E90Post
 


GetBMWParts
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Ban the person above you



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-12-2010, 09:17 PM   #23
08rookie
Private First Class
 
08rookie's Avatar
 
Drives: bmw
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: phila, pa

Posts: 123
iTrader: (0)

i ban quagmire because he doesnt give reach-arounds
08rookie is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-12-2010, 11:05 PM   #24
NYCMCBM3
Colonel
 
NYCMCBM3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 MCB E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: South Ozone Park,NY

Posts: 2,717
iTrader: (13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08rookie View Post
i ban quagmire because he doesnt give reach-arounds
i ban you for being a rookie
__________________
2012 MCB///M3
NYCMCBM3 is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      10-12-2010, 11:23 PM   #25
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
 
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tampa, FL

Posts: 4,765
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NycE93M3 View Post
i ban you for being a rookie
i ban you because you're gay
__________________
Stop putting stuff like painted reflectors and premium package in your signature. You're embarrassing.
TK-421 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-12-2010, 11:25 PM   #26
JayKay335i
Banned
 
Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH

Posts: 5,047
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
i ban you because you're gay
I'm pretty sure you have a walk in freezer full of dead babies. I'm not sure whether or not that warrants a ban though.
JayKay335i is offline   Egypt
0
Reply With Quote
      10-12-2010, 11:25 PM   #27
lopealle
Resident Black Guy
 
lopealle's Avatar
 
Drives: Lion
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Federal Way, WA

Posts: 2,245
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
i ban you because i'm gay
i ban tk-421 for coming out the closet on the forum lol
lopealle is offline   Zimbabwe
0
Reply With Quote
      10-12-2010, 11:27 PM   #28
ghosthi32
Banned
 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

Posts: 2,516
iTrader: (0)

i would give a reason why i should ban you but i don't want to be racist...
ghosthi32 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-12-2010, 11:28 PM   #29
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
 
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tampa, FL

Posts: 4,765
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
i would give a reason why i should ban you but i don't want to be racist...
i ban you because your dripping vagina isn't letting you say it
__________________
Stop putting stuff like painted reflectors and premium package in your signature. You're embarrassing.
TK-421 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-12-2010, 11:35 PM   #30
lopealle
Resident Black Guy
 
lopealle's Avatar
 
Drives: Lion
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Federal Way, WA

Posts: 2,245
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
i ban you because your dripping vagina isn't letting you say it
lol
lopealle is offline   Zimbabwe
0
Reply With Quote
      10-12-2010, 11:38 PM   #31
balance
Colonel
 
balance's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: OC

Posts: 2,080
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopealle View Post
lol
i ban you because you probably had a watermelon within the last 3 hrs
__________________
balance is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-12-2010, 11:50 PM   #32
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
 
Turbo>NA's Avatar
 
Drives: M-Sport LCI
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SoCal (626)

Posts: 3,762
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
I ban Turbo>NA for putting BBS caps on his LM reps
Lol Fuck u, I got a bomb deal on the wheels the caps came on it
__________________

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Turbo>NA is offline   Armenia
0
Reply With Quote
      10-12-2010, 11:52 PM   #33
NYCMCBM3
Colonel
 
NYCMCBM3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 MCB E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: South Ozone Park,NY

Posts: 2,717
iTrader: (13)

i ban the person above me for going or else you get
__________________
2012 MCB///M3
NYCMCBM3 is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      10-12-2010, 11:52 PM   #34
JayKay335i
Banned
 
Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH

Posts: 5,047
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo>NA View Post
Lol Fuck u, I got a bomb deal on the wheels the caps came on it
Not BBS...................................
JayKay335i is offline   Egypt
0
Reply With Quote
      10-12-2010, 11:55 PM   #35
JayKay335i
Banned
 
Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH

Posts: 5,047
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NycE93M3 View Post
i ban the person above me for going or else you get
Did somebody call the fail whale?

JayKay335i is offline   Egypt
0
Reply With Quote
      10-12-2010, 11:57 PM   #36
lopealle
Resident Black Guy
 
lopealle's Avatar
 
Drives: Lion
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Federal Way, WA

Posts: 2,245
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by balance View Post
i ban you because you probably had a watermelon within the last 3 hrs
uuugghhh you watching me? I ban you for thinking your a good pyshic.
lopealle is offline   Zimbabwe
0
Reply With Quote
      10-13-2010, 12:02 AM   #37
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
 
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tampa, FL

Posts: 4,765
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopealle View Post
uuugghhh you watching me? I ban you for thinking your a good pyshic.
I ban you for being faster than me and having hair like sheep's wool
__________________
Stop putting stuff like painted reflectors and premium package in your signature. You're embarrassing.
TK-421 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-13-2010, 12:04 AM   #38
lopealle
Resident Black Guy
 
lopealle's Avatar
 
Drives: Lion
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Federal Way, WA

Posts: 2,245
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
I ban you for being faster than me and having hair like sheep's wool
White girls love my wool like hair


Its tough being the only black guy here
lopealle is offline   Zimbabwe
0
Reply With Quote
      10-13-2010, 12:08 AM   #39
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
 
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tampa, FL

Posts: 4,765
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopealle View Post
White girls love my wool like hair


Its tough being the only black guy here
I can see that - I'm not a chick nor am I gay but I get the urge to pet black people's hair when it's a short fro. It's like carpet but not.

Oh and to stay on topic, I ban you for being a good sport about the black stuff and not doing a drive-by on each of us or something
__________________
Stop putting stuff like painted reflectors and premium package in your signature. You're embarrassing.
TK-421 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-13-2010, 12:12 AM   #40
lopealle
Resident Black Guy
 
lopealle's Avatar
 
Drives: Lion
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Federal Way, WA

Posts: 2,245
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
I can see that - I'm not a chick nor am I gay but I get the urge to pet black people's hair when it's a short fro. It's like carpet but not.

Oh and to stay on topic, I ban you for being a good sport about the black stuff and not doing a drive-by on each of us or something
Oh im definitely doing a drive when I come to Tampa. Some of them you don't want to touch their hair. It's all greasy and shit

Ban you for not touching a black persons hair when you see them. It would be awesome if you just walked up to a random black person and did it.
lopealle is offline   Zimbabwe
0
Reply With Quote
      10-13-2010, 12:25 AM   #41
Year's_End
RWD only.
 
Year's_End's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 E92 335i
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: St. Pete, FL

Posts: 12,242
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopealle View Post
Oh im definitely doing a drive when I come to Tampa. Some of them you don't want to touch their hair. It's all greasy and shit

Ban you for not touching a black persons hair when you see them. It would be awesome if you just walked up to a random black person and did it.
ban you for being the only black person here.
__________________
E92 335i: Space Grey|Coral Red|Aluminum Trim

Future Ride: 2015 Mustang GT Premium |Guard|401A|PP|Recaros|6MT
Year's_End is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-13-2010, 01:21 AM   #42
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
 
Tondtar's Avatar
 
Drives: His Mom Crazy
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: El Lay

Posts: 884
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkahtropolis View Post
ban you for being the only black person here.
Not true ...I am 1/2 black!








.....Well, from waist down








And I ban all of y'all for being more flaming than this guy.

Tondtar is offline   Vanuatu
0
Reply With Quote
      10-13-2010, 01:28 AM   #43
Seminole
Colonel
 
Seminole's Avatar
 
Drives: Red Flyer
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: 38.8977 N, 77.0366 W

Posts: 2,031
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [3.50]
He hasn't even posted in this thread, but I ban bryce. I haven't seen so many fail posts from one person in a long time.
__________________
Seminole is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-13-2010, 02:07 AM   #44
Razzy
Lieutenant
 
Razzy's Avatar
 
Drives: N/A
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada

Posts: 404
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
He hasn't even posted in this thread, but I ban bryce. I haven't seen so many fail posts from one person in a long time.
i ban Seminole for no reason what so ever.
Razzy is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:18 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST