E90Post
 


Extreme Power House
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > [1013MM] Presents: Warning. What REALLY Goes On At LTBMW During Late Nights NO SLEEP.



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-02-2011, 02:49 PM   #67
el_do33
3
First Lieutenant
 
el_do33's Avatar
 
Drives: 325i B. Red/Terra
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: sacramento

Posts: 332
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 325i  [4.00]
Nice photoshoot.

I find it AMUSING that people rather put stickers of someone's name onto THEIR car rather than their own.
__________________

2011 MERCEDES GLK 4Matic - Wife
2006 BMW E90 325i - Self
el_do33 is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2011, 03:32 PM   #68
nosey
1
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2012 MW M3 coupe
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Posts: 119
iTrader: (2)

do you have more shots of Charlies?? like side and rear? Awesome cars and photos!!
nosey is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2011, 03:53 PM   #69
Brian@bavarianx
22
Banned
 
Drives: E36 M3
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Brea, CA

Posts: 2,268
iTrader: (8)

Send a message via AIM to Brian@bavarianx
Sick crew guys! I love the night shots!
Brian@bavarianx is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2011, 04:14 PM   #70
e92stance
9
Banned
 
Drives: e92 LCI 335 msport
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: MD

Posts: 969
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by creaminz View Post
At the show, Blurple turns head. This car was built for major show event purpose not for local meets or forum show offs. Plus, owner of Blurple does most of work on his car...not everyone can do that.

IND does produce badass cars but if you bring your BMW with trunk full of cash, you don't think LTBMW can do the same quality work as IND? To me it is not the shop, but 'We' are limiting factor for LTBMW.

I don't hate you, it's a forum. We share our ideas, opinions, mods, ect...that's what its all about. Who knows once Blurple retire from Show Event, it will be back to Mtech Front & Rear, Diffusor, CSL Trunk, BBS LM, just like 90% of us on this forum...sounds boring but then you might like it.
Is the blurple car the one that was in EuroTuner? Because if it is, it never said the owner did work on his own car.....???? can you verify?

Also, not to disrespect LTBMW or anything but IND is in another class, that class has one other student.....and that is MAC. So no---- to what you were saying, I do not think that LTBMW can produce the same quality of work as IND or MAC given the same amount of money, and I think most people on here would agree. IND or MAC would never let Blurple leave their shop or represent their name with that terrible front all uneven looking (Extreme Dimensions is garbage)

Imagination or not, we are not the limiting factor, BMW owners are generally expected to be a bit more civilized, educated and proper than the typical hood rat import kid that has "look at me now g-money" colored body mods or wheels. There is almost an unwritten rule of keeping BMW's clean and functional. I personally think the wild Japanese parts don't belong on German cars, they look silly most of the time but the pink caught me for a second looking.....like it was a car accident.

Last edited by e92stance; 08-02-2011 at 04:42 PM.
e92stance is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #71
Francis M.
4
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2010 3 series sedan
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Diamond Bar cali

Posts: 465
iTrader: (0)

Great Pix, Great Cars, and Great group of People to hang out with.

Thanks for sharing.....
__________________
MODS-ST c/o- full Mtech conversion-ltbmw carbon lip/ OEM trunk lip/ performance diffuser/gloss vinyl roof/ lux8 angels/ euro air box/performance exhaust/ CCW classics/performance shifter and hand brake
performance bbk/
active xenon lights
Francis M. is offline   Philippines
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2011, 04:47 PM   #72
creaminz
77
Major General
 
creaminz's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 LCI
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: So. Cal

Posts: 7,707
iTrader: (33)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosey View Post
do you have more shots of Charlies?? like side and rear? Awesome cars and photos!!
You should have seen his car rolling on the freeway...damn.
creaminz is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2011, 05:43 PM   #73
ejazbmw
63
blahhh
 
ejazbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NJ/NY

Posts: 6,350
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92stance View Post
Is the blurple car the one that was in EuroTuner? Because if it is, it never said the owner did work on his own car.....???? can you verify?

Also, not to disrespect LTBMW or anything but IND is in another class, that class has one other student.....and that is MAC. So no---- to what you were saying, I do not think that LTBMW can produce the same quality of work as IND or MAC given the same amount of money, and I think most people on here would agree. IND or MAC would never let Blurple leave their shop or represent their name with that terrible front all uneven looking (Extreme Dimensions is garbage)

Imagination or not, we are not the limiting factor, BMW owners are generally expected to be a bit more civilized, educated and proper than the typical hood rat import kid that has "look at me now g-money" colored body mods or wheels. There is almost an unwritten rule of keeping BMW's clean and functional. I personally think the wild Japanese parts don't belong on German cars, they look silly most of the time but the pink caught me for a second looking.....like it was a car accident.
what the hell
ejazbmw is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2011, 07:02 PM   #74
1013mm
94
aka 1013MM
 
1013mm's Avatar
 
Drives: pokingly flush
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Los Angeles / HK

Posts: 9,486
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2009 135i  [4.13]
Send a message via AIM to 1013mm Send a message via MSN to 1013mm Send a message via Skype™ to 1013mm
Quote:
Originally Posted by e92stance View Post
Is the blurple car the one that was in EuroTuner? Because if it is, it never said the owner did work on his own car.....???? can you verify?

Also, not to disrespect LTBMW or anything but IND is in another class, that class has one other student.....and that is MAC. So no---- to what you were saying, I do not think that LTBMW can produce the same quality of work as IND or MAC given the same amount of money, and I think most people on here would agree. IND or MAC would never let Blurple leave their shop or represent their name with that terrible front all uneven looking (Extreme Dimensions is garbage)

Imagination or not, we are not the limiting factor, BMW owners are generally expected to be a bit more civilized, educated and proper than the typical hood rat import kid that has "look at me now g-money" colored body mods or wheels. There is almost an unwritten rule of keeping BMW's clean and functional. I personally think the wild Japanese parts don't belong on German cars, they look silly most of the time but the pink caught me for a second looking.....like it was a car accident.
Yes it was in Eurotuner and yes most of the work aside from paint and sound system install/heavy duty work was done by the owner, another reason why he's associated with LTBMW, he does mobile installs for people in norcal LOL. He gets paid to do installs man.

Different target market for different shops. People who go to IND have wads of cash in brief cases. Basically the typical IND customer would go to IND with a long to-buy list and pay cash up front and leave it to IND to come up with the finished product. Can this also be done by LTBMW? Yes. Can this also be done at any other shop? Yes. All you need is the case money people. $$$ talks.

Being different was never easy. But this statement you made is wrong: "BMW owners are generally expected to be a bit more civilized, educated and proper than the typical hood rat import kid that has "look at me now g-money" colored body mods or wheels. There is almost an unwritten rule of keeping BMW's clean and functional." here's an example:



it was also featured in a magazine and doesn't even look anything like a bmw lol. it doesn't have any jdm parts on it. This one has 24k gold wheels on it.

Also LTBMW can pump out a full-fledged project just as well as IND... take a look at this... it was also featured in Eurotuner....



One of a kind.
__________________
1013mm is offline   Hong Kong
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2011, 08:17 PM   #75
rudebway
0
Bad Man Wagon
 
rudebway's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Posts: 98
iTrader: (1)

I think Blurple would be hot, only if a hot girl step out of it!
__________________
rudebway is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2011, 08:30 PM   #76
nomis_nehc
2
Banned
 
Drives: BMW E60
Join Date: May 2011
Location: W. San Jose

Posts: 256
iTrader: (0)

Phil335: I feel ya man. Obviously we all have our own opinions, and seems that whenever people speak out with different opinion, people get overly defensive.

I personally don't like that color combination on that so called blurple car. Goddamn I can't even look at it because the headlights' pink just absolutely scream smash me. I get the thing about trying to stand out, being unique, but surely there was a different color combination to try. That is simply hideous to say the least.

Then again, maybe I am a bit more traditional as well. I don't like the funky lime green, red, pink, etc. mirrors that's screaming for attention. There is something called complimentary colors... I think some people need to look into that.
nomis_nehc is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2011, 08:43 PM   #77
chris b.
32
Brigadier General
 
chris b.'s Avatar
 
Drives: zmp e90
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: White Plains NY

Posts: 3,253
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jzhang View Post
Yes it was in Eurotuner and yes most of the work aside from paint and sound system install/heavy duty work was done by the owner, another reason why he's associated with LTBMW, he does mobile installs for people in norcal LOL. He gets paid to do installs man.

Different target market for different shops. People who go to IND have wads of cash in brief cases. Basically the typical IND customer would go to IND with a long to-buy list and pay cash up front and leave it to IND to come up with the finished product. Can this also be done by LTBMW? Yes. Can this also be done at any other shop? Yes. All you need is the case money people. $$$ talks.

Being different was never easy. But this statement you made is wrong: "BMW owners are generally expected to be a bit more civilized, educated and proper than the typical hood rat import kid that has "look at me now g-money" colored body mods or wheels. There is almost an unwritten rule of keeping BMW's clean and functional." here's an example:



it was also featured in a magazine and doesn't even look anything like a bmw lol. it doesn't have any jdm parts on it. This one has 24k gold wheels on it.

Also LTBMW can pump out a full-fledged project just as well as IND... take a look at this... it was also featured in Eurotuner....



One of a kind.
well said!! exactly what i was thinking...
__________________

Brentuning Cobb AP pro tune
2010 335i zmp fbo
465whp 513tq 50% E85
chris b. is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      08-03-2011, 10:34 AM   #78
1013mm
94
aka 1013MM
 
1013mm's Avatar
 
Drives: pokingly flush
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Los Angeles / HK

Posts: 9,486
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2009 135i  [4.13]
Send a message via AIM to 1013mm Send a message via MSN to 1013mm Send a message via Skype™ to 1013mm
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiKc View Post
sweet rides
Sweet for sure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWBimmer View Post
Lookin Sick!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkStory View Post
love the black e92.. more pics?
full feature was posted here before

http://1013mm.com/blog/2011/06/charlies-bmw-335i-coupe/
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZuerstBMW View Post
NICE
thanks!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sza392 View Post
m3 sedan has to be the best thing ever made
Love it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBC View Post
I've seen better...






Quote:
Originally Posted by j1valverde View Post
More Haterade this man is thirstyj/k
Serious!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by remmib View Post
Awesome pics of the gang.
and its not even all of ltbmw
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibeclueless View Post
beautiful rides, nice shots
Thanks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by g_rant View Post
Dope pics of even doper rides
Rides are all dope!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IancoleTX View Post
JZ's photog skills are unmatched. Sick pics of sick cars man
Thanks a lot!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamazaho View Post
Sick photos, love them.
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctu11y View Post
Amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by new2the3 View Post
Loved all the cars except the hideous montego blue with pink 335i.
everyone has their own opinions!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shragon View Post
lol, being at ltbmw before any major event always means little to no sleep!
Exactly!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulBailey@ltbmw View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee.tran View Post
Hi. (:
Hello!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoduffer View Post
Magical!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb's335 View Post
Charlie's is so sick! I would love a full res pic of that for my background...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost170 View Post
nice pics!
Thanks man!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKap08 View Post
E36s are amazing
they are!
__________________
1013mm is offline   Hong Kong
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      08-03-2011, 12:08 PM   #79
longtran@ltbmw
7
Captain
 
longtran@ltbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Tundra
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CA

Posts: 790
iTrader: (8)

Wow, so much drama in thread that just show pics. As always 1013mm always pull through with his badass pics.

Hey guys, chill out. We never came in and said that LTBMW was the best of the best out there. We just simply posted some pics of what we did and what we do prior to a big event. No doubt IND and MAC does some badass work as well. I myself love their work.

Just post your comments about the pics. No need for some drama.

cheers
longtran@ltbmw is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      08-03-2011, 12:19 PM   #80
jg7879
9
Captain
 
jg7879's Avatar
 
Drives: e60,e90 and soon e36
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: los angeles

Posts: 989
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran@ltbmw View Post
Wow, so much drama in thread that just show pics. As always 1013mm always pull through with his badass pics.

Hey guys, chill out. We never came in and said that LTBMW was the best of the best out there. We just simply posted some pics of what we did and what we do prior to a big event. No doubt IND and MAC does some badass work as well. I myself love their work.

Just post your comments about the pics. No need for some drama.

cheers
agree
can we all just get along pls!! lol!
as always JZ photos are amazing
__________________

Last edited by jg7879; 08-03-2011 at 12:56 PM.
jg7879 is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      08-03-2011, 04:09 PM   #81
PAKMAN
161
Lieutenant General
 
PAKMAN's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: May 2006
Location: NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

Posts: 16,123
iTrader: (34)

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [4.75]
2006 e90 330i  [2.75]
I want for e92
__________________
stock car
PAKMAN is offline   North Korea
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      08-03-2011, 10:44 PM   #82
the infamous...
175
Relapsed Bimmerpost Addict
 
the infamous...'s Avatar
 
Drives: like I'M BOUT THAT LIFE
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: PARADISE aka CANES COUNTRY

Posts: 17,534
iTrader: (0)

@ ur pixxx w/ all the pp werk, u da shit!

is photog'n a hobby or do u do it 4 a living? cuz i can't imagine u do this on free time,
if so, maaad props!! i'm just think'n bout ALL the time spent on each n every single shot.


>>> i spy creaminz w/ new lip
__________________


"simple is clean" -The ///ModFather
the infamous... is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      08-04-2011, 03:11 AM   #83
creaminz
77
Major General
 
creaminz's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 LCI
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: So. Cal

Posts: 7,707
iTrader: (33)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the infamous... View Post
@ ur pixxx w/ all the pp werk, u da shit!

is photog'n a hobby or do u do it 4 a living? cuz i can't imagine u do this on free time,
if so, maaad props!! i'm just think'n bout ALL the time spent on each n every single shot.


>>> i spy creaminz w/ new lip
JZ produce some insane photos. He doesn't stop improving, it gets better and better everytime...so crazy.

You see my new lip!? ahem I saw it on longtrans M3 and LTBMW painted matte black to match my rear diffusor. I love how it looks
creaminz is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      08-04-2011, 04:13 AM   #84
klepto
1
I sell BMWs!
 
klepto's Avatar
 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 138
iTrader: (2)

wow, why so much hate in this thread?

sick pics and sick cars. nuff said.
klepto is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      08-04-2011, 06:50 AM   #85
kOncept
0
Private
 
kOncept's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: BNE

Posts: 99
iTrader: (0)

mean looking cars, mean photos!

what hood is on the charlie and blurple E92s?

edit: did a search and found that DD makes something like that but I heard their products weren't the best quality/fitment? has that changed recently?
__________________

Last edited by kOncept; 08-04-2011 at 07:18 AM.
kOncept is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      08-04-2011, 11:17 AM   #86
Nate@IND
104
 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 10,416
iTrader: (19)



We are all fans of LTBMW here at iND. If we were in Cali I would contact Long and make it one company.
__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      08-04-2011, 12:37 PM   #87
jg7879
9
Captain
 
jg7879's Avatar
 
Drives: e60,e90 and soon e36
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: los angeles

Posts: 989
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by creaminz View Post
JZ produce some insane photos. He doesn't stop improving, it gets better and better everytime...so crazy.

You see my new lip!? ahem I saw it on longtrans M3 and LTBMW painted matte black to match my rear diffusor. I love how it looks
hey darren, i'm glad you liked my spy shot of your car
__________________
jg7879 is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      08-04-2011, 02:05 PM   #88
Bavarian
2
Second Lieutenant
 
Bavarian's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 E92 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Berkeley, California

Posts: 209
iTrader: (0)

What kind of lip is that in the 2nd picture. It looks like its on the 335i m-tech bumper. I need to get that lip!
Bavarian is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:20 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST