E90Post
 


TireRack
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Post your 2011 Lease Deal



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-13-2011, 10:33 PM   #199
ZuerstBMW
¡Viva España!
 
ZuerstBMW's Avatar
 
Drives: 14 SG F15 / 12 Glacier F30
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tampa, FL.

Posts: 7,396
iTrader: (68)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigKnight View Post
That's actually who the quote is from...

So you think the monthly is too high for what I'm putting down & the car?
oh...Its 27 months, that why its going to be a little higher, I missed that.
How are you trading in a car through Ryan?
__________________
14 F15 X5 3.5i M-Sport SG Terra, Fineline Oak, Driver Pkg, Prem. Pkg, H/K, Spare, 20" 469M Rims, Park Assist, Surround View, Shades MODS Performance Black Grille & Rocker Panel Decals, Painted Reflectors, 3M Bra, Black OEM X5 Frame 12 F30 328i Sport Line Glacier Silver Black w/ Red Stitching, Xenons, Prem Pkg, Sirus, Heated Seats MODS 3M Bra( w/ Rockers), Side/Rear Window Shades, Perf. Grill & Rear Spoiler, Painted Reflectors, Red Line mats, Black OEM BMW Frame, Xenon Fogs
ZuerstBMW is offline   Spain
0
Reply With Quote
      05-13-2011, 10:34 PM   #200
SigKnight
New Member
 
Drives: '09 328i Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Orlando, FL

Posts: 10
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZuerstBMW View Post
oh...Its 27 months, that why its going to be a little higher, I missed that.
How are you trading in a car through Ryan?
I most likely wouldn't due to logistics, I'd sell it locally & then do a down payment.
SigKnight is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-14-2011, 02:27 AM   #201
ohnoes
Private
 
Drives: '08 135i
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NoVA

Posts: 70
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof3ssor View Post
Need some help with 2011 335i. Car is almost negotiated to $500 under invoice

M.S.R.P.: $ 52540.00
Cap Cost: $ 47860.00
Rate: .00170
Residual: $ 32049.40 (15k)
Payment: $ 631.51
Inceptions: 2026.95 (1st payment, bank fee, luxury tax, doc fee and tire tax)

Built the $ 302.50 registration fee into the payment so inception would be closer to $ 2k.
That looks like quite a great deal to me.

Couple questions:

1) How did you get a .00170 MF when the current month MF is .00195?

2) How in the world did you pay $500 under invoice for that car? Is there trunk cash dealers are getting? If so, I'll be mad, because I just paid $1,000 over invoice. I looked at Edmunds TMV for my area and said here's what I'm offering, take it or leave it. They took it rather quickly, so I assume it wasn't the best deal.
ohnoes is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-14-2011, 02:32 PM   #202
CHUCKIET
New Member
 
Drives: 2008 335i e90
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Boston

Posts: 16
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoes View Post
That looks like quite a great deal to me.

Couple questions:

1) How did you get a .00170 MF when the current month MF is .00195?

2) How in the world did you pay $500 under invoice for that car? Is there trunk cash dealers are getting? If so, I'll be mad, because I just paid $1,000 over invoice. I looked at Edmunds TMV for my area and said here's what I'm offering, take it or leave it. They took it rather quickly, so I assume it wasn't the best deal.
1. If the poster qualifies for the loyalty program, you get .0003 of the MF.

2) I got a 335xi for $35 over invoice, including acquisition fee, MACO & training. How? Well, I negotiated an invoice + $750 which was then offset by the $1840 X-Drive credit.
CHUCKIET is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-14-2011, 07:52 PM   #203
Prof3ssor
Second Lieutenant
 
Prof3ssor's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 F25 35i M Sport
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New Jersey

Posts: 206
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoes View Post
That looks like quite a great deal to me.

Couple questions:

1) How did you get a .00170 MF when the current month MF is .00195?

2) How in the world did you pay $500 under invoice for that car? Is there trunk cash dealers are getting? If so, I'll be mad, because I just paid $1,000 over invoice. I looked at Edmunds TMV for my area and said here's what I'm offering, take it or leave it. They took it rather quickly, so I assume it wasn't the best deal.
The MF is .0020 and my loyalty dropped it to .0017

I actually came in at $628 a month as they tried to sneak in a small fee. I had several dealers working for me and the best number got my business.
Prof3ssor is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-15-2011, 12:58 PM   #204
Prof3ssor
Second Lieutenant
 
Prof3ssor's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 F25 35i M Sport
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New Jersey

Posts: 206
iTrader: (0)

335i Sedan
Alpine White
Black Dakota Leather
Dark Burl Walnut wood trim
Sport Package
Sports leather steering wheel with paddle shifters
STEPTRONIC automatic transmission
Comfort Access keyless
Heated front seats
Heated Steering Wheel
Navigation system
BMW Apps
Harman Kardon surround sound system
iPod and USB adapter
Satellite radio with 1 year subscription
BMW Assist with Bluetooth
Prof3ssor is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2011, 01:04 AM   #205
nyc328ci
Russian in a Bimmer
 
nyc328ci's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335XI
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Staten Island NY

Posts: 5,023
iTrader: (3)

Send a message via AIM to nyc328ci
Guys,
whats the point of getting 12k or 15k miles a year?
If im not mistaken BMW calculates the Mileage at $.20 a mile when you sign for a lease.
you can buy additional miles from bmw (6 months before lease is up) for $0.16 a mile....In the long run you will be saving alot of money

Correct me if i'm wrong please
__________________
2011 E92 335 X-drive Deep sea blue/Red ZSP, ZPP
2013 X6 Deep sea blue Blue/Red ZCW,ZPP,ZPS, Full LED lights, Multi-contour seats
2013 535 X-drive Imperial Blue/Cinnamon, ZDA, ZMP, ZPP, ZTP, Multi-contour seats, Ceramic controls, Premium Hi-Fi
nyc328ci is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2011, 07:02 AM   #206
R12ax7
Captain
 
R12ax7's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 328i M-sport 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Philly

Posts: 857
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2011 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyc328ci View Post
Guys,
whats the point of getting 12k or 15k miles a year?
If im not mistaken BMW calculates the Mileage at $.20 a mile when you sign for a lease.
you can buy additional miles from bmw (6 months before lease is up) for $0.16 a mile....In the long run you will be saving alot of money

Correct me if i'm wrong please
I can't imagine that is right, why would anyone ever get more than the 10,000/year lease deals which are usually the advertised deals. Any chance those numbers are backwards?

Since I am about to enter a 15,000/year lease today I am curious if anyone can confirm this...
R12ax7 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2011, 07:56 AM   #207
nyc328ci
Russian in a Bimmer
 
nyc328ci's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335XI
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Staten Island NY

Posts: 5,023
iTrader: (3)

Send a message via AIM to nyc328ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by R12ax7 View Post
I can't imagine that is right, why would anyone ever get more than the 10,000/year lease deals which are usually the advertised deals. Any chance those numbers are backwards?

Since I am about to enter a 15,000/year lease today I am curious if anyone can confirm this...
You can check out this thread, alot of people are getting 12k and 15k miles a year. Before you sign for the lease talk to your dealer and ask him how much it will cost you to buy miles prior to your maturity date on the lease.
my last lease was 10k as well and a year before it went back i called bmwusa and bought additional miles for $0.16 a mile
__________________
2011 E92 335 X-drive Deep sea blue/Red ZSP, ZPP
2013 X6 Deep sea blue Blue/Red ZCW,ZPP,ZPS, Full LED lights, Multi-contour seats
2013 535 X-drive Imperial Blue/Cinnamon, ZDA, ZMP, ZPP, ZTP, Multi-contour seats, Ceramic controls, Premium Hi-Fi
nyc328ci is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2011, 08:16 AM   #208
R12ax7
Captain
 
R12ax7's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 328i M-sport 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Philly

Posts: 857
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2011 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyc328ci View Post
You can check out this thread, alot of people are getting 12k and 15k miles a year. Before you sign for the lease talk to your dealer and ask him how much it will cost you to buy miles prior to your maturity date on the lease.
my last lease was 10k as well and a year before it went back i called bmwusa and bought additional miles for $0.16 a mile
Yeah I know that you can add miles for less than if you turn the car in over on miles (i think thats .25/mile), but I am not so sure adding mileage up front is calculated at .20/mile.
R12ax7 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2011, 08:41 AM   #209
Prof3ssor
Second Lieutenant
 
Prof3ssor's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 F25 35i M Sport
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New Jersey

Posts: 206
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyc328ci View Post
Guys,
whats the point of getting 12k or 15k miles a year?
If im not mistaken BMW calculates the Mileage at $.20 a mile when you sign for a lease.
you can buy additional miles from bmw (6 months before lease is up) for $0.16 a mile....In the long run you will be saving alot of money

Correct me if i'm wrong please
You can add miles on BMW's website by signing in to your account.

