E90Post

GT Haus

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > BMW Heaven at South Bay BMW

03-20-2007, 08:47 AM   #1
BzzzBom
Major

Drives: 05 R53 MINI / 09 335i Coupe

BMW Heaven at South Bay BMW

Yesterday I picked up my 335i coupe from South Bay BMW in Torrance California. I purchased my car from Steve Marx, the fleet manager who literally runs a VIP dealership / service dept. within an already awesome dealership.

Steve runs a second floor office with his own assistants, service advisors, etc. and provides 5 Star service. When you purchase or lease a car from Steve's "group" they will take care of all your future service needs including providing loaner cars.

I have been buying BMWs (and one Mercedes) since 1977 and I have never had a buying experience that even came close to the experience at South Bay. Everyone was professional, courteous and extremely helpful and I got a great deal on the car.

If you are considering purchasing or leasing a BMW give Steve a call (310-939-7329). You will be very impressed.

03-20-2007, 02:17 PM   #2
killer_bee
Second Lieutenant

Drives: like a Maniac!

Wow, you must have beaten the crowd!
When I went to the dealership at the end of January, they already had a long loong list of people waiting. They also couldn't beat another dealership's price but I would have to say in general they were very professional and pleasant to deal with. I wish I had Steve(I've met him and he was cool) because my assigned CA was a bit of a tool...

Congrads on your car, enjoy!