E90Post
 


GTB Performance
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > Nike Shox Bmw



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-11-2007, 01:17 AM   #45
ska///235i
***** noob
 
ska///235i's Avatar
 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Boston

Posts: 8,388
iTrader: (31)

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
i missed this thread...can someone show me a pic of the Nike Shox BMW ???
ska///235i is offline   United_States
0
      03-11-2007, 01:21 AM   #46
ChadE
Major
 
ChadE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 328i / ATR-72
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Atlanta, Charlotte

Posts: 1,402
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to ChadE
Quote:
Originally Posted by YuBimmer View Post
Payment sent.
LOL... and *** boy in ansonwer to why this thread hasnt been deleted to relive you of your embarassment is because everybody else seems to be getting a kick out of this lol your getting so mad becase you got OWNED! And i also guarentte you if you braught these out at a meet you would get laughed at and told to your face they were shit...and why is your sorry ass on a bmw forum if you own a fn evo...??? IDK but i think you should give up...and i bet i can guess what your gonna come back and say to me too..."your just a loser trying to get thier post count up"
ChadE is offline   United_States
0
      03-11-2007, 01:22 AM   #47
ChadE
Major
 
ChadE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 328i / ATR-72
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Atlanta, Charlotte

Posts: 1,402
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to ChadE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post
i missed this thread...can someone show me a pic of the Nike Shox BMW ???
http://www.shoesshop.biz/nike_shox/shox_bmw.htm

only on that site thier selling for like 35 bucks and he was trying to sell them for 99$ and he used the exact same pics and everything from that site lol..reguardless of if thier 35 or 99 thier still fake and still uglyer than hell
ChadE is offline   United_States
0
      03-11-2007, 01:26 AM   #48
ska///235i
***** noob
 
ska///235i's Avatar
 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Boston

Posts: 8,388
iTrader: (31)

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chade7320 View Post
http://www.shoesshop.biz/nike_shox/shox_bmw.htm

only on that site thier selling for like 35 bucks and he was trying to sell them for 99$ and he used the exact same pics and everything from that site lol..reguardless of if thier 35 or 99 thier still fake and still uglyer than hell


Looks like the China Nikes have gotten to the streets of NY :rocks:
I'll tell my uncle to ship me a pair for $5........$5 chinese dollar
ska///235i is offline   United_States
0
      03-11-2007, 01:32 AM   #49
ChadE
Major
 
ChadE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 328i / ATR-72
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Atlanta, Charlotte

Posts: 1,402
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to ChadE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post


Looks like the China Nikes have gotten to the streets of NY :rocks:
I'll tell my uncle to ship me a pair for $5........$5 chinese dollar
See i told him the reason it hasnt been deleted is becase everybodys getting a good laugh out of it...just keep checking in he'll be back in a little bit and he'll be swareing up and down and saying hes not mad and that he sells quality shoes and the only reason people are talkn shit are to get thier post count up....just give it a few hours...if we havnt ran him off yet back to the evo fourms
ChadE is offline   United_States
0
      03-11-2007, 01:43 AM   #50
gregermister
First Lieutenant
 
gregermister's Avatar
 
Drives: A Spaceship
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Irvine, CA

Posts: 313
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chade7320 View Post
See i told him the reason it hasnt been deleted is becase everybodys getting a good laugh out of it...just keep checking in he'll be back in a little bit and he'll be swareing up and down and saying hes not mad and that he sells quality shoes and the only reason people are talkn shit are to get thier post count up....just give it a few hours...if we havnt ran him off yet back to the evo fourms
lol.
__________________
gregermister is offline   United_States
0
      03-11-2007, 01:56 AM   #51
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
 
NaTuReB0Y's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 E90
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Inland Empire

Posts: 7,381
iTrader: (12)

Why is Nike calling their shoes BMW?
__________________
2006 E90 330i Jet Black | 20" WORK VS-XX | FK452 | H&R Sport on Koni Yellow | REMUS QUAD
NaTuReB0Y is offline   United_States
0
      03-11-2007, 03:52 AM   #52
Minipuck V 2.0
秘書負責保持它真正
 
Drives: 快車
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 在您的母親上面

Posts: 24,955
iTrader: (1)

this is hilarious ... i like how on the flyer the of his "money shot" it says authentic ...

nothing authentic about his site ... if they were real and he was selling them that cheap ... he is retarded
Minipuck V 2.0 is offline   No_Country
0
      03-11-2007, 10:04 AM   #53
SWAT
SWAT
 
