E90Post

VIBE Motorsports

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > White E90 wanted in SoCal

02-16-2007, 01:50 PM   #23
Evan@Creative
Second Lieutenant

Drives: A work in progress

Send a message via AIM to Evan@Creative
Quote:
Originally Posted by imolazhp_ci View Post
i have a white on coral E92 coming in a few months. if you want to use it let me know. i'm obsessed with the strassentech products for the M3.
If our white E92 decides not to go through with the project, I will let you know.
Evan@Creative is offline   United_States
      02-16-2007, 01:55 PM   #24
Evan@Creative
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeEmDubU View Post
i may be interested, but i'm not willing to spend 10k
^^ Yeah that's the kicker. But that's half of what it takes to build a full show car.
      02-21-2007, 04:04 PM   #25
Jrocket
Private

Drives: 05 S4,05 E55,02 330i,07 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan@Creative View Post
^^ Yeah that's the kicker. But that's half of what it takes to build a full show car.
Still does'nt make it right.I have a brand new white E90 being delivered this week,that is a spare car for me.But too drop it off for some company to use and make money off of and at my 10k expense? Not a deal at all.Maybe they should bunz up the nearly 50g's themselves for their own car?Then too top it off Im assuming they are going to want their product "show car" to be seen at all the shows and events possible,correct?And at the car owners expense of getting it there and such,deal keeps getting worse the more I type....
      02-23-2007, 03:18 PM   #26
Evan@Creative
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocket View Post
Still does'nt make it right.I have a brand new white E90 being delivered this week,that is a spare car for me.But too drop it off for some company to use and make money off of and at my 10k expense? Not a deal at all.Maybe they should bunz up the nearly 50g's themselves for their own car?Then too top it off Im assuming they are going to want their product "show car" to be seen at all the shows and events possible,correct?And at the car owners expense of getting it there and such,deal keeps getting worse the more I type....
This thread is more geared toward someone that plans to build a full show car. Not someone that is only planning to do a drop, wheels, and a lip. We are looking for someone that is already planning on going to all these shows. We are looking for someone that is planning to drop $20k to build their car. Through this prototyping we will be reducing their costs to $10k. The "deal" I'm offering is to someone that was already planning on spending way more than $10k to do what Strassentech is looking for.