A new update for AccessPORT Manager is now available. This update adds new features and fixes a few issues with previous versions of the software. The current version of AccessPORT Manager is now 18.104.22.168.
- Added pop-up dialogue to display AP Manager release notes (available during new updates).
- AP Manager now automatically backs up the ECU Data from the AccessPORT, removing the need to use expose/import options on the AP menu.
- This feature also requires new firmware for the AccessPORT to support automatic backup. Firmware has not yet been released on all platforms. Until then, the Expose/Import options can continue to be used on the AccessPORT screen.
- It is now possible to highlight and copy the AccessPORT details shown in the Updates section.
- Increased file copy limit from 10 to 100.
- Increased “too many maps” warning from over 20 maps to over 100 maps.
- Release notes for beta firmware updates are now shown.
- ROM files are now shown in the Import Files browse dialog.
- Fixed issue where links embedded in release notes didn’t work.
- Maps created in Tuner 1.9 are now supported and show details in APM.
- Fixed issue in 22.214.171.124 where map details from maps on the AP show up incorrectly.
To obtain this latest release, simply press the “update” button after opening AccessPORT Manager, the auto-update feature will do the rest! If you are not prompted to update your current copy of manager, press the “Update AccessPORT Manager” button under the “Options” tab. To download your free copy of AccessPORT Manager, visit the COBB Tuning Support Page. For further questions or comments call us at 1-866-922-3059 or contact us via Facebook at www.facebook.com/cobbtuning