E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Dinan Stage 1 Suspension Teaser



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-20-2011, 05:59 PM   #23
EngineCo52
Major
 
Drives: 2007 Montego 328xi CPE
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Havre de Grace, MD

Posts: 1,458
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335Power View Post
Good job spending a stupid amount of money on something not worth it.
__________________
E92 328xi Mods-KW V1-BMW Performance Exhaust-Matte Black Grill-CF Mirror Covers-CF B-Pillars-20% Tint-Coming soon:AG M310's, M3 Rep Front, Black Roof, Vinyl Window Trim

E9x Picture Game-8 Points-Roundabout, Something Remarkable(stack of 50 g's), Cruise Memorabilia, Dirt Road w/ Trees, Michael Jackson, Police Station ,Dress-Up Funny, TPMS
EngineCo52 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-20-2011, 06:23 PM   #24
ska///235i
***** noob
 
ska///235i's Avatar
 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Boston

Posts: 8,808
iTrader: (31)

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
haters hating

OP, good choice
__________________
" Hey, your m235i is not a true M car"..."No shit, its a M Performance doe"
ska///235i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-20-2011, 10:49 PM   #25
BuraQ
Colonel
 
BuraQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 11" E92 335is
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Florida

Posts: 2,918
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW 335is  [3.03]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335Power View Post
Good job spending a stupid amount of money on something not worth it.
I see it didnt take long.....

OP you made a good choice and got warranty.

I will be going straight for Stage 3 suspension though to save on the labor.
__________________
AP-V3 & Cobb Protuned by PTF: (New Times Coming Soon)
RENNtech Tuning: 11.78 ET @ 116 Mph in 1/4 mile YouTube
Dinan Stage 3: 12.5 ET (Best) 111 Mph (Best) in 1/4 mile
400+ launches, 3 Driveshafts, No DCT Slippage, Flash Only
"BMW DCT 335is" on Facebook
BuraQ is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-20-2011, 11:01 PM   #26
BuraQ
Colonel
 
BuraQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 11" E92 335is
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Florida

Posts: 2,918
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW 335is  [3.03]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPWINCH View Post
i love how people fall into the warrenty traps still.
Would love to see how you will get off non-Dinan after market suspension before going to the dealer.

Better pray you dont have a pitty dealer

It will cost you more money in the long run to hide your less expensive purchased.

Do you have an iPhone ? If yes do you have applecare ? Even if it doesnt apply to you directly it would be stupid as hell to get an iPhone without applecare. Oh yes, those who dont have applecare probably say the same thing: "I'm not falling for the warranty trap" and then when they drop their cry-phone thats exactly what they will be doing.
__________________
AP-V3 & Cobb Protuned by PTF: (New Times Coming Soon)
RENNtech Tuning: 11.78 ET @ 116 Mph in 1/4 mile YouTube
Dinan Stage 3: 12.5 ET (Best) 111 Mph (Best) in 1/4 mile
400+ launches, 3 Driveshafts, No DCT Slippage, Flash Only
"BMW DCT 335is" on Facebook
BuraQ is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-21-2011, 12:05 AM   #27
spacemonkey1112
Captain
 
spacemonkey1112's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 325i AW
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: 818, CA

Posts: 964
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to spacemonkey1112
hahaha btw how much did it cost you if you don't mind PMing me? Id like to know what my options are when I think about doing suspension work.
__________________
2006 E90 325i | Sports Package | 6MT | 3IM | PE | AA |
spacemonkey1112 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-21-2011, 12:52 AM   #28
CPWINCH
Brigadier General
 
CPWINCH's Avatar
 
Drives: F32 4 Series
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 3,511
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuraQ View Post
Would love to see how you will get off non-Dinan after market suspension before going to the dealer.

Better pray you dont have a pitty dealer

It will cost you more money in the long run to hide your less expensive purchased.

Do you have an iPhone ? If yes do you have applecare ? Even if it doesnt apply to you directly it would be stupid as hell to get an iPhone without applecare. Oh yes, those who dont have applecare probably say the same thing: "I'm not falling for the warranty trap" and then when they drop their cry-phone thats exactly what they will be doing.
no i have an HTC evo 3d i am fbo and have coilovers coming i could care less about the dealer haha
__________________
Follow my BMW instagram @Bmwmodification!! Let me know you are from bimmerpost and i'll follow back
CPWINCH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-21-2011, 01:02 AM   #29
tibra1
Banned
 
Drives: 2011 ZCP M3 - 2007 335i crashd
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NYC

Posts: 6,777
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPWINCH View Post
i love how people fall into the warrenty traps still.
+1

Another victim of the warranty fear mongering being perpetuated..

Re-branded Konis/Bilsteins and H&Rs with an absurd mark-up..
tibra1 is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      10-21-2011, 01:13 AM   #30
BuraQ
Colonel
 
BuraQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 11" E92 335is
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Florida

Posts: 2,918
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW 335is  [3.03]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPWINCH View Post
no i have an HTC evo 3d i am fbo and have coilovers coming i could care less about the dealer haha
So do I and the GSII

Yes I am also an Android phone whore

Btw, does anyone object of me sending my car to Dinan to get a custom stage 4 ? All I have to do is pay for the labor, parts are free. It will cost me 8-10K labor, plus shipping the vehicle, and I will get 500whp. It will be setup so that all I need is to increase boost by flash if I want up to 100 more whp.
__________________
AP-V3 & Cobb Protuned by PTF: (New Times Coming Soon)
RENNtech Tuning: 11.78 ET @ 116 Mph in 1/4 mile YouTube
Dinan Stage 3: 12.5 ET (Best) 111 Mph (Best) in 1/4 mile
400+ launches, 3 Driveshafts, No DCT Slippage, Flash Only
"BMW DCT 335is" on Facebook

Last edited by BuraQ; 10-21-2011 at 01:20 AM.
BuraQ is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-21-2011, 02:24 AM   #31
bmwaddict
No Music...No Life...!
 
bmwaddict's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 AW 335is E92
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: West Palm Beach, FL

Posts: 1,514
iTrader: (0)

may i ask!? where you live in FL? city, or county?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuraQ View Post
So do I and the GSII

Yes I am also an Android phone whore

Btw, does anyone object of me sending my car to Dinan to get a custom stage 4 ? All I have to do is pay for the labor, parts are free. It will cost me 8-10K labor, plus shipping the vehicle, and I will get 500whp. It will be setup so that all I need is to increase boost by flash if I want up to 100 more whp.
__________________
M3 CSL " This is BMW at its absolute best. - Jeremy Clarkson
E92 M3 " ... M3 drivers have no friends." - Jeremy Clarkson
bmwaddict is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-21-2011, 10:57 AM   #32
nrrm1127
First Lieutenant
 
nrrm1127's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 328i SG/SB
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Rochelle, NY

Posts: 397
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to nrrm1127 Send a message via Skype™ to nrrm1127
Well said sir, well said

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuraQ View Post
Would love to see how you will get off non-Dinan after market suspension before going to the dealer.

Better pray you dont have a pitty dealer

It will cost you more money in the long run to hide your less expensive purchased.

Do you have an iPhone ? If yes do you have applecare ? Even if it doesnt apply to you directly it would be stupid as hell to get an iPhone without applecare. Oh yes, those who dont have applecare probably say the same thing: "I'm not falling for the warranty trap" and then when they drop their cry-phone thats exactly what they will be doing.
__________________
1997 Aston Martin DB7 - Merlot Red
1999 Dinan S3-M3 Convertible - Titanium Silver
2008 Mini Cooper S Convertible Sidewalk
2011 F25 X3 xDrive35i - loaded w/19's
2011 BMW 328i - Space Gray on Saddle Brown
nrrm1127 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-21-2011, 11:11 AM   #33
nrrm1127
First Lieutenant
 
nrrm1127's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 328i SG/SB
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Rochelle, NY

Posts: 397
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to nrrm1127 Send a message via Skype™ to nrrm1127
For the record I didn't pay even close to retail and labor was free gentlemen... so withhold your judgments for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by tibra1 View Post
+1

Another victim of the warranty fear mongering being perpetuated..

Re-branded Konis/Bilsteins and H&Rs with an absurd mark-up..
__________________
1997 Aston Martin DB7 - Merlot Red
1999 Dinan S3-M3 Convertible - Titanium Silver
2008 Mini Cooper S Convertible Sidewalk
2011 F25 X3 xDrive35i - loaded w/19's
2011 BMW 328i - Space Gray on Saddle Brown
nrrm1127 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-21-2011, 02:14 PM   #34
CPWINCH
Brigadier General
 
CPWINCH's Avatar
 
Drives: F32 4 Series
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 3,511
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuraQ View Post
So do I and the GSII

Yes I am also an Android phone whore

Btw, does anyone object of me sending my car to Dinan to get a custom stage 4 ? All I have to do is pay for the labor, parts are free. It will cost me 8-10K labor, plus shipping the vehicle, and I will get 500whp. It will be setup so that all I need is to increase boost by flash if I want up to 100 more whp.
i dont object but know this is completely false haha. Dinan are pussies and I doubt they are gonna want to play with meth and turbo upgrades. let me see them break 420whp even
__________________
Follow my BMW instagram @Bmwmodification!! Let me know you are from bimmerpost and i'll follow back
CPWINCH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-21-2011, 03:48 PM   #35
BuraQ
Colonel
 
BuraQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 11" E92 335is
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Florida

Posts: 2,918
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW 335is  [3.03]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwaddict View Post
may i ask!? where you live in FL? city, or county?
Right next door to you . Suprised you havent heard of me, hmm perhaps you did if you hang around Braman like I do
__________________
AP-V3 & Cobb Protuned by PTF: (New Times Coming Soon)
RENNtech Tuning: 11.78 ET @ 116 Mph in 1/4 mile YouTube
Dinan Stage 3: 12.5 ET (Best) 111 Mph (Best) in 1/4 mile
400+ launches, 3 Driveshafts, No DCT Slippage, Flash Only
"BMW DCT 335is" on Facebook
BuraQ is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-21-2011, 03:53 PM   #36
BuraQ
Colonel
 
BuraQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 11" E92 335is
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Florida

Posts: 2,918
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW 335is  [3.03]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPWINCH View Post
i dont object but know this is completely false haha. Dinan are pussies and I doubt they are gonna want to play with meth and turbo upgrades. let me see them break 420whp even
You cant be serious about Dinan playing with meth. Now thats halarious for a thought of the such to even be entertained.

So what you telling me, that Dinan cannot achieve 500whp on an E92 2011 335is ? Who in the world told you that you need meth to see 500whp ?

I will remember this post and hold you to it when that time comes.
__________________
AP-V3 & Cobb Protuned by PTF: (New Times Coming Soon)
RENNtech Tuning: 11.78 ET @ 116 Mph in 1/4 mile YouTube
Dinan Stage 3: 12.5 ET (Best) 111 Mph (Best) in 1/4 mile
400+ launches, 3 Driveshafts, No DCT Slippage, Flash Only
"BMW DCT 335is" on Facebook
BuraQ is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-21-2011, 10:02 PM   #37
CPWINCH
Brigadier General
 
CPWINCH's Avatar
 
Drives: F32 4 Series
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 3,511
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuraQ View Post
You cant be serious about Dinan playing with meth. Now thats halarious for a thought of the such to even be entertained.

So what you telling me, that Dinan cannot achieve 500whp on an E92 2011 335is ? Who in the world told you that you need meth to see 500whp ?

I will remember this post and hold you to it when that time comes.
ill remember this post when you never have this done. SHow me an N54 with over 450whp no meth. in fact show me a turbo upgraded n54 without meth

actually show me dinan only parts breaking 400whp

do u think Dinan spends any where close to the amount of time terry and shiv do working on the N54? No they dont. and neither of these top tuners have achieved of what you are talking about.
__________________
Follow my BMW instagram @Bmwmodification!! Let me know you are from bimmerpost and i'll follow back

Last edited by CPWINCH; 10-21-2011 at 10:07 PM.
CPWINCH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-21-2011, 10:37 PM   #38
bmwaddict
No Music...No Life...!
 
bmwaddict's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 AW 335is E92
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: West Palm Beach, FL

Posts: 1,514
iTrader: (0)

actually i hang around braman okeechobee a lot...just wanna see your bad boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuraQ View Post
Right next door to you . Suprised you havent heard of me, hmm perhaps you did if you hang around Braman like I do
__________________
M3 CSL " This is BMW at its absolute best. - Jeremy Clarkson
E92 M3 " ... M3 drivers have no friends." - Jeremy Clarkson
bmwaddict is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-22-2011, 10:09 AM   #39
BuraQ
Colonel
 
BuraQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 11" E92 335is
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Florida

Posts: 2,918
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW 335is  [3.03]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPWINCH View Post
ill remember this post when you never have this done. SHow me an N54 with over 450whp no meth. in fact show me a turbo upgraded n54 without meth

actually show me dinan only parts breaking 400whp

do u think Dinan spends any where close to the amount of time terry and shiv do working on the N54? No they dont. and neither of these top tuners have achieved of what you are talking about.
I guess time will tell what they can or cannot do.......
__________________
AP-V3 & Cobb Protuned by PTF: (New Times Coming Soon)
RENNtech Tuning: 11.78 ET @ 116 Mph in 1/4 mile YouTube
Dinan Stage 3: 12.5 ET (Best) 111 Mph (Best) in 1/4 mile
400+ launches, 3 Driveshafts, No DCT Slippage, Flash Only
"BMW DCT 335is" on Facebook
BuraQ is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-22-2011, 10:16 AM   #40
BuraQ
Colonel
 
BuraQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 11" E92 335is
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Florida

Posts: 2,918
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW 335is  [3.03]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwaddict View Post
actually i hang around braman okeechobee a lot...just wanna see your bad boy
Keep a look out on the Florida post or get the Beluga app and join FloridaBimmer chat. The majority of the active locals are on their. We sometimes have event that are not posted online.

Btw I stay on 441 and Okeechobee blvd, literally less than 10 minutes away from Braman.
__________________
AP-V3 & Cobb Protuned by PTF: (New Times Coming Soon)
RENNtech Tuning: 11.78 ET @ 116 Mph in 1/4 mile YouTube
Dinan Stage 3: 12.5 ET (Best) 111 Mph (Best) in 1/4 mile
400+ launches, 3 Driveshafts, No DCT Slippage, Flash Only
"BMW DCT 335is" on Facebook
BuraQ is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-22-2011, 02:32 PM   #41
turb0mike
First Lieutenant ///M killer
 
turb0mike's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i Racecar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Diego, CA

Posts: 2,694
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 BMW 335i  [4.45]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPWINCH View Post
ill remember this post when you never have this done. SHow me an N54 with over 450whp no meth. in fact show me a turbo upgraded n54 without meth

actually show me dinan only parts breaking 400whp

do u think Dinan spends any where close to the amount of time terry and shiv do working on the N54? No they dont. and neither of these top tuners have achieved of what you are talking about.
+1, meth is super important in running anything over 450whp for a turbocharged car unless your car is running a low compression rate (i believe or high, forget which one, lol) or race gas all the time.
__________________

turb0mike is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-22-2011, 03:04 PM   #42
BuraQ
Colonel
 
BuraQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 11" E92 335is
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Florida

Posts: 2,918
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW 335is  [3.03]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mflowt5 View Post
+1, meth is super important in running anything over 450whp for a turbocharged car unless your car is running a low compression rate (i believe or high, forget which one, lol) or race gas all the time.
Or more boost, upgraded turbos, DPs, and HFC (or deleted) to add to what I have already.....You guys seem to be bumping heads here. He so much under estimates Dinan that he even challenged that they cannot get the car over 400whp. I am currently at 360 whp / 410 wtq .
__________________
AP-V3 & Cobb Protuned by PTF: (New Times Coming Soon)
RENNtech Tuning: 11.78 ET @ 116 Mph in 1/4 mile YouTube
Dinan Stage 3: 12.5 ET (Best) 111 Mph (Best) in 1/4 mile
400+ launches, 3 Driveshafts, No DCT Slippage, Flash Only
"BMW DCT 335is" on Facebook
BuraQ is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-22-2011, 05:04 PM   #43
CPWINCH
Brigadier General
 
CPWINCH's Avatar
 
Drives: F32 4 Series
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 3,511
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuraQ View Post
Or more boost, upgraded turbos, DPs, and HFC (or deleted) to add to what I have already.....You guys seem to be bumping heads here. He so much under estimates Dinan that he even challenged that they cannot get the car over 400whp. I am currently at 360 whp / 410 wtq .
How are you gonna run more boost without the added cooling/octane. Currently dinan does not have downpipes so your only option is a mid cat delete for 5 HP. you cannot run upped turbos without meth. You will not see more than 420whp from dinan. Tbh you made up this stage 4 stuff so its not worth arguing. Now I know why you bought dinan, You don't know very much
__________________
Follow my BMW instagram @Bmwmodification!! Let me know you are from bimmerpost and i'll follow back
CPWINCH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-22-2011, 06:16 PM   #44
Yodaime
Just a normal member.
 
Yodaime's Avatar
 
Drives: Banh Xeo
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Louisiana

Posts: 3,395
iTrader: (12)

I don't know about ya But I have JB4,A&R Designs dp, Remus exhaust, and just a filter. and I can keep up with my big bros c63 amg thats putting out 500whp. I can keep up with him for 2 gears in a 60 roll and thats it. He was surprised what my little 335is can do.

I'm not gonna underestimate Dinan, I wana see what they can do for a fellow 335is. Let me know how fast you do at the track. Because I should be 12s right now with stickies.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrrm1127 View Post
My life is complete. Yodaime has commented on a post with my car in it.
Yodaime is offline   Vietnam
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
2011, 328i, bmw, dinan, e90

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:33 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST