E90Post

European Auto Source

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Anyone ever ordered from bmwmercedesparts.com? cheaper than getbmwparts

06-07-2011, 03:36 PM   #23
rdub315
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: '07 E90 335i

Garage List
2007 E90 335i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan@Tischer View Post
rdub - if you get tired of waiting, you might want to see if you can cancel the order. I have these in stock and ready to ship! Just enter part # 11367585425 on our site to order. Put 'priority shipping per Evan' in the comments when checking out and i'll make sure these ship the same day you order (as long as it's during normal business hours).

I just cancelled my order and will be ordering from you momentarily...

Scratch that - apparently I left my wallet at home so I'll place the order when I get home. I have no problem with it shipping tomorrow.

Last edited by rdub315; 06-07-2011 at 03:55 PM.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2011, 03:26 AM   #24
skinrock
Agent Smith
Rep

Drives: 2013 Fusion AWD

Garage List
2007 335i  [3.45]
Based on the reviews, this is why I'm sticking with Tischer. Someone linked me to this other site when I was looking to buy an oem driveshaft, and couldn't understand why I stood by Tischer even though it was a little more. Well...don't you tip a little extra when you get good service? The excellent communication and fast turn around more than covers the small premium.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2013, 11:33 AM   #25
Snyperx
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2006 325i (SOLD)

Garage List
2006 BMW 325i  [0.00]
To to dig up an old thread, but it would seem that Randy is no longer at bmwmercedesparts.com. Has anyone ordered from them lately? I have a cart full of stuff then found this thread.
      04-03-2013, 10:51 AM   #26
Evan@Tischer
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: Honda Ridgeline

Send a message via AIM to Evan@Tischer
Quote:
Based on the reviews, this is why I'm sticking with Tischer. Someone linked me to this other site when I was looking to buy an oem driveshaft, and couldn't understand why I stood by Tischer even though it was a little more. Well...don't you tip a little extra when you get good service? The excellent communication and fast turn around more than covers the small premium.
Thank you very much for your business and support! We pride ourselves on providing the best service possible - and have made our pricing structure so there's not only a nice discount, but to ensure we'll be around for years to come! It's great to have the loyal support of the forum we proudly sponsor - we couldn't do it without you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyperx View Post
To to dig up an old thread, but it would seem that Randy is no longer at bmwmercedesparts.com. Has anyone ordered from them lately? I have a cart full of stuff then found this thread.
PM Sent.

Email getHelp@getBMWparts.com AIM: Evan at Tischer
Follow us on: FaceBook | Twitter | YouTube
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2013, 04:37 PM   #27
longhorn335
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: 08 335i Coupe

I think bmwpartssource.com is much better than getbmwparts.com

getbmwparts has terrible customer service in my opinion. They make you jump thru hoops just to get in touch with them, and still they're unresponsive
      04-05-2013, 09:26 AM   #28
Jason@Tischer
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2014 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe

Send a message via AIM to Jason@Tischer
Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn335 View Post
getbmwparts has terrible customer service in my opinion. They make you jump thru hoops just to get in touch with them, and still they're unresponsive
Evan and I are available throughout the business week via PM, e-mail, and even on AIM for live chat(during normal business hours). We're really easy to get in touch with and dedicate 100% of our time answering all inquires and making sure our customers receive the absolute best customer service possible.

Have you had an issue with a recent order? Please PM me the details and I'll be happy to see what I can do to resolve it for you.

Thanks!

Email getHelp@getBMWparts.com AIM: Jason at Tischer
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2013, 09:44 AM   #29
Snyperx
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2006 325i (SOLD)

Garage List
2006 BMW 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn335 View Post
I think bmwpartssource.com is much better than getbmwparts.com

Are you sure? I just ordered a bunch a parts from Evan and they priced matched no problem. Quick responses to PM's and emails.
      04-05-2013, 09:50 AM   #30
MandMs335Msport
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: 335i M-sport, '10, etc

Not to highjack, but when I had my E46, and my 911 for that matter, Pelican parts was king. Why don't they stock parts for the E9x? They were wonderful, pretty much free shipping, on the door step usually in 24 hours, etc.

Just wondering, suppose they will eventually, maybe in a year or two?

Mark

By the Way, I will definitely be giving Jason a call or two in the near future, good to have a sponsor and a vendor with a good rep on here. Thanks...

Last edited by MandMs335Msport; 04-05-2013 at 09:58 AM. Reason: add
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2013, 10:10 AM   #31
Jason@Tischer
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2014 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe

Send a message via AIM to Jason@Tischer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandMs335Msport View Post
Not to highjack, but when I had my E46, and my 911 for that matter, Pelican parts was king. Why don't they stock parts for the E9x? They were wonderful, pretty much free shipping, on the door step usually in 24 hours, etc.

Just wondering, suppose they will eventually, maybe in a year or two?

Mark

By the Way, I will definitely be giving Jason a call or two in the near future, good to have a sponsor and a vendor with a good rep on here. Thanks...
Sounds great, just let me know if/when you need anything!

Email getHelp@getBMWparts.com AIM: Jason at Tischer
Appreciate 0