E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Official NY / NJ / CT / PA Sightings Thread (#2)



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-20-2012, 10:59 PM   #2135
korr
Captain
 
korr's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bergen / Jersey

Posts: 733
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by markeh View Post
We were definitely off of each other by a few minutes i was coming home from A&P at like 10:25
ahh, i was heading towards that way too on lemoine....
__________________
2011 E90 335i M-Sport BSM

korr is offline   Kazakhstan
0
Reply With Quote
      03-21-2012, 11:54 AM   #2136
ZJP
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: F10 535xi / JK Wrangler
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: LI, NY

Posts: 1,758
iTrader: (7)

Today on the Seaford-Oyster Bay Expressway heading south around 12:30ish

Spotted a white E92 335i with license plate "R3V IT", tinted tails, aftermarket exhaust, e90post sticker on back window.

I was in the SGM E92 driving next to you. If you see this, nice car man.
ZJP is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-21-2012, 01:38 PM   #2137
Noah@CamberToe
Captain
 
Noah@CamberToe's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 335 X Drive
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: long island

Posts: 697
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZJP View Post
Today on the Seaford-Oyster Bay Expressway heading south around 12:30ish

Spotted a white E92 335i with license plate "R3V IT", tinted tails, aftermarket exhaust, e90post sticker on back window.

I was in the SGM E92 driving next to you. If you see this, nice car man.
that would be sameet, hes gonna blow a huge brown load all over his monitor when he reads he was spotted
Noah@CamberToe is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-21-2012, 03:06 PM   #2138
sA x sKy
Sameet
 
sA x sKy's Avatar
 
Drives: 335xi '11 -> M4 '15
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Long Island, New York

Posts: 1,742
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZJP View Post
Today on the Seaford-Oyster Bay Expressway heading south around 12:30ish

Spotted a white E92 335i with license plate "R3V IT", tinted tails, aftermarket exhaust, e90post sticker on back window.

I was in the SGM E92 driving next to you. If you see this, nice car man.
Hahah yeah bro that was me. It was nice talking to you..when I saw your headlights I fell in love. Nice car my man.
__________________
E92 335i '11: Sale Pending -> SO F82 M4 '15!
sA x sKy is offline   Bangladesh
0
Reply With Quote
      03-21-2012, 03:07 PM   #2139
sA x sKy
Sameet
 
sA x sKy's Avatar
 
Drives: 335xi '11 -> M4 '15
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Long Island, New York

Posts: 1,742
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nas335xi View Post
that would be sameet, hes gonna blow a huge brown load all over his monitor when he reads he was spotted
lol too late
__________________
E92 335i '11: Sale Pending -> SO F82 M4 '15!
sA x sKy is offline   Bangladesh
0
Reply With Quote
      03-22-2012, 10:20 AM   #2140
SYou1231
New Member
 
SYou1231's Avatar
 
Drives: e90
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: queens/li

Posts: 10
iTrader: (0)

Black 328 on the southern state, black rims.
SYou1231 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-22-2012, 10:46 AM   #2141
Daily Three
Captain
 
Drives: 07 E90 335i 6MT
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: United States

Posts: 703
iTrader: (6)

In Stamford

Sometime last week saw a red E92 M3 with a bike (I believe a 600 of sorts) next to you on Summer St. Pulled out from Ridgeway Cleaners and got on it to come play, but of course limp mode FTL... You guys pulled over a little bit after on the left, which was where I stopped for a second to perform the embarrassing restart and went on my way.. tail no longer wagging.

Yesterday evening (6:45ish?) blue 135i with some sort of exhaust work turning onto Pulaski from Washington

Yesterday morning 8:45ish AM white 335i sedan I think? on valley rd. I was pulling out of a garage and was behind you for a moment.

At work white 335 sedan lci xi tints around my level parked next to me

Today at work I parked next to a white 335i coupe with dark tints


I was was in the black pre-lci 335i sedan, dark tints, csl wheels, exhaust
__________________
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_6...-_uPBNeipsA9lg watch

07 JB 335i 6MT JB4 G5/E85 Flash DCI HPF FMIC AR Catless DPs Milltek BMW Oil Cooler AR OCC 100% E85 Walbro E85 450 LPFP/392 inline 255/265 PSS M3 Sways M3 Rep Front CF M3 Hood
07 BSM 335xi 6MT JB4 G5/Pump Flash DCI CX FMIC KW V3 VRSF DP LCI Rear
Daily Three is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-22-2012, 11:42 AM   #2142
Arwidrh
Private First Class
 
Arwidrh's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 335xi E92
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Stroudsburg, PA

Posts: 148
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 335xi  [5.00]
On palisade ave in fort lee white e92 black roof, some black rims with white lip
__________________

JB4 | aFe DCI | AR Catless DP| Helix FMIC | ER CP | Forge DVs | BMS OCC | 19" Forgestar F14 | H&R | Matte White Vinyl Wrap | ORION V2 + Blackout | M3 Front Bumper | CF CSL Trunk | M3 Side skirts | M-tech Rear + DD Quad diffuser + REMUS RACE QUAD |... |
Arwidrh is offline   Poland
0
Reply With Quote
      03-22-2012, 11:04 PM   #2143
Brian_VACsales
Captain
 
Brian_VACsales's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3 VF Supercharged, 135i
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Posts: 951
iTrader: (0)

Few weeks ago.

East Falls, Philly - Conrad St
White 1M with tinted tails - PA plate
Black E92M with zcp wheels - NY plate
__________________
Brian Casella
Sales Representative, VAC Motorsports
Office: 215.462.4666 | Fax: 215.462.4667 | Email: brian@vacmotorsports.com
Brian_VACsales is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-23-2012, 08:02 AM   #2144
nissan
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 07 E90
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: PA

Posts: 455
iTrader: (4)

Yesterday around 5.30pm near the Limerick on-ramp to 422W, super clean black E92 w/tints, quad exhaust, and LCI...rare to see modded e9x's out here.
nissan is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 01:11 PM   #2145
MARiSA
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2007 328i
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Wantagh, NY

Posts: 108
iTrader: (0)

spotted panda and a few other guys at the d2 meet in plainview the other night!!
MARiSA is offline   Italy
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 01:54 PM   #2146
kashanova
Private
 
Drives: bmw
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: United States

Posts: 61
iTrader: (0)

Alpine White e92 with tinted out tail lights at Burke in white plains
Attached Images
 
kashanova is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 02:53 PM   #2147
RevC
Lieutenant General
 
RevC's Avatar
 
Drives: a couple fast toys
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Voorhees+cherry hill,NJ

Posts: 11,773
iTrader: (26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by markeh View Post
Okay so before I forget

Route 80 sg 335 e92 tried catching up with you gave up when I hit 100

328 aw e92 rebadged rt 4 in fort lee

Black 328 with an exhaust route 5 at the bottom by edge

Aw e92 m3 with some exhaust on river rd

All between
Jk as I type this the m3 is driving behind me as I walk by city place

All between 12-2
travel down 80 almost ever other weekend. i was there around 12 or 1ish and saw a fellow e92 driver behind me. there was also a red lexus iirc trying to play with me, i think he got pissed when i didn't want to race and endanger the lives of everyone on the road. were you the alpine white? if so, did notice you in Rearview, catch up next time!
__________________
-Rev


SGM e92 335xi|Helix|AFE|AWE|PROCEDE|SYNAPSE|ER|OSS|BMW PERFORMANCE|P3|always growing..

Last edited by RevC; 03-24-2012 at 02:59 PM.
RevC is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 03:07 PM   #2148
sickem
Freude am fahren
 
sickem's Avatar
 
Drives: in the fast lane
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: People's Republic of New Jersey

Posts: 1,946
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashanova View Post
Alpine White e92 with tinted out tail lights at Burke in white plains
Looks like pass fender/hood reveal is narfed up
__________________
Cobb E40 PROtune by Jake@PTF/RR catless DPs/aFe DCI/ETS 5" FMIC/ER CP/Forge DVs/Alpina B3 TCU flash/BMW Perf. Exhaust./BMW Performance Style 313s/M-Tech Rear
sickem is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-24-2012, 04:28 PM   #2149
kashanova
Private
 
Drives: bmw
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: United States

Posts: 61
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickem View Post
Looks like pass fender/hood reveal is narfed up
yeah didn't notice that before
kashanova is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-25-2012, 12:24 AM   #2150
markeh
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2013 CB 650xi GC
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Fort Lee, NJ

Posts: 219
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to markeh
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevC View Post
travel down 80 almost ever other weekend. i was there around 12 or 1ish and saw a fellow e92 driver behind me. there was also a red lexus iirc trying to play with me, i think he got pissed when i didn't want to race and endanger the lives of everyone on the road. were you the alpine white? if so, did notice you in Rearview, catch up next time!
i have a 328 not so easy hahah but yes i was an aw
markeh is offline   Russian Federation
0
Reply With Quote
      03-25-2012, 01:51 AM   #2151
DefactoM6
Sees the world the way it could be
 
Drives: '88 M6, '02 Z8, '09 E92 335i
Join Date: May 2010
Location: CT

Posts: 761
iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily Three View Post
In Stamford

Sometime last week saw a red E92 M3 with a bike (I believe a 600 of sorts) next to you on Summer St. Pulled out from Ridgeway Cleaners and got on it to come play, but of course limp mode FTL... You guys pulled over a little bit after on the left, which was where I stopped for a second to perform the embarrassing restart and went on my way.. tail no longer wagging.

Yesterday evening (6:45ish?) blue 135i with some sort of exhaust work turning onto Pulaski from Washington

Yesterday morning 8:45ish AM white 335i sedan I think? on valley rd. I was pulling out of a garage and was behind you for a moment.

At work white 335 sedan lci xi tints around my level parked next to me

Today at work I parked next to a white 335i coupe with dark tints


I was was in the black pre-lci 335i sedan, dark tints, csl wheels, exhaust
Where is work?
__________________
DefactoM6 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-25-2012, 08:42 AM   #2152
i own an e90
chief general
 
i own an e90's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 white on black manual 6spd
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: new jersey

Posts: 1,074
iTrader: (1)

late afternoon saturday 3/21 i saw a red 1series M3 coupe in red with tints around riverside mall late afternoon saturay 3/21, are you from bergenfield ?
__________________
CAR: 2006 AW e90 / black int. / 6speed mt
MODS SO FAR: ACS kit / ACS SPOILER / bmw perf exhaust / tints / 6k HID / 3k HID FOGS
AKMotorwerk.com : great installers..check 'em out
i own an e90 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-25-2012, 11:58 AM   #2153
Daily Three
Captain
 
Drives: 07 E90 335i 6MT
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: United States

Posts: 703
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefactoM6 View Post
Where is work?
Prefer to not say here

Don't think it was you though! I believe I did spot you rolling around Stamford a bit ago tho (prob changed my name since then)? You have the white e92 with the csl trunk correct? The ones I saw at work were factory lookin.
__________________
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_6...-_uPBNeipsA9lg watch

07 JB 335i 6MT JB4 G5/E85 Flash DCI HPF FMIC AR Catless DPs Milltek BMW Oil Cooler AR OCC 100% E85 Walbro E85 450 LPFP/392 inline 255/265 PSS M3 Sways M3 Rep Front CF M3 Hood
07 BSM 335xi 6MT JB4 G5/Pump Flash DCI CX FMIC KW V3 VRSF DP LCI Rear
Daily Three is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-25-2012, 12:59 PM   #2154
Tari
Captain
 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NYC

Posts: 602
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilazn View Post
Tari I thought you lost your license?
Im riding dirty ! lol




jk My lawyer did her thing and saved me
Tari is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-25-2012, 04:54 PM   #2155
DefactoM6
Sees the world the way it could be
 
Drives: '88 M6, '02 Z8, '09 E92 335i
Join Date: May 2010
Location: CT

Posts: 761
iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily Three View Post
Prefer to not say here

Don't think it was you though! I believe I did spot you rolling around Stamford a bit ago tho (prob changed my name since then)? You have the white e92 with the csl trunk correct? The ones I saw at work were factory lookin.
Lol yup, that's me.
__________________
DefactoM6 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-25-2012, 08:59 PM   #2156
advans
Advansolosis
 
Drives: ///M+////AMG
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC

Posts: 1,132
iTrader: (1)

spotted LEE E92 heading on 278 towards qns
__________________

2011///M3_ZCP:
2009_550i_MSport_daily_driver
advans is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:52 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST