E90Post

Bimmer Retrofit

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > For Sale..AC Schnitzer mats, BMW badges and Chrome grills

04-23-2011, 03:00 PM   #1
schnitzer amir
The Don

Drives: 330i M Sport ACS and a 1M

For Sale..AC Schnitzer mats, BMW badges and Chrome grills

Genuine e90 AC Schnitzer set of front and rear mats for sale. These are 2 years old and are still in great condition. I washed them 12 months ago and they lost a little of their potency. Subsequently now they fit better. They cost I think 170. I am looking for 55 for them.

I also have the Bmw bonnet and boot badge which are fairly self explanatory. 15 for the pair.

I have a chrome set of kidney grills with the lips. These have the AC Schnitzer front badge and although I could sell them separately I would prefer to sell these complete. The badge is 30 on its own. Both grills and badge are in very home condition. Looking for 45.

I also have the ACS reR

All items do not include postage. Unfortunately unless you fancy a holiday collection is also out of the question as I live in the channel islands.

Will try to load pics, however if I am unsuccessful in doing so please pm me your email addresses and I will respond accordingly.

Any queries please ring me on 07829992222

Thanks
Amir
Attached Images

Last edited by schnitzer amir; 05-07-2011 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Add a pic and revised prices
schnitzer amir is offline   Jersey