E90Post

ECS BMW

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > Related issue?

05-12-2014, 06:30 AM   #1
matthatchett
Private

Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

Related issue?

So I just had my 325i in for service and the service tech says my mechatronic sleeve is leaking. I'm not exactly sure about the function of this part but I am having some issues and I'm wondering if they are related. My DTC is kicking on randomly. I turn it off and then a few minutes later my BRAKE and ABS lights will come on. It almost feels like the car is missing out. Even once I have turned the DTC off, it still feels like it is doing it. I can be cruising down the highway or driving along city streets, it does not matter where or how I am driving. I can't say for sure but I BELIEVE that when it does this the rpm's go down and it is very sudden so I don't think it is anything to do with the transmission. Any ideas? Someone please help! I refuse to pay dealer fee's!
      05-14-2014, 02:21 PM   #2
matthatchett
Private

Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

Anybody?