E90Post
 


MaxcySpeed & Company
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Sac valley member chat thread



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-19-2013, 01:23 PM   #3081
buster84
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2009 335i E93 & 2007 X5 4.8
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sacramento

Posts: 588
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawwailok View Post
its a plastic ring inside the folding motor. i'll try my best to snap a pic later but that seems a complicate swap. i looked at realoem bmw doesn't even just sell that part alone. it will be a full mirror housing
Dam.. well if its not an easy swap. Then I'd either just get used to it being stationary or look at this as a time to upgrade and buy a set of used (or new) m3 mirrors lol.

Or buy just buy a used one to replace your current mirror (in your color if possible) from ebay.
__________________
09 E93 335I AT | M-Sport Front bumper (replica) | M3 Side Skirts (replica) | M-Sport Rear Bumper (OEM) | Procede Rev 3 | OpenFlash With Custom Auto Flex Fuel 2.1 Flash | Vishnu Flex Sensor | VRSF 7" FMIC | BMS DCI | Walbro e85 pump + Walbro GLS392 inline running Full e85 | Beyern Mesh 18x8.5 (front) 18x9x5 (rear).
buster84 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-19-2013, 01:28 PM   #3082
lawwailok
Lieutenant Colonel
 
lawwailok's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i, E70 X5
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sacramento, CA

Posts: 1,914
iTrader: (18)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by buster84 View Post
Dam.. well if its not an easy swap. Then I'd either just get used to it being stationary or look at this as a time to upgrade and buy a set of used (or new) m3 mirrors lol.

Or buy just buy a used one to replace your current mirror (in your color if possible) from ebay.
yea since i clipped the wire that control the folding motor, the mirror is stationed at the position i set. and i'll take my time on it. i don't fold my mirror 99% of the time anyway. so that's not something i need to address it asap. and m3 mirrors with auto fold auto dim functions are bank! $1600 man!! hahahahaha....
__________________
-eric
E90 335i TiAg *STOCK* see my garage for mod list..
E70 X5 SGM *try to stay stock* :/
lawwailok is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-19-2013, 01:49 PM   #3083
buster84
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2009 335i E93 & 2007 X5 4.8
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sacramento

Posts: 588
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawwailok View Post
yea since i clipped the wire that control the folding motor, the mirror is stationed at the position i set. and i'll take my time on it. i don't fold my mirror 99% of the time anyway. so that's not something i need to address it asap. and m3 mirrors with auto fold auto dim functions are bank! $1600 man!! hahahahaha....
Dam! Really? I was thinking about getting them myself, but i also have the cold weather package so I'd need to get the mirrors that also heat up (unless all m3 mirrors do this). Maybe i wont be buying a set unless i get one off the forums for a good price. Ive seen singles on ebay for about $400 so $800 for both used isn't bad compared to that $1600 new. Are they at least painted for $1600?

If i had your issue i'd probably get annoyed fast since I coded my mirrors to fold in when i lock the doors. It would look funky to see one mirror folded in and the other not lol. I'd have to re-code my car again and right now I have no computer to do so. Stupid HP laptop (less than a year old from costco) wont charge anymore, the power supply went bad and i need to contact hp for a new one or costco (ive never tried to return electronics, so im not sure their procedure lol)

I have two mac book pro's from 2011 and both of them are still running in top shape. I wont ever buy another PC again unless i have no choice. I only purchased the hp for use on vacations (didn't want my macbook stolen), car logging/coding ect... I barley even used the hp laptop and its power supply broke.

I'm just waiting for the new 27" Imac's to come out. I've been meaning to get a new desktop for my workspace but decided to wait a month ago for the new one to get released with the haswell chips. I used to be a PC fan, but I can't stand windows 8 at all; It's worse than vista to me.
__________________
09 E93 335I AT | M-Sport Front bumper (replica) | M3 Side Skirts (replica) | M-Sport Rear Bumper (OEM) | Procede Rev 3 | OpenFlash With Custom Auto Flex Fuel 2.1 Flash | Vishnu Flex Sensor | VRSF 7" FMIC | BMS DCI | Walbro e85 pump + Walbro GLS392 inline running Full e85 | Beyern Mesh 18x8.5 (front) 18x9x5 (rear).

Last edited by buster84; 09-19-2013 at 01:57 PM.
buster84 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-19-2013, 02:02 PM   #3084
lawwailok
Lieutenant Colonel
 
lawwailok's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i, E70 X5
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sacramento, CA

Posts: 1,914
iTrader: (18)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by buster84 View Post
Dam! Really? I was thinking about getting them myself, but i also have the cold weather package so I'd need to get the mirrors that also heat up (unless all m3 mirrors do this). Maybe i wont be buying a set unless i get one off the forums for a good price. Ive seen singles on ebay for about $400 so $800 for both used isn't bad compared to that $1600 new. Are they at least painted for $1600?

If i had your issue i'd probably get annoyed fast since I coded my mirrors to fold in when i lock the doors. It would look funky to see one mirror folded in and the other not lol. I'd have to re-code my car again and right now I have no computer to do so. Stupid HP laptop (less than a year old from costco) wont charge anymore, the power supply went bad and i need to contact hp for a new one or costco (ive never tried to return electronics, so im not sure their procedure lol)

let me requote myself, 1600 is forum used price.. LOL
new from tischer is north of 1800+

that's with autofold, auto dim, and heated. you can get away w/o autofold that's a lot cheaper but i rather keep all the functions i have in my mirrors. so that price tag is a no go since it only looks "COOLER" as the wing mirrors. just a joke, for $1800+, i might as well get the oem Motorsport tiny dinky full CF mirror from IND. that's ONLY $3800 a pair, hahahaha... it looks much cooler than OEM M3 but then that will be a stationed, non fold non heated non auto dim. it just a super cool piece of art.

http://ind-distribution.com/ind/bran...ith-rkp-mounts
__________________
-eric
E90 335i TiAg *STOCK* see my garage for mod list..
E70 X5 SGM *try to stay stock* :/
lawwailok is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-19-2013, 02:16 PM   #3085
buster84
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2009 335i E93 & 2007 X5 4.8
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sacramento

Posts: 588
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawwailok View Post
let me requote myself, 1600 is forum used price.. LOL
new from tischer is north of 1800+

that's with autofold, auto dim, and heated. you can get away w/o autofold that's a lot cheaper but i rather keep all the functions i have in my mirrors. so that price tag is a no go since it only looks "COOLER" as the wing mirrors. just a joke, for $1800+, i might as well get the oem Motorsport tiny dinky full CF mirror from IND. that's ONLY $3800 a pair, hahahaha... it looks much cooler than OEM M3 but then that will be a stationed, non fold non heated non auto dim. it just a super cool piece of art.

http://ind-distribution.com/ind/bran...ith-rkp-mounts
Holy smokes $3800 for carbon fiber mirrors. I seriously hope no one ever buys a set! That's just like the governments bailout when it comes to banks. Banks foreclose on you, get paid out by the government for that house then turn around and still expect the home owner to pay (such a scam).

How can someone justify paying $3800 for a set of mirrors that are probably made for a few hundred. You can even buy Carbon Fiber hoods for 1/4 that price and get 80% more carbon fiber material. Their is something majorly wrong with a company selling a set of stationary, non dimming, non heated mirrors for an outrageous price.

Man, and i thought m3 mirrors were expensive. Those mirror better be made out of gold for $3800, but then you'd never want to leave your car in a public place.
__________________
09 E93 335I AT | M-Sport Front bumper (replica) | M3 Side Skirts (replica) | M-Sport Rear Bumper (OEM) | Procede Rev 3 | OpenFlash With Custom Auto Flex Fuel 2.1 Flash | Vishnu Flex Sensor | VRSF 7" FMIC | BMS DCI | Walbro e85 pump + Walbro GLS392 inline running Full e85 | Beyern Mesh 18x8.5 (front) 18x9x5 (rear).
buster84 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-19-2013, 02:47 PM   #3086
Gamma6
New Member
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento

Posts: 17
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
Was it a fog light delete? Must have been because why would you code it out when all you have to do is not turn the fogs on. Do you have fogs in? Maybe they were removed then put back in?
I believe that was the intention was to do the m3 brake ducts but never actually removed the fogs. I think i may even have the ducts for the bumper from my friend. I still have a secondary oil cooler and a meth kit to install, that came with the car, but not in a rush.
Gamma6 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-19-2013, 04:04 PM   #3087
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
 
VNeBLOB42's Avatar
 
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Folsom, Ca

Posts: 1,678
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
007 335i E92  [3.83]
Send a message via Skype™ to VNeBLOB42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma6 View Post
I believe that was the intention was to do the m3 brake ducts but never actually removed the fogs. I think i may even have the ducts for the bumper from my friend. I still have a secondary oil cooler and a meth kit to install, that came with the car, but not in a rush.
do you have M3 front Bumper? Fog light Delete looks great! see my garage.
__________________

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
VNeBLOB42 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-19-2013, 04:04 PM   #3088
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
 
VNeBLOB42's Avatar
 
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Folsom, Ca

Posts: 1,678
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
007 335i E92  [3.83]
Send a message via Skype™ to VNeBLOB42
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawwailok View Post
let me requote myself, 1600 is forum used price.. LOL
new from tischer is north of 1800+

that's with autofold, auto dim, and heated. you can get away w/o autofold that's a lot cheaper but i rather keep all the functions i have in my mirrors. so that price tag is a no go since it only looks "COOLER" as the wing mirrors. just a joke, for $1800+, i might as well get the oem Motorsport tiny dinky full CF mirror from IND. that's ONLY $3800 a pair, hahahaha... it looks much cooler than OEM M3 but then that will be a stationed, non fold non heated non auto dim. it just a super cool piece of art.

http://ind-distribution.com/ind/bran...ith-rkp-mounts


http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=729833
__________________

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
VNeBLOB42 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-19-2013, 07:36 PM   #3089
Gamma6
New Member
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento

Posts: 17
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
do you have M3 front Bumper? Fog light Delete looks great! see my garage.
Yup m3 front; I dont have the guts to try to pull it off. That was a nice shoot!!! And yes indeed ur fog delete looks great!
Where did that shoot take place? Local winery?
Gamma6 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-20-2013, 10:00 AM   #3090
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
 
VNeBLOB42's Avatar
 
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Folsom, Ca

Posts: 1,678
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
007 335i E92  [3.83]
Send a message via Skype™ to VNeBLOB42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma6 View Post
Yup m3 front; I dont have the guts to try to pull it off. That was a nice shoot!!! And yes indeed ur fog delete looks great!
Where did that shoot take place? Local winery?
Thanks!

yeah, Railbridge Winery, Downtown North 16th St. I know the owner, good friend.
__________________

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
VNeBLOB42 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-20-2013, 12:24 PM   #3091
lawwailok
Lieutenant Colonel
 
lawwailok's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i, E70 X5
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sacramento, CA

Posts: 1,914
iTrader: (18)

Garage List
so..... yea my POS kept having organs transplant recently. yesterday, replaced 2 vanos solenoids, and even my currently "new" plugs only have 2000 miles on them, i decided to switch out to NGK 1 degree colder plug and regapped to the spec per PTF. i notice the car idles smoother, my butt was still kinda sleeping this morning so couldn't exactly tell the power. but seems like it pulls to redline more effortless and car pulls strong.

when i had OEM plugs, after a few WOT followed by hard braking, the car would idle weird, rpm was not stable and it would move up and down ~50-100rpm and need time to stabilize. with the 1 degree colder plugs, idle is butter smooth after some WOT.

vince buster84, i think they are worth to replace the OEM. i'll try to drive more later the day when i go run errand, but so far after 20 mins drive this morning, at least those are the stuff i could tell immediately.
__________________
-eric
E90 335i TiAg *STOCK* see my garage for mod list..
E70 X5 SGM *try to stay stock* :/
lawwailok is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-20-2013, 12:32 PM   #3092
buster84
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2009 335i E93 & 2007 X5 4.8
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sacramento

Posts: 588
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawwailok
so..... yea my POS kept having organs transplant recently. yesterday, replaced 2 vanos solenoids, and even my currently "new" plugs only have 2000 miles on them, i decided to switch out to NGK 1 degree colder plug and regapped to the spec per PTF. i notice the car idles smoother, my butt was still kinda sleeping this morning so couldn't exactly tell the power. but seems like it pulls to redline more effortless and car pulls strong.

when i had OEM plugs, after a few WOT followed by hard braking, the car would idle weird, rpm was not stable and it would move up and down ~50-100rpm and need time to stabilize. with the 1 degree colder plugs, idle is butter smooth after some WOT.

vince buster84, i think they are worth to replace the OEM. i'll try to drive more later the day when i go run errand, but so far after 20 mins drive this morning, at least those are the stuff i could tell immediately.
I agree with the Ngk plugs, I noticed a much better idle as well as more power. I also started running full e85 the same day that I changed them to Ngk and with even with e85 I have a good idle.
__________________
09 E93 335I AT | M-Sport Front bumper (replica) | M3 Side Skirts (replica) | M-Sport Rear Bumper (OEM) | Procede Rev 3 | OpenFlash With Custom Auto Flex Fuel 2.1 Flash | Vishnu Flex Sensor | VRSF 7" FMIC | BMS DCI | Walbro e85 pump + Walbro GLS392 inline running Full e85 | Beyern Mesh 18x8.5 (front) 18x9x5 (rear).
buster84 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-20-2013, 12:45 PM   #3093
lawwailok
Lieutenant Colonel
 
lawwailok's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i, E70 X5
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sacramento, CA

Posts: 1,914
iTrader: (18)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by buster84 View Post
I agree with the Ngk plugs, I noticed a much better idle as well as more power. I also started running full e85 the same day that I changed them to Ngk and with even with e85 I have a good idle.

yea i gapped mine to 0.024", and now im running PTF E30 map. car starts right up with no misfire and no hiccup, i am so loving the smooth idle after WOT pulls. my car used to idle a little rough and i can feel inside the car, like a tiny shaking feel. finally now my car idle so smoooooooth after aggressive driving.
__________________
-eric
E90 335i TiAg *STOCK* see my garage for mod list..
E70 X5 SGM *try to stay stock* :/
lawwailok is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-21-2013, 01:48 AM   #3094
Baypistolman
Private First Class
 
Baypistolman's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sacramento

Posts: 107
iTrader: (0)

Hi Everyone, I have been on this site for awhile and have not introduce myself formally. I recently just moved up to Sacramento and trying to go to the meets to hang out.

But for now. I do have a question for y"ll: anyone have a pair of stock front 18" run flat tires for sale? My recently shredded and need some ASAP.

Thanks
Baypistolman is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-21-2013, 03:28 AM   #3095
lawwailok
Lieutenant Colonel
 
lawwailok's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i, E70 X5
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sacramento, CA

Posts: 1,914
iTrader: (18)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baypistolman View Post
Hi Everyone, I have been on this site for awhile and have not introduce myself formally. I recently just moved up to Sacramento and trying to go to the meets to hang out.

But for now. I do have a question for y"ll: anyone have a pair of stock front 18" run flat tires for sale? My recently shredded and need some ASAP.

Thanks
welcome to be part of the sac folks, looks like sac finally is growing with a few more members!

i saw your thread about fitment. i think as long as you are not really lowered to tuck in fender, rear fender rolling, and do a good alignment on the camber, you should be fine on 8.5 et 40 front, 9.5 et 35 rear.

my front is 8.5 et25, rear is 9.5 et 23 on meaty 235/265 PSS and on coilover to 1 finger gap all around, rubbing is not an issue to me (Pre-Lci e90). im maxing out front camber on stock plate and rear is at -2.6 degree.

here is how it look on my car.

__________________
-eric
E90 335i TiAg *STOCK* see my garage for mod list..
E70 X5 SGM *try to stay stock* :/
lawwailok is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-21-2013, 03:31 AM   #3096
lawwailok
Lieutenant Colonel
 
lawwailok's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i, E70 X5
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sacramento, CA

Posts: 1,914
iTrader: (18)

Garage List
vince buster84,

here is the log i just did tonight on the most recent E30 map Dz touched up the smoothness overall. and on NGK plugs.

http://www.datazap.me/u/lawwailok/lo...-v12-ngk-plugs

with the ngk plugs, i do notice the car is butter smooth and more powerful.
__________________
-eric
E90 335i TiAg *STOCK* see my garage for mod list..
E70 X5 SGM *try to stay stock* :/
lawwailok is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-21-2013, 10:08 AM   #3097
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
 
VNeBLOB42's Avatar
 
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Folsom, Ca

Posts: 1,678
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
007 335i E92  [3.83]
Send a message via Skype™ to VNeBLOB42
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawwailok View Post
vince buster84,

here is the log i just did tonight on the most recent E30 map Dz touched up the smoothness overall. and on NGK plugs.

http://www.datazap.me/u/lawwailok/lo...-v12-ngk-plugs

with the ngk plugs, i do notice the car is butter smooth and more powerful.
Logs look good.
__________________

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
VNeBLOB42 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-21-2013, 10:14 AM   #3098
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
 
VNeBLOB42's Avatar
 
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Folsom, Ca

Posts: 1,678
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
007 335i E92  [3.83]
Send a message via Skype™ to VNeBLOB42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baypistolman View Post
Hi Everyone, I have been on this site for awhile and have not introduce myself formally. I recently just moved up to Sacramento and trying to go to the meets to hang out.

But for now. I do have a question for y"ll: anyone have a pair of stock front 18" run flat tires for sale? My recently shredded and need some ASAP.

Thanks
I have some with stock wheel on em still. I have kept them for 1.5 years thinking I would need em, time to part ways. What's your offer? I'll take picture of em later. I think they have at least 50% tread.
__________________

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
VNeBLOB42 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-21-2013, 11:46 AM   #3099
buster84
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2009 335i E93 & 2007 X5 4.8
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sacramento

Posts: 588
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawwailok View Post
vince buster84,

here is the log i just did tonight on the most recent E30 map Dz touched up the smoothness overall. and on NGK plugs.

http://www.datazap.me/u/lawwailok/lo...-v12-ngk-plugs

with the ngk plugs, i do notice the car is butter smooth and more powerful.
The Log Looks good! and So does your car! Their is only one thing wrong with your car... you need to replace that ugly looking bmw emblem (on your hood) for this flashy superman emblem.



HAHA JK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
I have some with stock wheel on em still. I have kept them for 1.5 years thinking I would need em, time to part ways. What's your offer? I'll take picture of em later. I think they have at least 50% tread.
Is that what run flat tires are? Tires that will be flat soon? I never heard of run flats before until Baypistolman said it.
__________________
09 E93 335I AT | M-Sport Front bumper (replica) | M3 Side Skirts (replica) | M-Sport Rear Bumper (OEM) | Procede Rev 3 | OpenFlash With Custom Auto Flex Fuel 2.1 Flash | Vishnu Flex Sensor | VRSF 7" FMIC | BMS DCI | Walbro e85 pump + Walbro GLS392 inline running Full e85 | Beyern Mesh 18x8.5 (front) 18x9x5 (rear).

Last edited by buster84; 09-21-2013 at 11:51 AM.
buster84 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-21-2013, 05:19 PM   #3100
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
 
VNeBLOB42's Avatar
 
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Folsom, Ca

Posts: 1,678
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
007 335i E92  [3.83]
Send a message via Skype™ to VNeBLOB42
Quote:
Originally Posted by buster84 View Post
The Log Looks good! and So does your car! Their is only one thing wrong with your car... you need to replace that ugly looking bmw emblem (on your hood) for this flashy superman emblem.



HAHA JK!



Is that what run flat tires are? Tires that will be flat soon? I never heard of run flats before until Baypistolman said it.
RFT, which means if you get a flat you can still drive em for 50 miles under 50 MPH. Get you to the nearest tire center. These cars didn't come with a spare. The RFT are very hard in the sidewalls. My 30 series 19 s had a better ride.
__________________

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
VNeBLOB42 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-22-2013, 12:34 AM   #3101
lawwailok
Lieutenant Colonel
 
lawwailok's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i, E70 X5
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sacramento, CA

Posts: 1,914
iTrader: (18)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by buster84 View Post
The Log Looks good! and So does your car! Their is only one thing wrong with your car... you need to replace that ugly looking bmw emblem (on your hood) for this flashy superman emblem.



HAHA JK!

DA FUQ!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL

people r gonna egg my car if i do that, hahahaha
__________________
-eric
E90 335i TiAg *STOCK* see my garage for mod list..
E70 X5 SGM *try to stay stock* :/
lawwailok is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-22-2013, 12:41 AM   #3102
lawwailok
Lieutenant Colonel
 
lawwailok's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i, E70 X5
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sacramento, CA

Posts: 1,914
iTrader: (18)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
Logs look good.
phew... yea as long as more than 2 people say my log looks good then i have no worry, hahahaha.

now i love to do 4th gear passing traffic on freeway. everytime i do that i smile =)
__________________
-eric
E90 335i TiAg *STOCK* see my garage for mod list..
E70 X5 SGM *try to stay stock* :/
lawwailok is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:18 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST