E90Post
 


 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Wtf!! Im Going To Kill This Guy!!!



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-09-2011, 02:23 PM   #1
venom3469
First Lieutenant
 
venom3469's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 AW/R 6MT 335i, YZF-R6.
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florence, Alabama

Posts: 326
iTrader: (0)

Angry Wtf!! Im Going To Kill This Guy!!!

Ok as some of you know I am suppose to be purchasing my 335i tomorrow.
I call the guy to day to make sure everything is setup and guess what I find out.

The PIECE OF SHIT SOLD the CAR!!

I have been talking to this guy for 2 damn weeks now! Getting pics, videos, and a car inspection. I even tell the guy because I live in Alabama and he lives in Texas, that I'm going to be flying out. Which will require me to buy tickets, I just didn't want to buy them and he end up selling the car.

I also said if another buyer did present itself tell me first and ill see if ill match. I only got him 1k under his asking. He tells me this guy offers him original price and sell the car! The bastard even tells me this it's fine and we set up the date that will work out for us both.

So I call the guy back and tell him well guess what the 1k extra you got in your deal! (which if it came down to it I would of paid!) Your going to be paying me 1k in tickets you just cost me! So why the HELL WOULD YOU EVEN THINK OF SELLING IT WHEN I'M COMING LITERALLY TOMORROW! HE KNEW I HAD THE TICKETS PURCHASED! WHAT A PEACE OF SHIT!

Sorry guys but I need to vent!!

Last edited by venom3469; 09-09-2011 at 08:11 PM.
venom3469 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2011, 02:26 PM   #2
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
 
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tampa, FL

Posts: 4,765
iTrader: (0)

__________________
Stop putting stuff like painted reflectors and premium package in your signature. You're embarrassing.
TK-421 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2011, 02:27 PM   #3
KingOfJericho
Major General
 
KingOfJericho's Avatar
 
Drives: Yes
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: CT

Posts: 5,006
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
No deposit?
__________________
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Bimmerpost.

2010 S4 Current | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Retired
KingOfJericho is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2011, 02:34 PM   #4
venom3469
First Lieutenant
 
venom3469's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 AW/R 6MT 335i, YZF-R6.
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florence, Alabama

Posts: 326
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
No deposit?
I offered a deposit he said It wouldn't be a problem! He never even asked for one in the first place! LOW LIFE LYING PIECE OF SHIT!

Last edited by venom3469; 09-09-2011 at 08:13 PM.
venom3469 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2011, 02:36 PM   #5
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
 
UltimateBMW's Avatar
 
Drives: MP4
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: South

Posts: 3,287
iTrader: (0)

Not sure I understand the whole situation and why you are buying a car in Texas when you live in Alabama. But why don't you just put in an order for your own specific car. With a deposit, this would never happen.

Still, your situation sucks. But you may be able to use it as leverage in bargaining for a new car order. Tell him since you were planning on driving it back, you want another $1k off the sticker of a specially ordered car. (Don't let him bully or force you into a sale because he has knowledge you flew down and are hence stuck in a position where you need a car and 'have' to buy. Thats how they get you.)
__________________
UltimateBMW is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2011, 02:37 PM   #6
venom3469
First Lieutenant
 
venom3469's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 AW/R 6MT 335i, YZF-R6.
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florence, Alabama

Posts: 326
iTrader: (0)

I did just get of the phone with my airline. I explained the situation and I got a refund luckily! The only one damn thing to go right today!
venom3469 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2011, 02:39 PM   #7
KingOfJericho
Major General
 
KingOfJericho's Avatar
 
Drives: Yes
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: CT

Posts: 5,006
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
Was this from a dealer or a private seller?
__________________
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Bimmerpost.

2010 S4 Current | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Retired
KingOfJericho is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2011, 02:40 PM   #8
venom3469
First Lieutenant
 
venom3469's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 AW/R 6MT 335i, YZF-R6.
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florence, Alabama

Posts: 326
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBMW View Post
Not sure I understand the whole situation and why you are buying a car in Texas when you live in Alabama. But why don't you just put in an order for your own specific car. With a deposit, this would never happen.

Still, your situation sucks. But you may be able to use it as leverage in bargaining for a new car order. Tell him since you were planning on driving it back, you want another $1k off the sticker of a specially ordered car. (Don't let him bully or force you into a sale because he has knowledge you flew down and are hence stuck in a position where you need a car and 'have' to buy. Thats how they get you.)
It was a private owner in Texas and If you can find me a black on black 08 with 27k miles on it fully loaded 6MT for 35k and under! Point me in the direction!

They are hard to find and as nice as this one was I will probably never get one like it again!
venom3469 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2011, 02:42 PM   #9
venom3469
First Lieutenant
 
venom3469's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 AW/R 6MT 335i, YZF-R6.
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florence, Alabama

Posts: 326
iTrader: (0)

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...ype=b&make=BMW

This was what I was going to get.

Now I'm back on the hunt but damn man that car had everything I wanted for starting out!
venom3469 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2011, 02:44 PM   #10
infinitekid2002
Creepin while ya sleepin
 
infinitekid2002's Avatar
 
Drives: Like a Bat out of Hell
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: City of Angels

Posts: 3,360
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 135i  [3.71]
Private owner..lols...your faith in humanity is heartwarming
__________________
infinitekid2002 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2011, 02:49 PM   #11
venom3469
First Lieutenant
 
venom3469's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 AW/R 6MT 335i, YZF-R6.
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florence, Alabama

Posts: 326
iTrader: (0)

I just hope I don't see some kid post a new thread saying, "Just bought a 08 black 335i in Texas today!"

I'll KILL HIM haha!
venom3469 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2011, 03:24 PM   #12
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
 
NYCGP's Avatar
 
Drives: Bandwagon
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jungle

Posts: 1,578
iTrader: (0)

No agreement was in place. Why should he trust that you are going to show up and buy the car when he has someone in front of him with the money? (More money than you were paying)
__________________
"It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not."
-André Gide
NYCGP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2011, 03:30 PM   #13
yakev724
Brigadier General
 
yakev724's Avatar
 
Drives: 00 RX300
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Ithaca, NY

Posts: 3,559
iTrader: (49)

Maybe he decided he doesn't want to sell it anymore.
yakev724 is offline   Russian Federation
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2011, 03:39 PM   #14
venom3469
First Lieutenant
 
venom3469's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 AW/R 6MT 335i, YZF-R6.
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florence, Alabama

Posts: 326
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
No agreement was in place. Why should he trust that you are going to show up and buy the car when he has someone in front of him with the money? (More money than you were paying)
Well because we already contacted each others banks. I had been approved everything was 100% finalized. I had insurance already setup everything. Plane ticket bought! LMAO what more proof do you need man! Not to mention talking to him everyday him sending me several pictures videos. Even offered me a car inspection which he did to ensure me everything was ok!

Then the day before I get on a plane plus setting up a delivery truck to pick up the spare body kit and wheels he had with it! Your telling me we didn't have an agreement? Plus I even brought up this exact scenario to try and to prevent this from happening! (I have all of this in text from him) He says no issue that wouldn't happen and if he did he would call me first for a counter offer. Not a deal? Yeah fucking right!
venom3469 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2011, 03:48 PM   #15
bolinp78
G35 convertee
 
bolinp78's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 335i (AW)
Join Date: May 2008
Location: .

Posts: 1,005
iTrader: (1)

I sense a hint of venom in OP's tone.
__________________
bolinp78 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2011, 03:56 PM   #16
.:bHd:.
Major
 
.:bHd:.'s Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: So Cal

Posts: 1,149
iTrader: (0)

so if you were selling your car to someone 4 states over and another LOCAL buyer came along, wouldn't you sell it to the local one right there and then? Who is stupid enough to pass up a guaranteed sale?

stop being a prima donna and grow up. I'm sure you'll find another one soon.

#firstworldproblems
__________________

.:bHd:. is offline   Armenia
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2011, 03:57 PM   #17
mact3333
Captain
 
mact3333's Avatar
 
Drives: 11' Audi S4
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pacific NW

Posts: 778
iTrader: (1)

without a deposit the guy owed you nothing...I had two dealers do the exact same thing to me cause they said "no prob" to a deposit after we agreed to a price, then they sold the car to local people....with the third dealer i demanded that I put a deposit down so they couldnt sell the car after we agreed on price...lessoned learned.
mact3333 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2011, 04:10 PM   #18
venom3469
First Lieutenant
 
venom3469's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 AW/R 6MT 335i, YZF-R6.
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florence, Alabama

Posts: 326
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
so if you were selling your car to someone 4 states over and another LOCAL buyer came along, wouldn't you sell it to the local one right there and then? Who is stupid enough to pass up a guaranteed sale?

stop being a prima donna and grow up. I'm sure you'll find another one soon.

#firstworldproblems
No I wouldn't because I gave him my word. Sorry I have honor in my word and integrity to do the right the thing.

Apparently that doesn't mean anything to people like you and him. Even if he wasn't so called obligated to the sell because of no deposit. (Which I offered)
You would think there are some straight honest people out there.

Grow up you say? what a joke! Because what he did was mature or grown up at all. Save the 2cents next time!
venom3469 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2011, 04:21 PM   #19
venom3469
First Lieutenant
 
venom3469's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 AW/R 6MT 335i, YZF-R6.
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florence, Alabama

Posts: 326
iTrader: (0)

Look I'm really not trying to start shit I just did this to vent. Now it is coming off in a negative way. I don"t care about the legalities of the situation, because when its all said and done. I got fucked!

Now Ima smoke a cig and chill out. but I'm not trying to start shit.
venom3469 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2011, 04:24 PM   #20
EmmettBrown
Banned
 
Drives: cars
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: southern california

Posts: 209
iTrader: (0)

what a peace of shit
EmmettBrown is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2011, 04:54 PM   #21
.:bHd:.
Major
 
.:bHd:.'s Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: So Cal

Posts: 1,149
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom3469 View Post
No I wouldn't because I gave him my word. Sorry I have honor in my word and integrity to do the right the thing.

Apparently that doesn't mean anything to people like you and him. Even if he wasn't so called obligated to the sell because of no deposit. (Which I offered)
You would think there are some straight honest people out there.

Grow up you say? what a joke! Because what he did was mature or grown up at all. Save the 2cents next time!
Giving someone your word means nothing when you're selling something, especially a car. Would you take his word for it if he said the car was never in an accident and runs perfect, or would you get a car fax report and have a mechanic check the car out?

You can't go into a business transaction with so much emotion. You will either get your heart broken, or if the seller knows what they're doing, they will make a shit load of money on you (like the $1000 you offered for no reason). You gotta go into it knowing that you don't need it and can walk away from the car any second.
__________________

.:bHd:. is offline   Armenia
0
Reply With Quote
      09-09-2011, 05:01 PM   #22
schoy
Private First Class
 
Drives: Melbourne Red E90 M3
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: SD

Posts: 123
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
No agreement was in place. Why should he trust that you are going to show up and buy the car when he has someone in front of him with the money? (More money than you were paying)
Lack of agreement is not necessarily dispositive. If OP relied on statements made by the seller, and the seller knew that the OP expended $$ in reliance on those statements, then OP might have a case. Ref. Promissory Estoppel.
schoy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:59 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST