E90Post

MINHS Auto Care Center

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > DIY Guides > Help Removing Spark Plugs

Comment

Tutorial Tools Search this Tutorial
Help Removing Spark Plugs
Published by Sasken
12-23-2010
Help Removing Spark Plugs

Having a hard time pulling out spark plugs. I get in there and start turning and I hear a little squeak noise when i turn. But i turn and turn and look down and it hasnt moved. Am i doing something wrong?
Tutorial Tools
By Sasken on 12-23-2010, 04:45 PM
Member reviews
Difficulty [ 1 = Difficult ]
20%20%20%
Cost [ 1 = Expensive ]
20%20%20%
DIY Clarity [ 1 = Not clear ]
20%20%20%
Average 20%
I didnt get the BMW socket but I went and got a 14mm,12pt 3/8 drive socket and they just didnt seem like they were comin out. It doesnt have the little black rubber piece inside it either. Figured I would just magnet it out. Should i just go get the socket from ECS and save myself some headache?
By silentassasin on 01-01-2011, 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasken View Post
I didnt get the BMW socket but I went and got a 14mm,12pt 3/8 drive socket and they just didnt seem like they were comin out. It doesnt have the little black rubber piece inside it either. Figured I would just magnet it out. Should i just go get the socket from ECS and save myself some headache?
Yes you should!

The right tool for the right Job.
Comment