E90Post
 


Lux Angel Eyes
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Official Toronto Chat Thread (#2)



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-03-2012, 10:33 PM   #265
Revision2
Captain
Revision2's Avatar
Canada
19
Rep
736
Posts

Drives: AW 07 328xi
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2007 BMW 328xi  [3.64]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy M View Post
You can't really tell on a blue car. Maybe if it was white?

Whatever, now I can finally park at Pacific Mall again!! j/k j/k parking there is still a nightmare because those tan colored Corollas will find other creative ways to damage my car.
The only way to drive and park at Pacific Mall is in an M1 tank! or super early in the day haha
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2012, 10:54 PM   #266
Andy M
Canada
31
Rep
1,208
Posts

Drives: 09 BMW 335i xdrive
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revision2 View Post
The only way to drive and park at Pacific Mall is in an M1 tank! or super early in the day haha
I usually park across the street at the GO station...
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2012, 01:10 AM   #267
1lyfe
Major
1lyfe's Avatar
Canada
53
Rep
1,311
Posts

Drives: AW F30 328i Xdrive
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy M View Post
I usually park across the street at the GO station...
luckily i know someone that owns a shop there so i park underground level 2..
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2012, 12:29 PM   #268
Andy M
Canada
31
Rep
1,208
Posts

Drives: 09 BMW 335i xdrive
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lyfe View Post
luckily i know someone that owns a shop there so i park underground level 2..
Still have to get through the nightmare of an intersection at the parking entrance.

Since discovering I can park across the street at the GO Station, I can atually go to Pacific Mall for <10 mins! And when I come back, all the paint on my car is still there! It's wonderful!!
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2012, 06:31 PM   #269
arejay
New Member
0
Rep
23
Posts

Drives: e90
Join Date: May 2012
Location: gta

iTrader: (0)

HI guys im new here just thought id say hi!....not sure if i posted this in the correct section but im from the gta!
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2012, 08:33 AM   #270
Revision2
Captain
Revision2's Avatar
Canada
19
Rep
736
Posts

Drives: AW 07 328xi
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2007 BMW 328xi  [3.64]
Quote:
Originally Posted by arejay View Post
HI guys im new here just thought id say hi!....not sure if i posted this in the correct section but im from the gta!
Hi and welcome! You'll find a lot of good info here. You may also want to come to a meet or two just to meet some of the people, especially the ones that have been here for a while cause they're a wealth of information. In fact there is a BBQ meet this coming weekend. Also, what type of ride do you have? 335?
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2012, 10:19 PM   #271
adriang
Captain
adriang's Avatar
Canada
11
Rep
627
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 335d
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nobleton

iTrader: (0)

Excited about the upcoming rainfall?

nay for car getting dirty but yay for the lawns getting its nurture?

or otherwise?
__________________
2011 BMW 335d
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2012, 11:07 PM   #272
johnniewalker
Lieutenant
johnniewalker's Avatar
Canada
7
Rep
552
Posts

Drives: 328 xdrive
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: GTA, Canada

iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriang View Post
Excited about the upcoming rainfall?

nay for car getting dirty but yay for the lawns getting its nurture?

or otherwise?
I vote for a yay, rain it all at once so we can have sunny weekend for the bbq.
__________________
Performance Intake and Exhaust, Apex arc-8, KW v1, Vorshlag camber, ER brake lines, Lux V4, AA tune
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2012, 10:18 PM   #273
adriang
Captain
adriang's Avatar
Canada
11
Rep
627
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 335d
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nobleton

iTrader: (0)

i guess the rain was a no go, it lasted only about 10 minutes tops in and around GTA,
hope during the weekend it won't rain too much now.. the BBQ is a go rain or shine!
__________________
2011 BMW 335d
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2012, 06:09 PM   #274
epinephrine
New Member
0
Rep
22
Posts

Drives: 2006 e90
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Hey guys, I'm a new e90 owner.

I'm looking for an honest and fairly priced garage for maintenance. I know about RMP, but it's a little far for me. Any recommendations in the Vaughan/Richmond Hill/Markham area?
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2012, 12:13 AM   #275
Revision2
Captain
Revision2's Avatar
Canada
19
Rep
736
Posts

Drives: AW 07 328xi
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2007 BMW 328xi  [3.64]
Quote:
Originally Posted by epinephrine View Post
Hey guys, I'm a new e90 owner.

I'm looking for an honest and fairly priced garage for maintenance. I know about RMP, but it's a little far for me. Any recommendations in the Vaughan/Richmond Hill/Markham area?
You can try Alphawerx Auto (http://www.alphawerxauto.ca). Darren use to work at Maranello and T&C. I've only been there a couple of times so far but Darren is definitely an easy guy to deal with and the pricing is pretty good in my opinion. You can also check out this thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=667354.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2012, 10:53 AM   #276
epinephrine
New Member
0
Rep
22
Posts

Drives: 2006 e90
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revision2 View Post
You can try Alphawerx Auto (http://www.alphawerxauto.ca). Darren use to work at Maranello and T&C. I've only been there a couple of times so far but Darren is definitely an easy guy to deal with and the pricing is pretty good in my opinion. You can also check out this thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=667354.
Thanks, I've actually seen them mentioned on other forums as well, and people seem to have great feedback.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2012, 08:04 PM   #277
///Mandy
N54 <3
///Mandy's Avatar
49
Rep
1,559
Posts

Drives: E90 335xi
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Here.

iTrader: (1)

Welcome.
__________________

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2012, 12:33 AM   #278
AP2
Captain
17
Rep
935
Posts

Drives: N54
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Spotted a flat black prefacelift E90 sedan with blacklines at Sheppard/Willowdale today at around 2:30. I was in my track car.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2012, 08:50 PM   #279
Malapropism
Book Worm
Malapropism's Avatar
Canada
12
Rep
511
Posts

Drives: '15 F82 M4 and '11 e92 335xi
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (3)

Anyone doing the Maxbimmer Midnight Cruise this Friday night?

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151371

I'll be there with some friends
__________________
| 2015 MW F82 M4 DCT | 2011 AW E92 335XI Msport 6MT Pic Thread |
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2012, 08:44 AM   #280
///Mandy
N54 <3
///Mandy's Avatar
49
Rep
1,559
Posts

Drives: E90 335xi
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Here.

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malapropism View Post
Anyone doing the Maxbimmer Midnight Cruise this Friday night?

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151371

I'll be there with some friends
Sounds like fun. You been to one of these before?
__________________

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2012, 02:53 PM   #281
Malapropism
Book Worm
Malapropism's Avatar
Canada
12
Rep
511
Posts

Drives: '15 F82 M4 and '11 e92 335xi
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mandy View Post
Sounds like fun. You been to one of these before?
Yeah I went to bimmercruise last year in August. It was great fun
__________________
| 2015 MW F82 M4 DCT | 2011 AW E92 335XI Msport 6MT Pic Thread |
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2012, 10:08 AM   #282
///Mandy
N54 <3
///Mandy's Avatar
49
Rep
1,559
Posts

Drives: E90 335xi
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Here.

iTrader: (1)

Chillin:
__________________

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2012, 05:37 PM   #283
GTRG2
Ill Smoke You
Canada
0
Rep
23
Posts

Drives: 2012 GTR BLACK EDITION
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mandy View Post
Chillin:

Dear Mandy,

I want that VW that you are parked beside !!!
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2012, 05:37 PM   #284
GTRG2
Ill Smoke You
Canada
0
Rep
23
Posts

Drives: 2012 GTR BLACK EDITION
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP2 View Post
Spotted a flat black prefacelift E90 sedan with blacklines at Sheppard/Willowdale today at around 2:30. I was in my track car.
What is your track car ?
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2012, 11:33 PM   #285
Revision2
Captain
Revision2's Avatar
Canada
19
Rep
736
Posts

Drives: AW 07 328xi
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2007 BMW 328xi  [3.64]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mandy View Post
Chillin:
PUNCH BUGGY!
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2012, 07:53 AM   #286
///Mandy
N54 <3
///Mandy's Avatar
49
Rep
1,559
Posts

Drives: E90 335xi
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Here.

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRG2 View Post
Dear Mandy,

I want that VW that you are parked beside !!!
Haha he was actually out at Ertefa last night (if you went?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revision2 View Post
PUNCH BUGGY!

LOL I haven't heard that for awhile!
__________________

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:16 PM.




e90post
e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST