E90Post
 


Bimmer Retrofit
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Just Bought a 2011 323i



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-02-2011, 09:27 AM   #1
manj
E90s DJ
manj's Avatar
Canada
4
Rep
134
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 BMW 323i
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto, Ontario

iTrader: (0)

Cool Just Bought a 2011 323i

Hi

My Name is MK, and OFFICIALLY Introduce myself to This Forum!

Well ive been looking for a car for sometime and i have come to the conclusion of a BMW. Test drove a 323i yesterday Demo, I got the car for 7k under ticket price because of a Crazy New President for BMW Downtown Toronto.

So pretty much the new president took 90 new titles BMWs and moved them into Used titles to beat the Merceded Downtown last Year in sales and he accomplished what he set out to do. The In-Service Date for this vehicle is December 30th 2010 at 12:00am which was only a month ago. So i found this 323 with 14 KM and i put 7km on it yesterday on my drive for 36k the new build price is 45 for this car with the features and extended warranty etc... The dealership also provided a 0.9% APR rate. So the deal was astonishing!

PICTURES OF THE CAR:
http://listings.boostmotorgroup.com/...532#ZoomPlayer

above is my Listing if you guys want to check it out! Also im happy that i can be apart of this Forum The new LCI is an amazing looking vehicle, the drive was a huge upgrade from my previous 4banger Japanase Made Toyota. Soon as i sat in the car i knew i was gonna buy it. This is my first BMW so HAPPY!

The reason why i bought this car in a 2.5L Engine is because im only 22 and i couldn't afford anything else, i didn't like the PRE-LCI shape, as it hadn't grown on me and i wanted the comfort of a dealers support when purchasing a new vehicle

THE WARRANTY
So the warranty i got with the car is PHENOMENAL and the largest reason why i purchased the car. I was looking at TLs, A4s, ISs, GTIs, and none had coverage like this, especially included in the MSRP Price.

6 years or 200,000km
4 years or 80,000km for full servicing covered by BMW Canada.
Bumper To Bumper.
Paint Protection.

This is what officially sold me when he said that this was STANDARD on this vehicle.

Now to ask my fellow E90 Members, what should i do next! I want the Mtech Body Kit, With Front Spliters, the Rear CSL Trunk, With some 19x10 or 20x10 in the front and 19x11 or 20x11 in the rear! Any recomendations? Im Still reading this forum and will get back to all with details soon as i know where im going with this development!

Cheers!
MK
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2011, 09:50 AM   #2
m42stanle
N52B25
Canada
2
Rep
133
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E90 LCI (323i)
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manj View Post
Now to ask my fellow E90 Members, what should i do next!
Congrats on the new car! Yeah BMW Toronto was having some crazy deals on those cars for the last few months of 2010 - I think mine came out to 16 or 17% under list in the end (combination of cutthroat competition w/ Mercedes + 5k factory to dealer incentives) which was just too good to pass up.

Take it from someone in the same boat: first thing you want on that car is SNOW TIRES! (although if you tried to go out for a drive today you probably found that out already)

Would highly recommend Simply Tire (Dufferin and Finch area) - can't go wrong with either the Dunlop M3s (my choice) or Blizzaks.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2011, 09:58 AM   #3
manj
E90s DJ
manj's Avatar
Canada
4
Rep
134
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 BMW 323i
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto, Ontario

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m42stanle View Post
Congrats on the new car! Yeah BMW Toronto was having some crazy deals on those cars for the last few months of 2010 - I think mine came out to 16 or 17% under list in the end (combination of cutthroat competition w/ Mercedes + 5k factory to dealer incentives) which was just too good to pass up.

Take it from someone in the same boat: first thing you want on that car is SNOW TIRES! (although if you tried to go out for a drive today you probably found that out already)

Would highly recommend Simply Tire (Dufferin and Finch area) - can't go wrong with either the Dunlop M3s (my choice) or Blizzaks.
Thank you sir, i wont recieve the car until Friday, so luckily i didn't bring it home yesterday their gonna fully detail int and service it and then give it to me. Any recomendations on where to look for parts in Toronto, Ive looked around the entire web and shit is real hard to find. I found that Getbmwpart website or something on those lines. But it would be greate to find some local suppliers. The dealership was selling the mtech for 2700 i was like nm lol
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2011, 10:35 AM   #4
m42stanle
N52B25
Canada
2
Rep
133
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E90 LCI (323i)
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manj View Post
Thank you sir, i wont recieve the car until Friday, so luckily i didn't bring it home yesterday their gonna fully detail int and service it and then give it to me. Any recomendations on where to look for parts in Toronto, Ive looked around the entire web and shit is real hard to find. I found that Getbmwpart website or something on those lines. But it would be greate to find some local suppliers. The dealership was selling the mtech for 2700 i was like nm lol
Yeah Tischer (getbmwparts.com) is one of the best sites for OEM parts but you'll also pay shipping and duty for pretty much anything you buy unless you can get stuff shipped to the other side of the border. You should also PM Mike at Maranello BMW - he has a forum on maxbimmer and has probably the best prices of any GTA BMW dealer if you want actual BMW stuff. He has a group buy going on right now for the BMW Performance exhaust which will fit your car.

For wheels & tires in GTA Simply Tire or Tires23 (in Mississauga). Tirerack.com can also be cheaper in a lot of cases for wheels and/or tires even taking into account shipping and duty. Both of the above GTA shops carry BMW replica rims if you're looking for alternatives that are a little cheaper.

Just my $0.02 but I would think twice about 19" or 20" if you're driving around Toronto. Wheels like that look great & are fine for San Diego or Miami but up here every pot hole on even 17" feels like a bomb went off under your car, especially if you're sticking with run flats.

Enjoy the new car!
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2011, 10:41 AM   #5
335BBS
Brigadier General
Canada
42
Rep
3,607
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 335 coupe.
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Toronto, Ontario

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m42stanle View Post
Yeah Tischer (getbmwparts.com) is one of the best sites for OEM parts but you'll also pay shipping and duty for pretty much anything you buy unless you can get stuff shipped to the other side of the border. You should also PM Mike at Maranello BMW - he has a forum on maxbimmer and has probably the best prices of any GTA BMW dealer if you want actual BMW stuff. He has a group buy going on right now for the BMW Performance exhaust which will fit your car.

For wheels & tires in GTA Simply Tire or Tires23 (in Mississauga). Tirerack.com can also be cheaper in a lot of cases for wheels and/or tires even taking into account shipping and duty. Both of the above GTA shops carry BMW replica rims if you're looking for alternatives that are a little cheaper.

Just my $0.02 but I would think twice about 19" or 20" if you're driving around Toronto. Wheels like that look great & are fine for San Diego or Miami but up here every pot hole on even 17" feels like a bomb went off under your car, especially if you're sticking with run flats.

Enjoy the new car!
www.bimmian.com has a lot of cool stuff. They are in Oshawa. I have 19 and definitely would not go to 20". I'm Losing the RFTs when snow melts. You should check dealer for snow tires as they are on sale now at all dealerships. If not then find some elsewhere and have them mounted at dealership for delivery.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2011, 05:37 PM   #6
Saintor
Colonel
Saintor's Avatar
31
Rep
2,392
Posts

 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: MTL, Canada

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Now to ask my fellow E90 Members, what should i do next! I want the Mtech Body Kit, With Front Spliters, the Rear CSL Trunk, With some 19x10 or 20x10 in the front and 19x11 or 20x11 in the rear! Any recomendations? Im Still reading this forum and will get back to all with details soon as i know where im going with this development!
I would not recommend this if you didn't buy the car; buy an aftermarket exhaust. It really brings alive an engine that is too tamed stock on 323/325/328. Mine feels great and the engine note would not be out of place in a M3, nothing less!

If you have as many potholes like in Quebec, don't go over 18" (17" in winters). My experience was terrible with my 1st set of 18" tires, now ok with the 2nd, but borderline.

To me, lowering the suspension seems much better way for the car to have a better stance than body kits.

Enjoy!
__________________
2007 E90 AW 323i Step | Lowered 1.25"/1" | BMW Performance Exhaust | Debadged | Scangauge II | Style 162 18" & 161 17" wheels & rear 15mm spacers
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2011, 05:45 PM   #7
aretardedorange
Banned
41
Rep
609
Posts

 
Drives: E60
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Empire State

iTrader: (6)

Hi and welcome. You need snow tires first. Forget the rest of the mods until the spring comes . I didn't know they had a BMW 323i still? If you REALLY want to do some mods right away get matte black grillies some HIDS and tints.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2011, 08:26 PM   #8
Deltari09
Second Lieutenant
Deltari09's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
291
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 3-Series Coupe
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Hawaii, USA

iTrader: (0)

Congratulations!

Congratulations and welcome to E90Post!
That's a great deal you got, but (like always) it didn't happen unless you post some nice pics of your car for us to see!

E90Post Motto:



Again, welcome and gratz!
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2011, 11:45 PM   #9
manj
E90s DJ
manj's Avatar
Canada
4
Rep
134
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 BMW 323i
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto, Ontario

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltari09 View Post
Congratulations and welcome to E90Post!
That's a great deal you got, but (like always) it didn't happen unless you post some nice pics of your car for us to see!

E90Post Motto:



Again, welcome and gratz!
Haha let me find the two I took I'll upload them and will take more on Friday
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2011, 04:38 AM   #10
GiaGiaJa
New Member
GiaGiaJa's Avatar
0
Rep
7
Posts

 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: West Coast

iTrader: (0)

Hi MK good luck with your new car
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2011, 06:30 AM   #11
ibeclueless
What
ibeclueless's Avatar
93
Rep
9,331
Posts

 
Drives: E92 328xi
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Quincy, MA

iTrader: (1)

congrats and welcome
__________________
E92 328xi Space Gray
Aero Lip | M3 Side Skirts | CF Performance Spoiler | ACS Roof | Gloss Black Grilles | LUX H8 Angels | BMW Performance Exhaust

My E92 Photos
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2011, 11:10 AM   #12
hipnotic
Major General
hipnotic's Avatar
United_States
76
Rep
6,576
Posts

 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: So. Cal

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2008 335i coupe  [3.50]
+1
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2011, 11:03 AM   #13
manj
E90s DJ
manj's Avatar
Canada
4
Rep
134
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 BMW 323i
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto, Ontario

iTrader: (0)

Thank you all for the kind regards i will get pics up after iw ash the car sometime when the weather gets better.
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2011, 11:16 AM   #14
Verbiage
I swag on 'em.
Verbiage's Avatar
Jamaica
117
Rep
8,143
Posts

 
Drives: N54B30
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: MD

iTrader: (5)

Congratulations, and welcome!
__________________
Peep my music shit here
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2011, 11:30 AM   #15
manj
E90s DJ
manj's Avatar
Canada
4
Rep
134
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 BMW 323i
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto, Ontario

iTrader: (0)

This car is SOOOO SWEEEEET! i will post pics tonight, but i wanna get some mods before i start whoring it out for no reason
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2011, 11:52 AM   #16
apc3libras
Lieutenant Colonel
apc3libras's Avatar
United_States
18
Rep
1,688
Posts

 
Drives: E36 M3
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UTAH

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
1999 BMW M3  [2.00]
Congrats on your new Bimmer!
__________________
2007 BMW 328I Monaco Blue /// 1999 BMW M3 Titanium Silver /// 2007 BMW 328I Sparkling Graphite (sold)
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2011, 11:53 AM   #17
morfinx
Shenanigans
morfinx's Avatar
United_States
21
Rep
1,231
Posts

 
Drives: E89 Z4 sDrive35i
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Congrats and welcome
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2011, 11:55 AM   #18
FVM3
Major General
FVM3's Avatar
115
Rep
5,739
Posts

 
Drives: e92 m3, f30 328i
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (2)

congrats
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2011, 12:59 PM   #19
Raine
Captain
Raine's Avatar
Canada
17
Rep
843
Posts

 
Drives: '11 E82, '04 E60
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (3)

grats!
__________________
AW/Coral Red | Premium | Sport | HK Sound | AA Tune | E93 M3 Front Sway | BMW Performance Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2011, 01:02 PM   #20
bsamoul
Major General
bsamoul's Avatar
No_Country
78
Rep
7,426
Posts

 
Drives: E90 325i
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Walnut Creek, California

iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to bsamoul
Congrats. Let's see the car
__________________
-Brian
2X 2006 BMW 325i [Electric Red & Mystic Blue] | ZPP | V1 | Rear Fogs | M3 Lip Spoiler | EAS RemoteKey | BMS Powerbox | Projector90 Headlights w/ LED AE | LED plate lights | OEM Blacklines
http://www.tech-shine.com
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2011, 01:21 PM   #21
alexckma
Lieutenant
13
Rep
516
Posts

 
Drives: P. Panorama 10, L Gallardo 05
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hong Kong, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Xenons and wheels the two absolute must change
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2011, 01:22 PM   #22
alexckma
Lieutenant
13
Rep
516
Posts

 
Drives: P. Panorama 10, L Gallardo 05
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hong Kong, Canada

iTrader: (0)

btw, I am talking about OEM xenons, not those crap kits. Get the housing and everything
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
2011, 323i, convenience pkg, lci, usb audio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:47 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST