E90Post
 


N54Tuning.com
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Possible new 335d or 335i



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-18-2007, 05:34 AM   #111
Dante
Major
Dante's Avatar
Germany
50
Rep
1,439
Posts

 
Drives: F31 330d / E89 Z4 30i
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bavaria

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjs View Post
Well, my choice has been made Just got back from the garage.

The garage managed to get me a spec-changeable 335i with a Mid-June (Poss earlier) delivery date, which i've ordered!

Spec:
e92 335i M Sport
Le Mans Blue
Black Leather
19" 255 M Wheels
Steptronic
Sat Nav Pro
Bluetooth
Voice Control
Front & Rear PDC
DAB Radio
6FL USB
Hi-Fi Speakers
Storage Pack
Floor Mats

The wait's not too bad considering they quoted me sept if I was lucky when I spoke to them last week! Still going to seem like ages though!
Congrats, nice choice!

If I might suggest, you should really get the logic7 if there is some budget left. It's soo amazing in the E92. I will regret not getting it in my E91 for another 3 1/2 years...
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2007, 06:04 AM   #112
rjs
Major
rjs's Avatar
England
15
Rep
1,281
Posts

 
Drives: E93 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK (West Mids)

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
'09 M3 (e93)  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
Congrats, nice choice!

If I might suggest, you should really get the logic7 if there is some budget left. It's soo amazing in the E92. I will regret not getting it in my E91 for another 3 1/2 years...
Thanks

Bit short on budget I've already squeezed the dealer down to get it to what I was allowed, then squeezed the company up a bit to get that lot in.

If I was going private I'd look at it as would not have a tight restriction or if I was prepared to wait till sept/oct then I might have been able to get a slightly better deal, but I've got just about everything I wanted.

I've not heard the Logic 7. I've heard the Hi-Fi, that sounded good to me so the Logic must be amazing!

I guess I'll have to make do.
__________________

E93 M3
| Azurite Black | Extended Bamboo Leather | Piano Black Trim | 19" 220M Wheels | Shadowline Trim | Edition Grills
M DCT | HDD iDrive | EDC | Bluetooth | Front & Rear PDC | Heated Seats | DAB Radio | Hi-Fi Speakers | USB Audio | SmartTOP
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2007, 06:13 AM   #113
Dante
Major
Dante's Avatar
Germany
50
Rep
1,439
Posts

 
Drives: F31 330d / E89 Z4 30i
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bavaria

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjs View Post
Thanks

Bit short on budget I've already squeezed the dealer down to get it to what I was allowed, then squeezed the company up a bit to get that lot in.

If I was going private I'd look at it as would not have a tight restriction or if I was prepared to wait till sept/oct then I might have been able to get a slightly better deal, but I've got just about everything I wanted.

I've not heard the Logic 7. I've heard the Hi-Fi, that sounded good to me so the Logic must be amazing!

I guess I'll have to make do.
You'll be fine with the Hifi-Speakers, as I was.

But don't make the mistake to listen to the logic7 afterwards...
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2007, 06:35 AM   #114
silverbmwz3
Colonel
23
Rep
2,021
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335d wheelbarrow
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Buckinghamshire, UK

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
How much more is the Logic 7 ? Do you really need DAB and Storage pack?
__________________
Current: E90 335d (May 2007) | Black/Black | Prof Hifi | Prof Nav | 6FL | Fully Electric Seats | Xenons | Folding Mirrors | PDC
Previous: 325ci Conv. Black/Black with lots of ACS
Previous: z3 3.0 Silver with Black&Red Leather
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2007, 06:48 AM   #115
rjs
Major
rjs's Avatar
England
15
Rep
1,281
Posts

 
Drives: E93 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK (West Mids)

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
'09 M3 (e93)  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbmwz3 View Post
How much more is the Logic 7 ? Do you really need DAB and Storage pack?
Storage pack is only 45, few extra cubby holes.

DAB looks good. You can get loads of extra radio stations & I can get 5 Live as well so I can listen to the cricket It's 280, but makes radio sound good

I've upgraded to the Hi-Fi speakers, which cost 390.00
Upgrading to Logic 7 costs 820.00!
__________________

E93 M3
| Azurite Black | Extended Bamboo Leather | Piano Black Trim | 19" 220M Wheels | Shadowline Trim | Edition Grills
M DCT | HDD iDrive | EDC | Bluetooth | Front & Rear PDC | Heated Seats | DAB Radio | Hi-Fi Speakers | USB Audio | SmartTOP
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2007, 08:38 AM   #116
silverbmwz3
Colonel
23
Rep
2,021
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335d wheelbarrow
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Buckinghamshire, UK

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
So the incremental cost to upgrade for you now would be 430 which you'd almost get to if you dropped the cubby holes and the DAB. Up to you of course, I had to make some tough compromises when I ordered mine...I dropped the 6 cd changer and universal remote control to get mine to the right price.
__________________
Current: E90 335d (May 2007) | Black/Black | Prof Hifi | Prof Nav | 6FL | Fully Electric Seats | Xenons | Folding Mirrors | PDC
Previous: 325ci Conv. Black/Black with lots of ACS
Previous: z3 3.0 Silver with Black&Red Leather
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2007, 08:43 AM   #117
skansa
Second Lieutenant
3
Rep
274
Posts

 
Drives: Datsun Sunny
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Watford

iTrader: (0)

who needs the universal remote control!!
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2007, 08:43 AM   #118
remmib
General
remmib's Avatar
Norway
352
Rep
26,256
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 520d M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Norway

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjs View Post
Storage pack is only 45, few extra cubby holes.

DAB looks good. You can get loads of extra radio stations & I can get 5 Live as well so I can listen to the cricket It's 280, but makes radio sound good

I've upgraded to the Hi-Fi speakers, which cost 390.00
Upgrading to Logic 7 costs 820.00!

Does anybody else get DAB than you guys in UK?
__________________

F10 520d M-Sport Alpine White | HRE P43SC 20x9+20x11 | Michelin PSS 255/35+295/30 | KW V3 Coilover | M5 Front Sway Bar + M550d Rear Sway Bar | 3D Design Front Lip | BMW M Performance CF Spoiler | BMW M Performance Diffuser | BMW M Performance Black Grills | BMW M Performance Pedals |
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2007, 08:46 AM   #119
rjs
Major
rjs's Avatar
England
15
Rep
1,281
Posts

 
Drives: E93 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK (West Mids)

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
'09 M3 (e93)  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbmwz3 View Post
So the incremental cost to upgrade for you now would be 430 which you'd almost get to if you dropped the cubby holes and the DAB. Up to you of course, I had to make some tough compromises when I ordered mine...I dropped the 6 cd changer and universal remote control to get mine to the right price.
Nearly, I want my DAB though
__________________

E93 M3
| Azurite Black | Extended Bamboo Leather | Piano Black Trim | 19" 220M Wheels | Shadowline Trim | Edition Grills
M DCT | HDD iDrive | EDC | Bluetooth | Front & Rear PDC | Heated Seats | DAB Radio | Hi-Fi Speakers | USB Audio | SmartTOP
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2007, 09:00 AM   #120
silverbmwz3
Colonel
23
Rep
2,021
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335d wheelbarrow
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Buckinghamshire, UK

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by skansa View Post
who needs the universal remote control!!
Me cos otherwise I have to get the keyfob out of my pocket (it broke off the keyring) to open the garage!
__________________
Current: E90 335d (May 2007) | Black/Black | Prof Hifi | Prof Nav | 6FL | Fully Electric Seats | Xenons | Folding Mirrors | PDC
Previous: 325ci Conv. Black/Black with lots of ACS
Previous: z3 3.0 Silver with Black&Red Leather
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2007, 09:00 AM   #121
silverbmwz3
Colonel
23
Rep
2,021
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335d wheelbarrow
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Buckinghamshire, UK

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjs View Post
Nearly, I want my DAB though
I'm sure the hifi upgrade you already have will be great. I haven't listened to any of the upgrades but I just knew I wanted the best possible sound.
__________________
Current: E90 335d (May 2007) | Black/Black | Prof Hifi | Prof Nav | 6FL | Fully Electric Seats | Xenons | Folding Mirrors | PDC
Previous: 325ci Conv. Black/Black with lots of ACS
Previous: z3 3.0 Silver with Black&Red Leather
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2007, 09:20 AM   #122
skansa
Second Lieutenant
3
Rep
274
Posts

 
Drives: Datsun Sunny
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Watford

iTrader: (0)

i am going for the DAB as well. DAB is in Europe as well.

Ahhh i thought universal remote was for radio, CD etc.. sorry i am being dumb.

anyone noticed that there are very few E92 silver cars around, i have seen only blue, black and grey, wheres all teh TiAG!!!
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2007, 09:29 AM   #123
rjs
Major
rjs's Avatar
England
15
Rep
1,281
Posts

 
Drives: E93 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK (West Mids)

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
'09 M3 (e93)  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by skansa View Post
i am going for the DAB as well. DAB is in Europe as well.

Ahhh i thought universal remote was for radio, CD etc.. sorry i am being dumb.

anyone noticed that there are very few E92 silver cars around, i have seen only blue, black and grey, wheres all teh TiAG!!!
I don't think i've seen one, even at a dealers. I've been driving silver cars for the past 10 years, so though it's about time I had a change.
__________________

E93 M3
| Azurite Black | Extended Bamboo Leather | Piano Black Trim | 19" 220M Wheels | Shadowline Trim | Edition Grills
M DCT | HDD iDrive | EDC | Bluetooth | Front & Rear PDC | Heated Seats | DAB Radio | Hi-Fi Speakers | USB Audio | SmartTOP
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2007, 12:45 PM   #124
Oli
Campervan man
42
Rep
2,667
Posts

 
Drives: RS3 and VW Kombi
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: here, there, everywhere......

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforspeed View Post
Congrats OliH
Thank you

My spec is;

335D E91 Touring
Sapphire black
Terra leather
Sliding centre armrest
Xenon lights
DAB radio
HiFi Loudspeaker system
Privacy glass
Heated Seats
Pro Nav
Bluetooth
Graduated tinted screen
Floor mats - I cant believe you have to pay extra for these
Delete smokers package
Blacklines
Blackout grille
Genuine CSL wheels

I think that should do!!!:rocks:
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:35 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST