E90Post

Lux Angel Eyes

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > This Chart Nails It !!

08-25-2011, 02:15 PM   #1
Gamoto
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: 08 E93 M3 6MT/13 335ix/ 13 X3/

This Chart Nails It !!

This chart nails it don't you think?

Name:  Crisis Management.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  61.9 KB
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2011, 03:03 PM   #2
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

Oh Brother.

So Angel, Ghost, and Scott have been banned, but now you show up. Nice.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2011, 03:10 PM   #3
bolinp78
G35 convertee
Rep

Drives: 2008 335i (AW)

Man, Scotch. That just gets your blood boiling, doesn't it?
      08-25-2011, 03:44 PM   #4
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolinp78 View Post
Man, Scotch. That just gets your blood boiling, doesn't it?
Nah. Now, Rick Perry explaining creationism to a child, yes.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2011, 04:38 PM   #5
solefald
Nigerian Prince
Vatican City State
Rep

Drives: '11 F25

Garage List
'11 BMW F25  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
Scott have been banned
wtf? really? i was wondering what happened to him! why did he get banned?
      08-25-2011, 04:47 PM   #6
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefald View Post
wtf? really? i was wondering what happened to him! why did he get banned?
Actually, the others were banned, while Scott stopped posting after June 9. Perhaps he was reprimanded for the "do you beat your children" remark, but I'm not sure.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2011, 05:03 PM   #7
mact3333
Captain
Rep

Drives: 11' Audi S4

lol...

<-----

after all the things I have said in OT section how is it i havent been banned???....

btw, someone creative and super impressive sent me a PM the other day and told me to "STFU and that I am a waste of space"......funny...I feel like Alex Jones now...maybe I can interview M3Bahn right after Im done with Jesse Ventura and Bob Chapman.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2011, 09:20 AM   #8
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel
Zimbabwe
Rep

Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
"I don't have any substance to criticize the president with, so I'll write up this chart to show my displeasure with having Obama in the executive office."
      08-26-2011, 09:34 AM   #9
bolinp78
G35 convertee
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbook View Post
"I don't have any substance to criticize the president with, so I'll write up this chart to show my displeasure with having Obama in the executive office."
How about the correlation of him blaming Bush and everyone coming before him to reality. Pretty damn close. We all knew (and wrote on this forum before he was elected) that no matter what happens, he's going to take credit when anything good happens (Osama, taking all credit) and blame everyone else when he fails to move the economy in the right direction, and actually make it worse. You can say ALLLLLLL you want (and I'm sure you will) about the harm that Bush did to this country, blah blah blah, but it doesn't take away from the fact that Obama will never own up to any mistakes, he's too prideful, too much of a politician for that. Haven't you noticed that even African Americans are turning on him at this point?

Now all the stuff about vacations. That part of the chart is supposed to be facetious.

But the blame Bush part, that had me laughing out loud.
      08-26-2011, 09:38 AM   #10
Wraith.
Captain
Rep

Drives: ED '11 Z4 35is

Quote:
How about the correlation of him blaming Bush and everyone coming before him to reality. Pretty damn close. We all knew (and wrote on this forum before he was elected) that no matter what happens, he's going to take credit when anything good happens and blame everyone else when he fails to move the economy in the right direction, and actually make it worse. You can say ALLLLLLL you want (and I'm sure you will) about the harm that Bush did to this country, blah blah blah, but it doesn't take away from the fact that Obama will never own up to any mistakes, he's too prideful, too much of a politician for that.

Now all the stuff about vacations. That part of the chart is supposed to be facetious.

But the blame Bush part, that had me laughing out loud.

No different from any other politician..., so what's your point?
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2011, 09:49 AM   #11
E90SoFlo
Banned
Rep

Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith. View Post
No different from any other politician..., so what's your point?
Thats not quite right. Sorry.

I have never heard so much finger pointing then with this administration, I agree they where appointed during a tough time, but they campaigned for "CHANGE"! That they would fix everything.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2011, 10:12 AM   #12
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SoFlo View Post
Thats not quite right. Sorry.

I have never heard so much finger pointing then with this administration, I agree they where appointed during a tough time, but they campaigned for "CHANGE"! That they would fix everything.
Name one thing the Obama administration did that wasn't opposed tooth-and-nail by the republicans. Everyone ignores the fact that being president doesn't mean that he gets his way, ever. From healthcare reform to the debt ceiling, the repubs have turned non-issues into government-crippling battles, because they're a bunch of babies.