SWAT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 325I SGM/2006 325I AW
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Valdosta, GA

Posts: 52
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2001 330I  [0.00]
2006 325I  [0.00]
It's alwyas fun to see the fruits of your labor. Look at all the hassle and embarrassment I caused for this guy by calling him out on the fake shoes. I love it!:rocks:
__________________
Providing that blanket of freedom so you may sleep at night.
SWAT is offline   United_States
0
      03-11-2007, 11:37 AM   #54
evolutioninnyc
RATCHET CITY MAYOR
 
evolutioninnyc's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 335i
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NYC

Posts: 164
iTrader: (-2)

hahaaaaaa...... im real embarrassed huh.. a little forum site isnt my whole world like it is to some of you.. believe me- im doing good selling sneakers , i have customers who buy 2-3 pairs a week from me regularly

im on the bmw site bc i have a 07 335i and a 500whp evo... i go back an forth between forums.

NEXT.
evolutioninnyc is offline  
0
      03-11-2007, 11:39 AM   #55
evolutioninnyc
RATCHET CITY MAYOR
 
evolutioninnyc's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 335i
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NYC

Posts: 164
iTrader: (-2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post


Looks like the China Nikes have gotten to the streets of NY :rocks:
I'll tell my uncle to ship me a pair for $5........$5 chinese dollar
why dont you take a look at the tag in any of your nikes and get back to me.
evolutioninnyc is offline  
0
      03-11-2007, 11:41 AM   #56
evolutioninnyc
RATCHET CITY MAYOR
 
evolutioninnyc's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 335i
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NYC

Posts: 164
iTrader: (-2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chade7320 View Post
LOL... and *** boy in ansonwer to why this thread hasnt been deleted to relive you of your embarassment is because everybody else seems to be getting a kick out of this lol your getting so mad becase you got OWNED! And i also guarentte you if you braught these out at a meet you would get laughed at and told to your face they were shit...and why is your sorry ass on a bmw forum if you own a fn evo...??? IDK but i think you should give up...and i bet i can guess what your gonna come back and say to me too..."your just a loser trying to get thier post count up"
gettin a little heated huh? your spelling is all off bro....

ansonwer
relive
becase
guarentte
braught

i "OWNED" you.. tee hee hee.
evolutioninnyc is offline  
0
      03-11-2007, 11:52 AM   #57
evolutioninnyc
RATCHET CITY MAYOR
 
evolutioninnyc's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 335i
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NYC

Posts: 164
iTrader: (-2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minipuck V 2.0 View Post
this is hilarious ... i like how on the flyer the of his "money shot" it says authentic ...

nothing authentic about his site ... if they were real and he was selling them that cheap ... he is retarded
everyones happy with thier shoes... never had a single complaint or return.
in fact the most common response when they buy from me is " damn, cant go wrong with these at all, for the price!"
evolutioninnyc is offline  
0
      03-11-2007, 12:14 PM   #58
SWAT
SWAT
 
SWAT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 325I SGM/2006 325I AW
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Valdosta, GA

Posts: 52
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2001 330I  [0.00]
2006 325I  [0.00]
Go back and look at some of your previous responses, you can't spell either jerk off. Of course you are going to say that people love your shoes, people are satisfied with your shoes, people buy 2 or more pairs a week, blah blah blah. Talk your self up on the internet all you want buddy, but I could care less if you sell 2 million pairs a week. I was only warning those on this forum of your scam and worthless pairs of crap, i mean fake Shox, I mean shoes. You say that you don't care about what everyone is saying about you or your crap product, but why do insist on replying? Small dick, maybe, low self esteem, probably, no "real" job, of course. You are the epitome of a street hustler who has no reason to be on this forum trying to peddle your fake wares.
__________________
Providing that blanket of freedom so you may sleep at night.
SWAT is offline   United_States
0
      03-11-2007, 12:35 PM   #59
evolutioninnyc
RATCHET CITY MAYOR
 
evolutioninnyc's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 335i
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NYC

Posts: 164
iTrader: (-2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT View Post
Go back and look at some of your previous responses, you can't spell either jerk off. Of course you are going to say that people love your shoes, people are satisfied with your shoes, people buy 2 or more pairs a week, blah blah blah. Talk your self up on the internet all you want buddy, but I could care less if you sell 2 million pairs a week. I was only warning those on this forum of your scam and worthless pairs of crap, i mean fake Shox, I mean shoes. You say that you don't care about what everyone is saying about you or your crap product, but why do insist on replying? Small dick, maybe, low self esteem, probably, no "real" job, of course. You are the epitome of a street hustler who has no reason to be on this forum trying to peddle your fake wares.
haha.. look your getting all upset now.
i can give references if anyone wants them..

theres no scam.

and i reply bc i have some spare time to kill.

also now i got you thinking about my dick i see. thats pretty damn gay.

yeah i got a "real" job too, union i might add too.. makes about double your salary alone (since you can only swing the 325).... selling shoes is just my side thing.

also in case you havent noticed 2 days ago, i took down the shoes that you love a cant stop thinking about.
evolutioninnyc is offline  
0
      03-11-2007, 12:38 PM   #60
evolutioninnyc
RATCHET CITY MAYOR
 
evolutioninnyc's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 335i
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NYC

Posts: 164
iTrader: (-2)

oh and btw.. i got 3 orders from this site alone so far on Jordans since this thread started.
keep up the good work!
evolutioninnyc is offline  
0
      03-11-2007, 12:41 PM   #61
ska///235i
***** noob
 
ska///235i's Avatar
 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Boston

Posts: 8,388
iTrader: (31)

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
lol....time to close this thread

Last edited by ska///235i; 03-11-2007 at 01:00 PM.
ska///235i is offline   United_States
0
      03-11-2007, 12:51 PM   #62
wj4
Major General
 
Drives: E90 manual 335i
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Burbank, CA

Posts: 7,723
iTrader: (8)

Send a message via AIM to wj4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minipuck V 2.0 View Post
this is hilarious ... i like how on the flyer the of his "money shot" it says authentic ...

nothing authentic about his site ... if they were real and he was selling them that cheap ... he is retarded
For those wondering about the culture of sneakers...join or go to www.niketalk.com and iss

I've been on niketalk since 2002 and was on nikepark before that was created. That is the ultimate Nike forum. Some fakes do damn look close, but there is always something that is off.
wj4 is offline   United_States
0
      03-11-2007, 12:53 PM   #63
SWAT
SWAT
 
SWAT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 325I SGM/2006 325I AW
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Valdosta, GA

Posts: 52
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2001 330I  [0.00]
2006 325I  [0.00]
Like I said before, keep talking on the internet because you are a tough guy. You talk about how much you make, Union, but I got the 325 because I didn;t need the extra speed of a 330. I already have a 330, a 2006 Harley, and a 2006 Honda CBR, not to mention a triathalon bike and competition mountain bike. Oh yeah did I forget to mention my over a quarter of a million $ house. We could swing this all day if you want, but trust me little guy, I will always come out on top. I don't need to sell anything on the side for any reason, my work makes me plenty of $ to get the job done, and then some.
__________________
Providing that blanket of freedom so you may sleep at night.
SWAT is offline   United_States
0
      03-11-2007, 01:10 PM   #64
evolutioninnyc
RATCHET CITY MAYOR
 
evolutioninnyc's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 335i
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NYC

Posts: 164
iTrader: (-2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT View Post
Like I said before, keep talking on the internet because you are a tough guy. You talk about how much you make, Union, but I got the 325 because I didn;t need the extra speed of a 330. I already have a 330, a 2006 Harley, and a 2006 Honda CBR, not to mention a triathalon bike and competition mountain bike. Oh yeah did I forget to mention my over a quarter of a million $ house. We could swing this all day if you want, but trust me little guy, I will always come out on top. I don't need to sell anything on the side for any reason, my work makes me plenty of $ to get the job done, and then some.

hahhaa... yeah i have 2 cbr's 1 600rr stunt bike and a 1000rr race bike, and 05 honda 50 , a 500awhp evo, 2 jet skis, lake house.. umm bro i got all the toys, i can go on and on.

oh and houses around here go for 600k and up, if you wanna get into that. "quarter of a million!!?" omg you mean 250k! haaaaha

i can go on an on all day with you.. ILL always come out on top pal.
evolutioninnyc is offline  
0
      03-11-2007, 01:13 PM   #65
evolutioninnyc
RATCHET CITY MAYOR
 
evolutioninnyc's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 335i
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NYC

Posts: 164
iTrader: (-2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post
lol....time to close this thread
why? bc i keep shutting everyone down? including you.
evolutioninnyc is offline  
0
      03-11-2007, 01:13 PM   #66
ska///235i
***** noob
 
ska///235i's Avatar
 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Boston

Posts: 8,388
iTrader: (31)

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
ska///235i is offline   United_States
0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:05 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST