E90Post
 


European Auto Source
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Sac valley member chat thread



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-17-2012, 05:58 PM   #1893
lawwailok
Lieutenant Colonel
 
lawwailok's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i, E70 X5
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sacramento, CA

Posts: 1,917
iTrader: (18)

Garage List
thinking to get rid of my Canon 60D with EF-S 18-135 kit lens, also a 17-55 EF-S f2.8 IS USM lens, both are 1 year old and in excellent condition. just wanna see anyone here are into or getting into photography and this will be a great setup.
__________________
-eric
E90 335i TiAg *STOCK* see my garage for mod list..
E70 X5 SGM *try to stay stock* :/
lawwailok is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2012, 07:13 PM   #1894
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
 
VNeBLOB42's Avatar
 
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Folsom, Ca

Posts: 1,679
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
007 335i E92  [3.83]
Send a message via Skype™ to VNeBLOB42
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawwailok View Post
thinking to get rid of my Canon 60D with EF-S 18-135 kit lens, also a 17-55 EF-S f2.8 IS USM lens, both are 1 year old and in excellent condition. just wanna see anyone here are into or getting into photography and this will be a great setup.
and what mod do you plan to buy if you sell the canon?
__________________

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
VNeBLOB42 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2012, 07:41 PM   #1895
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
 
manutdas11's Avatar
 
Drives: Jet Black E90
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in the Napa Valley/SJ...

Posts: 1,208
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawwailok View Post
thinking to get rid of my Canon 60D with EF-S 18-135 kit lens, also a 17-55 EF-S f2.8 IS USM lens, both are 1 year old and in excellent condition. just wanna see anyone here are into or getting into photography and this will be a great setup.
Free?

__________________
2007 Jet Black E90 328i
Thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825249
Instagram: manutd_as
manutdas11 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2012, 08:58 PM   #1896
lawwailok
Lieutenant Colonel
 
lawwailok's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i, E70 X5
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sacramento, CA

Posts: 1,917
iTrader: (18)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
and what mod do you plan to buy if you sell the canon?
LOL!!! my mod is planning to move on full frame body

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdas11 View Post
Free?

$1850 obo. the 17-55 lens itself is already $1050 retail now, so im taking a big lost at this price
__________________
-eric
E90 335i TiAg *STOCK* see my garage for mod list..
E70 X5 SGM *try to stay stock* :/
lawwailok is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2012, 10:24 PM   #1897
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
 
manutdas11's Avatar
 
Drives: Jet Black E90
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in the Napa Valley/SJ...

Posts: 1,208
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawwailok View Post
LOL!!! my mod is planning to move on full frame body



$1850 obo. the 17-55 lens itself is already $1050 retail now, so im taking a big lost at this price
Dzamn. I'm not that interested in Photography to spend that much. I was just playing around, but if I were you I'd sell for a little more if the condition is good. Don't let anyone lowball you if you paid HELLA more.
__________________
2007 Jet Black E90 328i
Thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825249
Instagram: manutd_as
manutdas11 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-20-2012, 08:14 PM   #1898
lawwailok
Lieutenant Colonel
 
lawwailok's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i, E70 X5
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sacramento, CA

Posts: 1,917
iTrader: (18)

Garage List
GREAT!!!! holiday is around the corner and my shit gave me a surprise. my injectors failed! i started having a love and hate relationship with this shit now. CPO is expired so it's gonna be out of my pocket. FML!
__________________
-eric
E90 335i TiAg *STOCK* see my garage for mod list..
E70 X5 SGM *try to stay stock* :/
lawwailok is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-20-2012, 08:21 PM   #1899
dbjb
I sweat pheromones
 
dbjb's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i, retired SLK55
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NorCal

Posts: 2,009
iTrader: (22)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawwailok View Post
GREAT!!!! holiday is around the corner and my shit gave me a surprise. my injectors failed! i started having a love and hate relationship with this shit now. CPO is expired so it's gonna be out of my pocket. FML!
My SES light just came on and I think it's the same thing as I feel slight hiccups when accelerating. Did you use the BT tool to determine the issue?

Btw, I just broke 100k as well so bye bye CPO coverage. What sucks is I just took the car in for an inspection at 99,959 miles. Now I get a SES light?! Wtf.
dbjb is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-20-2012, 09:07 PM   #1900
lawwailok
Lieutenant Colonel
 
lawwailok's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i, E70 X5
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sacramento, CA

Posts: 1,917
iTrader: (18)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsbj View Post
My SES light just came on and I think it's the same thing as I feel slight hiccups when accelerating. Did you use the BT tool to determine the issue?

Btw, I just broke 100k as well so bye bye CPO coverage. What sucks is I just took the car in for an inspection at 99,959 miles. Now I get a SES light?! Wtf.

no Dan, i have the infamous cold start misfire, bogging, smell fume from exhaust...etc. i can ensure that is the faulty injectors cuz it happened to me once 3 years ago. once the extra fuel burnt off from the cylinder, car will go back to normal and won't happen again until the next cold start. and my COBB AP scanned showed cylinder 5 and cylinder 6 misfiring and multiple cold start misfire. FML!
__________________
-eric
E90 335i TiAg *STOCK* see my garage for mod list..
E70 X5 SGM *try to stay stock* :/
lawwailok is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-02-2013, 10:45 AM   #1901
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
 
VNeBLOB42's Avatar
 
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Folsom, Ca

Posts: 1,679
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
007 335i E92  [3.83]
Send a message via Skype™ to VNeBLOB42
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawwailok View Post
no Dan, i have the infamous cold start misfire, bogging, smell fume from exhaust...etc. i can ensure that is the faulty injectors cuz it happened to me once 3 years ago. once the extra fuel burnt off from the cylinder, car will go back to normal and won't happen again until the next cold start. and my COBB AP scanned showed cylinder 5 and cylinder 6 misfiring and multiple cold start misfire. FML!
what's the verdict? you didn't trade it in for an F30 did you????
__________________

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
VNeBLOB42 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-02-2013, 01:52 PM   #1902
lawwailok
Lieutenant Colonel
 
lawwailok's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i, E70 X5
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sacramento, CA

Posts: 1,917
iTrader: (18)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
what's the verdict? you didn't trade it in for an F30 did you????
HA! i will never ever buy an F30. that shit drives like a POS honestly. hate the electronic steering, everything is sooooo light makes it drives like a Camry. donno what's bmw's thinking but simply i hate the F30.
__________________
-eric
E90 335i TiAg *STOCK* see my garage for mod list..
E70 X5 SGM *try to stay stock* :/
lawwailok is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-02-2013, 03:54 PM   #1903
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
 
VNeBLOB42's Avatar
 
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Folsom, Ca

Posts: 1,679
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
007 335i E92  [3.83]
Send a message via Skype™ to VNeBLOB42
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawwailok View Post
HA! i will never ever buy an F30. that shit drives like a POS honestly. hate the electronic steering, everything is sooooo light makes it drives like a Camry. donno what's bmw's thinking but simply i hate the F30.
do you feel the F32's will have some improvement?
__________________

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
VNeBLOB42 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-02-2013, 04:35 PM   #1904
lawwailok
Lieutenant Colonel
 
lawwailok's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i, E70 X5
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sacramento, CA

Posts: 1,917
iTrader: (18)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
do you feel the F32's will have some improvement?
same shit to me. it's just like E90/92. now they call it F30/32. gonna be the same shit inside. im just worrying if they gonna put the same thing in the next M3. that will be a shame. im driving the loaner for almost 2 weeks and nothing but just a Camry reminds me what im driving everyday. and the new 4 banger turbo sounds exactly like the diesel x5 loaner i had last time. how the fuck can a gasoline engine sounds exactly like a diesel? that's some joke there.
__________________
-eric
E90 335i TiAg *STOCK* see my garage for mod list..
E70 X5 SGM *try to stay stock* :/
lawwailok is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-03-2013, 11:17 AM   #1905
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
 
VNeBLOB42's Avatar
 
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Folsom, Ca

Posts: 1,679
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
007 335i E92  [3.83]
Send a message via Skype™ to VNeBLOB42
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawwailok View Post
same shit to me. it's just like E90/92. now they call it F30/32. gonna be the same shit inside. im just worrying if they gonna put the same thing in the next M3. that will be a shame. im driving the loaner for almost 2 weeks and nothing but just a Camry reminds me what im driving everyday. and the new 4 banger turbo sounds exactly like the diesel x5 loaner i had last time. how the fuck can a gasoline engine sounds exactly like a diesel? that's some joke there.
could it be because you have a strip down version? Not that is acceptable, but do you have Sport Suspension?
__________________

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
VNeBLOB42 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-03-2013, 12:39 PM   #1906
lawwailok
Lieutenant Colonel
 
lawwailok's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i, E70 X5
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sacramento, CA

Posts: 1,917
iTrader: (18)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
could it be because you have a strip down version? Not that is acceptable, but do you have Sport Suspension?
i donno. it has navi, heated seat, lumbar support but no side bolster inflation. no xenon. but next to the gear shifter it has the button i can choose "sport, comfort and eco pro". too many tech to me
__________________
-eric
E90 335i TiAg *STOCK* see my garage for mod list..
E70 X5 SGM *try to stay stock* :/
lawwailok is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-03-2013, 02:26 PM   #1907
lawwailok
Lieutenant Colonel
 
lawwailok's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i, E70 X5
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sacramento, CA

Posts: 1,917
iTrader: (18)

Garage List
got my car back. great to get her back on the road! E9x is muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh more solid in any way. steering wheel, road response, paddle feel...etc. just need time to re-adjust back to my "not too jawing" suspension setup =)
at last, NO MORE DIESEL KINDA NOISE from the motor! my PE is just music to my ear all day
__________________
-eric
E90 335i TiAg *STOCK* see my garage for mod list..
E70 X5 SGM *try to stay stock* :/
lawwailok is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-04-2013, 12:38 PM   #1908
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
 
VNeBLOB42's Avatar
 
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Folsom, Ca

Posts: 1,679
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
007 335i E92  [3.83]
Send a message via Skype™ to VNeBLOB42
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawwailok View Post
got my car back. great to get her back on the road! E9x is muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh more solid in any way. steering wheel, road response, paddle feel...etc. just need time to re-adjust back to my "not too jawing" suspension setup =)
at last, NO MORE DIESEL KINDA NOISE from the motor! my PE is just music to my ear all day
AHH PE.....

I am at 55,500 miles now... Too many trips to my Corporate office in SF.
__________________

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
VNeBLOB42 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-04-2013, 01:49 PM   #1909
lawwailok
Lieutenant Colonel
 
lawwailok's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i, E70 X5
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sacramento, CA

Posts: 1,917
iTrader: (18)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
AHH PE.....

I am at 55,500 miles now... Too many trips to my Corporate office in SF.
wow, u rack up a lot miles last year. i remember u picked it up at pretty low miles.
__________________
-eric
E90 335i TiAg *STOCK* see my garage for mod list..
E70 X5 SGM *try to stay stock* :/
lawwailok is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-04-2013, 02:16 PM   #1910
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
 
VNeBLOB42's Avatar
 
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Folsom, Ca

Posts: 1,679
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
007 335i E92  [3.83]
Send a message via Skype™ to VNeBLOB42
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawwailok View Post
wow, u rack up a lot miles last year. i remember u picked it up at pretty low miles.
I bought it end of May 2011 with 34,400 Miles. So that's about 1100 miles a month. not too bad. it is my DD.

Just waiting for my Water Pump to go out.

knock on wood.
__________________

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
VNeBLOB42 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-04-2013, 02:53 PM   #1911
lawwailok
Lieutenant Colonel
 
lawwailok's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i, E70 X5
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sacramento, CA

Posts: 1,917
iTrader: (18)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
I bought it end of May 2011 with 34,400 Miles. So that's about 1100 miles a month. not too bad. it is my DD.

Just waiting for my Water Pump to go out.

knock on wood.
good luck bro! mine went at around 50-52k. it was a hassle!!!!!
__________________
-eric
E90 335i TiAg *STOCK* see my garage for mod list..
E70 X5 SGM *try to stay stock* :/
lawwailok is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-04-2013, 05:47 PM   #1912
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
 
VNeBLOB42's Avatar
 
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Folsom, Ca

Posts: 1,679
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
007 335i E92  [3.83]
Send a message via Skype™ to VNeBLOB42
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawwailok View Post
good luck bro! mine went at around 50-52k. it was a hassle!!!!!
i am still CPO, till September 2013
__________________

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
VNeBLOB42 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2013, 12:45 AM   #1913
stashtrey
Major
 
Drives: 08 335xi Sedan Titanium Silver
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Sacramento, CA

Posts: 1,293
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
Greetings Norcal peeps. New to the BMW world. Glad I found this thread.

Any recommendation on a local (Sacramento) shop that'll install some DP's on my 335xi?? Valley didn't seem interested in the job and quoted me 10 hours labor.

Hope to make it to one of the Sacramento euro deals I've read about in this thread.

See y'all on the road!
__________________
08 335xi Pre LCI Sedan - Titanium Silver - PTF Tuned - M Tech Rear - OEM Black Lines - M3 Rep w/ Fog Delete - AMS FMIC - BMW PE - BMS OCC - ER CP - KW V3 - Vorshlag Camber Plates - ContiContact Extreme DW - M Tech Perforated Wheeel w/ Converted LCI Paddles Shifters - Sport Seat upgrade - LED Interior Conversion - Alpina Flash - RB PCV Valvle - AFE Intake -Lux AE's -
stashtrey is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2013, 11:24 AM   #1914
Doccao
New Member
 
Drives: '07 335i vert
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sacramento

Posts: 24
iTrader: (0)

Also looking for a reputable shop or anyone to help me with installing JB4.

Valley quoted me $500 just to install a set of H&R springs, so I took my business to Sonic MS ($400 springs & labor & alignment).

Thanks.
Doccao is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:25 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST