E90Post
 


MINHS Auto Care Center
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Official Toronto Chat Thread (#2)



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-21-2011, 02:34 AM   #23
DimSum
Banned
Canada
60
Rep
2,743
Posts

 
Drives: SLOW
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LITTLEBIMMER.COM

iTrader: (10)

Appreciate 0
      01-23-2011, 04:57 PM   #24
Malapropism
Book Worm
Malapropism's Avatar
Canada
10
Rep
492
Posts

 
Drives: '15 F82 M4 and '11 e92 335xi
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (3)

^ i died laughing
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2011, 05:11 PM   #25
DimSum
Banned
Canada
60
Rep
2,743
Posts

 
Drives: SLOW
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LITTLEBIMMER.COM

iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malapropism View Post
^ i died laughing
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2011, 06:19 PM   #26
DESI4life10
Banned
DESI4life10's Avatar
Canada
47
Rep
3,365
Posts

 
Drives: Coding: Desi4life10@gmail.com
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West of Toronto, Canada

iTrader: (18)

LOL...

"Hella flush gets you bitches"
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2011, 01:47 AM   #27
Darin911
Captain
Darin911's Avatar
Canada
28
Rep
906
Posts

 
Drives: First E92 to E90 conversion!
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Markham

iTrader: (2)

RIP
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/tr...w-1205635.html

WELLINGTON Investigators say alcohol and speed played a role in the single-car crash that left a 29-year-old man dead, thrown from his car this morning in Wellington.

Daniel Portela of West Palm Beach had left the Player's Club Bar and Restaurant in his BMW M3 series and headed northbound on South Shore Boulevard, according to a Palm Beach County Sheriff's report.

Portela, who was wearing his seat belt, could not "negotiate" a curve and lost control, said Sgt. John Churchill of the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office. The car turned clockwise, made it on to the median and continued sideways until it stuck a tree, which split the car in half, the report stated.

The front half of the car continued to slide on the median until it struck a second tree, which threw Portela from his car, according to the report. That part of the car then caught fire.

Portela died at the scene.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2011, 08:03 AM   #28
MOAB
Major
MOAB's Avatar
Canada
11
Rep
1,077
Posts

 
Drives: Porsche & BMW
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darin911 View Post
RIP
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/tr...w-1205635.html

WELLINGTON Investigators say alcohol and speed played a role in the single-car crash that left a 29-year-old man dead, thrown from his car this morning in Wellington.

Daniel Portela of West Palm Beach had left the Player's Club Bar and Restaurant in his BMW M3 series and headed northbound on South Shore Boulevard, according to a Palm Beach County Sheriff's report.

Portela, who was wearing his seat belt, could not "negotiate" a curve and lost control, said Sgt. John Churchill of the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office. The car turned clockwise, made it on to the median and continued sideways until it stuck a tree, which split the car in half, the report stated.

The front half of the car continued to slide on the median until it struck a second tree, which threw Portela from his car, according to the report. That part of the car then caught fire.

Portela died at the scene.
At least he only killed himself. I don't have a lot of sympathy for people that drink and drive.
__________________
March-November - '09 C4S (PDK, Akrapovic)
December-February - '00 323 (only mod - snow tires)
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2011, 07:12 AM   #29
ctgazer
Major General
ctgazer's Avatar
Canada
172
Rep
7,952
Posts

 
Drives: a dilapidated ride
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: canada eh!

iTrader: (10)

Garage List
2006 e90  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to ctgazer
awesome....wonder if she's married to someone on the forums in the UK?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2011, 03:07 PM   #30
DESI4life10
Banned
DESI4life10's Avatar
Canada
47
Rep
3,365
Posts

 
Drives: Coding: Desi4life10@gmail.com
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West of Toronto, Canada

iTrader: (18)

Kind of last minute....a couple members are doing a meet and eat tonight at 8pm.

Location Yorkdale mall. Will be parked in the west end parking lot or underground garage.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2011, 04:03 PM   #31
sathees siva
$*~TIVU EMPIRE~*$
sathees siva's Avatar
Canada
45
Rep
2,194
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 335i E92
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Toronto, Canada

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESI4life10 View Post
Kind of last minute....a couple members are doing a meet and eat tonight at 8pm.

Location Yorkdale mall. Will be parked in the west end parking lot or underground garage.
Who is coming out bro ? I might drop by.
__________________
Retired: 08 E92 335i
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2011, 04:16 PM   #32
Blackout335i
Second Lieutenant
Canada
5
Rep
274
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E93 335i Black
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimSum View Post

that was hilarious....

I think I know some people like this.....
__________________
E93 335i Black Sapphire/ Saddle Brown/ Weisslicht LED Halo/ 15%tint/ OEM Black Grills/ De-badged

Appreciate 0
      02-10-2011, 07:31 PM   #33
DESI4life10
Banned
DESI4life10's Avatar
Canada
47
Rep
3,365
Posts

 
Drives: Coding: Desi4life10@gmail.com
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West of Toronto, Canada

iTrader: (18)

Meet is cancelled for tonight.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2011, 12:43 AM   #34
2TH PWR
New Member
Canada
0
Rep
8
Posts

 
Drives: '08 E90 328xi
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: London, ON

iTrader: (0)

Hey everyone,
Name's Mike. I own a '08 E90 328xi. Just thought I'd get my first post out of the way. Looks like I've got to get 4 more under my belt.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2011, 11:51 AM   #35
manj
E90s DJ
manj's Avatar
Canada
4
Rep
134
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 BMW 323i
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto, Ontario

iTrader: (0)

Whens the next meet folks Just bought my new 323i i want to see how Toronto Rolls!
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2011, 01:55 PM   #36
DimSum
Banned
Canada
60
Rep
2,743
Posts

 
Drives: SLOW
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LITTLEBIMMER.COM

iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manj View Post
Whens the next meet folks Just bought my new 323i i want to see how Toronto Rolls!
congrats on the new car! wait till spring meets come around
weather like this is way too colddd lol
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2011, 03:12 PM   #37
Darin911
Captain
Darin911's Avatar
Canada
28
Rep
906
Posts

 
Drives: First E92 to E90 conversion!
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Markham

iTrader: (2)

PINK Q5??
Attached Images
 
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2011, 07:07 PM   #38
Evolution_GT
Captain
Evolution_GT's Avatar
Canada
9
Rep
856
Posts

 
Drives: 08A22E93N52
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darin911 View Post
PINK Q5??
I've seen it before... a friend of a friend owns it.... young asian girl lol

__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2011, 07:56 PM   #39
pokerface
Lieutenant Colonel
pokerface's Avatar
Canada
27
Rep
1,703
Posts

 
Drives: B8 A4 2.0T
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (1)

saw that the other day.. Young asian DUDE driving though.

Is that vinyl or paint?
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2011, 06:57 AM   #40
ctgazer
Major General
ctgazer's Avatar
Canada
172
Rep
7,952
Posts

 
Drives: a dilapidated ride
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: canada eh!

iTrader: (10)

Garage List
2006 e90  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to ctgazer
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerface View Post
saw that the other day.. Young asian DUDE driving though.

Is that vinyl or paint?
its prolly a special edition breast cancer awareness or something along those lines...hopefully..
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2011, 08:04 AM   #41
pHo_e92
Captain
pHo_e92's Avatar
Canada
12
Rep
879
Posts

 
Drives: SGM e92
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 905

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [3.63]
2000 BMW 323i  [3.00]
1997 Honda Civic HB  [5.00]
2007 BMW X5 4.8  [5.00]
the pink actually looks pretty good on the q5.
__________________
08 335i | Space Gray | Burl Walnut Wood Trim | Sport pkg | Premium Pkg | LOGIC7 | Navi | Comfort Access

| COBB | Injen DCI | Active Autowerke | Sonic Tuning | E92 Lighting | ER | HKS | BMS | Ground Control | Vortex Tuning |
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2011, 02:00 PM   #42
Darin911
Captain
Darin911's Avatar
Canada
28
Rep
906
Posts

 
Drives: First E92 to E90 conversion!
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Markham

iTrader: (2)

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...kQG07gcQ0im1P4

i wonder what he was charged with lol
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2011, 02:14 PM   #43
bunnn
Colonel
bunnn's Avatar
35
Rep
2,260
Posts

 
Drives: like a grandma
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (12)

Why would they even compare that to 2F2F ...they don't TRY to hit the cops..or do donuts around them, haha.
__________________
Cheers
Ben
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2011, 03:24 PM   #44
DimSum
Banned
Canada
60
Rep
2,743
Posts

 
Drives: SLOW
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LITTLEBIMMER.COM

iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darin911 View Post
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...kQG07gcQ0im1P4

i wonder what he was charged with lol
I'm pretty sure that shithead cop that hit him pissed him off, thats why he started doing donuts.
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:15 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST