E90Post

European Auto Source

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > WTT 2004 R32 BMP! 30k Miles! Mods! Clean Carfax!

04-07-2011, 05:55 PM   #1
Trevor .:R
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: 11 ZCP

Garage List
11 M3  [5.00]
WTT 2004 R32 BMP! 30k Miles! Mods! Clean Carfax!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Hey, i have a 2004 Black Magic Pearl Volkswagon R32 with leather seats, only around 300 or so were made in black with leather seats and other 300 were made in cloth i believe, this is out of 5000 total R32's ever produced in 2004. Anyways onto the car, I have 3 sets of wheels, Yes i am a wheel whore Stock 18 OZ aristo wheels, 18x8 Neuspeed Rs10 light forged wheels they weigh around 17.8lbs and are powdercoated black, also have a set of of Rotiform 19in BLQ Concave 3 peice (brand new from rotiform!) wheels Staggered offset which have yet to be put on the car in 2 weeks. The total setup will be Airlift Air suspension, the Rotiforms custman made 3 piece concave BLQs around 6k for them with tires. You may be thinking why do i want to sell/trade the car for a new one with air on the way? well i put a down payment on it and wheels will not be made for around 4-6 weeks and the airlift 2 weeks, i am about halfway there now. All services are paid for so if you trade/sell you will get all the good stuff

Exterior
-Hella Angel eye HIDS 6k
-Hella Universal LED panels
-Cupra R lip
-Badgeless front and rear as of now
-5% tint all around except windshield

Interior
-Kenwood head unit, JL audio amps (2) Hertz upgraded speakers JL audio 12w3 with a built box, velcroed to the bottom mat in back, Bass Knob, Ipod connector the works over 3k in labor and parts have all receipts
-Leather Racing Seats ( koenig ) Very good condition i keep the cleaned and apply a leather conditioner every now and then
-Monster Floor mats with .:R logo

Performance
-United Motorsports ECU Flash (the best for this platform)
-Neuspeed P-flow intake system
-Neuspeed Catback exhaust
-Neuspeed Engine Torque Mounts
-Neuspeed Rear Sway Bar
-Neuspeed Short Shift Kit
-Eiback Pro Spacers 15mm in the rear
-Neuspeed Sport Springs

Stock parts included:
-Exhaust
-Suspension
-Airbox
-Engine Mounts
-Sway Bar
-Shifter
-Stereo parts

The car has a clean carfax no accidents there are a few bad things, when i picked the car up from the dealer the rear bumper by the handle hatch ledge, has a few scratches from what looks like a bike rack on the back, not sure i did not do it to the car, front right bumper has a scrape mark on the lowest part the cupra lip hides it and it is almost underneath the cars front, a few small scratches not very visible on the car unless up close the driver side door. besides that great condition! Have the touch up paint and it may be done for a show upcoming by my friend who happens to be a detailer

Here are a few pictures the black wheels are now off and the aristos on with spacers Enjoy ! and let me know if you have any of these vehicles for trade i may be able to do some cash on my end!

- 335i Few mods
- E46 M3 Few mods
- 2008-2011 Wrx or sti
- 135i Few mods

Let me know stock is fine but prefer to have some mods done, wheels, springs etc.

Most pictures are between a 1 month period of time, also the stickers can be removed and the Neuspeed banner with be taken off this weekend, All service records ca be shown only filled with 91 let me know !

Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 04:31 PM   #2
Trevor .:R
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: 11 ZCP

Garage List
11 M3  [5.00]
Bump ^^^
Appreciate 0