E90Post

Lux Angel Eyes

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > *Supreme Power l AWE Tuning BMW 135/335/535 N54 Blow Off Valve / Diverter Valve Kit*

05-26-2011, 12:36 PM   #1
Tam@SupremePower
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2007 e92 335i  [3.50]
Send a message via AIM to Tam@SupremePower
*Supreme Power l AWE Tuning BMW 135/335/535 N54 Blow Off Valve / Diverter Valve Kit*

AWE Tuning BMW 135/335/535 N54 Blow Off Valve / Diverter Valve Kit

Designed as a cost effective drop in replacement for the failure prone factory diverter valves. This kit features maintenance free diaphragm style valves which have been tested and proven reliable to 750+ horsepower.

In addition, there is an option to choose between a Blow Off or Diverter Valve configuration with the same kit. For those wanting to run in Blow Off Valve mode, the kit will include filters to prevent debris from entering the intake tract.

The valves feature an OE style connection for quick and easy install into the factory charge pipe.

For the 135, the kit includes a few extra components to remove the factory sound baffle. This is necessary for installation.

Warranty is 1 year against manufacturer defect.

Notes:

Free Shipping
Continental US Only

Ordering:
Phone: You may call us at 714-632-1951 to place your order over the phone.

Payment:
Credit/Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amercan Express. (avail online & over phone)

Other Payments: Money Order/Cashier’s Check & Bank Wire Transfer are also available. Please contact us to pay with either of these methods.

Tax:
All CA customers will be charged 8.75% CA Sales tax.

Shipping:
All orders will be shipping via Fedex. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Canada, please call us. You will be charged additional shipping fees. International shipping is available at reasonable prices, please contact us for shipping quotes.

Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday from 9AM to 6PM PST
Saturday by Appointment
Sundays we are closed

Retail Showroom and Installation Center:
Come check out our 10000 square foot facility in Placentia, CA. We install everything we sell.

Contact Info:
Phone: 714-632-1951
Email: sales@supremepower.com

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM, email or call us anytime and we will do our best to get you the info you are needing.
Tam@SupremePower is offline   United_States
      09-29-2011, 09:49 PM   #2
J-boogey
Major

Drives: F30 335xi Msport

bump for a great BOV, i'm looking for a charge pipe do you know which one would fit w the AWE? thanks
2013 F30 335i xdrive | Estoril Blue | Black Dakota Leather | Aluminum Hexagon trim | M-Sport | Cold weather | DHP | Premium package | Tech package | Harmon Kardon | PDC | Rearview Cam | IND Painted reflectors | BMW performance grills | JB4 stage 2 | ER downpipe | BMS Intake | H&R sport springs
J-boogey is offline   United_States
      09-30-2011, 10:38 AM   #3
Mr_PharmD
Major

Drives: 335i coupe

are the DV forged?
      10-01-2011, 09:06 PM   #4
posite
Private First Class

Drives: 335i F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_PharmD View Post
are the DV forged?
Lol. Pmed for a quote.
      10-03-2011, 12:09 PM   #5
Tam@SupremePower
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2007 e92 335i  [3.50]
Send a message via AIM to Tam@SupremePower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_PharmD View Post
are the DV forged?
Here is the information we have from AWE:

To add to our growing line of BMW Performance products, we’re announcing the release of the AWE Tuning 2007-09 135/335/535 N54 Blow Off Valve / Diverter Valve Kit.

Designed as a cost effective drop in replacement for the failure prone factory diverter valves. This kit features maintenance free diaphragm style valves which have been tested and proven reliable to 750+ horsepower.
In addition, we give clients the option to choose between a Blow Off or Diverter Valve configuration with the same kit. For those wanting to run in Blow Off Valve mode, we include filters to prevent debris from entering the intake tract.

Our valves feature an OE style connection for quick and easy install into the factory charge pipe.
For the 135 we include a few extra components to remove the factory sound baffle. This is necessary for installation.
Warranty is 1 year against manufacturer defect.
Tam@SupremePower is offline   United_States