E90Post
 


Scorpp Design
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > WTB: 2007 335i Sedan, Sport Package, CA



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-16-2011, 12:06 AM   #1
spamaaron
Registered
 
Drives: none
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 2
iTrader: (0)

WTB: 2007 335i Sedan, Sport Package, California

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Hi,

I'm looking to purchase a 2007 (or 2008) 335i sedan with sport package.

The lower the miles the better. Silver or Gray exterior, black or gray interior, manual or automatic. Prefer aluminum interior.

Looking to pay 21k to 22k, have cash in hand. I'm located in San Francisco Bay Area, will travel within 1000 miles. Looking to buy as soon as possible.

Please email me at spamaaron@gmail.com if you have something for sale.

thanks
aaron


Last edited by spamaaron; 04-17-2011 at 11:59 PM.
spamaaron is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-17-2011, 11:40 PM   #2
Murph335
Captain
 
Murph335's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 335 e90, '11 X5D
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Chandler, AZ

Posts: 849
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2011 BMW X5D  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Interested to see what u can get for that money. Idrive, ca, prem pkg, I'll be shocked!
__________________
H&R Touring - M3 Front Arms - Work Genosis GS-1 19x9+30 x10+26 225f 265r stretch - AA FMIC - AR DP - Cobb E30 Map +160rwhp/+200rwtq
Murph335 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-18-2011, 12:08 AM   #3
spamaaron
Registered
 
Drives: none
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 2
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph335 View Post
Interested to see what u can get for that money. Idrive, ca, prem pkg, I'll be shocked!
Definitely not going to be loaded. Only package that i'm looking for is the sport package. I actually would prefer the car not have the navigation system.

Still looking for a car, so perhaps my budget isn't quite enough.
spamaaron is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-28-2011, 12:24 AM   #4
hack
Private
 
hack's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i Sedan
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Salt Lake City, UT // Newark, De

Posts: 97
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spamaaron View Post
Hi,

I'm looking to purchase a 2007 (or 2008) 335i sedan with sport package.

The lower the miles the better. Silver or Gray exterior, black or gray interior, manual or automatic. Prefer aluminum interior.

Looking to pay 21k to 22k, have cash in hand. I'm located in San Francisco Bay Area, will travel within 1000 miles. Looking to buy as soon as possible.

Please email me at spamaaron@gmail.com if you have something for sale.

thanks
aaron
Hey, I havent listed my car yet but was thinking about it.

2007 BMW 335i, Sedan, Steptronic
Sport Package
Premium Package (no nav)
63k miles
162 Rims (has some curb rash)
Borla Cat back
Ext: Sapphire Black
Int: I believe its terracotta-really sharp looking w/ the brushed aluminum trim

I am in Salt Lake City, UT
__________________
2007 BMW 335i Sedan // Sapphire Black // Borla Cat-Back // JB4 // ****** BOV // CF Black/Silver Roundels // Metallic Black Painted Kidneys //E90 Picture Game: 2
hack is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-28-2011, 12:46 AM   #5
fgluzz
New Member
 
Drives: 07 335i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: US

Posts: 14
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hack View Post
Hey, I havent listed my car yet but was thinking about it.

2007 BMW 335i, Sedan, Steptronic
Sport Package
Premium Package (no nav)
63k miles
162 Rims (has some curb rash)
Borla Cat back
Ext: Sapphire Black
Int: I believe its terracotta-really sharp looking w/ the brushed aluminum trim

I am in Salt Lake City, UT



how much you selling your 335i for
fgluzz is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-28-2011, 07:17 AM   #6
fgluzz
New Member
 
Drives: 07 335i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: US

Posts: 14
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hack View Post
Hey, I havent listed my car yet but was thinking about it.

2007 BMW 335i, Sedan, Steptronic
Sport Package
Premium Package (no nav)
63k miles
162 Rims (has some curb rash)
Borla Cat back
Ext: Sapphire Black
Int: I believe its terracotta-really sharp looking w/ the brushed aluminum trim

I am in Salt Lake City, UT

interested in your car email me at fgluzz@hotmail.com please include details if car in email .
fgluzz is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:18 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST