E90Post

Motormavericks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Feeler:2008 335xi coupe AT/85k Miles!

07-15-2011, 05:48 AM   #1
S2Krazzee
Private

Drives: 335gone/s2k/S4/GS350

Feeler:2008 335xi coupe AT/85k Miles!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
I was wondering what i can get for my car.
Have 1 accident which indicates a bumper bumper accident while my car was parked so my car currently has the M TECH rear bumper.
I have all options except Sports and Navi.
Car was driven from Atlantic City to Edgewater to PA all the times so all miles are highway miles.

2008 335xi coupe Automatic : (
85k miles. Car has no problems.
Car has 100k warranty.
Alpine white with saddle brown leather.
17's with RFT's tires two new two 60% thread left. They are square not staggered.
One owner and oil changes every 7500 miles with castro synth or royal purple every time. Car has brakes/rotors changed recently less than 1000 miles.
two brand new tires installed.
Rims have some rashes here and there but no bends or leaks. drives fine.

Im gonna be honest. Im not a anal person so i dont get my car washed often. I smoke and eat in my car at times lol. I do long drivings so all miles are highway miles. I dont RIP my car but i do drive fast in highways. When i first got the car ill be honest and i beat the car like how BMW should be driven. At 85k miles my vbox still tells me i do 4.8~5.1 0-60 and 1/4 at around 13.2 ish avg. Thats almost the same stats i had when car was new.
Those people who say they havent beat the 335 is either lying or doesnt need to drive one. Off course thats my opinion.

Than i had a turbo both and wastegates and all injectors and fuel pumps replaced brand new by OEM dealer at 30k miles due to fuel pump failure that let to problems. Since than car was brand new.. All services are up to date and car has been strong. I say another 100kmiles on this car is no problems with only needed services at time to time. Fuel pump is warranted till 180k miles i beleive. But since the last fuel pump car has been great !
If you are anal bout your car this car isnt probably for you since it has dings on rims and rashes here and there but no bends at all leaks at all.

If you need a car that is strong in engine wise and need a car to drive for a reason not for a showoff purpose this might be a car for you. Or if you getting new rims and thinking to upgrade parts like front bumper since there are many chips but not noticable unless you go close and look at it from all the highway driving.

Car needs a full detail in and out. Lil dings on the car doors. Car is installed with Laser interceptor front and back. 4 heads and V1 hardwired. No other mods.

IN FEW WORDS. CARS KINDA DIRTY AND I DRIVE ALOT. PERFORMANCE WISE CARS GREAT. CAR HAS BEST PROTECTION FROM SPEED.

If you want a perfect looking car this might not be it since there are few dings here and there and rashes on rims here and there unless you can fix urself or planning to upgrade anyways.. But the car performance wise is the SAME as it is since day one i promise you and i will let you whip it if you want.

Im looking towards $22k for the car but very negotiable? i had no idea how much i should expect. Kellys book is at $24,5k forprivate sales. I paid $48xxx for the car. Sticker was around 51 at the time.

Is this offer reasonable or what should i or can i do to sell this car at what price?
First time selling a car since i always did a trade ins or totaled. But i was wondering what i can get for the car. I will consider trades...i would consider anything around this league. I can add cash if needed. You can add cash if needed. Im not really looking for anything right now since i have a car to drive but i just want to know what my options are...
This would be a perfect balling beater for soemone?? lol

Ill try to get more recent pics but this is a pic around 70k miles. Now i had a m tech rear bumper and just stock 164? 17's

Attached Images

07-15-2011, 05:50 AM   #2
S2Krazzee
Private

As you can see the cars dirty...its not your screen its the car thats dirty lol
      07-15-2011, 09:02 AM   #3
bmwghost
Registered

Drives: black on black 5

i'm not to far away, I would like to come see it. please pm me your number
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2011, 09:18 AM   #4
S2Krazzee
Private

i cant send u a pm. can u trrying pming me?
      07-15-2011, 09:35 AM   #5
bmwghost
Registered

Drives: black on black 5

i can't either it's because i just became a member but my number is 302-373-5907 jamie
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2011, 11:36 AM   #6
xoulu
Private

Drives: Acura TL 2004

do you have more pictures? email me at xouvang@gmail.com
will take this off your hands if we can work something out
Appreciate 0