E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes > LeMans Blue 335i Sedan Detailed



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-17-2011, 03:08 PM   #1
ybbiz34
Moderator
 
ybbiz34's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 C63 AMG Sedan
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA

Posts: 4,432
iTrader: (1)

LeMans Blue 335i Sedan Detailed

Just wanted to share some photos of my 335i after a thorough detailing. These photos were taken this summer. Mike Shumaker of Driven Auto Detail did all the work and man was I impressed by it. He's a first-class act and his results speak for themselves. Hands down the best detailing services in the Indianapolis area. Hope you enjoy the photos.

















__________________
'13 Iridium Silver C63 AMG Sedan (540 hp; 500 lb-ft)
ybbiz34 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-17-2011, 03:20 PM   #2
mShu7
Private
 
Drives: 2005 Mazda3 SP23 5-door
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Brownsburg, IN

Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

Hey Andrew, thanks for posting! I appreciate the publicity!

I never get tired of you looking at your car. Love the LeMans Blue and the black trim really sets it apart.

Thanks again!
__________________
Mike
mShu7 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-17-2011, 03:34 PM   #3
ybbiz34
Moderator
 
ybbiz34's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 C63 AMG Sedan
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA

Posts: 4,432
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driven Auto Detail View Post
Hey Andrew, thanks for posting! I appreciate the publicity!

I never get tired of you looking at your car. Love the LeMans Blue and the black trim really sets it apart.

Thanks again!
No problem Mike! My pleasure.

I strive to take the best possible care of my car and I do alright but whenever you get your hands on it, you are somehow able to return it to better than showroom-new condition.
__________________
'13 Iridium Silver C63 AMG Sedan (540 hp; 500 lb-ft)
ybbiz34 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-19-2011, 06:40 AM   #4
mShu7
Private
 
Drives: 2005 Mazda3 SP23 5-door
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Brownsburg, IN

Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

The amount of care you put into your car shows, big time. It's always a pleasure to work on it.

By the way, here's the rundown of what I did on Andrew's car in case anyone was wondering:

Stage I Exterior
Washed with Optimum No Rinse (ONR)
Decontamination with Meg's mild blue clay
Polished & sealed with Griot's Garage 1-step sealant on the GG Dual-Action polisher with an orange cutting pad
Optimum Opti-Bond 1:1 to treat the tires
AA in the fenderwells
Duragloss AquaWax to protect the wheels
Optimum Metal Polish on #0000 steel wool to clean, polish & seal the exhaust tips
__________________
Mike

Last edited by mShu7; 09-19-2011 at 07:29 AM.
mShu7 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-19-2011, 01:28 PM   #5
gary88
Ikea enthusiast
 
gary88's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 E92 335i
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago, IL

Posts: 7,965
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [3.91]
Looks good
__________________

garyhebdingjr.com | flickr | Instagram@garyhebding
gary88 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-19-2011, 07:51 PM   #6
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello
 
mkPOTO's Avatar
 
Drives: 1999 528I
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: USA

Posts: 15,334
iTrader: (23)

Garage List
looks very good!
__________________
Evolve Automotive Representative
EVOLVE BMW E92 M3
mkPOTO is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-19-2011, 08:39 PM   #7
ybbiz34
Moderator
 
ybbiz34's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 C63 AMG Sedan
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA

Posts: 4,432
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary88 View Post
Looks good
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkPOTO View Post
looks very good!
Thanks guys! Appreciate the kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driven Auto Detail View Post
The amount of care you put into your car shows, big time. It's always a pleasure to work on it.

By the way, here's the rundown of what I did on Andrew's car in case anyone was wondering:

Stage I Exterior
Washed with Optimum No Rinse (ONR)
Decontamination with Meg's mild blue clay
Polished & sealed with Griot's Garage 1-step sealant on the GG Dual-Action polisher with an orange cutting pad
Optimum Opti-Bond 1:1 to treat the tires
AA in the fenderwells
Duragloss AquaWax to protect the wheels
Optimum Metal Polish on #0000 steel wool to clean, polish & seal the exhaust tips
That ONR stuff is excellent. Anxious to see how it works inside during the winter months.
__________________
'13 Iridium Silver C63 AMG Sedan (540 hp; 500 lb-ft)
ybbiz34 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-19-2011, 09:02 PM   #8
BTM
Banned
 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

Posts: 10,314
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
nice car, love those wheels
BTM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-20-2011, 07:41 AM   #9
mShu7
Private
 
Drives: 2005 Mazda3 SP23 5-door
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Brownsburg, IN

Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34 View Post
That ONR stuff is excellent. Anxious to see how it works inside during the winter months.
Andrew,

Did you pick up some ONR yet? If not, let me know when you are ready to order. I have a little stash.
__________________
Mike
mShu7 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:09 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST