E90Post

GT Haus

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS or FT Z4MC

01-11-2011, 08:38 PM   #1
BIMMERGUY91
Captain
Rep

Drives: 2007 Sapphire Black Z4 M Coupe

FS or FT Z4MC

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
I've decided to put my 2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe up for sale for $33,000 OBO. I would also consider trading for a 335i Coupe MT plus some cash on your end depending on year mileage condition etc.

1 of 1815 made. 1 of 2 in its factory configuration. It is Black Sapphire Metallic with black extended leather interior and wood grain dash. It has 23,500 miles on it. The car was not purchased new until 2008 so the factory warranty and free maintenance is good until May of 2012. The car is in perfect condition inside and out. Cleaned once a week, waxed every two, sealed every month. Leather is cleaned and conditioned every week and the dashboard has always been protected with 303 Aerospace Protectant. The car is kept in a two car garage by itself The tires are brand new Continental ExtremeContact DW and was aligned by BMW. 20k mile service was recently completed with valve adjustments, oil change, new windshield wipers etc. All service records and receipts are available. This car has been meticulously maintained and kept and has not been driven hard and has never seen a track.

The car came from the factory with every available option, so it has DVD Navigation, heated power seats, built in Ipod Charger, Ipod cord, extended leather (door panels,center console, etc are all completely leather) BMW fitted windshield shade and so on. I have two keys for the car one which is brand new and also a real carbon fiber ///M keychain with it from BMW.

The car has a few minor upgrades:

Matte Black Kidney Grilles (Still have the original grilles)

35% Llumar High Performance window tint with lifetime warranty.

Aluminum ///M Pedals (Still have original pedal covers)

///M Valve Stem Caps

///M License Plate Frame

Calipers painted red with ///M decals

Custom Italian leather ///M Tri-Stitched shift boot

6K 35W HIDs

Short antenna (Still have original antenna)

Dans Decals paint matched reflector decals

K&N drop in filter (I still have the stock filter and charcoal filter)

Modified CDV

275/40/18 rear 245/40/18 front Continental ExtremeContact DW tires

This really is an amazing true sports car and is a blast to drive. If it wasn't for only having two seats I would keep it

I will post pictures tommorow when I have daylight

Here are some pics from when I bought it. Looks a little different now but gives you an idea of the condition of the car etc.

Appreciate 0
      01-12-2011, 05:19 PM   #2
BIMMERGUY91
Captain
Rep

Drives: 2007 Sapphire Black Z4 M Coupe

bump
Appreciate 0