E90Post
 


Bimmer Retrofit
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > Meth kit advice



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-04-2011, 04:43 PM   #1
Penn999
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Penn999's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i coupe
Join Date: May 2010
Location: VA

Posts: 1,663
iTrader: (3)

Meth kit advice

Im having some trouble with my meth kit...does anyone semi-local have one I can check out/ride in and can you share your settings if possible? I have a local shop working on it and they haven't installed/worked many meth kits. If you can help me out I can give you some $$.
__________________
07' MT, Quaife LSD, BMW Performance LED Steering Wheel, HPF FMIC, AA BOV, HPF Exhaust, DCI, Procede V5, AR Stage 1 oil cooler, AR OCC, AR CL DP's, Vishnu Meth Kit, UUC SSK+DSSR, UUC Shift knob, (19 inch)VMR V715's/Yokohama Advan AD08's, Hartge Pedals and Floor Mats. Awaiting Install: M3 Rear Subframe Bushings, Full M3 suspension bits, AST 4100's, DSS axles. Future plans: Vishnu Single turbo kit
Penn999 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-04-2011, 04:53 PM   #2
Jake@MOTIV
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Jake@MOTIV's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i, 335i
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: MD & NC

Posts: 947
iTrader: (7)

What exactly is wrong - if you want to stop by i'll look at it and get you setup. I work for chipotle burrito bowls - sad but true.
Jake@MOTIV is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-04-2011, 05:00 PM   #3
Penn999
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Penn999's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i coupe
Join Date: May 2010
Location: VA

Posts: 1,663
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyLow335i View Post
What exactly is wrong - if you want to stop by i'll look at it and get you setup. I work for chipotle burrito bowls - sad but true.
Where are you? DC? Its leaking(slowly tinkering with the push locks), not getting enough any positive results yet...still running 14psi. Should be around 16..This is my first time running meth and no one in Richmond(to my knowledge) is running it or knows much about it.
__________________
07' MT, Quaife LSD, BMW Performance LED Steering Wheel, HPF FMIC, AA BOV, HPF Exhaust, DCI, Procede V5, AR Stage 1 oil cooler, AR OCC, AR CL DP's, Vishnu Meth Kit, UUC SSK+DSSR, UUC Shift knob, (19 inch)VMR V715's/Yokohama Advan AD08's, Hartge Pedals and Floor Mats. Awaiting Install: M3 Rear Subframe Bushings, Full M3 suspension bits, AST 4100's, DSS axles. Future plans: Vishnu Single turbo kit

Last edited by Penn999; 02-04-2011 at 05:28 PM.
Penn999 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-04-2011, 05:31 PM   #4
Jake@MOTIV
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Jake@MOTIV's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i, 335i
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: MD & NC

Posts: 947
iTrader: (7)

what pump - i think i may have extra/new pushlock fittings...if the kit is used and leaking from the push locks then the its probably because they got pulled on too hard trying to take lines out in the past and it isn't sealing anymore...do you have a flow sensor?

im in alexandria - a good point to google map would be like duke street and 395

if you want help let me know...ill check my parts bin to see if i have extra fittings for a meth pump...

anyways safe to say i've been around cars professionally and as a hobby for a while now
Jake@MOTIV is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-04-2011, 05:49 PM   #5
Penn999
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Penn999's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i coupe
Join Date: May 2010
Location: VA

Posts: 1,663
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyLow335i View Post
what pump - i think i may have extra/new pushlock fittings...if the kit is used and leaking from the push locks then the its probably because they got pulled on too hard trying to take lines out in the past and it isn't sealing anymore...do you have a flow sensor?

im in alexandria - a good point to google map would be like duke street and 395

if you want help let me know...ill check my parts bin to see if i have extra fittings for a meth pump...

anyways safe to say i've been around cars professionally and as a hobby for a while now
Im in Richmond, I cant battle the traffic tonight...I wish you were a bit closer. I can probably slide up there tomorrow weather pending. Whats your schedule look like tom? I am running the vishnu meth kit with the snow performance failsafe.
__________________
07' MT, Quaife LSD, BMW Performance LED Steering Wheel, HPF FMIC, AA BOV, HPF Exhaust, DCI, Procede V5, AR Stage 1 oil cooler, AR OCC, AR CL DP's, Vishnu Meth Kit, UUC SSK+DSSR, UUC Shift knob, (19 inch)VMR V715's/Yokohama Advan AD08's, Hartge Pedals and Floor Mats. Awaiting Install: M3 Rear Subframe Bushings, Full M3 suspension bits, AST 4100's, DSS axles. Future plans: Vishnu Single turbo kit
Penn999 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-04-2011, 06:09 PM   #6
Jake@MOTIV
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Jake@MOTIV's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i, 335i
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: MD & NC

Posts: 947
iTrader: (7)

k - my wife will be home soon so i'll see if im being told i have something to do tomorrow lol

i have the full stage 3 snow setup - i know the safe inection setup very well so wiring wont be an issue
Jake@MOTIV is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-04-2011, 06:14 PM   #7
Penn999
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Penn999's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i coupe
Join Date: May 2010
Location: VA

Posts: 1,663
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyLow335i View Post
k - my wife will be home soon so i'll see if im being told i have something to do tomorrow lol

i have the full stage 3 snow setup - i know the safe inection setup very well so wiring wont be an issue
Haha I hear that, luckily im not living with my woman...yet. Its coming very soon, in May we move in together...

Everything should be wired correctly, I just want someone that is running one to show me how it works and what should be checked over and what are the problems, what flow is good for this car/setup. What start and stop psi...etc. Sounds like you pretty much all of that. Let me know when works for you.
__________________
07' MT, Quaife LSD, BMW Performance LED Steering Wheel, HPF FMIC, AA BOV, HPF Exhaust, DCI, Procede V5, AR Stage 1 oil cooler, AR OCC, AR CL DP's, Vishnu Meth Kit, UUC SSK+DSSR, UUC Shift knob, (19 inch)VMR V715's/Yokohama Advan AD08's, Hartge Pedals and Floor Mats. Awaiting Install: M3 Rear Subframe Bushings, Full M3 suspension bits, AST 4100's, DSS axles. Future plans: Vishnu Single turbo kit
Penn999 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-04-2011, 06:18 PM   #8
cn555ic
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
cn555ic's Avatar
 
Drives: Bimmerscoding.com
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York

Posts: 18,278
iTrader: (5)

Send a message via Yahoo to cn555ic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn999 View Post
Where are you? DC? Its leaking(slowly tinkering with the push locks), not getting enough any positive results yet...still running 14psi. Should be around 16..This is my first time running meth and no one in Richmond(to my knowledge) is running it or knows much about it.
Make sure the meth hose ends are cut straight and not slanted...Use a razor blade and cut straight as can be....Anything that not straight will not allow the push locks to lock in the meth line...After you push in the meth line be sure to tug on it outwards to get the teeth inside to bite into the meth line and it should be good....
__________________
917-939-4980 CODING E and F Series New York Area

cn555ic is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-04-2011, 06:18 PM   #9
Jake@MOTIV
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Jake@MOTIV's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i, 335i
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: MD & NC

Posts: 947
iTrader: (7)

as long as its wired correctly (once its not leaking) go do a log and log flow...lets say flow hits 15...put 13 as the percentage in the procede so it knows that 13 is considered full flow (full transition to more aggressive map)

if theres mechanical or other issues i can help but thats how you do the programming in shiv's tune for meth...the safe injection is a 1.5v output so it will probably be lower than most peoples since most are 5v but it will work just fine
Jake@MOTIV is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-04-2011, 06:30 PM   #10
Tuner1984
1 Stock M
 
Tuner1984's Avatar
 
Drives: Something Slow
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Virginia

Posts: 1,652
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2003 E46 M3  [0.00]
Send a message via Yahoo to Tuner1984
Please let me know how having the meth injection feels. I'd like to do it here down the road. Also, I'm def jealous of the numbers you put down. I'd love to have those numbers!!
__________________
Veteran USMC/Iraqi Freedom

Current: E46 M3
Retired: 2009 E90 AW M3
Retired: 2007 E90 AW 335i.
Tuner1984 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-04-2011, 06:32 PM   #11
Jake@MOTIV
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Jake@MOTIV's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i, 335i
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: MD & NC

Posts: 947
iTrader: (7)

Tuner - get a non jb tune and you'll be set. If you are 08+ get a cobb if 07 get a procede. Procede is fine for 08+ as well. But get a tune that actually tunes the car.

As for meth - i'll probably sell my snow stage 3 in the coming months
Jake@MOTIV is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-04-2011, 06:54 PM   #12
Penn999
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Penn999's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i coupe
Join Date: May 2010
Location: VA

Posts: 1,663
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyLow335i View Post
Tuner - get a non jb tune and you'll be set. If you are 08+ get a cobb if 07 get a procede. Procede is fine for 08+ as well. But get a tune that actually tunes the car.

As for meth - i'll probably sell my snow stage 3 in the coming months
Why?
__________________
07' MT, Quaife LSD, BMW Performance LED Steering Wheel, HPF FMIC, AA BOV, HPF Exhaust, DCI, Procede V5, AR Stage 1 oil cooler, AR OCC, AR CL DP's, Vishnu Meth Kit, UUC SSK+DSSR, UUC Shift knob, (19 inch)VMR V715's/Yokohama Advan AD08's, Hartge Pedals and Floor Mats. Awaiting Install: M3 Rear Subframe Bushings, Full M3 suspension bits, AST 4100's, DSS axles. Future plans: Vishnu Single turbo kit
Penn999 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-04-2011, 07:04 PM   #13
Penn999
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Penn999's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i coupe
Join Date: May 2010
Location: VA

Posts: 1,663
iTrader: (3)

WOW! just figured out whats wrong now, I think the guy that helped me out today cut the Procede wire when he was cleaning up the wiring! FUCK! I really need help now...
__________________
07' MT, Quaife LSD, BMW Performance LED Steering Wheel, HPF FMIC, AA BOV, HPF Exhaust, DCI, Procede V5, AR Stage 1 oil cooler, AR OCC, AR CL DP's, Vishnu Meth Kit, UUC SSK+DSSR, UUC Shift knob, (19 inch)VMR V715's/Yokohama Advan AD08's, Hartge Pedals and Floor Mats. Awaiting Install: M3 Rear Subframe Bushings, Full M3 suspension bits, AST 4100's, DSS axles. Future plans: Vishnu Single turbo kit
Penn999 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-04-2011, 07:48 PM   #14
Penn999
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Penn999's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i coupe
Join Date: May 2010
Location: VA

Posts: 1,663
iTrader: (3)

Im about to take it all out and start over again...
__________________
07' MT, Quaife LSD, BMW Performance LED Steering Wheel, HPF FMIC, AA BOV, HPF Exhaust, DCI, Procede V5, AR Stage 1 oil cooler, AR OCC, AR CL DP's, Vishnu Meth Kit, UUC SSK+DSSR, UUC Shift knob, (19 inch)VMR V715's/Yokohama Advan AD08's, Hartge Pedals and Floor Mats. Awaiting Install: M3 Rear Subframe Bushings, Full M3 suspension bits, AST 4100's, DSS axles. Future plans: Vishnu Single turbo kit
Penn999 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-04-2011, 08:40 PM   #15
Jake@MOTIV
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Jake@MOTIV's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i, 335i
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: MD & NC

Posts: 947
iTrader: (7)

Penn - its really easy to do - i will draw you a diagram
Jake@MOTIV is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-04-2011, 10:20 PM   #16
Trevor008
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: Space Grey e92 335i
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Germantown, MD

Posts: 378
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyLow335i View Post
Tuner - get a non jb tune and you'll be set. If you are 08+ get a cobb if 07 get a procede. Procede is fine for 08+ as well. But get a tune that actually tunes the car.

As for meth - i'll probably sell my snow stage 3 in the coming months
You're such a fucking JB hater it's rediculous Jake....... I have a JB4 and put down just as much power as Pen999 does w/ his Proceede...... Cobb stage 1 is not worth the cash and Proceede is more expensive than JB.....not to say it's not a good tune. Absolutely nothing wrong w/ the JB
Trevor008 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-04-2011, 10:54 PM   #17
Penn999
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Penn999's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i coupe
Join Date: May 2010
Location: VA

Posts: 1,663
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor008 View Post
You're such a fucking JB hater it's rediculous Jake....... I have a JB4 and put down just as much power as Pen999 does w/ his Proceede...... Cobb stage 1 is not worth the cash and Proceede is more expensive than JB.....not to say it's not a good tune. Absolutely nothing wrong w/ the JB
The new jb4 does look nice, I would have to say that it does make the same power. Its the safety that it lacks IMO. My friend that just got the jb4 will do a comparison, he has fewer mods but we will test the power im sure. Im interested in the jb4's features.
__________________
07' MT, Quaife LSD, BMW Performance LED Steering Wheel, HPF FMIC, AA BOV, HPF Exhaust, DCI, Procede V5, AR Stage 1 oil cooler, AR OCC, AR CL DP's, Vishnu Meth Kit, UUC SSK+DSSR, UUC Shift knob, (19 inch)VMR V715's/Yokohama Advan AD08's, Hartge Pedals and Floor Mats. Awaiting Install: M3 Rear Subframe Bushings, Full M3 suspension bits, AST 4100's, DSS axles. Future plans: Vishnu Single turbo kit
Penn999 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-04-2011, 11:42 PM   #18
Jake@MOTIV
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Jake@MOTIV's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i, 335i
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: MD & NC

Posts: 947
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor008 View Post
You're such a fucking JB hater it's rediculous Jake....... I have a JB4 and put down just as much power as Pen999 does w/ his Proceede...... Cobb stage 1 is not worth the cash and Proceede is more expensive than JB.....not to say it's not a good tune. Absolutely nothing wrong w/ the JB
Trevor - i don't hate "jb". I hate that a tune is advertised that has no ignition control and misleads people. Tuning is important- the jb works because bmw engineered the dme well - that doesn't give an excuse to develop a tune that has no ignition abilities.

The jb tunes make great power - i never said they didn't - what i did say was that I would never run one because i prefer my car not to rely on the factory timing going to lower values because it knocks that much.

This platform is unique. People are rediculous here. Go onto any other tuning platform and the JB tunes would be a joke.

You gotta understand that I come from a tuning background. Anyone who tunes, understands tuning, knows how engine tuning works, etc. would not be okay with a tune that doubles boost and lets the ecu experience so many knock events that it places you into lower timing values to protect you. Tuning means you TUNE the car so that you don't experience those events - the car runs the way you want it to because you tell it to do that. It doesnt happen where it runs the way it does because you want this much boost so the car has to go through painful events that get the car to a point where it can run the way you want to.

Now when you run alot of meth and a jb4 its not as big of a deal because of how high you raise the octane. At that point you shouldn't have an issue because the meth makes you cabable of running stock timing at higher boost levels.

Im not sure why it strikes such a bad note with you. You didn't design the tune. You don't make money on it. You run it because it "works" and you are okay with how it works. I am from the school of tuning that believes in doing things right. This school comes with the following rules (which is one of the most well known rules).

Here are three words. You have to pick two and only two.

Fast - Cheap - Reliable

You can be fast and reliable - it wont be cheap

You can be reliable and cheap - but it wont be fast

You can be cheap and fast - but it wont be reliable

Now - the JB tunes "haven't blown motors" and blah blah blah...this platform is rediculous - knock is acceptable...enough said

Hope that helps. Not sure I can explain it much clearer.
Jake@MOTIV is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-05-2011, 12:55 AM   #19
Tuner1984
1 Stock M
 
Tuner1984's Avatar
 
Drives: Something Slow
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Virginia

Posts: 1,652
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2003 E46 M3  [0.00]
Send a message via Yahoo to Tuner1984
Right now all I'm running is the JB plus at the default setting, so it's not even plugged into the ECU. It goes through the TMAP sensor. I'm waiting for Cobb's stage 2 AP to come out. However, my cars an 07 so I have to wait a little longer for Cobb to come out with its new tune. Definitely looking forward to it!!!
__________________
Veteran USMC/Iraqi Freedom

Current: E46 M3
Retired: 2009 E90 AW M3
Retired: 2007 E90 AW 335i.
Tuner1984 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-05-2011, 03:31 AM   #20
Trevor008
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: Space Grey e92 335i
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Germantown, MD

Posts: 378
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyLow335i View Post
Trevor - i don't hate "jb". I hate that a tune is advertised that has no ignition control and misleads people. Tuning is important- the jb works because bmw engineered the dme well - that doesn't give an excuse to develop a tune that has no ignition abilities.

The jb tunes make great power - i never said they didn't - what i did say was that I would never run one because i prefer my car not to rely on the factory timing going to lower values because it knocks that much.

This platform is unique. People are rediculous here. Go onto any other tuning platform and the JB tunes would be a joke.

You gotta understand that I come from a tuning background. Anyone who tunes, understands tuning, knows how engine tuning works, etc. would not be okay with a tune that doubles boost and lets the ecu experience so many knock events that it places you into lower timing values to protect you. Tuning means you TUNE the car so that you don't experience those events - the car runs the way you want it to because you tell it to do that. It doesnt happen where it runs the way it does because you want this much boost so the car has to go through painful events that get the car to a point where it can run the way you want to.

Now when you run alot of meth and a jb4 its not as big of a deal because of how high you raise the octane. At that point you shouldn't have an issue because the meth makes you cabable of running stock timing at higher boost levels.

Im not sure why it strikes such a bad note with you. You didn't design the tune. You don't make money on it. You run it because it "works" and you are okay with how it works. I am from the school of tuning that believes in doing things right. This school comes with the following rules (which is one of the most well known rules).

Here are three words. You have to pick two and only two.

Fast - Cheap - Reliable

You can be fast and reliable - it wont be cheap

You can be reliable and cheap - but it wont be fast

You can be cheap and fast - but it wont be reliable

Now - the JB tunes "haven't blown motors" and blah blah blah...this platform is rediculous - knock is acceptable...enough said

Hope that helps. Not sure I can explain it much clearer.
I get what your saying but what everyone should grasp onto is that JB has not blown any motors......... you can say whatever you want to about the methods it uses but the fact is, it hasn't done any damage to anybody's car.

I can understand that you don't like the way it goes about things, but you have no room to talk about it and talk people out of it considering it has proven to be reliable.

Who cares about other platforms when we are alking about this one. I know I don't. Every platform is different.

All I'm saying is quit talking what you think is "common sense" about tuning when it really doesn't pertain to the N54 because it hasn't produced the same results as you think it should. Just because it's not your method of tuning doesn't make it wrong. Open your mind and accept others have a different way of doing things.
Trevor008 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-05-2011, 04:22 AM   #21
HurtsMyWorld
Lieutenant
 
Drives: Black 07 335i Coupe
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Richmond VA

Posts: 451
iTrader: (2)

flame war flame war. blah blah blah.

Penn I'll probably be off monday so if you want help then let me know.
__________________
Procede, AFE Intake, AA BOV, Black Out Tail Lights, Black Grills, Black side reflectors, VMR V715s 19", VSRF Catless-DownPipes and FMIC. Coming soon - Metch rear bumper,, Oil Catch Can, and much more.
HurtsMyWorld is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-05-2011, 07:59 AM   #22
Jake@MOTIV
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Jake@MOTIV's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i, 335i
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: MD & NC

Posts: 947
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor008 View Post
I get what your saying but what everyone should grasp onto is that JB has not blown any motors......... you can say whatever you want to about the methods it uses but the fact is, it hasn't done any damage to anybody's car.

I can understand that you don't like the way it goes about things, but you have no room to talk about it and talk people out of it considering it has proven to be reliable.

Who cares about other platforms when we are alking about this one. I know I don't. Every platform is different.

All I'm saying is quit talking what you think is "common sense" about tuning when it really doesn't pertain to the N54 because it hasn't produced the same results as you think it should. Just because it's not your method of tuning doesn't make it wrong. Open your mind and accept others have a different way of doing things.
Engines don't blow and HIV doesn't kill people.

Im glad you are happy with your decision - but every comment I made DOES apply to the N54. Just because engines haven't blown does not mean it is reliable lol. You have just become complacent and okay with the fact that your car knocks like hell until the dme protects you. Like I said - you run a shit ton of meth so its not a big deal - its the people that don't. You can argue all you want with me - but the truth is my statements are accurate. The jb tunes work. There hasn't been blown motors - but that isn't because the JB is a good tune. Unfortunately what I am talking about isn't common sense - it is loggable fact. If you would like me to show you I would be more than happy to. Go turn off your meth and log the first 10 pulls. All those knock events = things that a tune are supposed to prevent. If you understood what happens for the timing to become stable on a car not running meth you would agree. But i know it's easier not to care or understand Anyways - I am done arguing the JB stuff to people who are of the school of thought that knock is acceptable for a little while and that its okay because "engines haven't blown". No one can reason with illogical logic - so why should I try. I know you believe that what you say is good logic - so I won't waste my time. Like I said - you run meth so you have no issues. You won't blow even if you didn't. So in your eyes that tune is reliable and I don't want you to be unhappy with your decision so I am finished.

Penn - if you want to swing by (i know its far) i'll redo all the wiring for you and log/setup the meth. Just let me know when is good for you and we'll make it work.

Last edited by Jake@MOTIV; 02-05-2011 at 08:07 AM.
Jake@MOTIV is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:05 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST