E90Post
 


GT Haus
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > .::562 Meet::.



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-18-2012, 03:53 AM   #529
tricksterr24
First Lieutenant
United_States
5
Rep
336
Posts

Drives: 2012 328i
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: los angeles, ca

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 328 sulev  [0.00]
Anyone going to that meet on Saturday in Anaheim?
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2012, 05:08 AM   #530
m3pare
Banned
m3pare's Avatar
Philippines
439
Rep
43,410
Posts

Drives: OBD1 M3.
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: MFEST HQ

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92LuNaTiC View Post
WHAT!? REALLY??? I didn't see you bro unless I totally missed you Fack my bad..
No worries. I didn't get to walk around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalib0y View Post
I didnt see a Yellow E36 M3 but then again I left at the beginning of the drive
E36 wasn't there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi29 View Post
is anyone gonna roll to the LTBMW meet on march 10th?
Yep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricksterr24 View Post
Anyone going to that meet on Saturday in Anaheim?
Yep. There's a Long Beach caravan setup.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2012, 07:08 PM   #531
tricksterr24
First Lieutenant
United_States
5
Rep
336
Posts

Drives: 2012 328i
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: los angeles, ca

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 328 sulev  [0.00]
Yep. There's a Long Beach caravan setup.[/quote]

koolio... where at in long beach?
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2012, 07:34 PM   #532
e92LuNaTiC
Major
e92LuNaTiC's Avatar
Mexico
24
Rep
1,470
Posts

Drives: Monaco Blue e92
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: ///310

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricksterr24 View Post
Yep. There's a Long Beach caravan setup.
koolio... where at in long beach?[/quote]

Really?? Where at!?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2012, 03:39 AM   #533
kiwi29
Team iTouge
kiwi29's Avatar
United_States
44
Rep
2,100
Posts

Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephbryan View Post
No worries. I didn't get to walk around.

E36 wasn't there.

Yep.

Yep. There's a Long Beach caravan setup.
Lol I know you're gonna be there XD wanna make a little caravan to ltbmw ? And what meet is in anahiem?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The HACK View Post
I'm going to use a very simple analogy, I hope you'll understand.
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2012, 03:41 AM   #534
kiwi29
Team iTouge
kiwi29's Avatar
United_States
44
Rep
2,100
Posts

Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (9)

Ill be selling my muffler delete at the next 562 meet, just give me a heads up so I can bring it prices are more flexiable w/ cash in person
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The HACK View Post
I'm going to use a very simple analogy, I hope you'll understand.
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2012, 04:31 AM   #535
tricksterr24
First Lieutenant
United_States
5
Rep
336
Posts

Drives: 2012 328i
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: los angeles, ca

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 328 sulev  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi29 View Post
Lol I know you're gonna be there XD wanna make a little caravan to ltbmw ? And what meet is in anahiem?
Its that savini wheels first meet mfest event. I think your on the maybe list.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2012, 06:00 AM   #536
busta7777
Captain
United_States
12
Rep
639
Posts

Drives: RB N54 335iS
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Downey

iTrader: (4)

Send a message via AIM to busta7777 Send a message via Yahoo to busta7777
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricksterr24 View Post
Anyone going to that meet on Saturday in Anaheim?
wat meet on saturday??
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2012, 01:12 PM   #537
tricksterr24
First Lieutenant
United_States
5
Rep
336
Posts

Drives: 2012 328i
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: los angeles, ca

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 328 sulev  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by busta7777 View Post
wat meet on saturday??
It's a savini wheel event. Free. It's like a mfest event in Anaheim. U down to roll?
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2012, 01:19 PM   #538
e92LuNaTiC
Major
e92LuNaTiC's Avatar
Mexico
24
Rep
1,470
Posts

Drives: Monaco Blue e92
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: ///310

iTrader: (4)

It's gonna be raining foolio! That's what low key is holding me back and also my sisters suprise birthday parrrrrtay I'm setting up Saturday too.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2012, 03:32 PM   #539
busta7777
Captain
United_States
12
Rep
639
Posts

Drives: RB N54 335iS
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Downey

iTrader: (4)

Send a message via AIM to busta7777 Send a message via Yahoo to busta7777
dammm its gone rain -_- lets goo still!! lol
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2012, 04:41 PM   #540
kiwi29
Team iTouge
kiwi29's Avatar
United_States
44
Rep
2,100
Posts

Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (9)

rain+bmw= fun
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The HACK View Post
I'm going to use a very simple analogy, I hope you'll understand.
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2012, 04:58 PM   #541
m3pare
Banned
m3pare's Avatar
Philippines
439
Rep
43,410
Posts

Drives: OBD1 M3.
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: MFEST HQ

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92LuNaTiC View Post
It's gonna be raining foolio! That's what low key is holding me back and also my sisters suprise birthday parrrrrtay I'm setting up Saturday too.
Rain starts at night. In the morning, it will be raining sick cars. This event is rain or shine, the warehouse is large enough to accommodate hundreds and party will be moved inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laidback View Post
Weather report for Saturday...Should be perfect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by busta7777 View Post
dammm its gone rain -_- lets goo still!! lol


Here's the LBC caravan info:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daskranke///M View Post
LONG BEACH/NEIGHBORING AREAS

SAM'S CLUB PARKING LOT - IN THE LONG BEACH TOWN CENTER-
7480 CARSON BOULEVARD
LONG BEACH, CA 90808



MEET: 8AM
DEPART: 8:30AM



LETS DO IT BIG MFAM!:bigun2:

.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2012, 06:03 PM   #542
e92LuNaTiC
Major
e92LuNaTiC's Avatar
Mexico
24
Rep
1,470
Posts

Drives: Monaco Blue e92
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: ///310

iTrader: (4)



What do I do?! I'm breaking my head debating on what should I do??? I know I have a lot of shit to do so I'm kinda like
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2012, 02:33 AM   #543
tricksterr24
First Lieutenant
United_States
5
Rep
336
Posts

Drives: 2012 328i
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: los angeles, ca

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 328 sulev  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by e92LuNaTiC View Post


What do I do?! I'm breaking my head debating on what should I do??? I know I have a lot of shit to do so I'm kinda like
Stop being a bob bear and go. Clean right now.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2012, 07:49 AM   #544
JaSMine310
Private First Class
JaSMine310's Avatar
Philippines
1
Rep
181
Posts

Drives: Alpine e90/ Brilliant Red e30
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: 310e30

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricksterr24 View Post
Stop being a bob bear and go. Clean right now.
text me if you guys are goin. if wake up ill reply. if not my ass is sleeping, and ill hit you guys up later to see how it went.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2012, 03:27 PM   #545
335 oClock
MOE
335 oClock's Avatar
United_States
82
Rep
2,530
Posts

Drives: 2011 e92 335i 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (13)

Send a message via AIM to 335 oClock
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSMine310 View Post
text me if you guys are goin. if wake up ill reply. if not my ass is sleeping, and ill hit you guys up later to see how it went.
a girl?!
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2012, 05:54 PM   #546
kiwi29
Team iTouge
kiwi29's Avatar
United_States
44
Rep
2,100
Posts

Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (9)

I flaked out on this one where's the meet at?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The HACK View Post
I'm going to use a very simple analogy, I hope you'll understand.
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2012, 10:01 PM   #547
e92LuNaTiC
Major
e92LuNaTiC's Avatar
Mexico
24
Rep
1,470
Posts

Drives: Monaco Blue e92
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: ///310

iTrader: (4)

Thumbs up

NEXT MEET FEB. 7TH!

GROUP BUY'S FOR THOSE THAT ARE PLANNING TO ATTEND THE MEET


MOTORSPORT HARDWARE STUD CONVERSION KITS!
WWW.MOTORSPORTHARDWARE.COM

MOTORSPORT HARDWARE SUPPLIES TOP QUALITY WHEEL STUD CONVERSION KITS,
LUG NUTS, BOLTS AND SPACERS FOR BMW, AUDI VW & PORSCHE.

*FOR SPACER INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT RYAN SEPARATELY AT MOTORSPORTHARDWARE@GMAIL.COM

THE AVAILABLE KITS ARE AS FOLLOWS...

75MM W/CHROME NUTS: $100
75MM W/BLACK ZINC NUTS: $115
90MM W/CHROME NUTS: $105
90MM W/BLACK ZINC NUTS: $120
75MM/90MM COMBO W/CHROME NUTS: $103
75MM/90MM COMBO W/BLACK ZINC NUTS: $118

DISCOUNT STRUCTURE...

1-10 KITS PRICES POSTED ABOVE (GREAT DEAL ALREADY)
11-20 KITS - $5 OFF
21-30 KITS - $7 OFF
31-40+ KITS - $10 OFF






BRIGHTEST ANGEL EYES ON THE MARKET!


THE BRIGHTEST ANGEL EYES OPTION OUT! HID ANGEL EYES!

HID ANGEL EYE FEATURES...

-YOUR CHOICE OF COLOR TEMP 5000K-20,000K (WHITE, WHITE W/A TOUCH OF BLUE, YELLOW & BLUE
-THE BRIGHTEST ANGEL EYES OPTION OUT
-2 YEAR WARRANTY
-KEEP ALL FACTORY FULL FEATURES W/NO DIMMING

*FOR INQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT ALEX@ALPINE

GROUP PRICING FOR HID ANGEL KITS ARE AS FOLLOWS... W/FREE INSTALL

1-2 HID ANGEL EYE KIT(S) - $165
3-4 HID ANGEL EYE KITS - $160
5-X HID ANGEL EYE KITS - $155


24 LED LICENSE PLATE LIGHTS FEATURES....$30 W/FREE INSTALL

-24 SMD LEDs (Bright White)
-DOUBLE SIDED TAPE FOR OEM AND AFTER MARKET TRUNK FITMENTS
-DOUBLE UNIVERSAL PLUGS FOR NEW AND OLDER BMW'S
-GIVES THAT NEWER FUTURISTIC LOOK TO THE REAR OF THE CAR


CODING & ACTIVATING HIDDEN EURO/OPTIONS...$40 UNLIMITED CODING

-SEATBELT CHIME DISABLE FOR DRIVER, PASSENGER OR BOTH SEATS
-DISABLE IDRIVE DISCLAIMER
-MIRRORS IN & OUT W/KEY FOB (MUST HAVE FOLDING MIRROS INSTALLED)
-LCI RETRO FIT CODING
-UNLOCK DOORS WHEN ENGINE IS TURNED OFF
-WINDOW SAFETY FEATURE
-BRAKE FORCE LIGHTS W/REGULAR BRAKE LIGHTS
-INSTANT MPG IN CLUSTER
-EFFICIENT DYNAMICS (6MT ONLY)
-DISABLE DOOR GONG W/KEY IN SLOT
-ALARM SETTINGS IN IDRIVE
-ALARM BEEP WHEN LOCKING/UNLOCKING
-ALARM RETROFIT
-ALARM BEEP LOUDNESS ADJUST
-TURN OFF DRLS
-ADD FUEL STOP SUGGESTION OPTION
-ENABLE DVD IN MOTION (CIC NAV ONLY [09+])
-DELETE AMBER FRONT HEADLIGHTS
-TURN ON HEADLIGHTS W/ANGEL EYES WHEN UNLOCKING CAR
-AND MUCH MORE!!
*SOME OPTIONS MAY NOT WORK ON CERTAIN YEARS & MODELS
*IT IS ASSUMED ANY OPTION ACTIVATED IS USED FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY.



LETS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE DEAL'S PEEPS!!!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2012, 10:15 PM   #548
m3pare
Banned
m3pare's Avatar
Philippines
439
Rep
43,410
Posts

Drives: OBD1 M3.
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: MFEST HQ

iTrader: (6)

e36 should be up and running by then
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2012, 05:17 PM   #549
tricksterr24
First Lieutenant
United_States
5
Rep
336
Posts

Drives: 2012 328i
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: los angeles, ca

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 328 sulev  [0.00]
Might get lights. That's pretty cheap
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2012, 07:39 PM   #550
kiwi29
Team iTouge
kiwi29's Avatar
United_States
44
Rep
2,100
Posts

Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92LuNaTiC View Post
NEXT MEET FEB. 7TH!

GROUP BUY'S FOR THOSE THAT ARE PLANNING TO ATTEND THE MEET


MOTORSPORT HARDWARE STUD CONVERSION KITS!
WWW.MOTORSPORTHARDWARE.COM

MOTORSPORT HARDWARE SUPPLIES TOP QUALITY WHEEL STUD CONVERSION KITS,
LUG NUTS, BOLTS AND SPACERS FOR BMW, AUDI VW & PORSCHE.

*FOR SPACER INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT RYAN SEPARATELY AT MOTORSPORTHARDWARE@GMAIL.COM

THE AVAILABLE KITS ARE AS FOLLOWS...

75MM W/CHROME NUTS: $100
75MM W/BLACK ZINC NUTS: $115
90MM W/CHROME NUTS: $105
90MM W/BLACK ZINC NUTS: $120
75MM/90MM COMBO W/CHROME NUTS: $103
75MM/90MM COMBO W/BLACK ZINC NUTS: $118

DISCOUNT STRUCTURE...

1-10 KITS PRICES POSTED ABOVE (GREAT DEAL ALREADY)
11-20 KITS - $5 OFF
21-30 KITS - $7 OFF
31-40+ KITS - $10 OFF






BRIGHTEST ANGEL EYES ON THE MARKET!


THE BRIGHTEST ANGEL EYES OPTION OUT! HID ANGEL EYES!

HID ANGEL EYE FEATURES...

-YOUR CHOICE OF COLOR TEMP 5000K-20,000K (WHITE, WHITE W/A TOUCH OF BLUE, YELLOW & BLUE
-THE BRIGHTEST ANGEL EYES OPTION OUT
-2 YEAR WARRANTY
-KEEP ALL FACTORY FULL FEATURES W/NO DIMMING

*FOR INQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT ALEX@ALPINE

GROUP PRICING FOR HID ANGEL KITS ARE AS FOLLOWS... W/FREE INSTALL

1-2 HID ANGEL EYE KIT(S) - $165
3-4 HID ANGEL EYE KITS - $160
5-X HID ANGEL EYE KITS - $155


24 LED LICENSE PLATE LIGHTS FEATURES....$30 W/FREE INSTALL

-24 SMD LEDs (Bright White)
-DOUBLE SIDED TAPE FOR OEM AND AFTER MARKET TRUNK FITMENTS
-DOUBLE UNIVERSAL PLUGS FOR NEW AND OLDER BMW'S
-GIVES THAT NEWER FUTURISTIC LOOK TO THE REAR OF THE CAR


CODING & ACTIVATING HIDDEN EURO/OPTIONS...$40 UNLIMITED CODING

-SEATBELT CHIME DISABLE FOR DRIVER, PASSENGER OR BOTH SEATS
-DISABLE IDRIVE DISCLAIMER
-MIRRORS IN & OUT W/KEY FOB (MUST HAVE FOLDING MIRROS INSTALLED)
-LCI RETRO FIT CODING
-UNLOCK DOORS WHEN ENGINE IS TURNED OFF
-WINDOW SAFETY FEATURE
-BRAKE FORCE LIGHTS W/REGULAR BRAKE LIGHTS
-INSTANT MPG IN CLUSTER
-EFFICIENT DYNAMICS (6MT ONLY)
-DISABLE DOOR GONG W/KEY IN SLOT
-ALARM SETTINGS IN IDRIVE
-ALARM BEEP WHEN LOCKING/UNLOCKING
-ALARM RETROFIT
-ALARM BEEP LOUDNESS ADJUST
-TURN OFF DRLS
-ADD FUEL STOP SUGGESTION OPTION
-ENABLE DVD IN MOTION (CIC NAV ONLY [09+])
-DELETE AMBER FRONT HEADLIGHTS
-TURN ON HEADLIGHTS W/ANGEL EYES WHEN UNLOCKING CAR
-AND MUCH MORE!!
*SOME OPTIONS MAY NOT WORK ON CERTAIN YEARS & MODELS
*IT IS ASSUMED ANY OPTION ACTIVATED IS USED FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY.



LETS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE DEAL'S PEEPS!!!
Don't forget to tell alex to bring extra balast and caps for people w/ messed up fogs and AE I wanna see how my angels will look with pure yellow but not sure if I wanna get them yet :/
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The HACK View Post
I'm going to use a very simple analogy, I hope you'll understand.
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:34 AM.




e90post
e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST