E90Post

ECS BMW

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Redline Speed Worx (RSW) Presents: Alignment & Corner Balancing Services

05-02-2014, 08:08 AM   #1
SALES@RSW
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: TTRS

Redline Speed Worx (RSW) Presents: Alignment & Corner Balancing Services

Redline Speed Worx is proud to announce that we have a new addition to our facility, the Hunter Hawk Eye Elite System with Hunter's fully integrated alignment rack ! We are VERY excited to now have this piece of technology at our shop as it increases our ability to properly service our customers vehicles 10 fold.

New and patented QuickGrip™ adaptors and three-dimensional targets accelerate service with set-up times in seconds instead of minutes. Spring-loaded clamping arms adjust easily to various wheel sizes, and a simple thumb lever locks the clamp in place. Technicians can quickly attach the adaptors without concern for a perfectly centered target; off-centered positioning has no effect on measurement accuracy.

The system's patented clamping arms grip the tire tread instead of the rim edge, removing the worry of damaging expensive rims from metal-to-metal contact. Only a protective rubber ring at the base of the adaptor contacts the rim.

New and patented HawkEye Elite digital imaging sensors include four high-resolution cameras that instantly update adjustment readings on-screen. Working with the newly designed targets, HawkEye Elite sensors provide 3D modeling of wheel position and orientation for the most accurate alignment measurements.

CodeLink recalibrates the steering angle sensor (SAS) to match the final alignment angles of the vehicle, as required by the OEM, to complete an alignment. Failure to perform the manufacturer’s required SAS reset after wheel alignment may cause conditions that could result in comebacks. Shops that are unequipped to handle SAS reset risk enduring these comebacks or may simply have to turn work away. CodeLink wirelessly connects Hunter’s WinAlign® alignment system to the vehicle OBD-II to recalibrate SAS to match the final alignment angles of the vehicle and properly complete the alignment.

Live Ride Height Adjustment Measure and adjust ride height in real-time. Over 20 million vehicles require ride height measurement to complete alignment service.

Lowered vehicles are a problem of the past, we have a zero clearance rack which allows us to get anything onto the alignment rack!

Alignment Pricing Varies by vehicle and suspension system, please call us at the shop / e-mail / PM for pricing on your vehicle specific alignment!

When customers ask why alignments are so important, we at Redline Speed Worx, LLP are so happy to be able to quickly get a vehicle on the rack, and show the owner a 3-D image of what exactly their suspension looks like in its current state.

Then we point out the incorrect wheel angles, and ask them to imagine pushing their car down the highway at 70MPH dragging all 4 of their tires sideways, and then ask them if they understand the tire damage, and increased level of wear the suspension components endure…

Call Us NOW, to schedule an appointment to have your vehicle properly aligned! We recommend this is done yearly, any time suspension changes are made, or any point when the subframe is removed during the coarse of another service being completed!

05-02-2014, 08:27 PM   #2
nycbr
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 2008 TiAg 328xi

great looking shop! Wish I was closer
      05-02-2014, 10:16 PM   #3
ritchwell
Private

Drives: 2011 BMW 335i xdrive sedan

Beautiful shop and clean
      05-03-2014, 09:32 AM   #4
KMEninety335
First Lieutenant

Drives: E90 Monaco Blue 335i xdrive

Garage List
Seen the shop in person and it is amazing. I can't wait to go there in the next few weeks to get my wheels and tires installed and get an alignment.
2010 E90 335i xdrive | Monaco Blue with Black Interior | All Packages except Sport :/ | Apex EC-7 | Active Autowerke Strut Bar | Roc Euro DCI | Roc Euro Hyperboost DVs | aFe Scoops | BMW Performance Exhaust | BMWCCA member
KMEninety335 is offline   United_States
      05-03-2014, 09:40 PM   #5
Focus
Captain

Drives: N/A

Dropped my 335i off. Crossing my fingers!!
      05-04-2014, 11:57 AM   #6
330xtrai
Do you even post BRO?

Drives: 330xi

Garage List
2006 BMW 330xi  [0.00]
wow your shop looks amazing! Might get an alignment if i get new wheels soon
330xtrai is online now   United_States
      05-13-2014, 03:20 PM   #7
SALES@RSW

New Service Announcement: Redline Speed Worx, LLP is now offering complete Corner Balancing Services! We have purchased a complete scale system which is used in combination with our Hunter Engineering Company Corporate Hawk Eye Alignment Rack! We are finally able to 100% dial in the suspension on YOUR vehicle! Stay tuned for a complete write up / technical article on the service!

What is Corner Balancing you ask?

As the name suggests this involves very accurately measuring the weight on all four wheels at the same time.

What’s the point? Well the amount of weight or pressure on each tire will affect the amount of grip that tire has. Ideally all cars would have 25% of their total weight on each corner.

This would give completely neutral handling during cornering, acceleration and braking. Unfortunately it is rarely true apart from exotic mid engine cars where the designer has not had to compromise weight distribution due to other design constraints.

05-13-2014, 04:17 PM   #8
PowerBack
Enlisted Member

Drives: E92 335i

Please PM price for Alignment.

Thanks,
PowerBack is offline   United_States
      05-13-2014, 04:30 PM   #9
tc535i
Captain

Drives: 2007 335i, 2001 330i, 1995 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SALES@RSW View Post
Alignment Pricing Varies by vehicle and suspension system, please call us at the shop / e-mail / PM for pricing on your vehicle specific alignment!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBack View Post
Please PM price for Alignment.

Thanks,
      05-15-2014, 07:38 AM   #10
SALES@RSW

PM Sent! If you guys are looking for IMMEDIATE Quotes / Answer please don't hesitate to reach out to us via phone at the shop! We're Open Monday - Friday 8AM to 5PM, and the phone ALWAYS gets answered!