E90Post
 


Evolve Automotive
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (ALMS, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..) > 2010 Formula 1 Japanese Grand Prix



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-08-2010, 10:12 AM   #45
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
 
E90SLAM's Avatar
 
Drives: A BBS WHORE
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: .

Posts: 61,043
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2006 330i  [4.67]
.
Attached Images
                           
__________________
E90SLAM is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2010, 10:32 AM   #46
FStop7
I like cars
 
FStop7's Avatar
 
Drives: M6
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Newbury Park, CA

Posts: 5,059
iTrader: (3)

surprise surprise, hamilton crashed out in practice 1.
FStop7 is offline   Vatican City State
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2010, 10:56 AM   #47
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
 
E90SLAM's Avatar
 
Drives: A BBS WHORE
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: .

Posts: 61,043
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2006 330i  [4.67]
.
Attached Images
    
__________________
E90SLAM is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2010, 12:46 PM   #48
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
 
E90SLAM's Avatar
 
Drives: A BBS WHORE
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: .

Posts: 61,043
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2006 330i  [4.67]
.
Attached Images
       
__________________
E90SLAM is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2010, 12:56 PM   #49
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
 
E90SLAM's Avatar
 
Drives: A BBS WHORE
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: .

Posts: 61,043
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2006 330i  [4.67]
.
Attached Images
                                        
__________________
E90SLAM is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2010, 12:57 PM   #50
MontegoblueE92
Captain
 
MontegoblueE92's Avatar
 
Drives: It Like He Stole It
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: M-Town

Posts: 958
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
read the news from formula1.com and seemed like both McLaren drivers had a moment in Japan.....which hamilton got caught out in Degner 2.....
So did Button. He just managed to slow down enough because he bounced over the curb at the first corner and slid into the second. Schumacher went off in the same spot. Last year in qualifying I think there were 4 or 5 offs there, including a couple that red-flagged the session. I remember Alguersuari and Buemi hitting the wall there, and Kovalainen was one of the other ones IIRC.
MontegoblueE92 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2010, 01:04 PM   #51
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
 
E90SLAM's Avatar
 
Drives: A BBS WHORE
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: .

Posts: 61,043
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2006 330i  [4.67]
(First Pic)
Engineer 1: If you crash out again, we won't repair your car. We'll give you Morris Marina to Qualify and Race this weekend! (Refer to Top Gear)

(Third Pic)
Lewis: He said if I crash again, I'll be getting Morris Marina this weekend.
Engineer 2: He's not kidding. We're shipping one from Top Gear now. Just to make sure you don't damage it. Otherwise the "Morris Marina Owners Club" will be very upset. (refer to TG again...)
Attached Images
   
__________________
E90SLAM is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2010, 01:06 PM   #52
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
 
E90SLAM's Avatar
 
Drives: A BBS WHORE
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: .

Posts: 61,043
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2006 330i  [4.67]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontegoblueE92 View Post
So did Button. He just managed to slow down enough because he bounced over the curb at the first corner and slid into the second. Schumacher went off in the same spot. Last year in qualifying I think there were 4 or 5 offs there, including a couple that red-flagged the session. I remember Alguersuari and Buemi hitting the wall there, and Kovalainen was one of the other ones IIRC.
Alguerisuari crashed out i think just exit to the straight and 130R during the race...
but Qualifying was chaotic at Degner 1 and 2 where the new pavement ends....
__________________
E90SLAM is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2010, 01:26 PM   #53
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
 
E90SLAM's Avatar
 
Drives: A BBS WHORE
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: .

Posts: 61,043
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2006 330i  [4.67]
.
Attached Images
     
__________________
E90SLAM is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2010, 02:04 PM   #54
escobar929
Brigadier General
 
escobar929's Avatar
 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hollywood, FL

Posts: 4,259
iTrader: (13)

Garage List
2015 M235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
(First Pic)
Engineer 1: If you crash out again, we won't repair your car. We'll give you Morris Marina to Qualify and Race this weekend! (Refer to Top Gear)

(Third Pic)
Lewis: He said if I crash again, I'll be getting Morris Marina this weekend.
Engineer 2: He's not kidding. We're shipping one from Top Gear now. Just to make sure you don't damage it. Otherwise the "Morris Marina Owners Club" will be very upset. (refer to TG again...)
hopefully a piano wont drop out of the sky
escobar929 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2010, 02:42 PM   #55
M-Maika
First Lieutenant
 
M-Maika's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 E92 AW
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Barcelona ( Spain ) Porto ( Portugal )

Posts: 365
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E92  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post
hopefully a piano wont drop out of the sky
__________________
M3 E92 M-DKG and all the options available.
Forum BMW Portugal: http://www.forumbmwportugal.com
M-Maika is offline   Portugal
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2010, 03:17 PM   #56
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
 
E90SLAM's Avatar
 
Drives: A BBS WHORE
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: .

Posts: 61,043
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2006 330i  [4.67]
.
Attached Images
           
__________________

Last edited by E90SLAM; 10-08-2010 at 04:12 PM.
E90SLAM is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2010, 12:09 AM   #57
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
 
E90SLAM's Avatar
 
Drives: A BBS WHORE
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: .

Posts: 61,043
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2006 330i  [4.67]
Fawk!
A bit too much rain....wuss Race Control delaying the qualifying....
__________________
E90SLAM is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2010, 12:25 AM   #58
Echo M3
Major
 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NY

Posts: 1,431
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
Fawk!
A bit too much rain....wuss Race Control delaying the qualifying....
Looks like they are gonna delay it to tomorrow...too bad, I stayed up to watch!!
Echo M3 is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2010, 01:13 AM   #59
schnell325
Bored at work....
 
schnell325's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 M3,'11 335xi
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: BC

Posts: 3,860
iTrader: (5)

Yeah. Crappy deal.
__________________
'08 M3: AA G2L3, Catless X-Pipe & Sig Series Rear. AP rods. TC Kline EDC Coil Overs. MRF Alum Sub Frame Bushings. TMS Delrin Diff'l Bushings. BFI Motor Mounts. Recaro PP. BMW Perf Steering Wheel. P3 Gauge. PS Overflow Kit. APEX ARC-8 18"x9.5"/10.5". Conti Slicks 275/35F 305/30R. Stoptech Pads/SS Lines. Cantrell Brake Ducts.
http://5252motorsports.blogspot.ca/2...3-sleeper.html
schnell325 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2010, 06:51 AM   #60
FrankoQ
Deny everything
 
FrankoQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Laurel, MD

Posts: 11,293
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to FrankoQ
__________________

I need a drink

FrankoQ is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2010, 07:43 AM   #61
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
 
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tampa, FL

Posts: 4,765
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post
hopefully a piano will drop out of the sky
*fixed
__________________
Stop putting stuff like painted reflectors and premium package in your signature. You're embarrassing.
TK-421 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2010, 10:12 AM   #62
escobar929
Brigadier General
 
escobar929's Avatar
 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hollywood, FL

Posts: 4,259
iTrader: (13)

Garage List
2015 M235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pman10 View Post
Looks like they are gonna delay it to tomorrow...too bad, I stayed up to watch!!
same here, I wonder if we will be able to watch qualifying now
escobar929 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2010, 10:37 AM   #63
MontegoblueE92
Captain
 
MontegoblueE92's Avatar
 
Drives: It Like He Stole It
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: M-Town

Posts: 958
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post
same here, I wonder if we will be able to watch qualifying now
Yeah it's showing on speed at 12 E. The race starts an hour and a half after.
MontegoblueE92 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2010, 10:57 AM   #64
elp_jc
Brigadier General
 
Drives: .
Join Date: May 2008
Location: .

Posts: 4,910
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontegoblueE92 View Post
Yeah it's showing on speed at 12 E. The race starts an hour and a half after.
That's not right; the race starts THREE hours after qualifying. That 12E qualifying is supposedly a repeat of the one yesterday, but who knows if they're going to show the real qualifying (if it takes place) or not. We'll see.

Last edited by elp_jc; 10-09-2010 at 11:24 AM.
elp_jc is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2010, 11:43 AM   #65
Echo M3
Major
 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NY

Posts: 1,431
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elp_jc View Post
That's not right; the race starts THREE hours after qualifying. That 12E qualifying is supposedly a repeat of the one yesterday, but who knows if they're going to show the real qualifying (if it takes place) or not. We'll see.

That's correct. I was watching the feed last night, they said the delayed (Sunday) qualifying would be at 12 am Eastern. They are just delaying it, probably due to some pre-planned material airing at the live time (10 or 11 Eastern).
Echo M3 is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2010, 01:55 PM   #66
JB135MDCT
I'm just a cook
 
JB135MDCT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2010
Location: MD

Posts: 959
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pman10 View Post
That's correct. I was watching the feed last night, they said the delayed (Sunday) qualifying would be at 12 am Eastern. They are just delaying it, probably due to some pre-planned material airing at the live time (10 or 11 Eastern).
Tivo is treating it as a repeat, had to set recording manually.
JB135MDCT is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:01 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST