E90Post

ECS BMW

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Trick or Treat

10-27-2011, 04:14 PM   #45
11Series

Drives: BMW turned up to 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mact3333 View Post
Guys, try not engage the liberal attack dogs...they are focused and determined...they are full of vitriol and hate it is so obvious...they know just enough to be dangerous...ya know, like 80%, but they dont realize that last 20% is actually important...just kiddin ya guys, I really like 11 and Scotch...we hang out all the time and discuss life, football and even cross stitching all the time...

They sound like mean hateful people, but in life, they are quite the jokesters and even tell me Obama racist jokes.....

Ah, silly mact3333. He thinks masking his own vitriol, bitter sarcasm, and attacks with smilies makes it into innocent happy shiny humor. Just like Barney the Dinosaur!!

Ah silly mact3333. He can't tell the difference between laughing AT other people at their expense in order to hurt them, with actually being light-hearted and jovial.

But heck, you righties have all just been greeting us with flowers and happy hugs and kisses, right? No verbal IED's have EVER come from the righties here, right?

Your self-delusion is very impressive.

Oh, and just so you know that I am laughing at you at your expense even more than you are laughing at me at my expense:

Because everyone knows that whoever posts the most smilies is the funniest.

Last edited by 11Series; 10-27-2011 at 04:29 PM.