E90Post

GetBMWParts

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Tea Party

Closed Thread

08-08-2011, 07:10 PM   #67
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?

Drives: Bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post

And being an independent doesn't prove any superiority either - it just shows that you're not being honest about your stand on issues.
Shit. I am not superior to anyone. Especially when it comes to politics. But I know bullshit when I see it. I am being truly honest. More so than anyone that affiliates themselves to an extreme side.

What's that old saying? When there are two sides of a story, the truth is usually somewhere in the middle.
      08-08-2011, 07:11 PM   #68
ScotchAndCigar
Banned

Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
awww you mad
Huh???
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States
      08-08-2011, 07:13 PM   #69
11Series

Drives: BMW turned up to 11

Now you are just equivocating, and trying to play the game of changing the subject. I didn't respond the the majority of what you wrote because it was mindless insults that were a childish attempt to change the subject.

You asked "has anyone here ever seen an administration and associated party continue to blame a previous administration this deep into their term"

Did people blame Clinton 8 years into Bush's term? Yes or No?

Was the fact that people blamed Clinton 8 years into Bush's term true, or false?

Too chicken to answer? These are easy yes/no true/false questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
It's obvious you ignored the parts that were too hard to bare. You stopped reading at "water under the bridge".

"Anyone who points the blame in their direction is stupid and should be ignored for their stupidity. It was the result of greedy people, not the Clinton administration. It's not the paper or pen company's fault for creating what was used to cheat on a test. " <----Forget that part?

I never once said I agreed to it. But, I took the time to read about it.

I must say, I am so happy for you. You must have been really excited to use the word petulant..

Comparing the finger pointing that has gone on for the current administrations entire term to the brief period of time those idiots got their opinion heard is laughable. It's like saying a watermelon is the same thing as a grape because they are both fruit.

The challenge still applies. Be critical of your own party just once.

Have you ever read something with an agenda that didn't match yours? Did you throw it down in disgust and exclaim, "LIES! ALL LIES!"

I noticed you ignored the rest of what I wrote. I am assuming it is because it was too hard to read. But a little dose of reality is good for you zealots. It keeps you from climbing towers and shooting at political officials.
      08-08-2011, 07:15 PM   #70
ghosthi32
Banned

Drives: Water camel

everyone in here is an idiot even me. so stfu
      08-08-2011, 07:15 PM   #71
GregTheStig
derp

Drives: a Tuk Tuk

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelinIsRich08 View Post
No, you close-minded liberal. The democratic party has always been about big businesses trumping small businesses.
I don't always jump in to political section, but I don't think that's completely true. While the Democrats support big government (not always a bad thing), they certainly don't want small businesses to die. Do you see Democrats defending subsidies to the oil companies? Do you see them defending corporate tax cuts? Okay... maybe just when the Republicans tell them to

Just my .02... but what do I know.

And at close-minded liberal.
      08-08-2011, 07:28 PM   #72
ScotchAndCigar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
i see nothing demeaning about that post. you are just too sensitive.
You must have just been released from imprisonment in a basement.
      08-08-2011, 07:34 PM   #73
ghosthi32
Banned

Drives: Water camel

Quote:
You must have just been released from imprisonment in a basement.
awww someone is mad. you need some tissues
      08-08-2011, 08:06 PM   #74
11Series

Quote:
Shit. I am not superior to anyone. Especially when it comes to politics. But I know bullshit when I see it. I am being truly honest. More so than anyone that affiliates themselves to an extreme side.

What's that old saying? When there are two sides of a story, the truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

You are being honest and truthful? Good.

You asked "has anyone here ever seen an administration and associated party continue to blame a previous administration this deep into their term"

1) Did people blame Clinton 8 years into Bush's term? Yes or No?

2) Was the fact that people blamed Clinton 8 years into Bush's term true, or false?

Here is your test to see if you can answer truthfully and honestly without equivocation. These are easy yes/no true/false questions.
      08-08-2011, 08:28 PM   #75
OldArmy
Lieutenant

Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si

When does nobama own responsibility for anything? Just checking as it seems everything bad that's going on is someone else's responsibility. A date would be nice. Tell you what, let's not be too exacting. While a month or fiscal quarter would be great, I'll make this easy--just pick a year, any year. Is it after '12?
OldArmy is offline   United_States
      08-08-2011, 09:10 PM   #76
ScotchAndCigar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
When does nobama own responsibility for anything?
I vote for everyone ignores the little baby. Answer your own questions, it's not as if you've ever contributed anything useful here. And if you think that sounds demeaning, it's because I've witnessed months of your posts.
      08-08-2011, 09:13 PM   #77
ScotchAndCigar
Banned

Quote:
When does nobama own responsibility for anything? Just checking as it seems everything bad that's going on is someone else's responsibility. A date would be nice. Tell you what, let's not be too exacting. While a month or fiscal quarter would be great, I'll make this easy--just pick a year, any year. Is it after '12?
By the way, the smarmy sarcasm thing got real old a long time ago, try another tactic.
      08-08-2011, 10:56 PM   #78
11Series

Quote:
I vote for everyone ignores the little baby. Answer your own questions, it's not as if you've ever contributed anything useful here. And if you think that sounds demeaning, it's because I've witnessed months of your posts.
It's so funny to hear these guys fluff themselves about how "independent" they are -- pretending they aren't partisan -- and then hear all this "nobama" crap and the like.

The problem they have is that 97% of these same right-wingers across the country voted for Bush (for a second time), and then when Bush was shown to be a lousy President, they all had to lie and pretend they never backed him. They started calling themselves Tea Party members to distance themselves from 8 years of failure, and now that the Tea Party is proving to be another failure, they now have to run away again and call themselves "independent". Rest assured, these so-called "independents" here will vote Republican. When called on it, they will weasel and cry and say that 3 years ago was distant history, and we shouldn't bring up history that makes the right look bad.

All this so-called "independent" and "non-partisan" claims, that come wrapped in anti-Obama, anti-Democratic Party, anti-"leftist" rhetoric is just their game they play to vote Republican while evading ANY personal responsiblity for the TeaTard Republican candidates they vote into office.
      08-08-2011, 11:26 PM   #79
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SoFlo View Post
Not trying to be "racist" but 95% of poverty stricken African American's like to blame there problems on someone else.
... and 95% of white racists like to blame everything on African Americans. I guess it's a wash.

BTW If that was you "not trying to be racist" I'm wondering what kind of things you say when you're not "trying not to be racist", cause your statement sounded pretty damn racist to me.
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper

Last edited by BKsBimmer; 08-08-2011 at 11:51 PM.
      08-08-2011, 11:30 PM   #80
mact3333
Captain

Drives: 11' Audi S4

Quote:
I don't need to explain the reasons some choose to point fingers at that administration for what happened during the last financial crisis. If you don't know why you need to look it up. Just to educate yourself. Whether you agree with it or not. But that is water under the bridge. Anyone who points the blame in their direction is stupid and should be ignored for their stupidity. It was the result of greedy people, not the Clinton administration. It's not the paper or pen company's fault for creating what was used to cheat on a test.

GOP = the right wing ... So saying "the GOP and the right wing" is simply redundant.

You are extremely over zealous when it comes to bashing the Republican party and defending the Democrats. People like you were created by 8 years of Bush and 3 years of Obama. Don't you ever get tired of defending a defunct administration?

When someone asked me in 2006 how I felt about Bush, I was honest. I couldn't wait for the end of it all. Our world image was shot. I was a New Yorker who felt that we were used to start a war that had nothing to do with my city's despair.

I am not a sheep and I never will be. I think on my own. I don't require Bill Mahr or John Stewart's jokes. Nor do I enjoy listening to Bill O'Reilly or Rush Limbaugh.

11Series , You are a sheep. You are exactly what they want you to be: a fanboy who defends without question and questions no decision.

Congratulations. You will never have to make up your own mind again. Because you are more than happy to let someone else make it up for you.

Prove to everyone on this board that you can be critical of a single thing done by your party. I really don't think you are capable.

:w ord:

08-08-2011, 11:36 PM   #81
mact3333
Captain

Quote:
Look again at what you're writing; you're just an asshole. You are incapable of having a discussion without demeaning your opponents. Seek help.
You have nerve!...he is an asshole?...mirror buddy...

You and 11 are the most obnoxious ones on here trying to diminish everyones views and denigrating everyone...hence I often challenge you cause not only do I feel you two are regurgitating what you are fed like sheeple, but you seem incapable of critical thinking where you must stand on your own without the liberal crutch...btw, you two are the most rude on here hence people are rude back to you...
      08-09-2011, 01:11 AM   #82
ScotchAndCigar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mact3333 View Post

You and 11 are the most obnoxious ones on here trying to diminish everyones views and denigrating everyone...hence I often challenge you cause not only do I feel you two are regurgitating what you are fed like sheeple, but you seem incapable of critical thinking where you must stand on your own without the liberal crutch...btw, you two are the most rude on here hence people are rude back to you...
I post only what I want, whereas you suck on the teat of Ron Paul, and your financial rantings have been judged as nuts by several others. Seems like you're all making excuses for those who dare to think you're wrong.
      08-09-2011, 01:59 AM   #83
11Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by mact3333 View Post

Oh please. Get over yourself. You are a huge partisan TeaTard hack who has never seen a problem that couldn't be solved with a Tax Cut.

And Scotch and I aren't the ones here implying that you guys are zealot murderers/political assassins. That's you guys. When you guys put up your crap trying to make us look like the Giffords shooter or something, you forfit ANY right to whine about the tone of the conversation.

Do you want to deal with any of the issues at hand? Or just insert your name-calling ban-bait?
      08-09-2011, 04:17 AM   #84
OldArmy
Lieutenant

Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si

Quote:
By the way, the smarmy sarcasm thing got real old a long time ago, try another tactic.
C'mon! We can do this! Can't reasonable people get to consensus on when the president becomes the leader of America and the free world? Based on events to date it hasn't happened yet but, it could come someday and we need to get out ahead of this! We don't want his whole time in office to go by without him ever getting credit for something!

Great speech yesterday Mr. President, the way you pinned it all on the Tea Party, a minority in one house of congress. This is no time to start taking personal responsibility for anything! You go girl!
OldArmy is offline   United_States
      08-09-2011, 07:20 AM   #85
Negotiator
Lieutenant

Drives: 07 GTI

Quote:
C'mon! We can do this! Can't reasonable people get to consensus on when the president becomes the leader of America and the free world? Based on events to date it hasn't happened yet but, it could come someday and we need to get out ahead of this! We don't want his whole time in office to go by without him ever getting credit for something!

Great speech yesterday Mr. President, the way you pinned it all on the Tea Party, a minority in one house of congress. This is no time to start taking personal responsibility for anything! You go girl!
Tea Party is not a minority. They are a solid part of the GOP, therefore a majority. I know that you want to see them as political renegades, but all they are still are corporate shills.

The way that Congress operates, even if they were a minority, they could still cause problems. As it is, a majority in one of the chambers of Congress is not something you can bypass. It's their fault.

I do wish that the President issued an executive order on the debt ceiling though...
      08-09-2011, 10:08 AM   #86
mact3333
Captain

Quote:
I post only what I want, whereas you suck on the teat of Ron Paul, and your financial rantings have been judged as nuts by several others. Seems like you're all making excuses for those who dare to think you're wrong.
There are alot of people who follow my financial advise...the ones who say I am nuts are people on this MB, not a great judge of financial acumen...time will tell who knows what the fark they are talking about....

No excuses here...I have been consistent in my views.
      08-09-2011, 10:09 AM   #87
ScotchAndCigar
Banned

Quote:

Can't let go of the smarmy sarcasm thing, huh? And I was under the delusion that a BMW forum would have mature, thinking members.
      08-09-2011, 10:10 AM   #88
mact3333
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
Oh please. Get over yourself. You are a huge partisan TeaTard hack who has never seen a problem that couldn't be solved with a Tax Cut.

And Scotch and I aren't the ones here implying that you guys are zealot murderers/political assassins. That's you guys. When you guys put up your crap trying to make us look like the Giffords shooter or something, you forfit ANY right to whine about the tone of the conversation.

Do you want to deal with any of the issues at hand? Or just insert your name-calling ban-bait?

Your thoughts are deteriorating quickly...listen to yourself...wow, the substance(little you had) leaving the train quickly....
Closed Thread