E90Post

GetBMWParts

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Pre LCI e90 m-tech hartge rep lip install question

04-13-2016, 08:05 AM   #1
CRCE90
Rep
Drives: 08' E90 CRC

Pre LCI e90 m-tech hartge rep lip install question

Does anyone have any advice for installing this lip? I know that the front bumper will need to come off and the lip will need to be drilled at each corner so that the supplied longer screw can go up through the bottom at least. The part that is confusing me is the hardware that was sent. There are two threaded inserts in the lip that I'm assuming the bolts they sent will thread into from through the front bumper. The part that is confusing is they sent nuts for these bolts as well. I'm wondering if this isn't just a generic parts bag they send with all their lips and I wont need it all. I feel like I will be able to figure it out once I take the front bumper off and line everything up, but I want to be sure as I need the car back together for this weekend. Thanks in advance for any help. Below is the link to the ebay auction to see what the lip looks like, and a link to a thread where the lip is identified.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301544226108...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...ght=hartge+lip
Appreciate 0