And just to set the record straight (once again), anyone who thinks that inauguration day is the starting point for Obama to fix everything is a fool. Look at Reagan's 1st term in office, unemployment from the recession shot-up until his 4th year in office. I don't hear anyone saying that Reagan was a failure, or that he played the blame game. There's a double-standard here.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2011, 10:24 AM   #13
E90SoFlo
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Name one thing the Obama administration did that wasn't opposed tooth-and-nail by the republicans. Everyone ignores the fact that being president doesn't mean that he gets his way, ever. From healthcare reform to the debt ceiling, the repubs have turned non-issues into government-crippling battles, because they're a bunch of babies.

And just to set the record straight (once again), anyone who thinks that inauguration day is the starting point for Obama to fix everything is a fool. Look at Reagan's 1st term in office, unemployment from the recession shot-up until his 4th year in office. I don't hear anyone saying that Reagan was a failure, or that he played the blame game. There's a double-standard here.
He promised change and to fix everything
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2011, 10:30 AM   #14
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel
Zimbabwe
Rep

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
Quote:
Yes but the opposition wouldn't let him make a single move. How about you explain the usage of the Secret Holds used to hold more than 100 of his appointments after he was elected.
      08-26-2011, 10:45 AM   #15
bolinp78
G35 convertee
Rep

Quote:
Yes but the opposition wouldn't let him make a single move. How about you explain the usage of the Secret Holds used to hold more than 100 of his appointments after he was elected.
Your defense is both predictable and laughable. NO MATTER WHAT, you will defend him to the bitter end. He could kill your dog and you will still find good in it. In your mind, it seems to me that you're saying to yourself "Obama is still a better option than any of those shitty Republican candidates" instead of critically thinking about "What has Obama really done right for this country?" (besides Obama got Osama...)
      08-26-2011, 10:50 AM   #16
Vapid
Banned
Rep

Drives: E92

Quote:

Wha wha wha! Barry had opposition. Who's a bunch of babies again?
Besides, who cares if the Republicans opposed anything? You had super-majorities in both houses for the first 2 years, you could have passed anything. You essentially had no opposition. And universal healthcare in the US is not a non-issue.

Just to set the record straight, unemployment under Reagan peaked in Nov/Dec '82 (end of his second year), then steadily declined thereafter. But don't let facts get in your way.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2011, 10:50 AM   #17
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
He brought change, but your "fix everything" statement is just infantile. Please try to have an adult conversation.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2011, 10:53 AM   #18
OldArmy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si

Quote:
This is the best defense that the dems have and it's a poor one (passed obamacare didn't they?). As to the rest, maybe, if he had any experience going in, he wouldn't have made such promises. He ran his mouth, made promises and has disappointed his constituents while simultaneously validating the fears of his opponents and failing to sway independents.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2011, 11:44 AM   #19
E90SoFlo
Banned
Rep

Quote:
He brought change, but your "fix everything" statement is just infantile. Please try to have an adult conversation.
lol Yes he did, I think while he was campainging he was insinuating "positive" change.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2011, 12:16 PM   #20
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
lol Yes he did, I think while he was campainging he was insinuating "positive" change.
Boy, you're witty
You're defending a guy who said "he promised to fix everything".
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2011, 12:21 PM   #21
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
passed obamacare didn't they?
No. For those over the age of 7, it's called healthcare reform. And as you were apparently in a coma, it took 1 1/2 years and about a dozen major revisions to "pass", causing many democrats to feel that he caved. But without doing so, nothing would've passed.
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2011, 09:04 AM   #22
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel
Zimbabwe
Rep

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
Quote:
Your defense is both predictable and laughable. NO MATTER WHAT, you will defend him to the bitter end. He could kill your dog and you will still find good in it. In your mind, it seems to me that you're saying to yourself "Obama is still a better option than any of those shitty Republican candidates" instead of critically thinking about "What has Obama really done right for this country?" (besides Obama got Osama...)
What is your feeling about the GOP obstructing most of the stuff the Executive branch has tried to push forward? What are your thoughts on the 113 secret holds used to hold back appointees?