I am almost certain it is $.15 up front, $.16 during with at least 4 payments left and $.20 after. BMW would not miss something like this and everyone would be leasing 10k miles a year.
Prof3ssor is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2011, 08:43 AM   #210
R12ax7
Captain
 
R12ax7's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 328i M-sport 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Philly

Posts: 857
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2011 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by R12ax7 View Post
Yeah I know that you can add miles for less than if you turn the car in over on miles (i think thats .25/mile), but I am not so sure adding mileage up front is calculated at .20/mile.
Sounds like .12/mile is the rate for up front 10/12/15k miles.
R12ax7 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-22-2011, 04:50 PM   #211
cgpublic
Lieutenant
 
cgpublic's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 A3 2.0T Quattro
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Brooklyn to Bronxville

Posts: 475
iTrader: (0)

Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down?

The Car: 2011 335xi Sedan (Premium, Sport, Cold, iDrive, iPod, Apps).

The Price: TSRP ($53,325) - $5,626 = Cap. Cost ($47,699).

The Deal: 36 Months/10K w/$3,161 at Signing (incl. First, Fees, & 8.25% Tax).

The Vig: $568 per month.

The Bonus: Rebate check for $500 as BMWCCA member.

The Verdict: The 27 month lease was a better financial deal but I didn't want to lease another car until the new coupe has launched.
__________________
Present: Audi A3 2.0T Quattro | Scuba Blue
Past: 2011 E90 335 xDrive (March Build) | Deep Sea Blue | Saddle Brown | Brushed Aluminum
Packages & Options: Premium | Sport | Cold Weather | BMW Apps, iDrive & iPod

Past: 2008 E90 328xi | Montego Blue | Dakota Black | Brushed Aluminum
Packages & Options: Premium | Sport | Xenon | CA | Heated Seats | iPod
cgpublic is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-23-2011, 07:20 PM   #212
67R60
BMW
 
67R60's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 535 MSport X Drive
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Seattle

Posts: 265
iTrader: (1)

I was interested in buying 5k miles upfront and it is $800 plus tax or .16 per mile plus tax. FYI. This was as of April 13th.
__________________
Retired: 2008 335xi l Titanium Silver
Retired: 2011 335d l SpaceGrey on Black l Alum l Premium Package l Sport Package l Cold Weather l Paddles l Navigation l Satellite l IPOD l Comfort Access l Harmon Kardon

Current: 2014 535x l SpaceGrey on Black l M Sport | Hex l Premium Package l Cold Weather l Paddles l Harmon Kardon
67R60 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-24-2011, 12:43 AM   #213
Dub A
Dub A
 
Drives: e92 IB
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: San Jose, CA

Posts: 204
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67R60 View Post
I was interested in buying 5k miles upfront and it is $800 plus tax or .16 per mile plus tax. FYI. This was as of April 13th.
2011.5 e93 m3
DCT
Conv.
Premium 2
19''


$693/month including tax
$1750 due at signing
$4900 MSD
12k miles
Dub A is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-24-2011, 08:18 AM   #214
Prof3ssor
Second Lieutenant
 
Prof3ssor's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 F25 35i M Sport
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New Jersey

Posts: 206
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asifali14 View Post
2011.5 e93 m3
DCT
Conv.
Premium 2
19''


$693/month including tax
$1750 due at signing
$4900 MSD
12k miles
What are the numbers on your lease? MSRP, Cap, residual, etc?
Prof3ssor is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-24-2011, 06:22 PM   #215
Dub A
Dub A
 
Drives: e92 IB
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: San Jose, CA

Posts: 204
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof3ssor View Post
What are the numbers on your lease? MSRP, Cap, residual, etc?
81K MSRP
70k ED selling price
64% residual(i believe)
Dub A is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-26-2011, 12:10 PM   #216
Kevin M
Private First Class
 
Drives: E30 M3
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: CT/NYC

Posts: 122
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgpublic View Post
The Car: 2011 335xi Sedan (Premium, Sport, Cold, iDrive, iPod, Apps).

The Price: TSRP ($53,325) - $5,626 = Cap. Cost ($47,699).

The Deal: 36 Months/10K w/$3,161 at Signing (incl. First, Fees, & 8.25% Tax).

The Vig: $568 per month.

The Bonus: Rebate check for $500 as BMWCCA member.

The Verdict: The 27 month lease was a better financial deal but I didn't want to lease another car until the new coupe has launched.
Great deal. What dealership?
Kevin M is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-26-2011, 05:27 PM   #217
cgpublic
Lieutenant
 
cgpublic's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 A3 2.0T Quattro
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Brooklyn to Bronxville

Posts: 475
iTrader: (0)

Three Words

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin M View Post
Great deal. What dealership?
Sent PM.
__________________
Present: Audi A3 2.0T Quattro | Scuba Blue
Past: 2011 E90 335 xDrive (March Build) | Deep Sea Blue | Saddle Brown | Brushed Aluminum
Packages & Options: Premium | Sport | Cold Weather | BMW Apps, iDrive & iPod

Past: 2008 E90 328xi | Montego Blue | Dakota Black | Brushed Aluminum
Packages & Options: Premium | Sport | Xenon | CA | Heated Seats | iPod
cgpublic is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-26-2011, 11:57 PM   #218
vase330
Colonel
 
vase330's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i ; 14 RangeRover SSC
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Arlington, Va

Posts: 2,676
iTrader: (1)

2012 BMW 135 DCT European Delivery

BMWUSA Website Summary:

Base MSRP$39,050
Vermilion Red Metallic $550
Light Burl Walnut trim $0
Savanna Beige Leather $1,450
Vermilion Red Metallic $550
Savanna Beige Leather $0
Light Burl Walnut trim $0
M Sport Package $1,300
Premium Package $2,350
7-Speed double clutch Transmission $450
Comfort Access keyless entry $500
Heated front seats $500
Navigation system $2,100
Harman Kardon surround sound system $875
Destination & Handling: $875

Total MSRP as Built $48,550

------------------------------- Offered Deal ----------
SELLING PRICE $ 43,995.00
Lease Cap Reduction $ 2,856.03 (ED discount $ 1,950.00)
Down Payment $ 4,000.00
Acquisation Fee $ 925.00
Adds to cap cost $ 925.00
Title/Lic- upfront $ 201.00
Proc Fee $ 399.00
Due at Start $ 4,000.00
State Tax 3% $ 1,331.82
Money Factor 0.0020
Lease 10K/yr / 36 months
Residual 60% of MSRP $ 29,130.00
Monthly Payments $ 543.97
----------------------------------------------------------

This is deal that was offered. Now I have no idea what invoice is, but salesman said the deal is a few hundred over invoice. The details are not all there from what I can tell, so I have no idea if this is really good or not until I see what the rest of details are. From you guys in the know, is this good??
Attached Images
 
__________________
E92 335 | Space Gray | Saddle Brown Dakota | Dark Burl Trim | ZPP | ZSP | AT | Idrive | 6FL | FBO | Dinan CAI | Quaife LSD | STG3 PROCede.
vase330 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-27-2011, 04:16 PM   #219
pullupj8
Go Irish!
 
Drives: 328i XDrive Coupe (on order)
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Rochester Hills, MI

Posts: 8
iTrader: (0)

328i XDrive Coupe (automatic)
Space Gray Metalic/Black Dakota/Bamboo Anthracite
Value Package
Premium Package
M-Sport Package w/ 18" wheel upgrade
Paddle Shifters
Navigation System
Heated seats
HK sound system
Comfort Access
Destination Charge $875

Price as built: $49800
Negotiated price: $47200
Acquisition Fee: $725
Net Cap Cost: $47925
Terms: 36 months/15k miles a year; .0019 MF, 63% Residual
Payments: $647.04

I might just pay the acquisition fee upfront to lower the payments to $624.24.
pullupj8 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-27-2011, 04:31 PM   #220
pullupj8
Go Irish!
 
Drives: 328i XDrive Coupe (on order)
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Rochester Hills, MI

Posts: 8
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vase330 View Post
2012 BMW 135 DCT European Delivery

BMWUSA Website Summary:

Base MSRP$39,050
Vermilion Red Metallic $550
Light Burl Walnut trim $0
Savanna Beige Leather $1,450
Vermilion Red Metallic $550
Savanna Beige Leather $0
Light Burl Walnut trim $0
M Sport Package $1,300
Premium Package $2,350
7-Speed double clutch Transmission $450
Comfort Access keyless entry $500
Heated front seats $500
Navigation system $2,100
Harman Kardon surround sound system $875
Destination & Handling: $875

Total MSRP as Built $48,550

------------------------------- Offered Deal ----------
SELLING PRICE $ 43,995.00
Lease Cap Reduction $ 2,856.03 (ED discount $ 1,950.00)
Down Payment $ 4,000.00
Acquisation Fee $ 925.00
Adds to cap cost $ 925.00
Title/Lic- upfront $ 201.00
Proc Fee $ 399.00
Due at Start $ 4,000.00
State Tax 3% $ 1,331.82
Money Factor 0.0020
Lease 10K/yr / 36 months
Residual 60% of MSRP $ 29,130.00
Monthly Payments $ 543.97
----------------------------------------------------------

This is deal that was offered. Now I have no idea what invoice is, but salesman said the deal is a few hundred over invoice. The details are not all there from what I can tell, so I have no idea if this is really good or not until I see what the rest of details are. From you guys in the know, is this good??
Acquisition fee should be $725. Dealers are allowed a $200 markup. Call him/her out and I'm sure you get the acq fee down to $725.
pullupj8 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:24 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST