E90Post
 


GetBMWParts
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > OMG...To catch a predator in Long Beach



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-11-2007, 06:28 PM   #23
aapriadi
Colonel
aapriadi's Avatar
Indonesia
36
Rep
2,039
Posts

 
Drives: '13 F30 AW 320i
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

iTrader: (10)

just wow, wow siccckkkkkkk....12, 13 years old?! thats so wrong...if the girls are 16 17 i might question myself but 12-13?!
i wonder if there's any bimmer in that show? i saw the predators driving infiniti and lexus...
__________________
mod = crack
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 04:49 AM   #24
shragon
Moderator
shragon's Avatar
No_Country
321
Rep
27,450
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 325i SG Sedan
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (7)

i saw that episode. bunch of sickos.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 01:00 PM   #25
Juggs
Bavarian Motor Werks Fanatic
Juggs's Avatar
United_States
19
Rep
245
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 325i sport
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dallas

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknochild View Post
neither do i, but what they are doing IS counter productive, i meen several of the people who end up on the show have SEEN the show, so obviously its not acting as much of a deterant in showing their faces

most of these guys are clearly mentally disturbed, who knows what doing this does to their heads, after that happens they may hold a grudge against the people and it might reflect onto children and they could end up commiting violant crimes against kids

its not sympathy, its just that there is no positive to doing this besides raising awareness of the problem, of which their faces are not needed

also you have to know that they are being portrayed much worse then reality, like someone mentioned the decoy repeatedly contacts the mark in some cases... its still wrong but....

i meen i love anime, and someone could EASILY portray me as a pervert or a pedo without including full details

though im sure their all guilty
wrong. what they are doing is exposing the sick fucks that are out there. i for one am 110% in agreement with catching sick bastards like this. Why would they come out .. just to talk? yeah right... fuck em. I hope they all burn in hell for lusting over children
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 01:40 PM   #26
yellowg555
First Lieutenant
United_States
4
Rep
396
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 325i
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Torrance, CA

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to yellowg555
They will all get what's coming to them in jail/prison...and I don't mean jail time either.
__________________
2006 Jet Black 325i, ZPP, ZSP, Steptronic Auto, Navi, Xenon
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 02:31 PM   #27
1001
Captain
United_States
10
Rep
830
Posts

 
Drives: 06' 325i/08' 350z/09' 128i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: San francisco

iTrader: (0)

there's a new episode on 2m night. i don't think it's in long beach anymore, if i remember correctly, it's some where in texas.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 02:43 PM   #28
cm3rc
Colonel
cm3rc's Avatar
United_States
25
Rep
2,221
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 E90
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ferndale MI

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
06 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to cm3rc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minipuck V 2.0 View Post
he looks like stephan urkele
hahahah

that indian guy is a pervert.:mad:
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 02:49 PM   #29
teknochild
Your resident 4um troll
teknochild's Avatar
37
Rep
2,021
Posts

 
Drives: 335 coupe
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: fl

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggs View Post
wrong. what they are doing is exposing the sick fucks that are out there. i for one am 110% in agreement with catching sick bastards like this. Why would they come out .. just to talk? yeah right... fuck em. I hope they all burn in hell for lusting over children
idiot read it again, i never said they had anything but bad intentions, the point is what they are doing is nothing but counter productive to a solution
__________________
RAWRrrrr
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 02:51 PM   #30
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
NaTuReB0Y's Avatar
United_States
121
Rep
7,381
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 E90
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Inland Empire

iTrader: (12)

we should just send these sick bastards to the front line in Iraq with water guns......
__________________
2006 E90 330i Jet Black | 20" WORK VS-XX | FK452 | H&R Sport on Koni Yellow | REMUS QUAD
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 03:06 PM   #31
montreal_bimmer
Major General
montreal_bimmer's Avatar
Italy
76
Rep
5,500
Posts

 
Drives: E90 AW
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Montreal

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2006 325i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minipuck V 2.0 View Post
he looks like stephan urkele


ahahahahahaha to Stephane Urkelle

these guys are crazy fukkers. morons.

crazy crazy world we live in.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 10:34 PM   #32
Juggs
Bavarian Motor Werks Fanatic
Juggs's Avatar
United_States
19
Rep
245
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 325i sport
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dallas

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknochild View Post
idiot read it again, i never said they had anything but bad intentions, the point is what they are doing is nothing but counter productive to a solution
since you're so mature in your answer why dont you explain to the masses exactly how outting pedos is counterproductive? would you rather them not actually attempt to out these sick bastards? maybe you sympathize with them?
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 10:45 PM   #33
teknochild
Your resident 4um troll
teknochild's Avatar
37
Rep
2,021
Posts

 
Drives: 335 coupe
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: fl

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggs View Post
since you're so mature in your answer why dont you explain to the masses exactly how outting pedos is counterproductive? would you rather them not actually attempt to out these sick bastards? maybe you sympathize with them?
i called you an idiot, because you quoted my post, called me wrong, and then made a statement that showed you didnt even read my post even though you had the nerve to call me "wrong"

now im going to call you an idiot again, because even after i told you to actually read my post, you didnt, and ask me to answer a question (why i think what they are doing is counterproductive) which i already answered in my original post

so for the second time, would you like to go back and ACTUALLY READ what i wrote before commenting on it? k thx bye
__________________
RAWRrrrr
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 10:46 PM   #34
Juggs
Bavarian Motor Werks Fanatic
Juggs's Avatar
United_States
19
Rep
245
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 325i sport
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dallas

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknochild View Post
i called you an idiot, because you quoted my post, called me wrong, and then made a statement that showed you didnt even read my post even though you had the nerve to call me "wrong"

now im going to call you an idiot again, because even after i told you to actually read my post, you didnt, and ask me to answer a question (why i think what they are doing is counterproductive) which i already answered in my original post

so for the second time, would you like to go back and ACTUALLY READ what i wrote before commenting on it? k thx bye

nevermind, obviously you're too full of yourself to actually understand my question to you.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 10:47 PM   #35
teknochild
Your resident 4um troll
teknochild's Avatar
37
Rep
2,021
Posts

 
Drives: 335 coupe
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: fl

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggs View Post
nevermind, obviously you're too full of yourself to actually understand my question to you.
im full of myself about what exaclty? sympathazing with pedos?

you dont even make sense
__________________
RAWRrrrr
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 10:48 PM   #36
Juggs
Bavarian Motor Werks Fanatic
Juggs's Avatar
United_States
19
Rep
245
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 325i sport
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dallas

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknochild View Post
im full of myself about what exaclty? sympathazing with pedos?

you dont even make sense


i cant help you're incapable of understanding simple questions. nevermind, move along here nothing to see
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 10:53 PM   #37
teknochild
Your resident 4um troll
teknochild's Avatar
37
Rep
2,021
Posts

 
Drives: 335 coupe
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: fl

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggs View Post
i cant help you're incapable of understanding simple questions. nevermind, move along here nothing to see

no i understood your question entirely, the point is you dont have enough reading comprehension to realize i answered your question in my original post
__________________
RAWRrrrr
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 10:57 PM   #38
Juggs
Bavarian Motor Werks Fanatic
Juggs's Avatar
United_States
19
Rep
245
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 325i sport
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dallas

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknochild View Post
no i understood your question entirely, the point is you dont have enough reading comprehension to realize i answered your question in my original post

actually mr. child anime lover, my question was directed at your comment about hiding their faces and simply awareness. i wanted you to try and explain why you sympathize with the pedo's and think that hiding their faces is a "better" route to go.

but again, no sense in perhaps putting yourself in an uncomfortable situation in which you might have to actually reason and think about your comment instead of harping on those that are asking for clarification
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 11:06 PM   #39
teknochild
Your resident 4um troll
teknochild's Avatar
37
Rep
2,021
Posts

 
Drives: 335 coupe
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: fl

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggs View Post
actually mr. child anime lover, my question was directed at your comment about hiding their faces and simply awareness. i wanted you to try and explain why you sympathize with the pedo's and think that hiding their faces is a "better" route to go.

but again, no sense in perhaps putting yourself in an uncomfortable situation in which you might have to actually reason and think about your comment instead of harping on those that are asking for clarification

just for fun lets break it down for everyones reading pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggs View Post
wrong. what they are doing is exposing the sick fucks that are out there. i for one am 110% in agreement with catching sick bastards like this. Why would they come out .. just to talk? yeah right... fuck em. I hope they all burn in hell for lusting over children
Quote:
Originally Posted by teknochild View Post
idiot read it again, i never said they had anything but bad intentions
infact i even said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by teknochild View Post
though im sure their all guilty
to which you come back with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggs View Post
since you're so mature in your answer why dont you explain to the masses exactly how outting pedos is counterproductive? would you rather them not actually attempt to out these sick bastards? maybe you sympathize with them?
even though in my original post i said specifically

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknochild View Post
neither do i, but what they are doing IS counter productive, i meen several of the people who end up on the show have SEEN the show, so obviously its not acting as much of a deterant in showing their faces

most of these guys are clearly mentally disturbed, who knows what doing this does to their heads, after that happens they may hold a grudge against the people and it might reflect onto children and they could end up commiting violant crimes against kids

its not sympathy, its just that there is no positive to doing this besides raising awareness of the problem, of which their faces are not needed

im not going to bother explaining to you further as i believe anyone with more than a third grade reading education would be able to clearly tell my reason for believing that this shows effect on the people who end up on it could be bad for the people its trying to protect
__________________
RAWRrrrr
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 11:11 PM   #40
Juggs
Bavarian Motor Werks Fanatic
Juggs's Avatar
United_States
19
Rep
245
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 325i sport
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dallas

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknochild View Post

im not going to bother explaining to you further as i believe anyone with more than a third grade reading education would be able to clearly tell my reason for believing that this shows effect on the people who end up on it could be bad for the people its trying to protect
i apologise for assuming you actually had something to defend instead of taking the cheap route out and again, getting defensive.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 11:17 PM   #41
teknochild
Your resident 4um troll
teknochild's Avatar
37
Rep
2,021
Posts

 
Drives: 335 coupe
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: fl

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggs View Post


i apologise for assuming you actually had something to defend instead of taking the cheap route out and again, getting defensive.
no a defensive person is someone who feels its neccesary to defend his position when someone tries to discredit him

im simply trying to teach an idiot how to read
__________________
RAWRrrrr
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 11:18 PM   #42
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
NaTuReB0Y's Avatar
United_States
121
Rep
7,381
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 E90
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Inland Empire

iTrader: (12)

__________________
2006 E90 330i Jet Black | 20" WORK VS-XX | FK452 | H&R Sport on Koni Yellow | REMUS QUAD
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 11:21 PM   #43
Juggs
Bavarian Motor Werks Fanatic
Juggs's Avatar
United_States
19
Rep
245
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 325i sport
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dallas

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknochild View Post
no a defensive person is someone who feels its neccesary to defend his position when someone tries to discredit him

im simply trying to teach an idiot how to read
again your maturity is astounding. good to see your parents raised you proper there. Now run off to your anime young child....
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 11:21 PM   #44
Juggs
Bavarian Motor Werks Fanatic
Juggs's Avatar
United_States
19
Rep
245
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 325i sport
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dallas

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTuReB0Y View Post

+1
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:28 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST