E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > *WESTERN NEW YORK* because we don't seem to exist without this thread...



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-05-2012, 11:22 AM   #1277
overdrive23
Fast Fighter
 
Drives: High Output 330i
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somewhere Sweet

Posts: 31
iTrader: (0)

I should jump in here too. Though life is too damn busy for internets all day anymore.

2006 330i & 2008 335xi here in the Henrietta/Pittsford area.

Our Black 335xi is the baby of the family, so fucking pretty with some super deep dish 18" on the corners. Mm mmm!

Both my wife & I were RITards as well. I park my 330 at the gym in the mornings and see a few other Bimmers kicking around. Gotta love it!
overdrive23 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-05-2012, 11:57 AM   #1278
sjk9671
Private First Class
 
sjk9671's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i coupe AW
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Rochester, NY

Posts: 116
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to sjk9671
The RIT gym or some other gym?

Quote:
Originally Posted by overdrive23 View Post
I should jump in here too. Though life is too damn busy for internets all day anymore.

2006 330i & 2008 335xi here in the Henrietta/Pittsford area.

Our Black 335xi is the baby of the family, so fucking pretty with some super deep dish 18" on the corners. Mm mmm!

Both my wife & I were RITards as well. I park my 330 at the gym in the mornings and see a few other Bimmers kicking around. Gotta love it!
__________________
08 AW 335i - JB4 - Injen DCI - 18" CSL's
Coding by ProfanityPete!
sjk9671 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-05-2012, 12:01 PM   #1279
overdrive23
Fast Fighter
 
Drives: High Output 330i
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somewhere Sweet

Posts: 31
iTrader: (0)

The RIT gym. I go there a few mornings a week and try and park far away from everyone else haha.

There's a black 4dr 335xi that's usually there too, looks nice.

I won't be there for too long, I'm going to be opening a warehouse gym of my own in the next 7-8wks up by the airport!
overdrive23 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-05-2012, 01:07 PM   #1280
Daily Three
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 07 E90 335i 6MT
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: United States

Posts: 469
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeedle View Post
Thanks! Although deep green is not the sportiest color but I do like its uniqueness. And it looks greenish/bluish/blackish in different lighting.

Planning to mod the exterior to make it even more rare Though not sure what should I put on in to make it looks good with deep green :/
I'm a biggg fan of any dark green with goldish/bronzish/copperish wheels. Not sure how it would flow with an E92 328 though.
__________________
JB4 G5/BMS E85 Flash DCI HPF FMIC AR Catless DPs Milltek BMW Oil Cooler AR OCC 100% E85 Walbro E85 450 series LPFP with a Walbro 392 inline 255/265 PSS M3 Sways M3 Rep Front CF M3 Hood CF Lip
Daily Three is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-05-2012, 09:28 PM   #1281
keeedle
Second Lieutenant
 
keeedle's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E90
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Rochester, NY

Posts: 247
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 BMW E90  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily Three View Post
I'm a biggg fan of any dark green with goldish/bronzish/copperish wheels. Not sure how it would flow with an E92 328 though.
Mine is an E90
Would gunmetal wheels look good on deep green?
keeedle is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-05-2012, 10:11 PM   #1282
Daily Three
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 07 E90 335i 6MT
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: United States

Posts: 469
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeedle View Post
Mine is an E90
Would gunmetal wheels look good on deep green?
gotta give me a $ range
__________________
JB4 G5/BMS E85 Flash DCI HPF FMIC AR Catless DPs Milltek BMW Oil Cooler AR OCC 100% E85 Walbro E85 450 series LPFP with a Walbro 392 inline 255/265 PSS M3 Sways M3 Rep Front CF M3 Hood CF Lip
Daily Three is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-05-2012, 10:18 PM   #1283
keeedle
Second Lieutenant
 
keeedle's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E90
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Rochester, NY

Posts: 247
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 BMW E90  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily Three View Post
gotta give me a $ range
I am looking at the gunmetal V710s or V701s
Or something nice around $1k

Is this the color of wheels you are talking about?

Last edited by keeedle; 09-07-2012 at 08:15 AM.
keeedle is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-08-2012, 02:14 PM   #1284
sismy
New Member
 
sismy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 335xi
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Buffalo

Posts: 13
iTrader: (0)

Hello guys, I was looking for some OEM parts for oil service and found this website: http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E92-335...on_1/ES250700/ . Did anyone ever buy parts from this website? Or is there any other website selling BMW parts just like this? Thanks a lot!

Edward
sismy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-08-2012, 05:05 PM   #1285
Hasek9339
Lieutenant
 
Hasek9339's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 328i Montego Blue
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Buffalo NY

Posts: 520
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sismy
Hello guys, I was looking for some OEM parts for oil service and found this website: http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E92-335...on_1/ES250700/ . Did anyone ever buy parts from this website? Or is there any other website selling BMW parts just like this? Thanks a lot!

Edward
ECS is great! Really quick shipping as they are in Ohio so 1 day ground travel time! I don't know about price but I do know getbmwparts.com sell oil change kits! They are a forum sponsor as well!
Both are great places to buy parts for ur Bimmer!
Hasek9339 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-08-2012, 07:21 PM   #1286
sismy
New Member
 
sismy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 335xi
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Buffalo

Posts: 13
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasek9339 View Post
ECS is great! Really quick shipping as they are in Ohio so 1 day ground travel time! I don't know about price but I do know getbmwparts.com sell oil change kits! They are a forum sponsor as well!
Both are great places to buy parts for ur Bimmer!
Thanks for the info. Right now the only tool I haven't bought is oil filter housing wrench. I was considering buying rhino ramps but they are a little bit more expensive than I was expected. I mean, normally I just use bricks as rhino ramps. However, for now I couldn't find any brick...
sismy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-08-2012, 09:31 PM   #1287
Hasek9339
Lieutenant
 
Hasek9339's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 328i Montego Blue
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Buffalo NY

Posts: 520
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sismy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasek9339 View Post
ECS is great! Really quick shipping as they are in Ohio so 1 day ground travel time! I don't know about price but I do know getbmwparts.com sell oil change kits! They are a forum sponsor as well!
Both are great places to buy parts for ur Bimmer!
Thanks for the info. Right now the only tool I haven't bought is oil filter housing wrench. I was considering buying rhino ramps but they are a little bit more expensive than I was expected. I mean, normally I just use bricks as rhino ramps. However, for now I couldn't find any brick...
Rhino ramps work good!
Very durable!
I want to buy race ramps but they are even more$$$$$
Hasek9339 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2012, 02:39 PM   #1288
sismy
New Member
 
sismy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 335xi
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Buffalo

Posts: 13
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasek9339 View Post
Rhino ramps work good!
Very durable!
I want to buy race ramps but they are even more$$$$$
Race ramps? For low chassis?
sismy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2012, 10:40 PM   #1289
e92oholic
Captain
 
e92oholic's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 MINI JCW GP
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Buffalo NY

Posts: 854
iTrader: (6)

I want race ramps soooo bad. ughhh
__________________
2013 Mini Cooper S JCW GP #361 of 500 In USA
2008 e92 335i 6 speed, Intake SOLD
2005 Sea Doo RXT (stock for now....)
2004 545i 6 speed, lots of mods- SOLD
e92oholic is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-11-2012, 07:33 PM   #1290
patrickguu
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: e92 335ix
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: brooklyn/buffalo

Posts: 222
iTrader: (6)

anywhere in buffalo, around Amherst area to install springs for cheap?
patrickguu is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-11-2012, 11:02 PM   #1291
Hasek9339
Lieutenant
 
Hasek9339's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 328i Montego Blue
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Buffalo NY

Posts: 520
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e60oholic
I want race ramps soooo bad. ughhh
Cool I really like them!

I'm sitting here is Chicago saying to myself, man this place is nice! Why couldn't buffalo be like this people downtown everywhere!
Hasek9339 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-12-2012, 10:34 AM   #1292
lacoa
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 08' 328xi
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Western New York

Posts: 32
iTrader: (0)

Hello all!! New to BMW's and new to the forum. I am located in Chautauqua county, anyone local?
lacoa is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-12-2012, 04:01 PM   #1293
Jeller
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2007 335i E90 ZSP
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Buffalo NY

Posts: 497
iTrader: (5)

Send a message via AIM to Jeller
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickguu View Post
anywhere in buffalo, around Amherst area to install springs for cheap?
Not sure what the costs would be but try:

Innovative tuning or Blackforest Motorsports
Jeller is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-12-2012, 04:11 PM   #1294
overdrive23
Fast Fighter
 
Drives: High Output 330i
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somewhere Sweet

Posts: 31
iTrader: (0)

has anyone had any work done at 'the little speed shop'?
overdrive23 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-12-2012, 09:27 PM   #1295
keeedle
Second Lieutenant
 
keeedle's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E90
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Rochester, NY

Posts: 247
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 BMW E90  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by overdrive23 View Post
has anyone had any work done at 'the little speed shop'?
I scheduled for an alignment fix this coming Friday.
The owner of the shop was an master tech in BMW for 15 years and I heard good things about the shop.

There are couple M cars parking in front of the shop. So I assume they are pretty good at what they are doing.
keeedle is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-13-2012, 07:09 AM   #1296
overdrive23
Fast Fighter
 
Drives: High Output 330i
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somewhere Sweet

Posts: 31
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeedle View Post
I scheduled for an alignment fix this coming Friday.
The owner of the shop was an master tech in BMW for 15 years and I heard good things about the shop.

There are couple M cars parking in front of the shop. So I assume they are pretty good at what they are doing.
Cool. Keep us/me posted. I'm gonna be needing some things looked at and worked on in the future. Creeping towards that 100k marker....
overdrive23 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-13-2012, 10:27 AM   #1297
patrickguu
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: e92 335ix
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: brooklyn/buffalo

Posts: 222
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeller View Post
Not sure what the costs would be but try:

Innovative tuning or Blackforest Motorsports
Blackforest motorsports wanted like 700$ to install springs FOR LABOR ONLY. ill check out Innovative tuning
patrickguu is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-13-2012, 10:40 AM   #1298
Jeller
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2007 335i E90 ZSP
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Buffalo NY

Posts: 497
iTrader: (5)

Send a message via AIM to Jeller
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickguu View Post
Blackforest motorsports wanted like 700$ to install springs FOR LABOR ONLY. ill check out Innovative tuning
Yeah, I really wasnt sure what Jasons rates were.... 7hrs 100 per hour (assuming labor rate) seems like alot of time to me. Or did that cost include a professional alignment too? Assuming $200 on a good alignment shop.
Jeller is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
haha yeah wny rulz!, i hate rental cars, snow seriously? fuuuuuu, tri-state chat>this, west ny = pa, where are my winter tires, wtf no fries?!?!, you mean canada?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:29 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST