E90Post
 


GTB Performance
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > L T B M W Group Buy -> Canada W I D E !



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-30-2011, 11:40 AM   #89
DESI4life10
Banned
 
DESI4life10's Avatar
 
Drives: Coding: Desi4life10@gmail.com
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West of Toronto, Canada

Posts: 3,365
iTrader: (18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnAge View Post
Damn! just saw this. You're guys are serious aaa
Raj this is just what your car needs. Cant wait for this, im so excited for u ^^. Wish I could get same two mods for my car
Naw...I aint confirmed yet. Something came up, probably won't be able to make it in time for this gb
DESI4life10 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2011, 11:52 AM   #90
OwnAge
Brigadier General
 
OwnAge's Avatar
 
Drives: LCI 328i
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Toronto. Newmarket.

Posts: 4,178
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2009 328i  [4.49]
^ noooooooo
__________________
3000k HID Fogs | Mtech 3300 AE | Alufelgen CS7 19" F 8.5, R 9.5 ET30 | ContiSport, F 235/R 275 | H&R Sport Springs | CF Perf. T.1 Trunk Spoiler | CF BMW Perf. Splitters | BMW Perf. Exhaust | iPhone4 Doc | PBX | K&E Filter/Charcoal Delete
OwnAge is offline   Armenia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2011, 12:18 PM   #91
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
 
E90MCF's Avatar
 
Drives: 06' AW E90
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: YYC

Posts: 1,543
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESI4life10 View Post
Naw...I aint confirmed yet. Something came up, probably won't be able to make it in time for this gb


This GB has no expiry

__________________
- OEM Blacklines - 3M Di-Noc Matte Dry Carbon Vinyl Roof - 19x8.5/19x9.5 Miro M6 Replica 'Time Attack' - 17x8 OEM Style 159 Spider Spoke - Matte Black Grills - LED Interior Kit - License Plate LEDs - CF Roundels/Wheel Caps -
E90MCF is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2011, 12:28 PM   #92
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
 
E90MCF's Avatar
 
Drives: 06' AW E90
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: YYC

Posts: 1,543
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvermist99 View Post
thanks for the quote
You didn't even get a quote since you didn't provide your cars details.

I put that in bold AND UNDERLINE that you guys need to give me those details, but still I have to ask.

__________________
- OEM Blacklines - 3M Di-Noc Matte Dry Carbon Vinyl Roof - 19x8.5/19x9.5 Miro M6 Replica 'Time Attack' - 17x8 OEM Style 159 Spider Spoke - Matte Black Grills - LED Interior Kit - License Plate LEDs - CF Roundels/Wheel Caps -
E90MCF is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2011, 12:37 PM   #93
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
 
E90MCF's Avatar
 
Drives: 06' AW E90
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: YYC

Posts: 1,543
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undies006 View Post
why are ppl choosing to not paint the parts? is it cheaper some where else?
They probably think that getting it painted elsewhere is a better deal, but are the places they're going to using top quality German paint and can they do it better than LT? You get what you pay for
__________________
- OEM Blacklines - 3M Di-Noc Matte Dry Carbon Vinyl Roof - 19x8.5/19x9.5 Miro M6 Replica 'Time Attack' - 17x8 OEM Style 159 Spider Spoke - Matte Black Grills - LED Interior Kit - License Plate LEDs - CF Roundels/Wheel Caps -
E90MCF is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2011, 02:02 PM   #94
Fozzy
Waaka Waaka
 
Fozzy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 E92 328xi
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Downtown Toronto

Posts: 463
iTrader: (3)

E90MCF - Looks like you're doing a lot of good work here to help guys out.

However, please take me off the list for the M-Tech rear bumper.
Fozzy is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2011, 02:05 PM   #95
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
 
E90MCF's Avatar
 
Drives: 06' AW E90
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: YYC

Posts: 1,543
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy View Post
E90MCF - Looks like you're doing a lot of good work here to help guys out.

However, please take me off the list for the M-Tech rear bumper.
__________________
- OEM Blacklines - 3M Di-Noc Matte Dry Carbon Vinyl Roof - 19x8.5/19x9.5 Miro M6 Replica 'Time Attack' - 17x8 OEM Style 159 Spider Spoke - Matte Black Grills - LED Interior Kit - License Plate LEDs - CF Roundels/Wheel Caps -
E90MCF is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2011, 02:51 PM   #96
Havok_2011
 
Havok_2011's Avatar
 
Drives: Alpine White 2011 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toronto

Posts: 2,948
iTrader: (7)

Any chance looking into the parts I was interested in?

Just a recap:

1. ARKYM M3 Front bumper (if they only have an M3 bumper I would consider getting an M3 hood and fenders, and do a conversion)

2. ARKYM M3 Front bumper but for a NON M E92

3. M3 Replica Hood or other hoods they sell.

All unpainted, all for an E92.
Havok_2011 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2011, 04:01 PM   #97
DESI4life10
Banned
 
DESI4life10's Avatar
 
Drives: Coding: Desi4life10@gmail.com
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West of Toronto, Canada

Posts: 3,365
iTrader: (18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90MCF View Post
They probably think that getting it painted elsewhere is a better deal, but are the places they're going to using top quality German paint and can they do it better than LT? You get what you pay for
Maybe to blend it with the car

Otherwise it probably will stand out without any fading.
DESI4life10 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2011, 04:34 PM   #98
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
 
E90MCF's Avatar
 
Drives: 06' AW E90
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: YYC

Posts: 1,543
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESI4life10 View Post
Maybe to blend it with the car

Otherwise it probably will stand out without any fading.
Don't forget the swirls as well
__________________
- OEM Blacklines - 3M Di-Noc Matte Dry Carbon Vinyl Roof - 19x8.5/19x9.5 Miro M6 Replica 'Time Attack' - 17x8 OEM Style 159 Spider Spoke - Matte Black Grills - LED Interior Kit - License Plate LEDs - CF Roundels/Wheel Caps -
E90MCF is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2011, 07:08 PM   #99
engotski
oh haiii
 
engotski's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 328i
Join Date: May 2011
Location: VanCity

Posts: 1,102
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by engotski View Post
Oo waiting for price tag on the rear mtec with performance diffuser please! Single exhaust outlet e92
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90MCF View Post
e92
328i
titanium silver
no pdc sensors with iS diffuser

price pls
engotski is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2011, 07:25 PM   #100
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
 
E90MCF's Avatar
 
Drives: 06' AW E90
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: YYC

Posts: 1,543
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by engotski View Post
e92
328i
titanium silver
no pdc sensors with iS diffuser

price pls
give me a part #
__________________
- OEM Blacklines - 3M Di-Noc Matte Dry Carbon Vinyl Roof - 19x8.5/19x9.5 Miro M6 Replica 'Time Attack' - 17x8 OEM Style 159 Spider Spoke - Matte Black Grills - LED Interior Kit - License Plate LEDs - CF Roundels/Wheel Caps -
E90MCF is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2011, 07:56 PM   #101
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
 
E90MCF's Avatar
 
Drives: 06' AW E90
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: YYC

Posts: 1,543
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_2011 View Post
Any chance looking into the parts I was interested in?

Just a recap:

1. ARKYM M3 Front bumper (if they only have an M3 bumper I would consider getting an M3 hood and fenders, and do a conversion)

2. ARKYM M3 Front bumper but for a NON M E92

3. M3 Replica Hood or other hoods they sell.

All unpainted, all for an E92.
1. $2000

2. $3000 custom fabbed from an original ARKYM M3 Front bumper

3. $600 NRG M3 Replica Hood
__________________
- OEM Blacklines - 3M Di-Noc Matte Dry Carbon Vinyl Roof - 19x8.5/19x9.5 Miro M6 Replica 'Time Attack' - 17x8 OEM Style 159 Spider Spoke - Matte Black Grills - LED Interior Kit - License Plate LEDs - CF Roundels/Wheel Caps -
E90MCF is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2011, 09:15 PM   #102
Havok_2011
 
Havok_2011's Avatar
 
Drives: Alpine White 2011 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toronto

Posts: 2,948
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90MCF View Post
1. $2000

2. $3000 custom fabbed from an original ARKYM M3 Front bumper

3. $600 NRG M3 Replica Hood
Thanks bud!

Hmmm now I need to think about which direction to take....

1. M3 Replica Front Bumper ($425) + Air scoops ($120) + NRG (Carbon8) Replica Hood ($600) = $1145 and I already got the carbon front lip for the m3 replica bumper sitting in my living room lol.

OR

2. ARKYM M3 Front bumper = $2000
+ M3 Carbon Hood (ebay for $500) + M3 carbon fenders (ebay $1,100) = $3,700 for a sick setup in spring 2012!?!

Decisions, decisions...
Havok_2011 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2011, 09:20 PM   #103
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
 
E90MCF's Avatar
 
Drives: 06' AW E90
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: YYC

Posts: 1,543
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_2011 View Post
Thanks bud!

Hmmm now I need to think about which direction to take....

1. M3 Replica Front Bumper ($425) + Air scoops ($120) + NRG (Carbon8) Replica Hood ($600) = $1145 and I already got the carbon front lip for the m3 replica bumper sitting in my living room lol.

OR

2. ARKYM M3 Front bumper = $2000
+ M3 Carbon Hood (ebay for $500) + M3 carbon fenders (ebay $1,100) = $3,700 for a sick setup in spring 2012!?!

Decisions, decisions...
You would have no clue about how those three elements would fit together as well. . . $3,700 blunder? :P

Both of those options are cheaper than my upgrades. . .

I'm going to have a red twin though
__________________
- OEM Blacklines - 3M Di-Noc Matte Dry Carbon Vinyl Roof - 19x8.5/19x9.5 Miro M6 Replica 'Time Attack' - 17x8 OEM Style 159 Spider Spoke - Matte Black Grills - LED Interior Kit - License Plate LEDs - CF Roundels/Wheel Caps -
E90MCF is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2011, 10:48 PM   #104
Dr. G
Brigadier General
 
Dr. G's Avatar
 
Drives: Black e92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Brampton, Ontario

Posts: 4,946
iTrader: (32)

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [4.35]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_2011 View Post
Thanks bud!

Hmmm now I need to think about which direction to take....

1. M3 Replica Front Bumper ($425) + Air scoops ($120) + NRG (Carbon8) Replica Hood ($600) = $1145 and I already got the carbon front lip for the m3 replica bumper sitting in my living room lol.

OR

2. ARKYM M3 Front bumper = $2000
+ M3 Carbon Hood (ebay for $500) + M3 carbon fenders (ebay $1,100) = $3,700 for a sick setup in spring 2012!?!

Decisions, decisions...
You will also need the rad support... $246+Ship from what I have written down. If you do it... I will do too... I just need a partner to get me pumped haha... or we can cut the 2000 and get OEM m3 front and use the saving for rear widebody????

Or we can do rep hood+bumper and then go with what we discussed on PM... I know I sound silly looking for a buddy... but I just need someone to get me pumped up so I can get crazy haha... we'll be mod buddies? I know you won't drive to my place to do the installs so I'll even come to yours haha.
__________________
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S
Dr. G is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2011, 10:53 PM   #105
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
 
E90MCF's Avatar
 
Drives: 06' AW E90
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: YYC

Posts: 1,543
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. G View Post
You will also need the rad support... $246+Ship from what I have written down. If you do it... I will do too... I just need a partner to get me pumped haha... or we can cut the 2000 and get OEM m3 front and use the saving for rear widebody????

Or we can do rep hood+bumper and then go with what we discussed on PM... I know I sound silly looking for a buddy... but I just need someone to get me pumped up so I can get crazy haha... we'll be mod buddies? I know you won't drive to my place to do the installs so I'll even come to yours haha.
WTF!?!?

I thought WE were mod buddies

</3 it's over. . . !
__________________
- OEM Blacklines - 3M Di-Noc Matte Dry Carbon Vinyl Roof - 19x8.5/19x9.5 Miro M6 Replica 'Time Attack' - 17x8 OEM Style 159 Spider Spoke - Matte Black Grills - LED Interior Kit - License Plate LEDs - CF Roundels/Wheel Caps -
E90MCF is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2011, 10:57 PM   #106
Dr. G
Brigadier General
 
Dr. G's Avatar
 
Drives: Black e92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Brampton, Ontario

Posts: 4,946
iTrader: (32)

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [4.35]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90MCF View Post
WTF!?!?

I thought WE were mod buddies

</3 it's over. . . !
WE AREE.... just if we were bank buddies too you could help a mod buddy with his mods... buddy.... hahaha!

I'm getting quotes on the rear widebody.... shit is CRAZY!!! Costing more then the front even.

I wish I was down by your area man, I can't get hyped for mods unless I got a person doing some crazy shit with me... if I was in your neck of the woods I would have done what we had planned by now 315... and gotten you to wrap my car into some crazyyy shiet.

I just tore my car apart today to figure some stuff out and it was BORING AS SHIT doing it alone and it was annoying handling some large parts without a hand.
__________________
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S
Dr. G is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2011, 11:34 PM   #107
Spoolin335
Justin Herass
 
Spoolin335's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Canada

Posts: 1,154
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.50]
Can i get a quote on a Mtech front bumper painted AW for a 2007 E92 ?
__________________

Spoolin335 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-31-2011, 12:23 AM   #108
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
 
E90MCF's Avatar
 
Drives: 06' AW E90
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: YYC

Posts: 1,543
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. G View Post
WE AREE.... just if we were bank buddies too you could help a mod buddy with his mods... buddy.... hahaha!

I'm getting quotes on the rear widebody.... shit is CRAZY!!! Costing more then the front even.

I wish I was down by your area man, I can't get hyped for mods unless I got a person doing some crazy shit with me... if I was in your neck of the woods I would have done what we had planned by now 315... and gotten you to wrap my car into some crazyyy shiet.

I just tore my car apart today to figure some stuff out and it was BORING AS SHIT doing it alone and it was annoying handling some large parts without a hand.
I know EH, we'll see!

My rear widebody will cost you 2/3 of what they're quoting

Come down here and I'll wrap your car for material cost only! 1/2 of what your buddy said

I got another custom in the works! Changed a large part of my 2 project cars YES, it's that good!

PM you details right now
__________________
- OEM Blacklines - 3M Di-Noc Matte Dry Carbon Vinyl Roof - 19x8.5/19x9.5 Miro M6 Replica 'Time Attack' - 17x8 OEM Style 159 Spider Spoke - Matte Black Grills - LED Interior Kit - License Plate LEDs - CF Roundels/Wheel Caps -
E90MCF is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-31-2011, 01:16 AM   #109
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
 
E90MCF's Avatar
 
Drives: 06' AW E90
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: YYC

Posts: 1,543
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoolin335 View Post
Can i get a quote on a Mtech front bumper painted AW for a 2007 E92 ?
About $350-400 for an E92 M-tech?
$350 Painted AW

Unsure as I'm still waiting on LT to email me my list and I've been calling a lot!

__________________
- OEM Blacklines - 3M Di-Noc Matte Dry Carbon Vinyl Roof - 19x8.5/19x9.5 Miro M6 Replica 'Time Attack' - 17x8 OEM Style 159 Spider Spoke - Matte Black Grills - LED Interior Kit - License Plate LEDs - CF Roundels/Wheel Caps -
E90MCF is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-31-2011, 01:24 AM   #110
Spoolin335
Justin Herass
 
Spoolin335's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Canada

Posts: 1,154
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90MCF View Post
About $350-400 for an E92 M-tech?
$350 Painted AW

Unsure as I'm still waiting on LT to email me my list and I've been calling a lot!

Sounds great!

Ill wait for the reply!
__________________

Spoolin335 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:23 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST