E90Post
 


GetBMWParts
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > *WESTERN NEW YORK* because we don't seem to exist without this thread...



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-08-2012, 10:10 PM   #1101
FrozenM5
Coach
2
Rep
177
Posts

Drives: M5 and E93
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

Step two, vinyl wrap and wheels replaced on the house.

Charles how u liking the quaife?
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2012, 11:42 PM   #1102
CJ421
Brigadier General
CJ421's Avatar
United_States
66
Rep
3,279
Posts

Drives: 2011 E92 335i
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: PA

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 BMW 335i  [4.66]
It's an amazing upgrade, I consider it a non-brainer upgrade to the 335. It is night and day in corners (the car just ... goes) and there's some speed increase on the straits too.
Do the M3 subframe bushings and adjustable rear toe arms at the same time (I consider them requirements). Rear toe arms are very important for keeping the rear in check under acceleration (otherwise your toe goes all over the place). I have the Rogue Engineering ones on my car and they are excellent quality.
__________________
2011 BMW E92 335i, 6MT, M Sport, Le Mans blue - Michelin PSS, Quaife LSD, JRZ RS Pro, JRZ camber plates, Eibach ERS, full M3 susp, custom toe arms, Powergrid end-links, brake ducting, SS brake lines, UUC SSK, ETS FMIC, ER CP, Perf. Exhaust, work by VAC Motorsports
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2012, 11:52 PM   #1103
FrozenM5
Coach
2
Rep
177
Posts

Drives: M5 and E93
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

Word.


Anyone know some good WNY tint/vinyl shops?
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2012, 05:26 PM   #1104
Hasek9339
Lieutenant
Hasek9339's Avatar
13
Rep
537
Posts

Drives: 2009 328i Montego Blue
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Buffalo NY

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenM5
Word.


Anyone know some good WNY tint/vinyl shops?
I would like to know for Window tint as well!
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2012, 10:49 PM   #1105
e92oholic
Banned
United_States
17
Rep
854
Posts

Drives: 2013 MINI JCW GP
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Buffalo NY

iTrader: (6)

For window tint, best place in Buffalo would be Rainbow tint, I'm going to try and get mine done friday if he's not to busy.

Has anyone around done a muffler delete? Im thinking about doing one but want to make it easy to switch back and forth. Some people say its to loud some say its not, I'm ready to just get it done and if it sucks just switch back. Anyone?
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2012, 11:08 PM   #1106
FrozenM5
Coach
2
Rep
177
Posts

Drives: M5 and E93
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e60oholic View Post
For window tint, best place in Buffalo would be Rainbow tint, I'm going to try and get mine done friday if he's not to busy.

Has anyone around done a muffler delete? Im thinking about doing one but want to make it easy to switch back and forth. Some people say its to loud some say its not, I'm ready to just get it done and if it sucks just switch back. Anyone?
Yes, it is loud. I personally dont like it at all. It may be hard to find a shop to do it because it's not emissions compliant in NYS.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2012, 11:13 PM   #1107
e92oholic
Banned
United_States
17
Rep
854
Posts

Drives: 2013 MINI JCW GP
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Buffalo NY

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenM5 View Post
Yes, it is loud. I personally dont like it at all. It may be hard to find a shop to do it because it's not emissions compliant in NYS.
I had the Eisenmann race exhaust on my 545i and it was really nice sounding just want a little bang for my buck without spending 2,000 on a muffler again. You don't need a muffler to pass NYSI. I think Im going to stop by mr muffler and see what they can do.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2012, 11:45 PM   #1108
pkwon9285
Private First Class
United_States
4
Rep
137
Posts

Drives: 2009 135i BMW
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: NYC. Currently in afghanistan

iTrader: (0)

for tinits go to eclipse tint located on main street, williamsville. $90 bucks for ALL FIVE windows. i've been going to them since 2006, when i had my STi. I also send all my clients to Eclipse Tint. Tell them Phil from Ray LAks Acura referred you to them. $90 for all five windows if you say my name. =)

hope this helps.

Phil
__________________
2009 135i Blk- BMS DCI, STETT EXHAUST, Tial BOV, VK DP, COBB AP, HPF FMIC, 20% TINTS.

2008 335i silver- BMS DCI, aFe Exhaust, Synapse BOV, VSRF DP, COBB Stg2 + FMIC tune, AA FMIC- SOLD.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2012, 11:29 AM   #1109
e92oholic
Banned
United_States
17
Rep
854
Posts

Drives: 2013 MINI JCW GP
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Buffalo NY

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkwon9285 View Post
for tinits go to eclipse tint located on main street, williamsville. $90 bucks for ALL FIVE windows. i've been going to them since 2006, when i had my STi. I also send all my clients to Eclipse Tint. Tell them Phil from Ray LAks Acura referred you to them. $90 for all five windows if you say my name. =)

hope this helps.

Phil
For 90 bucks i think ill give them a try this time your car looked good!
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2012, 07:51 PM   #1110
Hasek9339
Lieutenant
Hasek9339's Avatar
13
Rep
537
Posts

Drives: 2009 328i Montego Blue
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Buffalo NY

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkwon9285
for tinits go to eclipse tint located on main street, williamsville. $90 bucks for ALL FIVE windows. i've been going to them since 2006, when i had my STi. I also send all my clients to Eclipse Tint. Tell them Phil from Ray LAks Acura referred you to them. $90 for all five windows if you say my name. =)

hope this helps.

Phil
Hey Phil I've heard some bad things about Eclipse! But you obviously had good results.... I ll probably try Rainbow when I am ready! I hate to be a prick....... but..
JK lol
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2012, 09:45 PM   #1111
Hasek9339
Lieutenant
Hasek9339's Avatar
13
Rep
537
Posts

Drives: 2009 328i Montego Blue
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Buffalo NY

iTrader: (1)

yo where is everyone?
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2012, 11:20 PM   #1112
e92oholic
Banned
United_States
17
Rep
854
Posts

Drives: 2013 MINI JCW GP
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Buffalo NY

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasek9339 View Post
yo where is everyone?
Been super busy with work, then being sick. But really enjoying new map 5 with 40% e85. I just kicked this crotch rockets ass.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2012, 08:09 AM   #1113
Hasek9339
Lieutenant
Hasek9339's Avatar
13
Rep
537
Posts

Drives: 2009 328i Montego Blue
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Buffalo NY

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e60oholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasek9339 View Post
yo where is everyone?
Been super busy with work, then being sick. But really enjoying new map 5 with 40% e85. I just kicked this crotch rockets ass.
I hate crotch rockets..... They usually drive like dickheads!! I hope no one here has one .... Lol
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2012, 09:17 AM   #1114
sjk9671
Private First Class
sjk9671's Avatar
United_States
3
Rep
119
Posts

Drives: 335i coupe AW
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Rochester, NY

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to sjk9671
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasek9339 View Post
I hate crotch rockets..... They usually drive like dickheads!! I hope no one here has one .... Lol
I got one! But I dont drive like an @ss. I'm thinking of selling it and getting a bike thats more upright. Like a mix between a rocket and street fighter style.
__________________
08 AW 335i - JB4 - Injen DCI - 18" CSL's
Coding by ProfanityPete!
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2012, 12:19 PM   #1115
BMWsky
Major
United_States
15
Rep
1,244
Posts

Drives: 335i
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Webster NY

iTrader: (1)

Hey, anyone recommend a place to roll fenders around Rochester?
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2012, 12:56 AM   #1116
kdiggz
Captain
kdiggz's Avatar
No_Country
9
Rep
617
Posts

Drives: e92 ///M3
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Buffalo, NY

iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjk9671
I got one! But I dont drive like an @ss. I'm thinking of selling it and getting a bike thats more upright. Like a mix between a rocket and street fighter style.
My friend loves his Suzuki bandit. It's more upright and comfy.
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2012, 08:59 AM   #1117
Hasek9339
Lieutenant
Hasek9339's Avatar
13
Rep
537
Posts

Drives: 2009 328i Montego Blue
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Buffalo NY

iTrader: (1)

Bump!
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2012, 10:25 AM   #1118
pkwon9285
Private First Class
United_States
4
Rep
137
Posts

Drives: 2009 135i BMW
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: NYC. Currently in afghanistan

iTrader: (0)

wassup guys, been MIA for some time due to an accident with my wife 135i convert. hit a fuckin deer and the front is pretty badly smashed in, however it's repairable. TIME FOR UPGRADE, HAHA, fuck OEM parts. anywho, My wife and I been thinking, anyone interested in getting a Buffalo/ WNY caravan to roll down to the subaru's WBM? (www.wickedbigmeet.com) I think it'll be pretty awesome if we can get a good amount of Bimmers to roll down there. It's june 10th on a sunday and the tickets are $20 with like 10 raffle drawings. If so, just shoot me an email or post on this site to see who's interested in going. I'll start a thread too.
__________________
2009 135i Blk- BMS DCI, STETT EXHAUST, Tial BOV, VK DP, COBB AP, HPF FMIC, 20% TINTS.

2008 335i silver- BMS DCI, aFe Exhaust, Synapse BOV, VSRF DP, COBB Stg2 + FMIC tune, AA FMIC- SOLD.
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2012, 05:44 PM   #1119
Hasek9339
Lieutenant
Hasek9339's Avatar
13
Rep
537
Posts

Drives: 2009 328i Montego Blue
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Buffalo NY

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkwon9285
wassup guys, been MIA for some time due to an accident with my wife 135i convert. hit a fuckin deer and the front is pretty badly smashed in, however it's repairable. TIME FOR UPGRADE, HAHA, fuck OEM parts. anywho, My wife and I been thinking, anyone interested in getting a Buffalo/ WNY caravan to roll down to the subaru's WBM? (www.wickedbigmeet.com) I think it'll be pretty awesome if we can get a good amount of Bimmers to roll down there. It's june 10th on a sunday and the tickets are $20 with like 10 raffle drawings. If so, just shoot me an email or post on this site to see who's interested in going. I'll start a thread too.
Sounds fun... But it's a long drive!
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2012, 05:44 PM   #1120
Hasek9339
Lieutenant
Hasek9339's Avatar
13
Rep
537
Posts

Drives: 2009 328i Montego Blue
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Buffalo NY

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkwon9285
wassup guys, been MIA for some time due to an accident with my wife 135i convert. hit a fuckin deer and the front is pretty badly smashed in, however it's repairable. TIME FOR UPGRADE, HAHA, fuck OEM parts. anywho, My wife and I been thinking, anyone interested in getting a Buffalo/ WNY caravan to roll down to the subaru's WBM? (www.wickedbigmeet.com) I think it'll be pretty awesome if we can get a good amount of Bimmers to roll down there. It's june 10th on a sunday and the tickets are $20 with like 10 raffle drawings. If so, just shoot me an email or post on this site to see who's interested in going. I'll start a thread too.
I hope the wife is ok! Where is the 'vert getting fixed?
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2012, 02:13 PM   #1121
mike aesthetica
New Member
0
Rep
10
Posts

Drives: something very shiny
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: WNY/Buffalo

iTrader: (0)

We have a customer entering his M Coupe in the photo of the month


http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=696637


Hes the Interlagos Blue at the top if you feel like helping him and us out - you can log in with your e90 login info.


Hope everyone is doing great!
__________________
DetailWNY
Detail Redefined
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2012, 08:50 PM   #1122
Hasek9339
Lieutenant
Hasek9339's Avatar
13
Rep
537
Posts

Drives: 2009 328i Montego Blue
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Buffalo NY

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike aesthetica View Post
We have a customer entering his M Coupe in the photo of the month


http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=696637


Hes the Interlagos Blue at the top if you feel like helping him and us out - you can log in with your e90 login info.


Hope everyone is doing great!
Cool!!!

Mike how's it going!!! Ill be calling you up in the next month or so!
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
haha yeah wny rulz!, i hate rental cars, snow seriously? fuuuuuu, tri-state chat>this, west ny = pa, where are my winter tires, wtf no fries?!?!, you mean canada?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:14 AM.




e90post
e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST