E90Post
 


Evolve Automotive
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Nascar driver caught 128mph in 45mph



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-25-2011, 12:34 AM   #23
Cptn Mo 703
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Cptn Mo 703's Avatar
 
Drives: my feet
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NoVa

Posts: 1,605
iTrader: (15)

Garage List
So what's gonna happen when the judge suspends his license??? That would suck having to hitch a ride from now on to get to work so he can race cars!! Lol
__________________
2008 Alpine White e93 335i- Sold
2009 Black Sap. Met. e93 335i- Sold
2010 Melbourne Red e92 M3- Sold
Cptn Mo 703 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2011, 12:57 AM   #24
Bakeme521
Some say...
 
Bakeme521's Avatar
 
Drives: Fresh
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Baton Rouge n NOLA

Posts: 4,272
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.04]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11ker View Post
NASCAR drivers ain't pro drivers what's so hard going around in circles all day..now rally car drivers are pro drivers...
Wow, die. Granted it is not the most entertaining thing to watch on tv to me, they are most def pro drivers.

I would LOVE to see you do what they do.
__________________

I have exhaust and an intake...
Bakeme521 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2011, 01:18 AM   #25
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
 
KGB7's Avatar
 
Drives: 01 740i sport
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Siberian Prison

Posts: 824
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptn Mo 703 View Post
So what's gonna happen when the judge suspends his license??? That would suck having to hitch a ride from now on to get to work so he can race cars!! Lol

Thats what the wife is for.


Correct me if im wrong, friend of mine told me this a while a go. But race car drivers lose podium points or has to pay fine to the NASCAR commission if a driver gets tickets from speeding on public streets.


F1 driver join Nascar.

"Obviously, it will be very challenging and great fun for me."
http://www.racer.com/raikkonen-targe...MC-RACER_DAILY
__________________
B
M
W
KGB7 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2011, 01:22 AM   #26
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
 
CollinsE90's Avatar
 
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: street corner checking profits

Posts: 1,927
iTrader: (0)

I'm still laughing at richard petty nudging someone to move them out of the way on the interstate
__________________
CollinsE90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2011, 07:45 AM   #27
11ker
Private
 
Drives: e90 320d M-Sport
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: london

Posts: 70
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakeme521 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11ker View Post
NASCAR drivers ain't pro drivers what's so hard going around in circles all day..now rally car drivers are pro drivers...
Wow, die. Granted it is not the most entertaining thing to watch on tv to me, they are most def pro drivers.

I would LOVE to see you do what they do.
Maybe a pro going around in circles..I'm from the uk and to be honest NASCAR is a pointless racing event..I reckon I could take some of those NASCAR drivers on the track and I ain't no pro driver..ok going at 200mph is not easy but after abit of practice everyone could do it..I could take my sl65 amg to 200mph on a straight stretch of road with no traffic for hours aswell does that make me a pro racecar driver..?.
11ker is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2011, 08:19 AM   #28
AngelinIsRich08
Banned
 
Drives: '11 X5M, '09 CTS
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: St. Louis, MO

Posts: 709
iTrader: (0)

Apparently he was driving a "sporty Lexus." Must've been an IS-F or LFA.
AngelinIsRich08 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2011, 09:34 AM   #29
Forcefed3
Banned
 
Drives: 2008 335i
Join Date: May 2010
Location: South

Posts: 4,742
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2008 335i  [0.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11ker View Post
Maybe a pro going around in circles..I'm from the uk and to be honest NASCAR is a pointless racing event..I reckon I could take some of those NASCAR drivers on the track and I ain't no pro driver..ok going at 200mph is not easy but after abit of practice everyone could do it..I could take my sl65 amg to 200mph on a straight stretch of road with no traffic for hours aswell does that make me a pro racecar driver..?.
No you couldnt.
Forcefed3 is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2011, 09:37 AM   #30
Freakazoid
Captain
 
Freakazoid's Avatar
 
Drives: Saturn Redline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pittsburgh

Posts: 967
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbreeE90 View Post
No you couldnt.
+1, this is one thing that I gave the GT5 gave, it at least gave a HINT to the difficult of Nascar driving.

Again boring 'sport' to watch, but saying it requires no skill is just stupid. Same thing could be said bout the UK version of football as well.
Freakazoid is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2011, 09:39 AM   #31
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
 
NYCGP's Avatar
 
Drives: Bandwagon
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jungle

Posts: 1,578
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11ker View Post
Maybe a pro going around in circles..I'm from the uk and to be honest NASCAR is a pointless racing event..I reckon I could take some of those NASCAR drivers on the track and I ain't no pro driver..ok going at 200mph is not easy but after abit of practice everyone could do it..I could take my sl65 amg to 200mph on a straight stretch of road with no traffic for hours aswell does that make me a pro racecar driver..?.
You are a very stupid person. Congratulations on coming out and being so open about it.

Herp... only drive in circles... derp.. I could out drive a professional..
__________________
"It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not."
-André Gide
NYCGP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2011, 10:24 AM   #32
chungdae
The Asian Sensation
 
chungdae's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Alpine White M3, S1000RR
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Miami, FL

Posts: 701
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman311 View Post
the ignorance is strong with this one..
+1
__________________
2001 Audi S4: RIP
2008, Infiniti G37S: Traded
2009 Honda CBR1000RR Sold
2009 BMW M3: Current
2011 BMW S1000RR: Current
chungdae is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2011, 10:25 AM   #33
11ker
Private
 
Drives: e90 320d M-Sport
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: london

Posts: 70
iTrader: (0)

Sorry I forgot for you yanks everything is difficult..and u think waking up in the morning is a skill...way to go..Im not denying the fact that it's NASCAR drivers are a pro at what they do but I personally don't think they are as pro as a rally driver or f1 driver..
11ker is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2011, 10:28 AM   #34
chungdae
The Asian Sensation
 
chungdae's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Alpine White M3, S1000RR
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Miami, FL

Posts: 701
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11ker View Post
Maybe a pro going around in circles..I'm from the uk and to be honest NASCAR is a pointless racing event..I reckon I could take some of those NASCAR drivers on the track and I ain't no pro driver..ok going at 200mph is not easy but after abit of practice everyone could do it..I could take my sl65 amg to 200mph on a straight stretch of road with no traffic for hours aswell does that make me a pro racecar driver..?.
Honestly, go educate yourself before you start criticizing something you don't know anything about. You just look like a tool.
__________________
2001 Audi S4: RIP
2008, Infiniti G37S: Traded
2009 Honda CBR1000RR Sold
2009 BMW M3: Current
2011 BMW S1000RR: Current
chungdae is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2011, 10:36 AM   #35
zgood4u
Private First Class
 
Drives: 06 Z4MC BSM
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Alpharetta,GA

Posts: 135
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelinIsRich08 View Post
Apparently he was driving a "sporty Lexus." Must've been an IS-F or LFA.
It was the LFA.
zgood4u is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2011, 10:38 AM   #36
007MCoupe
Major
 
007MCoupe's Avatar
 
Drives: das Bierwagen
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: the 'Ring

Posts: 1,457
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 Z4 M Coupe  [0.00]
ITT: Americans defend NASCAR
__________________
GoMiniGo///VB3///75mm wheel studs///Stubby///Aero bumper///GC front ARB///Pin pulled & Turner Camber Shims///Superflex FCAB///Powerflex RTAB///RE shock mounts///ECS 2-pc front rotors///Akebono pads///CSL headers///DKF catless Section 1///AKG Engine & Trans Mounts///SS brake lines///RPI scoop
007MCoupe is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2011, 10:40 AM   #37
11ker
Private
 
Drives: e90 320d M-Sport
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: london

Posts: 70
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbreeE90 View Post
No you couldnt.
1, this is one thing that I gave the GT5 gave, it at least gave a HINT to the difficult of Nascar driving.

Again boring 'sport' to watch, but saying it requires no skill is just stupid. Same thing could be said bout the UK version of football as well.
Im not saying it requires no skill at all..but how skill full do u have to be to race a car around in circles...so what you guys are saying is that a NASCAR driver driving 335i and im driving a Nissan gtr would beat me on track or even drag race just coz he is a NASCAR driver and he is a pro...i dont think so mate..but on the other hand a F1 driver would most certainly take me on a track with the cars stated above...i don't understand why none of you guys want to understand what I'm trying to say..
11ker is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2011, 10:43 AM   #38
burningchicken
Lieutenant
 
burningchicken's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 e90 335i
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: noVA, Virginia Tech

Posts: 430
iTrader: (5)

"If you ain't first, you're last!"
-Ricky Bobby
burningchicken is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2011, 10:47 AM   #39
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
 
CollinsE90's Avatar
 
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: street corner checking profits

Posts: 1,927
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11ker View Post
Im not saying it requires no skill at all..but how skill full do u have to be to race a car around in circles...so what you guys are saying is that a NASCAR driver driving 335i and im driving a Nissan gtr would beat me on track or even drag race just coz he is a NASCAR driver and he is a pro...i dont think so mate..but on the other hand a F1 driver would most certainly take me on a track with the cars stated above...i don't understand why none of you guys want to understand what I'm trying to say..
You have to be kidding me

you might want to research the fact that there is guys in NASCAR WHO ARE EX F1 DRIVERS
__________________
CollinsE90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2011, 10:48 AM   #40
007MCoupe
Major
 
007MCoupe's Avatar
 
Drives: das Bierwagen
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: the 'Ring

Posts: 1,457
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 Z4 M Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11ker View Post
Sorry I forgot for you yanks everything is difficult..and u think waking up in the morning is a skill...way to go..Im not denying the fact that it's NASCAR drivers are a pro at what they do but I personally don't think they are as pro as a rally driver or f1 driver..


If it's so easy why haven't F1 drivers that have crossed into NASCAR dominated? Put down the GT5 controller.


And what Brit says, let alone TYPES ain't?! I smell troll...
__________________
GoMiniGo///VB3///75mm wheel studs///Stubby///Aero bumper///GC front ARB///Pin pulled & Turner Camber Shims///Superflex FCAB///Powerflex RTAB///RE shock mounts///ECS 2-pc front rotors///Akebono pads///CSL headers///DKF catless Section 1///AKG Engine & Trans Mounts///SS brake lines///RPI scoop
007MCoupe is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2011, 10:49 AM   #41
11ker
Private
 
Drives: e90 320d M-Sport
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: london

Posts: 70
iTrader: (0)

I know what i am talking about FYI...have you ever been on a track mate..?..if you have then haven't you ever been lapped by a car that doesn't have the same power as yours...I do tracking every week and I can tell you that I've gone past m3s with my chipped BMW 320d..and i have done top speed runs with my sl65 amg hitting over 210mph..have you ever one past 155 Mate.?..maybe for you guys who sit at home play gt5 rather than track know how it is...what about the idiot that was saying he know how hard NASCAR driving is because of a stupid game..ok I understand you guys are defending your sport
11ker is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2011, 10:54 AM   #42
007MCoupe
Major
 
007MCoupe's Avatar
 
Drives: das Bierwagen
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: the 'Ring

Posts: 1,457
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 Z4 M Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11ker View Post
I know what i am talking about FYI...have you ever been on a track mate..?..if you have then haven't you ever been lapped by a car that doesn't have the same power as yours...I do tracking every week and I can tell you that I've gone past m3s with my chipped BMW 320d..and i have done top speed runs with my sl65 amg hitting over 210mph..have you ever one past 155 Mate.?..maybe for you guys who sit at home play gt5 rather than track know how it is...what about the idiot that was saying he know how hard NASCAR driving is because of a stupid game..ok I understand you guys are defending your sport
I will be stationed in Iatly come fall of 2012 so I challenge you to a race around the track. We'll see.
__________________
GoMiniGo///VB3///75mm wheel studs///Stubby///Aero bumper///GC front ARB///Pin pulled & Turner Camber Shims///Superflex FCAB///Powerflex RTAB///RE shock mounts///ECS 2-pc front rotors///Akebono pads///CSL headers///DKF catless Section 1///AKG Engine & Trans Mounts///SS brake lines///RPI scoop
007MCoupe is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2011, 10:54 AM   #43
11ker
Private
 
Drives: e90 320d M-Sport
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: london

Posts: 70
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007MCoupe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11ker View Post
Sorry I forgot for you yanks everything is difficult..and u think waking up in the morning is a skill...way to go..Im not denying the fact that it's NASCAR drivers are a pro at what they do but I personally don't think they are as pro as a rally driver or f1 driver..


If it's so easy why haven't F1 drivers that have crossed into NASCAR dominated? Put down the GT5 controller.
Coz their not used to driving around in circles...a F1 driver can race with nascar drivers and keep up..why hasn't a NASCAR driver ever attempt f1 koz they know they can't..it's a totally different skill..I don't think they would even finish Race..lol
11ker is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2011, 11:03 AM   #44
11ker
Private
 
Drives: e90 320d M-Sport
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: london

Posts: 70
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007MCoupe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11ker View Post
I know what i am talking about FYI...have you ever been on a track mate..?..if you have then haven't you ever been lapped by a car that doesn't have the same power as yours...I do tracking every week and I can tell you that I've gone past m3s with my chipped BMW 320d..and i have done top speed runs with my sl65 amg hitting over 210mph..have you ever one past 155 Mate.?..maybe for you guys who sit at home play gt5 rather than track know how it is...what about the idiot that was saying he know how hard NASCAR driving is because of a stupid game..ok I understand you guys are defending your sport
I will be stationed in Iatly come fall of 2012 so I challenge you to a race around the track. We'll see.
Mate Bring it on..and what car are you planning on..? Let me know so I'll bring something half the power and show you what skill is..your m3 vs my clio cup 197..half the power..ok?..let's have a little bet aswell..loser dresses up in womens clothing and get posted up on the forum..?
11ker is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
11ker = wanker, 11ker takes it up the bum, collin = not funny, collin asshole

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:03 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST