repairers for everything. They have managed to source another set for me allbeit at a much higher price!
Was that with tyres, if so a bargin, worth buying and punting on IMO
creepy coupe is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-05-2010, 10:09 AM   #63
deano802
Private
 
Drives: E92 330i M Sport
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Watford

Posts: 64
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepy coupe View Post
Was that with tyres, if so a bargin, worth buying and punting on IMO
It was with the tyres, they are all dodgy the salesmen down there though, the price changes everytime someone walks into the backroom comes out with a new price, they would not confirm if they could invoice them to me also!
deano802 is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      10-05-2010, 11:26 AM   #64
UKF32Dude
-
 
Drives: F32
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Earth

Posts: 1,444
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepy coupe View Post
Was that with tyres, if so a bargin, worth buying and punting on IMO
Not sure at 1,500. Last lot went for 1,285 on eBay. 2,495 is too expensive though...
UKF32Dude is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-05-2010, 11:27 AM   #65
UKF32Dude
-
 
Drives: F32
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Earth

Posts: 1,444
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deano802 View Post

On a better note my insurers have pulled thier finger out and actually confirmed I am covered and i should have my car back by friday!
Why wouldn't you be covered?!?
UKF32Dude is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-18-2010, 02:58 AM   #66
creepy coupe
Major General
 
creepy coupe's Avatar
 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK

Posts: 8,171
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2009 335i  [0.00]
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/19-Genuine-BMW...item415330ae43
creepy coupe is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:21 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST