E90Post

GetBMWParts

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > EVOLUTION RACEWERKS | Summer GIAC Flash Group Buy

Closed Thread

05-30-2012, 07:48 PM   #1
Evolution Racewerks
Captain

Drives: E90 N54 | F30 N20 | F10 N55

EVOLUTION RACEWERKS | Summer GIAC Flash Group Buy

Hi guys!

As a company that works closely with GIAC, I am happy to announce that we have the go from GIAC to do an exclusive group-buy for e90post members.

GIAC has been an extremely reliable and powerful tune that we have ran in our 135i time attack race car for a few years now and we definitely recommend it to everyone regardless if you're completely bone-stock or are FBO.

We are an authorized dealer and installer of GIAC so if you're in the socal area, we can get you setup and ready to go in less than an hour

Because of the low pricing for the group-buy, I cannot post it publicly so if you're interested please shoot me a pm and I can get you set up and ready to go. The group-buy will be limited to 10 members only and there is no wait for the slots to fill up. However, once the 10 slots are gone, they are gone for good.

GIAC performance software for the 2010 - 2007 E9x 335 smoothly delivers a 55 - 140 HP and 55 - 160 Ft/Lbs gain.

GIAC Stage 1 performance software for the N54 motor platform produces an increase of 55 to 70 horsepower and 55 to 70 ft/lbs of torque in pump mode on premium fuel, and with no other hardware upgrades. Hardware upgrades, such as, cold air intakes, inter-coolers, and exhaust can add up to an additional 10 - 15 horsepower and 10 - 15 ft/lbs.

Stage 2 software for the N54 requires an upgraded downpipe and an inter-cooler, although an intake that reduces vacuum with out increasing the temperature of incoming air is recommended. This calibration increases stock horsepower from 300 HP and 300 Ft/Lbs to 400 - 420 HP and 415 - 436 Ft/Lbs in pump mode on premium fuel and proper hardware upgrades. The GIAC stage 2 race calibration can bring the power to 420 - 440 HP and 435 - 460 Ft/Lbs when race fuel is used.

Evolution Racewerks is offline   United_States
      06-04-2012, 06:48 PM   #2
Evolution Racewerks
Captain

Drives: E90 N54 | F30 N20 | F10 N55

bump for tune that is known for bullet-proof reliability and stock-like drivability!
Evolution Racewerks is offline   United_States
Closed Thread