E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Red 2007 335i Coupe CPO + Free Maint.

08-01-2011, 07:26 PM   #1
Cem

Drives: Red 335i Coupe

Red 2007 335i Coupe CPO + Free Maint.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
I am considering selling my '07 335i coupe. It has 45,2xx miles on it. It is Certified Pre-owned so you will have extended warranty till mid-March 2013. Previous owner also bought extended maintenance so you will have free maintenance till March 2013 as well. Red exterior is very rare for 335i Coupe, just check local listings and you will see. Some like red cars (like me, my last 3 cars were red) and some don't, but if you like red here you go.

I am the third owner but the second owner had the car for a month only (the salesman who sold the car to me said he sold this car to the second owner, unfortunately the buyer relied on a job offer he had when he bought the car and he couldn't get the job so he traded it in for a cheaper car.)
Here is what it has;
- Sports Package
- Premium Package
- Auto w/ paddle shifters
- Navigation
- Comfort Access (keyless entry and start)
- Rear parking sensors
- Dakota leather (more resistant than standard leather, was an ~$1400 option)
- Rear sunshade

So basically the car had ~$10k worth options from the factory.

What I added;
- Front carbonfiber lip (I was scraping the bottom of front bumper a lot so installed this as sacrifical protection for the front bumper )
- Carbonfiber mirror covers (use them as a bra basically)
- Rear lip spoiler with carbonfiber band
- 19" OEM M3 ZCP Wheels made by BBS, tires have very good tread - I use 15mm spacers for the fronts, rears have 265 wide tires so there are no rubbing issues even when you have people in back).
- Grocerry bag holder in the trunk

Basically I did not put any upgrades that cannot be undone easily as I knew I was going to sell the car at some point and everybody has different taste. I used JB+ on it but nothing else so the engine has not been abused (at least to my standards, don't know what the original owner did).
The tire guys hit the rear bumper with the stock wheel+tire when they were putting the M3 wheels on it. Paint flaked and peeled where the tire hit the bumper but the plastic was intact. I got it repainted as the does not have any scratches or dents and it bothered me. Besides that I did not get any painting etc work done on it.
The interior is 9 out of 10, I would rate the exterior 8.5-9 out of 10 due to the rock chips here and there and the bottom of front bumper (they are covered by touch up paint). Two rear tires have curb rashes but they are not bent, cracked etc.

The HPFP was replaced a few months ago by the dealer. My SA said the HPFP in the car was the original one so this is one of the lucky E92's that didn't have HPFP failure. The car has been extremely reliable, unlike my old E46, glad didn't loose faith in BMW after my horrible experience with my old 330ci. Everything in the car works and all maintenance is up-to-date.

I am probably forgetting something so ask any questions you may have. I recently moved to Houston, TX and drive 1 mile to work. So thinking about buying a fun to drive weekend car and an old daily driver car. Not sure what to ask for as the prices on local listings here vary a lot and KBB and Edmunds do not do a very good job for private part sale price based on my experience. I am thinking about asking around $27k and any suggestions for the price will be appreciated. No lowball offers please, I am not desperate.

Thanks,
Cem

Attached Images

08-01-2011, 07:48 PM   #2
ucosta
Unique

Drives: 2007 BMW 335i e92

Send a message via Skype™ to ucosta
I have $22,000 cash and i'm ready to pay. No joke. Please let me know
ucosta is offline   United_States
      08-01-2011, 10:03 PM   #3
Cem

Thanks for the offer. Would like to get a little more than $22k honestly.
      08-03-2011, 05:44 PM   #4
Cem

Sold to a friend. Thanks,
Cem
      08-03-2011, 08:17 PM   #5
blackedout335i
Banned

Drives: 335i e92

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=566618

lmk could add cash on top