E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > How much fun is allowed at bachelor party?

08-21-2011, 10:06 AM   #1
Makushr1
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i Sedan Auto

How much fun is allowed at bachelor party?

What do you guys think/experienced? How much 'fun' are you allowed to have at your bachelor party? This, obviously, is assuming there are strippers at the party. Only lookie, no touchie? Or, since you're about to take the plunge into monogamy, you're allowed one last fun time with a random?

Just curious

To Do (Cosmetic): Black Line lights, Lux 4.0 Angel Eyes, 19" CSL HyperBlack
To Do (Performance): Exhaust (still undecided which brand), SSTT, FMIC (unsure what type)
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 10:25 AM   #2
abisson
Canada FTW.
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 VW R - Stg 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makushr1 View Post
What do you guys think/experienced? How much 'fun' are you allowed to have at your bachelor party? This, obviously, is assuming there are strippers at the party. Only lookie, no touchie? Or, since you're about to take the plunge into monogamy, you're allowed one last fun time with a random?

Just curious
Ask yourself what your wife will do at her own party and you got your answer. Also depends of the buddies you have with you. If they are your best bros, then I guess you have no worries about being touchy, since they won't tell (even though it is not cheating..., but still).
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 10:33 AM   #3
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
United_States
Rep
Drives: 01 740i sport

You are allowed to do what ever you want to, as long as you are willing to deal with all the consequences.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 10:40 AM   #4
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by abisson View Post
Ask yourself what your wife will do at her own party and you got your answer.
/thread
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 11:01 AM   #5
MisterSkiMask
Banned
Rep
Drives: I Can not say

I don't know, I have never been to a bachelor party, nobody else has either
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 11:06 AM   #6
number335
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 Coupe

Take roofies so you don't remember a thing.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 11:16 AM   #7
Brey335i
Banned
Rep
Drives: e46 ///M3

Go to Thailand...
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 11:29 AM   #8
Feyd
Major
Rep
Drives: a DEEZZULL

What a perfect way to start a life together.

Why don't you at least try being married for a little while before you start fucking around on your wife? Ya know, give yourself an honest shot at monogamy.

If you just don't think you can help yourself, then don't get married at all... it's too fucking expensive when you change your mind. The thought that you would even post about this proves a certain level of maturity you feel about your relationship so maybe you need to rethink your path?

Not condoning screwing around, but if you want to/need to/whatever... don't be a complete fucking moron and bring it into a legally binding relationship.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 11:40 AM   #9
Forcefed3
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i

Garage List
2008 335i  [1.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feyd View Post
What a perfect way to start a life together.

Why don't you at least try being married for a little while before you start fucking around on your wife? Ya know, give yourself an honest shot at monogamy.

If you just don't think you can help yourself, then don't get married at all... it's too fucking expensive when you change your mind. The thought that you would even post about this proves a certain level of maturity you feel about your relationship so maybe you need to rethink your path?

Not condoning screwing around, but if you want to/need to/whatever... don't be a complete fucking moron and bring it into a legally binding relationship.
hippie
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 11:45 AM   #10
1sikbmr
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Ask yourself what your wife will do at her own party and you got your answer. Also depends of the buddies you have with you. If they are your best bros, then I guess you have no worries about being touchy, since they won't tell (even though it is not cheating..., but still).
+1

F80 ///M3 6MT Avus Blue ZCP
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 11:45 AM   #11
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB7 View Post
You are allowed to do what ever you want to, as long as you are willing to deal with all the consequences.
+1
      08-21-2011, 12:48 PM   #12
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep
Drives: Bandwagon

Quote:
Don't think it could have been said any better.
      08-21-2011, 01:03 PM   #13
schweppes
Banned
Rep
Drives: Planet Express

just think about all the dick your soon-to-be wifey might want to get on her night out
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 01:55 PM   #14
Brey335i
Banned
Rep
Drives: e46 ///M3

Think about all the other men those strippers have been touched by... no thanks
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 08:53 PM   #15
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Chevy Aveo

Quote:
aka no babies
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 10:30 PM   #16
BigDog
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: YMB F80

go on and get yourself some strange
      08-21-2011, 10:40 PM   #17
ScaredOnce
Very Important
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335xi (e92)

Garage List
Thumbs up

Full -on hardcore sex. Don't kid yourself. Your girl is gonna get banged and love it on her bachelorette trip (prob do stuff she'll never even do with you and think about for the rest of her life). You might as well too. Have fun! Let loose!

Actually, just got back form a bachelor's party wknd tonight. Unreal. Good times. Unreal pink
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 10:49 PM   #18
abisson
Canada FTW.
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 VW R - Stg 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaredOnce View Post
Full -on hardcore sex. Don't kid yourself. Your girl is gonna get banged and love it on her bachelorette trip (prob do stuff she'll never even do with you and think about for the rest of her life). You might as well too. Have fun! Let loose!

Actually, just got back form a bachelor's party wknd tonight. Unreal. Good times. Unreal pink
I hope your are seriously kidding. If his wife has sex with a random because its her bachelorette party, he shouldn't marry her. The fuck is that mentality? I have never heard or been to a bachelor's party where the guy fucks a random. At most its usually a lap dance.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2011, 09:52 AM   #19
Augenbrauezug
Captain
Rep
Drives: mk6 GTI

Quote:
That is maybe the best answer for almost any question.
Straight PIITB. Then eat dumplings.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2011, 10:04 AM   #20
ScaredOnce
Very Important
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335xi (e92)

Garage List
Talking

Quote:
I hope your are seriously kidding. If his wife has sex with a random because its her bachelorette party, he shouldn't marry her. The fuck is that mentality? I have never heard or been to a bachelor's party where the guy fucks a random. At most its usually a lap dance.

LOL, are you serious? I mean, I don't want to submit a bio to better understand each other's morals and socio-economic positions, but lap dances happen nightly. ha On these trips, the guys and girls are getting it on. I just went to the islands for a bachelor party this weeknd and got back. We definitely were nailing mid 30s married milfs. My fave was the pre-school teacher with her 3 kids and how great her hubby was. LOL (banged (in public beach cabana)) hahah. she was so freakin sexy. mm. ha

this is even more a sure bet with young women now than men, actually. Google "vacation sex" and read about how basically all those whore magazines they read and tv/culture sorta condones (if not excuses it too easily). And the surprising thig again - from all walks of life and statuses. Just skankin it up. Wives, moms, new brides.... all getting stuffed.

Gotta be realistic. Plus, if she's been to a real college anytime after 1995 and was cool enough to marry, she has most likely banged at least 50 dudes (and bareback at that). "Women's lib .... was just an excuse for them to make up the last 3500yrs of guys being ok to slut it up. They're just trying to get all the fucking in in like 35yrs.

It's hard to find "CPOed pink". Most of it has been "tracked hard", HPFPs blown a million times and didn't see a lot of new "rubber" if ya know what I mean...

Appreciate 0
      08-22-2011, 10:08 AM   #21
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep
Drives: Bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaredOnce View Post
LOL, are you serious? I mean, I don't want to submit a bio to better understand each other's morals and socio-economic positions, but lap dances happen nightly. ha On these trips, the guys and girls are getting it on. I just went to the islands for a bachelor party this weeknd and got back. We definitely were nailing mid 30s married milfs. My fave was the pre-school teacher with her 3 kids and how great her hubby was. LOL (banged (in public beach cabana)) hahah. she was so freakin sexy. mm. ha

this is even more a sure bet with young women now than men, actually. Google "vacation sex" and read about how basically all those whore magazines they read and tv/culture sorta condones (if not excuses it too easily). And the surprising thig again - from all walks of life and statuses. Just skankin it up. Wives, moms, new brides.... all getting stuffed.

Gotta be realistic. Plus, if she's been to a real college anytime after 1995 and was cool enough to marry, she has most likely banged at least 50 dudes (and bareback at that). "Women's lib .... was just an excuse for them to make up the last 3500yrs of guys being ok to slut it up. They're just trying to get all the fucking in in like 35yrs.

It's hard to find "CPOed pink". Most of it has been "tracked hard", HPFPs blown a million times and didn't see a lot of new "rubber" if ya know what I mean...

Ahh... Good old rationalization... Justify the immoral things you're doing by projecting them on the person you are cheating on.

A+ use of defense mechanisms.

See people. You can learn a lot from Scared. While you are all out feeling guilty and regretful for the terrible shit you have done. Scared falls right to sleep with no problems.
      08-22-2011, 10:23 AM   #22
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 F82 M4

you can have fun all you want... just dont stick your dick with a stripper even touch is OK .... just dont stick your dick thats all...

i bet if your soon to be wife stick her pussy into someone's dick i bet you will be pissed.

wait a minute...

after reading... ScaredOnce post... NO COMMENTS... fawk my comments.. .do whatever you want... just dont get caught.