E90Post
 


N54Tuning.com
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > 335 oClocks project in motion!



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-06-2011, 01:36 PM   #111
#Tee
Chronic trollololer level 60
#Tee's Avatar
77
Rep
4,874
Posts

 
Drives: yes
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Socal

iTrader: (1)

no shit? well for sure one of them is the no front plate right? (so not worth removing) tint and speeding?
__________________

#TeamStretchNpoke IG:Tee212

custom cf rear side diffuser add ons for sale (e9x,M3s,f3x) pm me for details. thread http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=962442
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2011, 01:51 PM   #112
Francis M.
Lieutenant
Philippines
9
Rep
465
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 3 series sedan
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Diamond Bar cali

iTrader: (0)

Belated congrats on COTM, Black looks so great after a wash.....
__________________
MODS-ST c/o- full Mtech conversion-ltbmw carbon lip/ OEM trunk lip/ performance diffuser/gloss vinyl roof/ lux8 angels/ euro air box/performance exhaust/ CCW classics/performance shifter and hand brake
performance bbk/
active xenon lights
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2011, 04:35 PM   #113
335 oClock
MOE
335 oClock's Avatar
United_States
65
Rep
2,530
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 e92 335i 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (13)

Send a message via AIM to 335 oClock
Quote:
Originally Posted by StretchNpoke View Post
no shit? well for sure one of them is the no front plate right? (so not worth removing) tint and speeding?


first one was a tint ticket a few weeks ago
second cop (yesterday , fkn jackass.) gave me a ticket AGAIN for not having tints saying I had enough time to get them corrected already, license plate ticket (I told him I didnt receive them yet, but he dispatched back and got info that it was sent to me on 9/01/2011) ... hes like "if I see you again, even if its tomorrow, I will site you as code blablala , which means that you will get a point if you dont take off you tints and put plates on tonight" complete jerk

this morning on the way to work an officer was killin himself tryin to get to me to pull me over.. and i knew it... so he claimed I was speeding, which I was not nor do I ever..... 12 over speed limit, ill fight this one...

whats the deal with plates? just take it in and show its been fixed? (tow plate no worries )
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2011, 04:47 PM   #114
#Tee
Chronic trollololer level 60
#Tee's Avatar
77
Rep
4,874
Posts

 
Drives: yes
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Socal

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335 oClock View Post


first one was a tint ticket a few weeks ago
second cop (yesterday , fkn jackass.) gave me a ticket AGAIN for not having tints saying I had enough time to get them corrected already, license plate ticket (I told him I didnt receive them yet, but he dispatched back and got info that it was sent to me on 9/01/2011) ... hes like "if I see you again, even if its tomorrow, I will site you as code blablala , which means that you will get a point if you dont take off you tints and put plates on tonight" complete jerk

this morning on the way to work an officer was killin himself tryin to get to me to pull me over.. and i knew it... so he claimed I was speeding, which I was not nor do I ever..... 12 over speed limit, ill fight this one...

whats the deal with plates? just take it in and show its been fixed? (tow plate no worries )
ya just a correction fix tick for the plates (charges goes up if caught again iirc). I got ticks for being low and exh on previous car. The exh i just paid the fine and left it loud and took my chances (being the young grasshoppa i was)
__________________

#TeamStretchNpoke IG:Tee212

custom cf rear side diffuser add ons for sale (e9x,M3s,f3x) pm me for details. thread http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=962442
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2011, 03:07 PM   #115
335 oClock
MOE
335 oClock's Avatar
United_States
65
Rep
2,530
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 e92 335i 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (13)

Send a message via AIM to 335 oClock
vanguard or suspension first.. hmmm
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2011, 03:28 PM   #116
jg7879
Captain
jg7879's Avatar
23
Rep
989
Posts

 
Drives: e60,e90 and soon e36
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: los angeles

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335 oClock View Post
vanguard or suspension first.. hmmm
get some coils preferably kw's or st's hit up ltbmw buddy, they can get good prices for both coils.. good luck!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2011, 04:48 PM   #117
335 oClock
MOE
335 oClock's Avatar
United_States
65
Rep
2,530
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 e92 335i 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (13)

Send a message via AIM to 335 oClock
Quote:
Originally Posted by jg525i View Post
get some coils preferably kw's or st's hit up ltbmw buddy, they can get good prices for both coils.. good luck!
ltbmw is my go-to all day! yeah thats what Im going to do.. kw or st... just want a louder tone to the car... it doesnt sound as bad ass as it really is ... so the debate is not really which coils or which exhaust .. its which one first
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2011, 04:53 PM   #118
edirtaynine
Major General
61
Rep
6,093
Posts

 
Drives: e92
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

ur car is definitely coming along very nicely and cleanly. quality mods definitely.


but dood. were u starved from attention as a kid or something?? u want everybody to look at your build thread. u cancel a meet because u want it huge instead of a small meet. u delete comments that u dont like. are u a girl??

but car really does look nice.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2011, 04:58 PM   #119
335 oClock
MOE
335 oClock's Avatar
United_States
65
Rep
2,530
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 e92 335i 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (13)

Send a message via AIM to 335 oClock
of course I want a big meet rather than a small one; I dont know if I delete comments I don't like because I dont know how to do that, and I am more of a man than you will ever be, thanks for the compliment of my car

Quote:
Originally Posted by edirtaynine View Post
ur car is definitely coming along very nicely and cleanly. quality mods definitely.


but dood. were u starved from attention as a kid or something?? u want everybody to look at your build thread. u cancel a meet because u want it huge instead of a small meet. u delete comments that u dont like. are u a girl??

but car really does look nice.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2011, 04:59 PM   #120
jg7879
Captain
jg7879's Avatar
23
Rep
989
Posts

 
Drives: e60,e90 and soon e36
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: los angeles

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335 oClock View Post
ltbmw is my go-to all day! yeah thats what Im going to do.. kw or st... just want a louder tone to the car... it doesnt sound as bad ass as it really is ... so the debate is not really which coils or which exhaust .. its which one first
got your pm as well, regarding my e90 go ahead ask ltbmw on what they did coz i just left my car with them for like two weeks and told them do what you do to make this look sick they have all details on project erica
good luck bro sorry i wasn't a big of a help..
see you at LT sometime
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2011, 05:14 PM   #121
edirtaynine
Major General
61
Rep
6,093
Posts

 
Drives: e92
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335 oClock View Post
of course I want a big meet rather than a small one; I dont know if I delete comments I don't like because I dont know how to do that, and I am more of a man than you will ever be, thanks for the compliment of my car
yup, you are more of a man than i ever will be. i wish i had sponsors even if i dont put anything of theirs on my car when it was stock. i wish i always try to be in the spotlight cuz im such a man.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2011, 05:18 PM   #122
e92LuNaTiC
Major
e92LuNaTiC's Avatar
Mexico
24
Rep
1,466
Posts

 
Drives: Monaco Blue e92
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: ///310

iTrader: (4)

WTF. Seriously.

Nice car bro. End of story.

Too bad the rain F'd up the meet timing. Next month it is.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2011, 05:45 PM   #123
335 oClock
MOE
335 oClock's Avatar
United_States
65
Rep
2,530
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 e92 335i 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (13)

Send a message via AIM to 335 oClock
anyways I don't know why your so upset at me but... meet will be Jan 10 at the same place, hopefully we get more people and it doesnt rain / not freezing this time! you should still come by

Quote:
Originally Posted by edirtaynine View Post
yup, you are more of a man than i ever will be. i wish i had sponsors even if i dont put anything of theirs on my car when it was stock. i wish i always try to be in the spotlight cuz im such a man.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2011, 05:48 PM   #124
edirtaynine
Major General
61
Rep
6,093
Posts

 
Drives: e92
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

if i dont have work ill try to make it too
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2011, 06:20 PM   #125
e92LuNaTiC
Major
e92LuNaTiC's Avatar
Mexico
24
Rep
1,466
Posts

 
Drives: Monaco Blue e92
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: ///310

iTrader: (4)

__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2011, 06:34 PM   #126
mastermayhm
Brigadier General
mastermayhm's Avatar
United_States
75
Rep
4,223
Posts

 
Drives: n54 e90 LCI 6MT
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: INPLS, IN

iTrader: (12)

looks real good
__________________

N54 LCI xDrive 6MT MSport || P Mods: KW V1, JB4 G5, BMS flash, UUC SSK, VRSF DP...
Mayhm's Build Thread
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2011, 08:55 PM   #127
JDMHolic
Captain
JDMHolic's Avatar
United_States
19
Rep
768
Posts

 
Drives: E92
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Irvine, CA

iTrader: (9)

dropping the car is first sir
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2011, 10:30 PM   #128
the infamous...
Relapsed Bimmerpost Addict
the infamous...'s Avatar
United_States
433
Rep
17,533
Posts

 
Drives: like I'M BOUT THAT LIFE
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: PARADISE aka CANES COUNTRY

iTrader: (0)

yes. drop. ur e92 is begg'n 4 it...
__________________


"simple is clean" -The ///ModFather
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2011, 10:16 PM   #129
RazRokz.!
Lieutenant
RazRokz.!'s Avatar
8
Rep
581
Posts

 
Drives: 07 JET BLACK BMW 328i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: BELGIUM

iTrader: (0)

nice ride, I like the scoops
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2012, 08:13 PM   #130
w-design
Private First Class
w-design's Avatar
Switzerland
7
Rep
136
Posts

 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: BE

iTrader: (0)

woow only a beast if i were you, i wouldn't do anything more its only perfect !!
__________________

BMW 335i | Perfomance Exhaust | AMS Intercooler | KW | VRSF 3" Downpipes | JB4 | E85
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2012, 09:19 PM   #131
335 oClock
MOE
335 oClock's Avatar
United_States
65
Rep
2,530
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 e92 335i 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (13)

Send a message via AIM to 335 oClock
Quote:
Originally Posted by w-design View Post
woow only a beast if i were you, i wouldn't do anything more its only perfect !!
thank you

however I have already done more since those photos; and more to come!
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2012, 09:38 PM   #132
mashimarho
BMW Genius
mashimarho's Avatar
United_States
189
Rep
10,504
Posts

 
Drives: e92 LCI 335i xDrive™
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Grand Rapids, michigan

iTrader: (36)

Garage List
I have to ask, how do you like the front lip?
Also, how do you do the headlight amber delete?
__________________

My Progress: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=770326
Volk///ER///BMS///KW///VRSF///ARKYM///DD///CYBA///STOPTECH///BMW Performance ///
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:32 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST