E90Post
 


Bimmer Retrofit
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Official Louisiana chat thread



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-08-2010, 02:18 PM   #1145
ACEE
Average Car Exceeding Expectations (ACEE)
 
ACEE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 335i e92
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Baton Rouge, La

Posts: 3,337
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2007 e92  [3.50]
sounds fun!!!!
ACEE is offline   United_States
0
      12-08-2010, 03:41 PM   #1146
Sara504
Lieutenant General
 
Sara504's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

Posts: 17,655
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEE View Post
sounds fun!!!!
Got to watch the GT1 race in the lounge. They had some boring Judge Joe Brown show on. So I changed it to racing, all the guys walking by stopped in. It was pretty funny.
__________________

2013 335is-Current
2011 335i -Sold 4/13 2006 325i-Sold 7/11
Sara504 is offline   United_States
0
      12-08-2010, 05:05 PM   #1147
ACEE
Average Car Exceeding Expectations (ACEE)
 
ACEE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 335i e92
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Baton Rouge, La

Posts: 3,337
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2007 e92  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Got to watch the GT1 race in the lounge. They had some boring Judge Joe Brown show on. So I changed it to racing, all the guys walking by stopped in. It was pretty funny.
I can't lie, I would stop if I say a female watching the races. Thats just something you don't see everyday.
ACEE is offline   United_States
0
      12-08-2010, 05:31 PM   #1148
Sara504
Lieutenant General
 
Sara504's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

Posts: 17,655
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEE View Post
I can't lie, I would stop if I say a female watching the races. Thats just something you don't see everyday.
Did you watch the race at all today? It was a sad day for Lamborghini. On the other hand the corvette z06 driver had MAD skills. He clipped the Masarati did a full 360, regained control and the lead all in about 6 seconds. I was on the edge of my seat at the point. Incredible. Remarkable although he did come in 5th at the end.
__________________

2013 335is-Current
2011 335i -Sold 4/13 2006 325i-Sold 7/11
Sara504 is offline   United_States
0
      12-08-2010, 05:44 PM   #1149
Forcefed3
Banned
 
Drives: 2008 335i
Join Date: May 2010
Location: South

Posts: 4,742
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2008 335i  [0.50]
Ill take more when its installed.
Name:  IMG_20101206_203843.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  70.5 KB
Forcefed3 is offline   No_Country
0
      12-08-2010, 06:05 PM   #1150
ACEE
Average Car Exceeding Expectations (ACEE)
 
ACEE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 335i e92
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Baton Rouge, La

Posts: 3,337
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2007 e92  [3.50]
which fmic is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Did you watch the race at all today? It was a sad day for Lamborghini. On the other hand the corvette z06 driver had MAD skills. He clipped the Masarati did a full 360, regained control and the lead all in about 6 seconds. I was on the edge of my seat at the point. Incredible. Remarkable although he did come in 5th at the end.
no I was working. Work at a bank....so no tv for me.
ACEE is offline   United_States
0
      12-08-2010, 06:10 PM   #1151
Forcefed3
Banned
 
Drives: 2008 335i
Join Date: May 2010
Location: South

Posts: 4,742
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2008 335i  [0.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEE View Post
which fmic is that?
Horsepower Freaks
Forcefed3 is offline   No_Country
0
      12-08-2010, 06:57 PM   #1152
Sara504
Lieutenant General
 
Sara504's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

Posts: 17,655
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbreeE90 View Post
Horsepower Freaks
I love horsepower freaks. Ive had the opportunity three times to have met the owner Chris. He drives down from Oregon every year to Vegas and Cali for MFest and Bimmerfest (Which is where I've met him). Such a great guy. His products, amazing. I've seen the e46 M3 he tracks in person. That thing is a BEAST.
__________________

2013 335is-Current
2011 335i -Sold 4/13 2006 325i-Sold 7/11
Sara504 is offline   United_States
0
      12-08-2010, 07:53 PM   #1153
Bakeme521
Some say...
 
Bakeme521's Avatar
 
Drives: Fresh
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Baton Rouge n NOLA

Posts: 4,242
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.04]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
I love horsepower freaks. Ive had the opportunity three times to have met the owner Chris. He drives down from Oregon every year to Vegas and Cali for MFest and Bimmerfest (Which is where I've met him). Such a great guy. His products, amazing. I've seen the e46 M3 he tracks in person. That thing is a BEAST.
I would love to see that e46.
__________________

I have exhaust and an intake...
Bakeme521 is offline   United_States
0
      12-08-2010, 07:58 PM   #1154
JL 325i
straight^
 
JL 325i's Avatar
 
Drives: guess
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: lafayette, LA

Posts: 757
iTrader: (7)

guys it took me 15 minutes to figure out how to get back to the forums without typing it in the url, but anyway where could i get a schedule or somthing for the races like gt1 on tv
__________________
Modding.
JL 325i is offline   United_States
0
      12-08-2010, 08:28 PM   #1155
Sara504
Lieutenant General
 
Sara504's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

Posts: 17,655
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakeme521 View Post
I would love to see that e46.
Ive got some pictures from MFest of it. Let me dig them up
__________________

2013 335is-Current
2011 335i -Sold 4/13 2006 325i-Sold 7/11
Sara504 is offline   United_States
0
      12-08-2010, 08:52 PM   #1156
Sara504
Lieutenant General
 
Sara504's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

Posts: 17,655
iTrader: (6)

I only found a phone pic. I'll have to go back through my MFest albums and get the pro shots. I remember early one morning. I was in the garage for some reason at 2 AM. Chris was there polishing his car for the track event. He stopped me and we just sat down by his car and just talked about life. Such a down to earth person. Has such a passion for the brand.
__________________

2013 335is-Current
2011 335i -Sold 4/13 2006 325i-Sold 7/11
Sara504 is offline   United_States
0
      12-08-2010, 08:53 PM   #1157
Sara504
Lieutenant General
 
Sara504's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

Posts: 17,655
iTrader: (6)

Todd, you might enjoy this.

__________________

2013 335is-Current
2011 335i -Sold 4/13 2006 325i-Sold 7/11
Sara504 is offline   United_States
0
      12-08-2010, 09:01 PM   #1158
Bakeme521
Some say...
 
Bakeme521's Avatar
 
Drives: Fresh
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Baton Rouge n NOLA

Posts: 4,242
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.04]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Todd, you might enjoy this.

That shit is awesome, I love that car. Chris's is the white one huh? I've seen some videos of it. That one is stage 4 isn't it?

Since I am a mechanical engineering major I really want to get an internship with a company like this. Active, CP-E, HPF, anything along those lines would be awesome. I hope to do something with cars with my degree and this route would be awesome to be able to do stuff like that. I've thought about trying to contacting those companies to see if they even do that but I feel like tons of people do it and it would be near impossible to do it but I really want to trying to get something together next year and maybe snag something in the next 2.
__________________

I have exhaust and an intake...
Bakeme521 is offline   United_States
0
      12-08-2010, 09:04 PM   #1159
Sara504
Lieutenant General
 
Sara504's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

Posts: 17,655
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakeme521 View Post
That shit is awesome, I love that car. Chris's is the white one huh? I've seen some videos of it. That one is stage 4 isn't it?

Since I am a mechanical engineering major I really want to get an internship with a company like this. Active, CP-E, HPF, anything along those lines would be awesome. I hope to do something with cars with my degree and this route would be awesome to be able to do stuff like that.
Yes Chris is the blond guy driving. I may still have his cell phone number for you somewhere....
__________________

2013 335is-Current
2011 335i -Sold 4/13 2006 325i-Sold 7/11
Sara504 is offline   United_States
0
      12-08-2010, 09:05 PM   #1160
Bakeme521
Some say...
 
Bakeme521's Avatar
 
Drives: Fresh
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Baton Rouge n NOLA

Posts: 4,242
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.04]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Yes Chris is the blond guy driving. I may still have his cell phone number for you somewhere....
I can't do it this summer b/c I have 2 summer classes to take but I want to start contacting people soon and see if its even a possibility.
__________________

I have exhaust and an intake...
Bakeme521 is offline   United_States
0
      12-08-2010, 09:07 PM   #1161
Sara504
Lieutenant General
 
Sara504's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

Posts: 17,655
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakeme521 View Post
I can't do it this summer b/c I have 2 summer classes to take but I want to start contacting people soon and see if its even a possibility.
Well I'm your girl for contacts. Remember that.
__________________

2013 335is-Current
2011 335i -Sold 4/13 2006 325i-Sold 7/11
Sara504 is offline   United_States
0
      12-08-2010, 09:11 PM   #1162
Forcefed3
Banned
 
Drives: 2008 335i
Join Date: May 2010
Location: South

Posts: 4,742
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2008 335i  [0.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Todd, you might enjoy this.

I think I've watched every single video on their YouTube channel. I've liked all of the HPF products before I even had this car, watching their videos and reading about their products was one of the first things that got me interested in BMWs. That is also one of the reasons I chose their intercooler.
Forcefed3 is offline   No_Country
0
      12-08-2010, 09:13 PM   #1163
Bakeme521
Some say...
 
Bakeme521's Avatar
 
Drives: Fresh
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Baton Rouge n NOLA

Posts: 4,242
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.04]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Well I'm your girl for contacts. Remember that.
You're damn right I won't forget that haha.
__________________

I have exhaust and an intake...
Bakeme521 is offline   United_States
0
      12-08-2010, 09:54 PM   #1164
Bakeme521
Some say...
 
Bakeme521's Avatar
 
Drives: Fresh
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Baton Rouge n NOLA

Posts: 4,242
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.04]
Guys and girls you have to see this. This happened today in the 459 commons on LSU's campus. This girl went psycho, turn it up and listen to what happens. A little language is used though.
__________________

I have exhaust and an intake...
Bakeme521 is offline   United_States
0
      12-08-2010, 09:59 PM   #1165
Forcefed3
Banned
 
Drives: 2008 335i
Join Date: May 2010
Location: South

Posts: 4,742
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2008 335i  [0.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakeme521 View Post
Guys and girls you have to see this. This happened today in the 459 commons on LSU's campus. This girl went psycho, turn it up and listen to what happens. A little language is used though.
hahaha, why would she throw her own cell phone

rule # 1
Dont mess with fast food workers before you get your food.
Forcefed3 is offline   No_Country
0
      12-08-2010, 10:41 PM   #1166
cd3
Lieutenant
 
cd3's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 e46
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: la

Posts: 418
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbreeE90 View Post

rule # 1
Dont mess with fast food workers before you get your food.
Thats exactly what I was thinking
cd3 is offline  
0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
firefighters are ghey

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:27 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST